Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
walking blind (Erika) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSwalking blind (Erika) Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

walking blind (Erika)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :
walking blind (Erika) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3walking blind (Erika) Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Crest : walking blind (Erika) Ravenc10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
walking blind (Erika) Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700walking blind (Erika) Right_bar_bleue

walking blind (Erika) Empty
PostSubject: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptyThu Jun 16 2011, 23:27

Leighton walked around the grounds pacing in a less organized manor. She couldn't help it she was nervous after all there was so much going on in her head. "You know you’re killing the grass" a friendly voice from behind her said causing her to jump from the shock awakening her from her thoughts and slid right onto her tailbone. that’s going to bruise she thought to herself.

"Sorry to interrupt you’re pacing but you looked troubled." Bliss said sitting down on the wet lawn. She set her text book down looking up into the sky. "It's complicated isn't It." she stated looking at the girl.
"You can't like read my mind or nothin can ya cuz I don't nee that trouble." Leighton responded her accent coming out like it always did when she was nervouse.
"No don't worry about it I just am good at readin body language... care to share?" Bliss asked handing her half a peanut butter sandwich.

"Ya first... I meen ya gotta have a story to be so kin toa troubled soul lik me." Leighton stated taking the sandwich and chewed a small bite. "Not toa be rude ore nothin but I just lik tu know things first that's all" she stated biting her lip weighting for a response. Now that she thought about it she hoped she wasn't being rude. Bliss bowed her head looking at her hands holding back the tears that felt like vinegar in her eyes. Looking back up at the girl who was half a head taller than her. She smiled and took a deep breath.

"Well I’m a werewolf and my friend who is as well she loves it but I’ve always hated it and we walked away from each other because the only way to change it is to be bitten by a vampire and I fell in love with one but he didn't love me and now I’m alone stuck with this curse... that’s how I got this." Bliss gestured to the faint scar on the side of her face hidden by a piece of hair that she tucked behind her ear. "Sounds complicated" Leighton responded. Her hands shook and she hid them behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Im_Hermione
1st Year
1st Year
Im_Hermione

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-16
Number of posts : 4793
Real First Name : Erika//Eka
Warning :
walking blind (Erika) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3walking blind (Erika) Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : walking blind (Erika) Gryffi10
Award Bar :
walking blind (Erika) Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700walking blind (Erika) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptyFri Jun 17 2011, 00:28

The wind rushed through her fur as she ran into the forest, passing the large evergreens and aspen trees picking up leaves breaking small branches which stuck to her fur like static and the occasional pine cone. Belle could feel the paws of her pads pass over rocks and sharp pebbles. It was an uncomfortable run but she needed it. Bellissa strode, slowing her pace as she rode close to the forest's fringe. Her ear twitched, and the familiar scents she picked up filled her nostrils, the strong smells were like vivid colors. She stopped, sitting upright looking around breathing deeply licking the air.

Bliss? She hoped desperately. She wouldn't admit it to anyone else but she missed her best friend. She would kill to see her again. She picked up more than one, and peanut butter. She loved peanut butter. Belle's maw began to salivate at the thought of that peanut butter and jelly.

Where are my clothes...? They were everywhere, t-shirts and cheaply cut jean shorts in bundles tied with string. Belle smiled a little when she picked up her faint scent in a tree above her. She jumped, her muscles rippling, her jaws grabbing hold of the clothes and landed on the ground with a loud thud. She loved being a wolf. Bellissa shifted shaking the leaves out of her curly chestnut brown hair and through on the black tee and white-washed jeans.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
walking blind (Erika) Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700walking blind (Erika) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptyFri Jun 17 2011, 00:53

"Ya know that there is like potions fur that an what not." Leighton said looking away slightly she had always been afraid of werewolves after what one did to her father. She was young but she still gets dreams of watching her father be ripped to shreds by the creature.
"Ya there only temporary... it can't cure Me." she said and furrowed her brow as a familiar sent arose. What is she doing here? Bliss wondered the smell of dog that made her want to gag at her own kind. How could Belle love it so much it’s disgusting?

"But what about your story... I went first now it's your turn." Bliss stated clearly looking over at the girl who went straight to picking at her nails. She was so nervous and stressed.
"Well it's a bit different." she stated not wanting to share.
"It's cool if you don't want to" Bliss said with a nod as Leighton rubbed her arm.
"It's jest my ma died recently by ay hand of a wizard an my pa... well he was ripped tu shreds bya...werewolf an I was kicked outa private school an this wasn't the place I wanted to come with my experience witha magical creatures." she said though that wasn't even half of it.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
walking blind (Erika) Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700walking blind (Erika) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptySat Jun 18 2011, 20:25

Make sure you post here this new thread or I will have to delete it O:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Im_Hermione
1st Year
1st Year
Im_Hermione

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
walking blind (Erika) Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700walking blind (Erika) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptySat Jun 18 2011, 23:09

Belle had shifted back into human form, she slipped her feet into the holes of her shorts and slid her arms through the tee-shirts sleeves. She stopped for a second, gazing down at the ground. She wiggled her toes, gripping a stick with her left foot then releasing it. Belle looked up again in the relative direction of Bliss's wafting scent. The wind was helpful, it cleared some confusion. Without the wind it would be like finding the corner Bliss was sitting in on a circle.

Belle was worried about what Bliss would say to her. She hated not knowing how she felt, what she was thinking. Belle was a lone wolf now, and she had never felt so alone. Odds were talking to her would help. In fact, it would most likely make things worse, but Belle wanted to take that chance. She wanted to see her.

Through the trees she could smell the peanut butter sandwiches, it didn't take her long to see two figures sitting and talking quietly. She took a deep sigh and went for it.

"So this is where you've been hiding, in plain sight."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptySat Jun 18 2011, 23:34

A familiar figure walked up and Bliss frowned she was not in the mood to discuss matters with her. She ferociously took a bite out of her sandwich. She was angry now and it showed by her chewing.
"So this is where you've been hiding, in plain sight." Belle stated as she walked up in shorts and a tee shirt clearly she was in wolf form previously she could smell the forest all around her. "I was never hiding. If I wanted to act like a coward I would just follow you no doubt." She stated "What do you want mutt." she growled at her looking up almost forgetting Leighton was there.

"Ya know if ya'll got a score tu settle I can leave. I don't want tu git in da middle of tings." Leighton said fiddling with her thumbs.

"No it's ok it shouldn't be a brawl or anything just a quick chat is all don't worry about it." Bliss said she had been so lonely she found herself alone in the commons reading she needed someone else’s company besides her own. "So what are you doing here don't you have something to do?" she asked in a kinder tone in order to decrease the tension and not frighten off Leighton.
Back to top Go down
Im_Hermione
1st Year
1st Year
Im_Hermione

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 20:49

"What do you want mutt?" Belle repeated in a low growl, she really was something special. Belle thought maybe she didn't want to talk to Bliss if she was going to talk to her like that.

"I'm not here to ramalamlam mutt," She said sharply; Belle hated that word, moreover she hated that Bliss could call her that when she was a werewolf too. The girl who was sitting next to Bliss had said something, her accent was deep southern or south-eastern.

"Ya know if ya'll got a score tu settle I can leave. I don't want tu git in da middle of tings."

"Wait, what did she say? There is nothing to settle." Belle assured turning angrily to Bliss, even more irritated now. "What have you been telling her? Actually, I don't really give a damn." She said flipping her dark brown bangs out of her eyes.

"Don't you have something to do?" Bliss asked in a little bit nicer tone but Belle was still shaken.

"No I don't have anything to do. Is that surprising? I was on my daily run and thought I would come say hello. I could smell your sandwich." Belle answered honestly. She repeated just to make it clear. "I didn't come looking for you if that's what you think."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 21:31

"Oh na I didn mean tu start notin she hasn't told me nothin." Leighton stated biting her lip regretting sitting down in the middle of this drama but she really did need someone to talk to.
"It's just an expression I didn mean it tha way ...sorry." she mumbled to herself hoping that it would help bliss out a bit. Her southern accent she could tell was getting in the way of her understanding so she decided that not talking would be more useful.

"I never said you came looking for me bit odd that you seem to be assuming all of this!" Bliss spat why would she be saying these things if they weren't true.
"If you wanted to say hello why didn't you just say that." She stated standing up so she was the same level with her. "Listen I haven’t been talking about you and I didn't say you came to find me I was just sitting here sharing a peanut butter sandwich so calm down a bit." she stated almost calmly but her voice whimpered like a sad dog. She remembered sharing sandwiches and going to class together. But that was before everything had happened when they were normal and not what she is now.
Back to top Go down
Im_Hermione
1st Year
1st Year
Im_Hermione

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 22:06

"I don't know." She said irritably, it was a pathetic answer. Belle wasn't the best with arguments, she could spew responses but they were hardly thought through unless you gave her the time. When she was upset, the words just sort of fell out. Maybe Bliss had been right, she thought, about one thing at least, she didn't say just 'hi'. She hardly thought that meant she was looking for her; just that she thought Bliss had been hiding. Belle would much rather not be fighting, but it was a little late for that now, and in the midst of being upset with Bliss's condescend Belle had been downright rude to the poor girl Bliss was with. But like with blind rage, Belle did not see her yet, she was just a witness and it was irresponsible of her to start yelling at Bliss when the person she was with could hear something important that should not be shared.

"Well, why haven't you talked to me, huh? Seriously Bliss, do you not care at all about me at all? No, I'm just the mutt and you're better than me." Belle spat, her voice calmer but bitter like salt and vinegar. "You know, I hope you're happy. You've moved on. Is your life better now that you don't talk to me?" Hers sure wasn't, but she wouldn't admit that aloud, though, it was pretty clear to anyone that Belle not talking to Bliss took a toll on her. She kept going, letting her mind rant, "I mean what have you been doing all this time?"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 22:58

"I don't know Belle you always embraced in the whole thing but it sets my teeth on edge. To be honest I came here in hopes to get away from it to maybe find a way out of it but you just came to walk around with fangs and claws." Bliss took a breather she didn't know what to say she didn't understand how belle didn't want to get away from it.

"Belled you want to know why I haven't been talking to you it's not because I think I’m better it's because every painful memory I have, every moment I wish I could undue you have been there for I want to change this" she motioned to herself when she stated this. "And you don't want to you want to keep moving in the same cycles.... Belle... I... I can't take it anymore I just can't stand this and I wasn't moving forward with you and that’s why I stopped talking to you." She stated tears building up in her eyes. She swallowed them back so she wouldn't appear weak. Leighton took a bite of the sandwich silently she didn't want to disrupt but figure she couldn't disappear inconspicuously so she remained silent until the conversation would end.
Back to top Go down
Im_Hermione
1st Year
1st Year
Im_Hermione

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 11:57

Belle listened to Bliss explain, once more, that she never fully come to terms with what had happened to them both. What had happened to them was not their choice, or their fault, but Belle had learned to accept it. It was, truly, a blessing of a different form. Becoming a wolf, was her. Belle could only vaguely remember what it was like before being bitten. She would never want to change who she was now. Bliss talked about cycles, and never moving. Belle put up her hand, wanting her to stop.

"Bliss, you make it sound like my life is over, and yours too," Bliss really sounded hurt, but this still twisted Belle's mind. "You haven't been moving in any cycle, when was the last time you even turned into a wolf Bliss? You can't change what happened to us," Bell spewed, her voice beginning to rise in volume, "I am not the one that's keeping you from moving forward!"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 16:44

"It is belle, my life might as well be over." she froze wishing that belle would understand but she wouldn't. "My parents think I’m a monster I have been ostracized from my own family, there is no cure and I will never be the way I was before. I don't go a single moment of my life where I am not afraid I won't change. I live my life in fear!" Bliss took a breath licking her lips then biting down on her bottom one with her front teeth as she did all too often.

"Belle my head throbs at the thought my hands clench and I have scars from my fingernails digging into my palm. Whereas this curse might have expressed you or whatever, it is torture for me I don't want this it's not me... I feel like I’m floating outside myself just watching this happen. I’m angry all the time and this is not what I wanted out of my life it's not my life!" she yelled at her trying to get this through her thick skull but it wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking blind (Erika)   walking blind (Erika) Empty

Back to top Go down

walking blind (Erika)
Page 1 of 1