Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODS*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1

Go down 
+5
hppamela
amberg93
amortentia773
Ellen
FaerieOfDoom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FaerieOfDoom
2nd Year
2nd Year
FaerieOfDoom

Female
Country : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Flag_a10
Regist. date : 2008-06-07
Number of posts : 9270
Real First Name : Melanie
Warning :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Gryffi10
Wand : Elm & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue19 / 70019 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Empty
PostSubject: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyWed Nov 17 2010, 22:24

So... I've seen it. Have you!?

Did you like it - did you LOVE IT - did it need improvement, could you have played Hermione better - could you have played Dobby better? Did you admire the way they added highlights to Emma Watson's hair? Did you enjoy Daniel Radcliffe's chest hair? Any ideas where the heck Charlie is? What sort of underwear do you think Voldemort wears under his robe...?

YAY!

I loved it, for one. I found it very different, not only in style and atmosphere, but the actors seemed very much aware that it was the penultimate installment of this much-loved franchise. This didn't ruin it for me, just made me rather perplexed and interested, I suppose.

Also:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ellen
1st Year
1st Year
Ellen

Female
Country : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Flag_s18
Regist. date : 2010-05-03
Number of posts : 836
Real First Name : Ellen
Warning :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyThu Nov 18 2010, 13:49

It comes out tomorrow here YAY going staight from school. I'm going with my parents, my sister and a family friend who are all potter obsessed, not as obsessed as me though
Back to top Go down
amortentia773
Hufflepuff Head of House : CoMC & Mythology Professor : 5th Year
amortentia773

Female
Regist. date : 2010-07-29
Number of posts : 17484
Real First Name : Katie
Warning :

Wand : Cherry & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue260 / 700260 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 01:20

I thought it was MUCH better than the other movies since the 1st and 2nd...this was the first movie I've been able to enjoy. *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  436937

I thought the acting was much improved on what it normally is (*cough* Ron and Harry *cough* but there were a few disappointments...

Spoiler:

Once again I thought Emma had the best acting out of the trio but Dan has definitley improved. I still find Rupert to be on the lacking side though. (;

I didn't like how computer animated Dobby looked. I thought his old self from the second movie looked more realistic then this one....

Emma's hair didn't really bother me all that much. Her hair has been steadily changing since the first book and though I wish they would have kept it a little darker, it's been getting lighter and lighter since the third movie so I wasn't too fussed about it. xD

As for Daniel's chest hair...midly disturbing when I saw it. *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  410894

And I did notice Charlie's disappeance...weird. Though I guess he really didn't play a huge role in this film so they decided not to have to pay an actor. xD

Overall, there were quite a few moments I enjoyed along wiht disappointments but in my opinion it was much better than any of the previous movies since the second.
Back to top Go down
http://lostamongfantasy.tumblr.com/
Ellen
1st Year
1st Year
Ellen

Female
Country : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Flag_s18
Regist. date : 2010-05-03
Number of posts : 836
Real First Name : Ellen
Warning :

Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 13:55

I've seen it now it was FANTASTIC
Spoiler:

Last edited by violetriddle on Tue Nov 23 2010, 08:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please remember to hide your view. Many of us have not seen it yet.)
Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Country : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 14:13

Okay, I loved the movie.

There were some things that I didn't care for in it, like missing storylines.

Spoiler:

The movie overall was just amazing in my opinion though, they did a good job in putting a lot into it that was really cool.

Some other thoughts:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
amortentia773
amortentia773

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue260 / 700260 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 06:43

Spoiler:

I would have liked Harry/Hermione too...I hate Ron and Hermione together. She deserves better. (; But I like Ginny and Harry together. I think they're cute. ^_^

By the way, I'm in love with your siggy. SO CUTE.
Back to top Go down
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 07:11

Spoiler:

Well thankies ^.^ I've always been a Harmony shipper, so it didn't die when the series ended XD

And I really hate both Ginny and Ron as characters, for completely different reasons. I'm not a fan of the Weasley family at all but the twins were my favorite, so I was also very sad at the lack of them in the movies and the fact that the next time we see them will probably be during the battle sad
Back to top Go down
amortentia773
amortentia773

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 07:43

Potterwatch was a major letdown for me. I mean...they'd already put stuff in about Ron listening to the radio? Couldn't they have just put it in? Makes me sad sad
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 08:25

Yeah, they should have worked Potterwatch into it because it would have been amazing.

I've kinda given up on them finding actors who look exactly like I picture the characters in my mind XD But I didn't think that the Bill they found was that bad.

One thing I did love though was the animated story of the three brothers, it was unexpected but so very awesome.

Last edited by amberg93 on Wed Nov 24 2010, 14:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amortentia773
amortentia773

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 08:54

The Tale of Three Brother's part was sooo coo. I wasn't expecting that at all! It was really well done!

I also thought the whole Bathilda Bagshot part was SUPER CREEPY. *cowers*
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Country : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 11:19

Ellen wrote:
I've seen it now it was FANTASTIC the worst thing was that when Dobby was dying some people in the cinema were laughing. Come on people give the elf respect. At the front of the cinema there were actual birds, one looked exactly like hedwig

The same thing happened at the cinema I went to. I was so ticked! I know and accept that Dobby is the Jar-Jar of the franchise, but still.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snape_Luffer
1st Year
1st Year
Snape_Luffer

Female
Regist. date : 2007-09-24
Number of posts : 6331
Real First Name : Rosalie call me Rose
Warning :

House : Huffley Puff!!!
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue40 / 70040 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 19:08

I saw it opening night =) I went full blown Luna Lovegood to the theater too!

My thoughts? Well, I don't really know what to think! The movie to me was better than the last two, but not the best one yet.

Spoiler:

So that's to main of it, I don't want to go nit-picking at all the tiny deatails. Also, Xenophilius Lovegood was freaking awesome. I loved his actor, and seeing as he is one of my favorite characters, that made me happy.
Back to top Go down
http://neji355.deviantart.com/
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Sashi

Female
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Crest : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Ravenc10
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyMon Nov 22 2010, 02:51

Things that disappointed me:
Spoiler:

Things I majorly loved:
Spoiler:

Hmmmm....I liked the new house-elf looks. They seemed to be paler, but cute. :D I think Dobby actually looked younger, I must say. The younger, the cuter they look. I love house-elves, anyway, so...yeah, I'm being a bit biased here. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-08
Number of posts : 8321
Real First Name : some call me Ropie. thats good enough for you to know. xD
Warning :

House : witty and clever forever and ever!!! go ravenclaw!!!
Crest : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Ravenc10
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyMon Nov 22 2010, 14:23

Sooo...I'll start off with the positives and move to the negatives. As a whole I truly did LOOOOVE the movie. I am sooo stoked for the 2nd half though. I am absolutely dyyyyying to see the gringotts part!
Spoiler:

I know that all my requests and wants from the movie arent completely logical because of the time frame they have to work with, and they did pretty good with what they had. I applaude them for doing a great job and continuing to keep the faith in fans. The actors did a great job. I wrote alot, but I have tons more to say..but for now. My final comment, with my southern-ness showing:
They have one last chance to git-r-done, hopefully they'll do it right!!!
Back to top Go down
FaerieOfDoom
2nd Year
2nd Year
FaerieOfDoom

Female
Regist. date : 2008-06-07
Number of posts : 9270
Real First Name : Melanie
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Wand : Elm & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue19 / 70019 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyTue Nov 23 2010, 03:09

hppamela wrote:
I know and accept that Dobby is the Jar-Jar of the franchise, but still.

lmao so true!! And that was sooo pronounced in this movie, methinks...

I was kind of really annoyed, because, you know, his disappearing act after CoS.

RIDICULOUS. How are people who haven't read the books supposed to understand Harry's pain??

"Why is he crying, he hasn't see Dobby in years!" they'll say "He should not be so attached!"

Sad days.

No SPEW sad

Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyTue Nov 23 2010, 19:57

Did you read the interview with Heyman, the producer? He mentioned that if something didn't directly pertain to Harry and his fight with Voldy, it was cut. Hence, no S.P.E.W. Apparently Heyman liked the concept of Hermione's attempted activist group, but since Harry never really cared about it, it wasn't important to the film. It makes sense. Film and book are two different media. There's no way they could make an interesting film that holds 100% true to the books. They would be incredibly boring. I was happy with how the last three films adapted the books.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  EmptyTue Nov 23 2010, 20:57

I havent seen this yet...I got tonsilitis the day BEFORE it came out. So that was a major blow...but I caved and read these and all I have to say is everything I was wanting...it sounds like its not there.

Spoiler:

Also guys, I've had to go through here and put spoiler tags on stuff I think would be spoiling, even if it's innocence. Please try to remember to put these tags : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1    *SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1  Empty

Back to top Go down

*SPOILERS* Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1
Page 1 of 1