Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSMeeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Right_bar_bleue

Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue Apr 14 2009, 21:09

Mathew was sitting in the Ravenclaw common room in one of the chair cloesest to the fire. At his knees he had proped open a book and was taking notes on what he had read. He waited until the last minute to do his homework and wished that he hadn't. Now he had to spend what could of been his free time goofing around at teh common room recieving a hand cramp. After what felt like hours later Mathew closed the book and shoved the paper he was taking notes on in his bookbag along with teh closed book. He streached and clmibed to his feet looking around the room to see if there were any other Ravenclaws who might of still be in the common room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-08
Number of posts : 8321
Real First Name : some call me Ropie. thats good enough for you to know. xD
Warning :
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Right_bar_bleue

House : witty and clever forever and ever!!! go ravenclaw!!!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue Apr 14 2009, 21:12

Evanna walked downstairs from her dorm, bored of listening to snores. SHe couldn't go to sleep for osme odd reason. She had a blanket draped around her shoulders and sat down in a chair by the fire. She saw a boy sitting there and nodded her head to him sayin, "Do you mind if I sit here? I can't sleep, I'm not tired."
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue Apr 14 2009, 21:19

Mathew saw a girl walk down into the common room and was glad to have some company. "Sure" he said answering her question. "I don't mind if you sit here. It will giive me some company afterall. I just had t hurry up and do my homework that i decided to do at the last minute. It won;t be my best word but it's finished at least" he grinned.

"I don't believe I had a chance to meet you yet." Mathew said holding out his hand as he introduced himself. "I'm Mathew by the way. Mathew Riddle."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Award Bar :
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue Apr 14 2009, 21:20

(sorry i didnt exctly get what that met that makes more scence sorry!)
(how do u delete post?)

Last edited by alice lovegood 13 on Tue Apr 14 2009, 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue Apr 14 2009, 21:27

*erm, this is a closed thread....*

Evanna stuck her hand out to shake his. "Name's Evanna. Evanna Lawerence. Nice to meet you, Mathew. ANd, don't worry, you are definitely not the only one who waits till the last minute for homework. I am just lucky I like to read..." Evanna said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyWed Apr 15 2009, 20:11

(Don't worry about it Stephaine. It's alright. i made it closed so Kim wouldn't have like a million people posting in the thread XD)

Mathew shook her hand and said "Well it is nice to meet you. I'm sure glad that I'm not the only one that waits to the last minute but when I do I always rush my work. It's not very good but I should get a passing grade. If mom knew what i did she would kill me. That's why i didn't sign up for Care of Magical Creatures." he luaghed as he sat back down.

"How long have you've been going to hogwarts?" Mathew asked her.
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyThu Apr 16 2009, 10:21

Evanna laughed at his worry. Everyone waited to the last minute for at least some of their homework. "Oh, the best part of being at a school away from your parents is the freedom. I mean I still do the right thing, except for the homework thing....But anyways, I am a 6th year. How about you?" she asked Matthew.

Evanna shuddered. It was chilly outside and in here. She pulled her feet up onto the chair she was sitting in and wrapped the big blanket around her feet and legs.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySat Apr 18 2009, 21:37

"This is my last year and first year at Hogwarts" Mathew said grinning. "It's only my first year here because through my years one through six my mom tutored me. She didn't want me to go to Hogwarts." he laughed.

Mathew noticed that Kim was huddled under a blanket and he retrieve his wand that was laying on his bag beside his chair. He pointed it at the fire that was nearby and after doing a complicated wave the fire soar higher and burned brighter giving off more heat.
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySun Apr 19 2009, 13:25

*haha, my character is Ev not Kim...it's okay though, haha :D*

Evanna smiled as Matt heated up the fire. "Thanks, Matt. Can I call you Matt? You can call me Ev if you'd like," she said. "Why were you not here?" Evanna asked. She looked up at Matt and said, "Wait. You don't have to answer that if you don't want. I know I am very open about my life, but some people aren't, so you don't have to reply to that."

As she warmed up she took the blanket off and was happy. She chuckled at herself. She couldn't ever shut up. SHe was soo talkative, it got her in trouble sometimes.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySun Apr 19 2009, 20:34

(lol. I'm just so used to so many people using thier names as an RP character. Sorry about that I'll try not to make that mistake again XD)

"Yea you can call me Matt. I think my mom is like the only person who calls me Mathew everyone else calls me Matt." he said.

"No. I'll answer your question. It doesn;t bother me. Well there were many things going on when I was growing up" Mathew said answering her question. "Mom and I were usually in hiding from people who were trying to get her and she didn't really want me to go to school in fear of those poeple finding me and killing me." he frowned at this part. Even with all of her protection that she placed on him she still failed to keep him safe. He was going to tell Evanna about it but decided not to. There was no chance of her believing him anyways."
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySun Apr 19 2009, 20:45

(its okie dokie!)

Evanna sat quietly listening to Matt. SHe was very surprised at his answer...she had figured maybe she was just an overprotective mother...but she seemed to have reason. "Wow, that sounds very serious. What does she do? Is she a spy or something?" Evanna gushed. SHe gasped at herself, realizing what she was asking. SHe looked quickly, worriedly at Matt, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize this was serious, you REALLY don't have to talk about it. I don't want you to get in trouble or something..." her voice drifted off. She was a trustworthy person, but didn't want him to get in trouble for telling people his life....it seemed very mysterious.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySun Apr 19 2009, 20:52

Mathew smiled and said "No go ahead and ask. I don't think your going to be running through the halls telling people this. If you do I can always get mom to modify your memory" he laughed.

"Well the story is sort of complicated. When my mom was about my age, even younger now that I think about it, she used to be a Death Eater. It was sorta forced upon her. I'm sure that you know who her father is. She's a Riddle too just like me. The only reason why i didn't take my dad's last name is because only mom knows what it is and she refuses to tell anyone. Even me." he said but paused waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySun Apr 19 2009, 22:11

Evanna chuckled at his threat. She wondered if Matt was serious.

But she moved her thoughts along to follow his story. So his mother was an "ex-Death Eater"? She sat in awe for a few moments trying to comprehend this twisted tale. The only word she could think to say was, "Wow."

She wondered if this poor boy had ever told this to anyone? She looked at him with concerned eyes and said, "If you ever need to talk, I want you to know that I am here for you. I mean I know we are talking right now..but just for future reference..." she said still looking at him hard in the face. SHe hoped he wasn't embarrased by the emotion and seriousness of her reaction, because she woudlnt want him to fell like he couldn't talk.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyMon Apr 20 2009, 20:18

Mathew gave her a warm smile and said "Thank you. I'll be sure to do that. So far the only people I get to talk to about this stuff is my girlfriend and mom. It would be nice to have a close friend for a change."

"Well I guess your wondering about the rest of the tale" he luaghed making it sound like he was telling a fictionous story. "Well once my mom got to school she met some friends who made her rethink being a Death Eater. A few years after she graduated from school she than helped to bring down grandpa. Many times actually. He just kept coming back but I think he's finally put to rest. After grandpa was defeated she than became a spy for the Order. All she did was go around and follow the remaining Death Eaters and stop them as they tried to bring back grandpa. She made many enimies doing that and so she had to keep us in hiding. We hide everywhere and anywhere that was safe. Nathan, my dad's greatest rival" he chuckeled "even helped out though he died." Mathew looked down at the ground. He remebered that day clearly, that is up to that point. He remembered seeing the worry and horror in his mother's eyes followed by a white light.
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyMon Apr 20 2009, 21:38

Evanna gasped like it was a real story he was telling. She frowned as she realized how tough his life must be..constantly moving...always hiding...the lies he must have to tell...she shook her head for sympathy. "Wow," she said again. She just nodded her head and looked up at him. "That's pretty crazy. ANd I am glad you'll accept my friendship, because I'd hate for you to just go around thinking like you can't talk. You probably can't tell your mom much because she's probably just so stressed about everything as it is...And your girlfriend, she probably tries her best. Does she go here?" Evanna asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue Apr 21 2009, 20:29

"Yea my grilfriend goes here" He said looking up smiling. "We just started dating not too long ago though so she doesbn;t know everything about me yet" he confessed. "We have been through so much together though. I'm hoping one of these days to take her on a date somewhere but i just can't think of a good place for her." Just than Mathew relized that he didn;t even tell Evanna what his girlfriend's name was. "I don't know if you met her or not." he said "But her name is Alice. i met her in our POtion's class and than asked her out on top of the Hogwart's castle roof." he grinned remebering the day. "If it wasn't for torren I don;t think I would of asked her out. She and her boyfriend kind of helped me to bring up my courage to do it."
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue Apr 21 2009, 21:43

Evanna smiled and thought, how cute! Awww! But didn't say so because she didn't want to embarrass Matt. "Well, I am not sure where you could go...i think there's a nice place in Hogsmeade, but I forgot the name...That's really sweet about asking her on hte rooftop. Evanna could imagine it....maybe it was a nice, snowy day...that's the first thing that came to her mind, but it probably didn't happen like that. "I think I may have met her, once, and she was very nice. But I don't know who Torren is but they sound nice if they helped you ask a girl out," Evanna said.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyWed Apr 22 2009, 21:47

"Yea they're really nice" Mathew said. Mathew than thought about what Evanna said about a nice place in Hogsmeade. He was trying to think of what the place might be. He had been in Hogsmeade many times and thought that he knew tha place like tha back on his hand. Just than he gazed at the back of his hand and noticed there was a papercut on it. Maybe I don't know the back of my hand as well as I thought he joked to himself as he lowered his hand and than it hit him. He remebered seeing a couple sitting there ionce before.

"I think I know of the place your talking about. Don't they sell coffee and tea there?" Mathew asked her
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 08:30

"Yeah!" Evanna said, with recognition. "But, I wouldn't go there on Valentines Day...They really get into it...I mean it's sweet, but in my opinion, a bit overdone. You know?" Evanna said. SHe didn't know how serious Matt was about emotions, but he seemed pretty mature and in tune with his feelings, so maybe he wouldn't be embarrased by a place like that. She was...She remembered last year on Valentine's Day her buddies and her went to Hogsmeade and they saw people at the little shop...it was a hilarious sight to her. SHe didn't need all that kind of glamour in a way, because it sort of was glamour...wasn't it? Evanna was glad that Matt didn't feel awkward in the silence, because she liked to just sit and think sometimes without being bugged about "oh, are you okay? Why are you so quiet?..."
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 20:00

Mathew laughed. "I'll be sure not to be anywhere near there during Valentines Day than. Wait I think I remeber what it's called. Madam something... Poodlefeet... No that's not right. Madam Puddlefoot. Wait!" he exlcaimed finally remembering what it was called. "It's Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop."

"Anywhoo" Mathew said glad that he was able to think of the name. It bothered him when he didn;t know the answer to something or couldn;t remeber names or dates. "By how you talk I take it that you have been in there before."
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyFri Apr 24 2009, 07:31

Evanna laughed at Matt's sudden exclamation and said, "Yes! That's it!"

Evanna looked down when Matt asked her the question. "Well, yeah...I've been there just once. It was....maybe a little more than a year ago, I went with this guy I had a crush on. I was really happy when he asked me out, because he seemed too cool for me you know? SO...we went there and all he wanted was...erm, physical things. He didn't ask anything about me, I'm pretty sure he only knew my name. SO I just walked out on him...because I am not that kind of girl...." Evanna trailed off as she looked back up at Matt. SHe didn't think he'd want to hear all about this kind of thing...
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyFri Apr 24 2009, 20:49

Mathew's eyes hardened when he heard this. "The nerve of some people. How could he do such a thing? I bet you're a super nice person. I'm glad you walked out on him. That guy sounds like nothing but a jerk. You deserve someone way better than that. you should go and talk to my one friend. The only thing is he goes to Drumstang." he said. His face relaxed as he thought less about the boy that Evanna was talking about.
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySun Apr 26 2009, 20:53

Evanna shrugged, "It's okay, I wasn't hurt or anything. But thanks for the sympathy. And, I already have a guy way better than that, thanks though" Ev felt sort of bad as she declined his sympathy and friend....but then realized there was nothing to feel bad about.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyMon Apr 27 2009, 20:13

"That's great to hear" Mathew said. "My friend should be able to find a good girlfriend at Drumstang anyways."

Mathew than took another look at the fire and saw that it was soon going to need some more wood. He guessed the house elves would show up soon to take care of it. It was starting to get very late and the elves cleaned right around this time. He was surprised that he had yet to see one. Maybe they were staying away cause there were still students awake in the Ravenclaw common room, or maybe they were just hiding out of view.

"Whose this guy of yours?" Mathew asked her. "Is he anyone that i would know?"
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyMon Apr 27 2009, 21:18

"Oh, he's a great guy. His name is James, he's a 7th year Slytherin. You may know him, I couldn't tell you though..." Evanna answered Matt.

Evanna sighed thinking about James quietly...she wondered where he was right now..they were normally inseperable. She tried to think back to the last time they spoke...
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue Apr 28 2009, 20:20

"James..." Mathew said thinking back to all of the people he knew. After a few minutes of deep thought Mathew came to the conclusion that he did not know this James. It didn't surprise him, afterall he rarely spoke to the Slytherins.

"Well i can't say that I have met him. I'll have to keep an eye out for him. Afterall if your dating him he has to be a pretty cool guy even if he is a Slytherin" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue Apr 28 2009, 22:09

Evanna smiled and laughed. "SO...what about your girlfriend??" she asked curiously.

The fire suddenly was huge. It was bigger and it seemed there were new pieces of wood burining. SHe smiled because she was really getting cold. SHe threw off her blanket and warmed up from the fire.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyWed Apr 29 2009, 20:57

"My girlfriend is the most beautiful women that i have ever seen." Mathew said beaming. "She has the most wonderful luagh even though she claims that she doesn't. She has the best personailty one could ever ask for. She is caring and can be protective...." Mathew than stopped and laughed. "I could go on forever talking about her but I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time. Afterall it is pretty late and I am surprised that your not sleeping right now. Why are you up? Did you have a nightmare or is there a big test tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyThu Apr 30 2009, 08:28

Evanna smiled as Matt talked about his girlfriend. SHe liked how he had a devotion to her. "I did have a nightmare," she admitted. "ANd, It doesn't bother me if you talk about her, I like it actually. Not that many guys are so true to a girl. Your girlfriend is lucky to have found such a nice guy. Most girls aren't so lucky," she said. I have been so lucky, but most aren't, she thought.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyFri May 01 2009, 22:25

"Thank you" Mathew said to her compliment about him being true to his girlfriend. "I try my best." he grinned.

"A nightmare?" Mathew asked. "Was it a horrible one. You can take a potion to help with that. Mom used to have a stock of it around the house. It has a lemon flavor to it though. I hated taking it, it was so sour"
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyTue May 05 2009, 22:47

*sorry i haven't posted*

Evanna grunted, "Huh, that's cool, I didn't know they made that...But I guess I never thought about it much..." she said, her sentence trailing off. SHe wondered what else they could talk about now...
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyThu May 07 2009, 20:18

"Yea my mom found how to make it in a book of hers. She used to make it all of the time but she hasn't made it recently. If you ever need any I'm sure I could talk her into making more" he grinned.

Just than one of the house elves appeared and walked behind both of them. It was dusting the tables and selves with the hugest grin on it's face. Mathew watched it as it danced around looking as if it was having the best time in it's entire life.

Mathew turned to Evanna and whispered "He looks so creepy."
\
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySun May 10 2009, 18:37

Evanna snickered quietly and nodded her head in agreement with Matt. "He's probably having the time of his life," she said. SHe wondered how he would react if the fire suddenly went out. She wondered if it would be mean to play around with the elf like that. SHe pulled out her wand and looked at Matt and said, "What do you think about playing with the elf a little? Is that mean of me to even think of?" she asked. She got embarrased when she said it, not knowing how kind Matt was, but having a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySun May 10 2009, 19:50

Mathew followed Evanna's gaze and instantly knew what she was thinking. He nodded and said "It'll be like a field day for him. He'll have the time of his life." he giggled. Afterall he didn't view it as being mean to the elf if it enjoyed cleaning. Fixing the fire would be just as fun as dusting the tables.
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptySun May 10 2009, 23:11

Evanna grinned. She whispered a charm that put out the fire almost all the way. The heat in the room dropped with the fire making it cold and almost all the way dark. SHe looked at the elf then at Matt and grinned waiting for his reaction. The little elf squealed and ran over to the fire instantly, with excitement in his eyes. He threw some logs on the fire and made it roar again. Then he looked at Matt and Evanna as if he noticed them for the first time and scurried over to a corner to clean. Evanna exchanged a look with Matt and busted out laughing.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) EmptyMon May 11 2009, 21:04

Mathew couldn't help but grin as he watched the elf partically run over to the fire just to throw a log on it. He than had to surpress a giggle as the elf headed back to it's dusting. When Evanna burst out laughing Mathew couldn't hold it in any longer so he too burst out laughing but the elf contiuned on as if he didnt hear them at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)   Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Fellow Ravenclaw (CLosed to Mathew and Evanna)
Page 1 of 1