Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSRound One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LilyFlower
5th Year
5th Year
LilyFlower

Female
Country : Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 4195
Real First Name : Veronica
Warning :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Ravenc10
Wand : Vine Wood & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue80 / 70080 / 700Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Empty
PostSubject: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster EmptyFri Oct 20 2006, 12:05

Welcome to the first round of the dueling tournament!!

The rules are as follows:

1) Each person will be allowed to make 6 posts – no double posting allowed!! One person will post and the other person will proceed - so on and so forth.
2) You may use created spells or spells from the book to either attack or defend. I want to see how creative you can be!
3) When both parties are finished the match is over and your duel will be reviewed and the scores will be listed on the scoring thread.
4) Scores will be updated regularly.
5) You have TWO weeks to complete this duel. If your partner doesn’t show up we will try and contact them. If you don’t complete the duel by the end of the two weeks we will judge you on what’s there.
6) ONLY the people listed on the thread can post in this duel.

There are 38 people in the duel now!!

With that said – Let the battle begin!!
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astronomy_tower/
Raistlin The Wizard
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Country : Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Crest : Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Slythe10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster EmptySat Oct 21 2006, 10:45

Raistlin entered the duel room knowing he was earlier than his opponent.

He checked the room, it was clear, no furniture, no nothing, a simple room with simple purple walls, ready to support some damages.

"Okay, let's add some life and color to this room"

Standing near the door he made an arch movement covering the whole room and said ~ DÉCORATION DE PIÈCE~ (Room Decoration). From the tip of his wand erupted a two-door closet, a low table and a fluffy sofa, all of which relfected his taste for ancient stuffs.

"Ah, much better now. And the furniture will turn out to be very usefull during the combat."

Raistlin smiled, he wasn't finished yet. He had some more tricks prepared. Pointing his wand to the sofa he said ~SCHLANGEKETTEN~ (Snake Chains). Anyone who now sit there will automatically be chained by large power snakes.

Heading towards the closet he opened the door a little bit to look like someone was hiding inside and took three steps bakwards. Then he performed another spell ~PERSONALITÀ DEL COMBATTENTE~ (Fighter Personality). If his adversary went near the closet it would gain life and start fighting the person like an unstopable fighter.

"Hum... I'll leave the table untouched. Maybe I'll come up with something to it later during the combat. Now I must protect myself. A small shield should be enough for now. -~CONTEGO~!(Shield) "

A warm sensation flooded him as he performed the spell.

"Now a camouflage spell. Let's see... the Human Chameloen is not very reliable but in all of this purple should work with no problems. ~MENSCHLICHES CHAMÄLEON!~ (Human Chameleon)"

He looked at his feet and they were the same color as the ground. Pleased he sit wit his legs crossed under the table and waited. No one would noticed him unless it was 1 feet away from him.

"Let the game begin..."
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster EmptySun Nov 05 2006, 13:24

::Cookie hurried into the room, panting and out of breath.::

"Wow, sorry I'm late, Raisty!" she called out. "I had no idea I signed up for this, but I'm here now!"

She looked around. "Wait, where is he?" Still looking around warily, she quickly cast a charm around herself. "Protegga!" she cried (protection in Italian). She was now shielded from the first hex or two that flew her way.::

::Cookie backed into the corner of the room, rather apprehensive of her hidden opponent. She waved her wand and cried, "Renda Visibile!" (make visible in Italian). Raisty suddenly appeared under the table.

"Aha!" Cookie aimed her wand carefully and said, "Leghi in su!" (Tie Up in Italian). The wizard was now bound was ropes and unable to move. Cookie took the time to catch her breath.::

(omg, I am sooooo sorry, I had no idea I was signed up for the tournement.... sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 07:42

(Cookie, where have you been??? Well as long as you’re here now that’s all that matters, no hard feelings but I’m here to kick your ass looo)

Raistlin saw Cookie entering the room

~Tank God, finally! I thought I’d have to wait forever~

He saw her casting a protecting spell and then the attacking one. The hex broke his shield but did not harm him or did it achieve its purpose, Raistlin was still free and able to move. He left the table.

It was about time Cookie. Now let’s have fun mwhahaha. Didn’t you really think I was defenseless did you? But I’ll have you have that, it was a nice spell though. That means I’m a need of a more powerful shield. Mother Nature is always very helpful.PERPES UNDA CONTEGO (NEVERENDING WATER SHIELD in Latin)!” with a waving movement around him Raistlin made a bubble of running water.

“It’s time for me to break your shield.” Raistlin’s voice was calm but sharp as piercing ice.

“ INCENDIA EBULLIO (FIRE BALL in latin)” blowing the tip of his wand a fire fall appeared and with a descendent movement he throw it to Cookie.

The ball made a blast when in contact with the shield but did not broke it. Without second thoughts he conjured a second element.

“RELEVO TELUM (LIGHTENING BOLT in latin)” pointing his wand to the ceiling a bolt fell from the ceiling to the tip of his wand and he immediately send it with whipping movement.

This time the shield gave in throwing Cookie to the door because of the impact.

“Now, now my dear, my water shield has a reason to be. Are you ready to take the heat? CELLA INCARCEROUS!(ROOM ON FIRE in latin) ” the whole room bursted into flames. “Don’t worry Madam Pompfrey is awesome when taking care of burns it’s not like it’s dragon fire hahaha…”
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 15:18

(Gah, I typed this out twice. Be happy I care Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster 436937 )

Cookie was slammed back into the door, but quickly got to her feet. THough in pain from the burns she was getting, she cried out, "Expelliarmus!" The simple spell made his wand shoot out from his hand. The momentum of the flying wand popped Raisty's bubble.

She could still feel the heat of the fire around her. She cried out, "Wasserkanone!" (Water Cannon in German). Water shot out, putting out all of the flames in the room. Feeling immediate relief, Cookie turned back to Raisty, who was on the floor going for his wand.

Carefully taking aim with her wand, Cookie cried, "Saftgewehr!" (Sap Gun in German).. A sticky sbustance shot out of her wand, throwing Raisty against the wall and gluing him there. Cookie giggled at his struggling to get free.

"Having fun yet, Raisty?" she asked, kicking his wand to the other side of the room. Not waiting for an answer, she said, "Staubige Kehle!" (Dusty Throat in German). Raisty seemed to have a lot more trouble breathing. He was coughing and wheezing.

Cookie smiled. She took a moment to place another protective charm around her. She said, "Gepanzerte Luftblase." (Armored Bubble in German). The spell would last for a while, unless hit with an extremely powerful spell.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster EmptyThu Nov 09 2006, 07:49

(My shield should not have been broken so easily, humpf, do you wanna get nasty, let’s do it mwhahahaha)

Raistlin was glued to the wall and coughing due to the dust in his throat. Luckily he possessed an extraordinary control of his mind and only that way he did not panicked.

He had been thrown near to the closet which in seconds gained life and started attacking but was hitting the sticky substance instead and got him free.

Once again on the ground and still coughing he dodged the closet and ran to his wand.

Cookie tried to cruse him but his spell hit the small table he had conjured earlier and turned it into a million pieces ~I knew that table’d be handy~ Rai could still thought if it wasn’t for the cough he’d be smiling too.

Reaching his wand Raistlin pointed it to his throat and with difficulty said “BRISE DU Menthol (Menthol Breeze in french)”. A fresh breeze ran down his throat cleaning it from all the dust.

The closet was now heading towards him. Being the one who created his attitude he could also changed it and so he spelled “UMGEKEHRTE VERFOLGUNGSJAGD (Reverse Chase in German)”, with that the closet turned around going in Cookie’s direction. The closet’d only stop if totally destroyed.

~That will keep her busy for a bit~ Raistlin thought.

“Another broken shield. That’s enough. It’s time to invoke the hardest thing Mother Nature created. ETERNUS DIAMOND TUTELA (Eternal Diamond Protection in Latin)” this invisible light deflecting shield not only was almost indestructible but would also hide the person inside it.

As he saw Cookie being savagely attacked by the closet he said: “Congratulations Cookie. You’ve made things interesting. I never though you’d give such a fight. You were worth waiting for. But I will not be defeated.”

He knew though it was only a matter of time till she gets rid of the closet so he conjured another distraction “SCHLANGEN VULKAN (Snakes Volcano in German)” from the ground a shot of a thousand snakes exploded.

~ The two distractions and the shield will hold her long enough for me to conjure a spell that will finish this once and for all… No, wait... it’s two early for this kind of spells, this is only the first round, I must not use it if I’m desperate which is definitely not the case~

“It’s your lucky day Cookie” he saw the girl dwelling with the obstacles and waited for his turn.

Not needing such a powerful shield Raistlin removed it “TUTELA PERAGO (Protection finish)”. Cookie was good but doesn’t justify such a powerful shield. Then he replaced it for a weaker but still effective one “ESCUDO TEMPESTADE DE AREIA (Sandstorm Shield)”. A constant flux of sand dust and desert stone flew around him, forming a safe wall between him and anyone else the shield would also deflect a couple of spells.
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster EmptyThu Nov 09 2006, 15:15

::Cookie swallowed nervously as the closet came at her. She'd never been attacked by a closet before.::

Pointing her wand at the vicious-looking thing, she cried, "Flammes éclatantes!" (Exploding Flames in French). A blast of fire shot out and slammed into the closet, causing it to both catch on fire and burst into a thousand pieces. Ducking the flying debris, Cookie turned to the snakes.::

"Grève d'aigle!" (Eagle Strike in French), she cried, brandishing her wand at the reptiles. Suddenly, a dozen eagles exploded into the room, grabbing the snakes and ripping them apart. Cookie was thankful she had payed attention in class that week- eagles did not like snakes at all.::

Turning back to Raisty and panting slightly, she saw that he was covered in a sandstorm shield. Frowning, she called out, "Raisty, that's not fair! Alright, if you insist." She aimed her wand carefully at one spot in the shield. She cried out, "Tir constant!" (Constant gunfire in French). Bullets seemed to whiz out of her wand, slamming into the strong shield. The shield held, but Cookie could see that it was growing weaker with each hit.::

::Seeing the shield could not stand much more, Cookie called out, "La poussière liquide!" (Liquid Dust in French). Raisty's shield of dirt and rocks suddenly liquified, splashing to the ground and getting the nice-looking carpet all wet. Cookie grinned at the surprised Raisty.::

"Boo!" she said, aiming her wand at him. Before he could react, Cookie shouted, "Jetez la boule!" (Throw the Ball in French). Like a child's play ball, Raisty was picked up and thrown hard against the opposite wall, slamming into it. Cookie smirked.::

This is more fun than I thought it would be, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster EmptyFri Nov 10 2006, 10:01

(The Eagles were brilliant! Congrats! I did not see that coming.)

Raistlin was slammed hard against the wall. He felt his shoulder getting dislocated and howled in pain. Then he slowly got up and with a brisk move put his shoulder back in place, adjusted his dark green tunic and looked Cookie in the eyes with a frightening face.

“Ouch. For that you’ll pay. And this time I’ll be brief. First I’m going to blow your shield. Second I’ll beat the hell out of you and to finish I’ll trap you for good.”

For instants Cookie hesitated and that’s all he needed.

“BREZZA DEL GHIACCIO (Ice Breeze in Italian)” Rai shouted and a heavy squall involved her shield and right after he conjured “PERFORADORA INVISIBLE (Invisible Punch in Spanish)” her shield was weakened by the ice so the punch easily broke it into smashed sharp cutting pieces that fell over her cutting her all over with minor cuts.

~ You just wait ~ Raistlin thought.

SECTUMSEMPRA” red flashes flew from his cutting Cookie this time very badly.

“You’re finished but I’ll not make mistakes. ACCIO WAND” she was now too weak to prevent it.

“And for the grand finale. WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA” Raistlin lifted Cookie in the air and put her in the last piece of furniture in the room. A piece he had specially charmed for a moment like this, the sofa. As he dropped Cookie in the sofa immediately strong snakes like chains got around her neck, wrists and ankles trapping her to the sofa.

“For you to see that I’m not bad at all I’ll close your wounds. Also of course because I do not want to be expelled for killing you. GUÉRISON DE BLESSURES (Wounds Healing) But I’ll not refill your blood loss I want to you to remain weak.”
Back to top Go down
LilyFlower
5th Year
5th Year
LilyFlower

Female
Country : Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 4195
Real First Name : Veronica
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Ravenc10
Wand : Vine Wood & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Left_bar_bleue80 / 70080 / 700Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster EmptyTue Nov 28 2006, 04:13

This match has ended. Your scores will be posted by Elfie Dumbledore shortly in the scoring thread.
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astronomy_tower/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster   Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster Empty

Back to top Go down

Round One - Raistlin The Wizard vs cookiemonster
Page 1 of 1