Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSPirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End

Go down 
+18
amberg93
wizardGIRL25
Elfie Dumbledore
Im_Hermione
Bella Muerte
So_Yun
Ramiela
stephy
cookiemonster
Agatha Black
Snapes_girl
streams of silver
jennifer williams
polly
SilverLady
Caroru
Amy
drkangelcat
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-01
Number of posts : 4340
Real First Name : Cat
Warning :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin's Official Nut
Crest : Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Slythe10
Wand : Willow & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue68 / 70068 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri May 25 2007, 08:51

Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Pcawe11
Yes I did make a banner, but that is only cause I was bored.

Thursday, May 24 I got a chance to watch the third installment of the Pirates of Caribbean movies. I of course seized this chance and lets just say I am glad I did. I had mixed feelings about what this movie was going to be like. Of course I was excited to see it and the previews looked amazing, but there are many previews that look awesome and the movie sucks and the fact it was the third and many third movies tend to disappoint people, so I was afraid that this would be like most third movies, but the movie was not a disappointment. I loved the movie. I laughed, I almost cried, and I laughed some more. The humor I loved in the first two is still strong, the characters continued to grow, things I predicted from clues in movie two proved true, and the fighting, like always, was exciting.

pirate

For those who don't know what the movie is about:
Quote :
Will Turner (Orlando Bloom), Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley) are allied with Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush) in a desperate quest to free Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) from his mind-bending trap in Davy Jones' locker, while the terrifying ghost ship, The Flying Dutchman and Davy Jones, under the control of the East India Trading Company, wreaks havoc across the Seven Seas. Navigating through treachery, betrayal and wild waters, they must forge their way to exotic Singapore and confront the cunning Chinese Pirate Sao Feng (Chow Yun-Fat). Now headed beyond the very ends of the earth, each must ultimately choose a side in a final, titanic battle, as not only their lives and fortunes, but the entire future of the freedom-loving Pirate way, hangs in the balance.
From yahoo movies.

cat fight

SPOILER TIME!!! Yes I am having some spoilers. Some don't really give away anything, but they kind of do so they are being spoiler-fied. And they are not meant to ruin the movie for people. I suggest people not to read them if they haven't seen the movie. These are just so I can talk about the movie. Also there are some movie facts which are always fun lol.
Spoiler:

Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End 3_pirate

My only word of advice, if you havent seen it yet then wait till after the credits to leave. There is an extra scene which I didn't get to see because my dad wanted to get out of the theater pronto. So I missed it.

If you saw the movie and missed it then here is what it showed.
Spoiler:

I am mad I didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
http://drkangelkitty.deviantart.com
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri May 25 2007, 12:17

I saw this today, and OMG it was brilliant! There's so much that was amazing about it, and I don't think my thoughts are coherent enough to go through it in an orderly manner.

Anyway, some initial thoughts (in no particular order and don't click if you don't want to be spoiled...)

Spoiler:

Overall it was fantastic, amazing, everything a sequel should be, and the only question I have is...when's the next one coming out?
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue68 / 70068 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri May 25 2007, 13:11

I actually have heard rumors of a number 4...hehe

oh response to what amy wrote (in spoilers cause it spoils)
Spoiler:

end of spoils =P
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri May 25 2007, 15:34

Hmph, I can't believe i was UNCONSCIOUS when the premiere was!!! *stomps around* IT WASN'T PLANNED TO BE THAT WAY!!!!!!!!! >__<

...anyway, i'm going to see it on Monday :D I have like... monday and tuesday off from school xD

So cool.

Oh, and i read the spoilers :D Couldn't stop myself lol
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri May 25 2007, 16:29

Bad Caree...*shakes head*...reading the spoilers....well I would have done the same lol...thats why I made sure I went at the first showing where I am.

I still can't believe disney switched it to 8pm...that was so awesome...made me happy lol
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 04:33

I love spoilers :D Even when i read, and there's no spoilers, I have to jump to the end of the book and read te last page...s. Usually it tends to turn out me reading the whole book from the end to the beginning. It's nuts!

Twilight is an excellent example :D Only that I got confused so much that i decided to read the whole thing from the beginning xD

...like NORMAL people do!
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 06:07

lol I occasionally read the ends of books, but I like reading them a lot more

Spoiler:

i dont like reading spoilers either, but sometimes i do cause i cant help it

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 07:18

ROFL! The movie was great! XD

Some of my faves:

Spoiler:

XD
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 07:25

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 08:46

Spoiler:

EDIT:

Another one!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 09:09

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 09:19

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 09:29

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 11:26

Oh the allmighty power of imdb.com :D
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 11:41

you know, there were some people in our class talking about PotC today ... and ahemz... how can't you like the
Spoiler:

... made me angry. XD

... I think I feel like watching it again... but oh, when? XD
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed May 30 2007, 13:18

i want to watch it again....maybe i will convince my friend Toni to watch again with me hehe

hehe yes the almighty power of imdb.com
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 14:12

I went to see it again today! It's just as good!

Here's a funny video becky found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 14:19

HAHAHHAHAHAAAAA :D 'Tis so funny xD

*watched it five times*

HEHEHEHHEEE xD Becky rocks :D

...nothing new, i know :D
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 14:27

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

*sings*I got a jar of dirt!!!
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 14:31

Uhntiss, uhntiss, uhntiss, uhntiss, I GOT A JAR OF DII-IIRT, I GOT A JAR OF DII-IIRT, uhntiss, uhntiss, uhntiss... :D
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 14:37

And Guess Whats Inside It?

hehe i have watched the vid like 10 times already...catchy song lol
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 14:43

Yo-ho, haul together, hoist the colours high. Heave-ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die.

I loved the music in the film!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 14:49

Spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSIHzprwuZI omg SPIRT!!!....yes it is pirate related....
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 14:51

I just remembered that I forgot to tell you that I have the pirates theme as my ringtone! It's so good! When my phone rings, I hear pirates!

*runs away squeeing over all things piratical*

OOOH! And today, I bought a pirates glass that says SAVVY! HOW COOL IS THAT?

*wheeeeeee*
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 14:59

OMG!!! I is all jealous

oh spoiler time for those who didnt see last tid bit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 15:09

XD I also watched it again today - but again, I missed the last scene, because the people I was with were in a hurry xD .. so Cat, your linky was very useful for me! Cute! :D

Aaaand I think I shall become an official shipper of Jack/jar of dirt XD

Piraaaates! XD I downloaded the "Hoist the colours" song and I'm listening to it over and over again.... too short but great! :D .. and when it came in the movie, at the beginning, it gave me goosebumps to hear all those people sing it... impressive!
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 15:17

I want the "Hoist the Colors" song *is jealous*

Oh and I am glad my link was useful....i am glad i found it lol....its been bugging not knowing what the scene looked like and now i know

(you know you watch to much disney channel whenever you here or write 'and now I know' or ' and now you know' and you want to say 'cause its mikes super short show')

But anyways, Spirt roxs my socks lol.....hop aboard the ship of Spirt....you all know you want too hehe
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 15:28

Okay girlies, I need your help. It's been bugging the heck out of me, because I recognise the actor from something else (probably some english tv programme), but because I don't know the character's name I can't go and look him up on imdb.

Spoiler:
What's his character name/real name?

Spoiler:

Becky downloaded the whole soundtrack, and I'm just waiting for her to put it on CD for me. I want to listen to Parlay!
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 15:34

I'm all for Jack/Lizzie, Jack/Dirt...

Spoiler:

Yep!
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 15:41

thanks amy and well idk.....check imdb.com maybe?

oh and yes those are all awesome shippings
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 15:44

Yeah...I would check IMDB, but I'm in a kind of paradox:

I don't know the character's name to check the actor, and I don't know who the actor is to find out the name of his character :D

There might be a pic though...
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 01 2007, 16:00

i cant remember what he looks like lols

i am brain dead
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptySat Jun 02 2007, 06:45

awww, I have no idea what his name was - neither as a character nor as an actor sad .. but I know who you're talking about ....
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptySat Jun 02 2007, 08:09

oooooo woop im going to watch this again with my dad XD
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptySat Jun 02 2007, 09:45

I feel like burning someone alive *whistles innocently*

Totally un-random, right? :D

Anyway, i'm too lazy to go back and read if someone has a theory for this, buuuuuut...

Spoiler:

...yes, i think i've been too busy to drool over Johnny boy instead of actually following the movie xD
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptySat Jun 02 2007, 13:55

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptySun Jun 03 2007, 02:59

Well... that's just dumb :D

Seriously.. xD
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Crest : Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Huffle10
Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptySun Jun 03 2007, 12:26

Amy! the scarred man's name is Mercer real name David Schofield XD
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 11:46

Ooh thanks!

I've checked, and he was in the normal English TV that every actor goes through: The Bill, Heartbeat, Morse, Midsomer Murders etc.
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Number of posts : 6449
Real First Name : What is real?
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff, of course. I thought it was obvious...
Crest : Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Huffle10
Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 10:53

Ooh it was excellent! Here are some thoughts I had about your thoughts,
but I'm not sure whose they were and I don't have the patience to
reread, so I'm not quoting:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegiftbp.com
Snapes_girl
1st Year
1st Year
Snapes_girl

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 6274
Real First Name : Nancy
Warning :

House : Slytherin - Where I have always belonged
Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 17:54

I really like your ideas Streams XD XD ^^

I just watched the movie again for the 4th time. I can't get enough seriously. They soo have to make a 4th. There are too many unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
Agatha Black
1st Year
1st Year
Agatha Black

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-26
Number of posts : 2520
Real First Name : Ame
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed Jun 20 2007, 15:14

Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyWed Jun 20 2007, 16:11

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! A whole Jack Sparrow movie(s)!!!! :D YIPPEEEEE xD I like the idea! :D

...newsflash; Keira Knightley wants to quit acting, OMIGAWD, no Lizzie!? Duhh!? :D
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyThu Jun 21 2007, 07:14

A pirate movie with just Jack!!! SQUEEEE lol

but if Jack finda love with someonw ine the movie....grrrrr lol
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyThu Jun 21 2007, 11:05

I've been rooting for them since movie 1 xD

But i don't think they will make Jack fall in love.. he's too much of a free spirit *sighs dreamily*
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyThu Jun 21 2007, 11:07

Yeah and no one is allowed to tame him lol

Hmmm I wonder how many times he will get slapped in the next one lol
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyThu Jun 21 2007, 11:08

Haha, like a gazillion times :D

"Ah, Scarlet!" *slap*
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 22 2007, 07:16

hehe I love the slappings.....I think more men should get slapped....it would make life funnier

it willl be odd though not having will and elizabeth
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptyFri Jun 22 2007, 08:49

I just saw this movie yesterday... I'm surprised it was still playing Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End 436937

I loved everything you guys said, all of the shippings and everything... I would go into great detail about it, but I don't feel like it right now Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End 436937

And YAY for a Jack-y-pirate-y-only movie!
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End EmptySat Jul 14 2007, 21:00

i ahvent seen the movie... i want to see... a friend told me that it was stupid and that i shouldnt watch it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End   Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Carribbean: At Worlds End
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next