Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSEttie's BIG office with a sea front view Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view

Go down 
+3
stephy
littleprincess_01
Etta
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Empty
PostSubject: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 15:59

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i needed a new one....just because!

*starts planning*

Okay so i have CD Feature now....hmm who shall i pick on this time....hmmm.

Dunno if Ettie Skeeter will be coming out to play this edition, depends if she's escaped the confines of her metal cage.

Editors babble....ah ha i know what im putting for this...my pregnant toilet.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySun Feb 24 2008, 12:31

Editors Babble.

Hello and welcome to yet another full blown edition of the Pensieve! I am your hostess with the mostess, Miss Ettie!

It is odd to think that this time last year a handful of our lovely female members found themselves peeing on sticks to discover the joys of being pregnant, i was sorry to hear that Severs Snape’s (aka TeaBoy) test was negative but thankfully Elfie was already cooking their miracle within herself.

So, whilst thinking about the joys of life and wondering what the fuss is with peeing on a stick, I thought, oh why not! And popped to my local chemist where I obtained a stick to pee on, a packet of crisps and Flea treatment for my cats.

Racing home i slipped into the bathroom, joined by Holly and Dipstick who still think I need company whilst in the bathroom, and began the task of peeing on the stick. So far so good, one pee’d on stick, two yowling cats and wet feet (courtesy of Dipstick who had just jumped into the bath and soaked myself and Holly. The shock of the water splashing my feet made me drop the stick into the toilet.

Using a coat hanger and a very old litter tray scoop, we three simpletons fished out the stick which was showing two pink lines. Running like a bat out of hell to my Doctor we discovered, much to Dipstick’s relief (he still meows he is too young to be a father) I was thankfully not about to carry a kittenchild. Unfortunately someone in my house hold was pregnant. Actually it was something.

So, I am happy to announce that my toilet is expecting a little toilet sometime in June and as we attempt to trace the father, my darling sister hippo is eagerly signing adoption papers to add the toilet, which will be named Badger, as her son/daughter to join Elfie in the very amusing H.E Family Tree.
Until next time, What do you do when a endangered animal eats endangered plants?

Love to you all.
Ettie

Hmm is this too long?
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyFri Mar 28 2008, 07:53

Ettie Skeeter finds a home.

I have returned to the place where it all began. The wanted posters on the walls hold my beautiful face and a price on my well balanced head. This mission is going to difficult.

Guards roam the halls in pairs. Each pair wears a sparkling badge and robes of various colours, 2 wear green, 2 wear yellow, 2 wear red and 2 wear blue. I am told from my new source, who we shall call Bob for her true identity must remain hidden, that the guards change appearance every few months to remain hidden, I believe these guards are simply vain.

So, as I was sneaking through the corridors, dragging my life’s contents in a trunk I became increasingly tired. With each step I took, my bones grew more and more weary until I finally I had to admit defeat to this thing called exhaustion and pushed open a door closest to me. Not completely open mind you, I am still wanted in this hovel.

My ears prick to full radar ease droppingness as I hear two voices from within the room.

“I cant believe Elfie and Ducky gave her of all people a pay rise!” gasped one softly spoken voice.

“I know! Its not like she does any work anyways,” growled the second, whose voice was heavy with a strange accent from a land I know nothing of, yet.

“stupid purple hippo.”

“I’m going to eat that hippo if it’s the last thing I ever do!”

“But... what about the house cup and the quidditch cup?” squeaked the first voice in shock. “I thought to hold both cups was going to be the last thing you ever do?”

“Meh, as if the badgers can fight off the efforts of the others? I forsee the downfall of them soon, real soon...”

“Is that because you caught a glance at the house points?”

“Yes!” cried the second voice, suddenly the air was filled with heavy crying from the two females.

I closed the door quickly and quietly and tiptoed further down the corridor to another door, again I opened it ever so slightly and again I heard voices, well one talking to himself repeatedly and loudly and rather lovingly.

“I SHALL WIN!” the male voice boomed with pride.

“Down with the badgers! Shoot those pussy cats called Lion’s, CLIP THE WINGS OF THOSE PESKY BIRDS!” he shouts again.

“I will be victorious once more! No-one will see it happening, it will be BOOM, Daddio wins the cups! AND ONLY I ALONE WILL DO THIS!”

Slightly scared of the maniac inside this room, I close the door and began to jog down the hall to the next door, I don’t bother to open this door as the voices inside are raised to an argument.

“RA RA RAVENCLAW!”

“LIONS!”

“RAVENS!”

“Frankly dears, I just don’t give a damn,” yawned another voice.

Sighing I continue to move until finally I find a room empty. I slip inside and relax. With a flick of my wand I set up camp. I settle into my bed and pull the duvet up to my chin and close my ears. I hear a bang, a giggle, and a faint “love you millions of M&Ms”

“Who’s there?” I demand tiredly.

“It is i! The Headless Horsewoman!”

“Oh, goodnight.”

And with that I fall asleep as the Headless Horsewoman bangs around the room known as CB where she will forever remain a legend.
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySun Mar 30 2008, 12:05

Btw, at the end of the chatbox interview can you add something for me?

"The chatbox would also like to state that Milo Ventimiglia belongs to, and is married to Aliza. Amber may stake her claim on him but the truth is - his heart will always be hers. And remember, the chatbox is always right!"
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 01:35

The INTERVIEW OF ALL TIME!

Etta and ChatBox!

With the strange going on with the vanishing ChatBox lately, I took it upon myself to investigate. Stealing some alien technology from my husband’s place of work I was able to take ChatBox hostage and trap him in a time vortex.

Ettie: CB, do you mind if I call you CB? Good, good, Can you explain why you keep disappearing from HE?

CB: ...I miss my mother, and queen. Holly adopted me back in the day because she had no other offspring and we grew very close! She spent so much time with me that you even dubbed her my queen!
*wails* I WANT MY MOMMY!!!

Plus, its fun to drown my sorrows in the rum that i stole from Caroru and her husband,
well, supposed husband.

Unfortunately the rum doesn't have a very good effect on me. Makes me almost, *shudders* HUMAN.
Why else would I be doing this interview with you?

Ettie: Um, maybe because im holding you hostage in the middle of a time vortex so you can't escape?

CB: Grrrr. I'll just swallow your words and LAG. You know how much people hate it when I do that!
*evil laugh*

Ettie: You say you're missing your mummy and Queen, Is it not true that she is still with you? I heard a rumour she was moving through you on a horse.

CB: She's not the same.
*sobs*

Ettie: What do you mean she's not the same? Explain CB, You're amongst loved ones here.

CB: Her spirit will always live on but it’s not truuuuly her.

Ettie: But isn't the spirit so much better then the body? She can’t feel pain any longer but she can still be with you, You shouldn’t complain you know CB, I mean it could be worse, you could have Rai as your mummy.

CB: ...Rai as my mummy? PLEASE! Don't even say such things! Even THINKING about it is torturous. Truthfully, I don't know how you survive.

And being who I am I can be witness to lots of secrets, I'm always around but...people tend to forget I'm there

I KNOW HIS SECRETS!

...And yours too.

AND THE WHOLE SITE'S!

Ettie: Who said I survived? Oh come on I have no secrets....what’s Rai's secrets? And Elfies? And Amy's? Come on if you know so much tell me, share with me!

CB: I'm not sure that I should.

Ettie: You know you want to

CB: I know one communal site secret though; everyone's absolute favourite person is Aliza! (littleprincess_01)

...She's just so great. And funny. And generally awesome!

Ettie: You're only saying that because she paid you too, i saw the money exchange hands! i have the proof right here! *points to hundreds of photographs*

CB: Oh, and here's another. You know Amy once received a lap dance from her birth father? Secretly, she enjoyed that - she's a very sick girl our Deputy Head is

Ettie: Oh my, What else?

CB: ...AND HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SUCH SCANDALS? What would I do with that money? *hides brand new Prada shoes*

Oh, did you know that recently the Huffie HoH has become very stressed because all her sex slaves - i mean men - have been disappearing for short amounts of time.

Ettie: THEY WHAT?

Ettie: *clears throat* pray tell dear.

CB: They have been coming in rendezvous in the chat box with...RAIIII

Ettie: No!

CB: It was quite a shock to me at first i tell you, but now its quite a regular occurrence!

Ettie: But Rai is her father!

CB: But they are his lovers!

What can I say?

Ettie: *quickly going into denial mode* Oh the shock horror! Poor Streamies! I always knew there was something going on with DT after i dumped him! Go on tell me more, we'll be here a while.

CB: Who next?

You decide!

Ettie: Hmm, tell me about Elfie, I here she sneaks into your room after everyone goes to bed. And let’s not forget a certain report filed about her "collecting students" instead of being on honeymoon

CB: Oh please, do you really think that I would disclose something like that? Remember, a lady never kisses and tells!

Ettie: Go on, you know you want to. And i'l put your picture in the paper.

CB: *clearly distracted by a large shiny golden stone*
And I AM a lady. Oh wait, I was meant to be Holly's SON.
... I had a sex change!!

Ooh. I do have some gossip about GinGin and JennJenn. Did you know that they joined the secret badger-mafia? At night times they go out and terrorize people, hoping to force them into badger-love.

And instead of horse's heads, they use the heads of lions, snakes and eagles!

Ettie: Anymore Gossip? What about Car? I know you KNOW her secrets deary.

CB: ...Carr? Did anyone notice how happy she was when skully returned? Did anyone wonder WHY? The truth is, Caro and Skully like to go on secret outings together...with the rum of course! Johnny still doesn't know though, but I expect that it is Caro's way of lashing out about Johnny taking another wife...

...the secret outings are far from romantic though, skully and caro plan on morbid ways to kill Johnny’s new wife!

Really though, HE is like a secret soap opera.

Ettie: So, you had a sex change?

CB: ...i've been feeling very strange lately and it dawned on me why after a long time. The sex-change-operation-guy said it was probably grief but i know it was something else, being a woman is my true calling!

Of course, there are disadvantages, Sharon preferred our midnight meetings when i was a man.
but she understands of course, and knows that her and I were always meant to be - nothing like a sex change can get in our way!!

Oh WAIT. Sharon swore to me to keep our meetings a secret in case Mick found out! Oh, she'll be so ashamed of me. She did not want to break Mick's heart. its such a shame he has to find out this way...

Ettie: Oh no, something is wrong. UH OH! *Captain Jack Harkness appears in the Time Vortex and looks at Ettie with disapproval.* Lovely talking to you CB! Gotta run before I get punished!

CB: CAPTAIN JACK! SHE KNOWS ABOUT YOU AND RAI! BEWARE!!

...The safety of others is my biggest concern as a CB.

The chatbox would also like to state that Milo Ventimiglia belongs to, and is married to Aliza. Amber may stake her claim on him but the truth is - his heart will always be hers. And remember, the chatbox is always right!

And with that said Captain Jack Harkness restores CB to its rightful place, back on HE under the watchful eye of his/her mother Holly. Catching up with his wife, Captain Jack returns her to the Hufflepuff common room where she gets locked in her office with her puppets and Jack. Please, no-one save Ettie, she’s resting.
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 06:48

The interview is great, love us!

Except, between all my - I mean chatbox's responses don't put the gap there, it's a little confusing. Have it more like this:

CB: ...I miss my mother, and queen. Holly adopted me back in the day because she had no other offspring and we grew very close! She spent so much time with me that you even dubbed her my queen!
*wails* I WANT MY MOMMY!!! Plus, its fun to drown my sorrows in the rum that i stole from Caroru and her husband, well, supposed husband. Unfortunately the rum doesn't have a very good effect on me. Makes me almost, *shudders* HUMAN. Why else would I be doing this interview with you?

It makes it flow better. :D
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyTue Apr 01 2008, 05:27

okies, i'll sort it out later Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view 436937
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 06:19

Editors Babble.

Welcome to another jam packed edition of the Pensieve in our new home, the notice board. Not quite as glamorous as our first home, but still glamorous enough for us mere mortals.

As everyone is gearing up to Christmas, I sit back and watch the world pass me by. It's never easy at this time of year when your mind is as empty as your wallet. There will be no Christmas tree in my home this year, nor will their be any presents, alas Christmas has lost its sparkle and appeal for me.

So, Christmas is cancelled at my home, but apparently not in the Hufflepuff Common Room. Only this morning I caught sight of Mr Pickles measuring the windows and mantle piece for, and I quote, “The tinsel and fairy lights, Etta, need a home as well,” I was all for strangling him with his tape measure when he stuck out his bottom lip, let it tremble and, the icing on the cake, made a tear roll down his cheek. I crumbled like a broken digestive biscuit.

Well, now Pickles has his tape measure back, Bobette is helping erect the Christmas Tree, Rosie and Skie, dressed as a cross between Satan and Santa's little helpers, have gone off on Minion business (their kidnapping a present for me) and I am left alone to reflect on times long since past.

Was it only this time last year we found ourselves thrown into the dark emptiness of the Pensieve Head quarters? Has it really been a year since we geared up for our first edition of the paper. Yes, it has, and yet it still feels like only yesterday we were laughing and talking about the new and improved paper.

So with the birthday of the “reborn” Pensieve approaching, I propose a party, in the ChatBox. Drinks are on Elfie!

As always this was my babble and I am running out the door.

Until next time, consider this: Why is a boxing ring square?

Last edited by Etta on Mon Nov 24 2008, 02:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 06:48

Unanswerable Questions, answered by Bobbette Hufflepuff.

** Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?**

To keep the living out!

** Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?**

Because you need to change the setting.

** Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?**

They can, but they choose not to.

** Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?**

Because the maker asked it not to.

** Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?**

Because Etta forseen the Headline and forced the Editors to change it at the last moment to protect herself and her millions.

** Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?**

To make us all pay attention in cla.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

** Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?**

It was a manufacturing error, they forgot to add the glue.

** Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?**

Because they are just "practising" until the real Doctor comes along. *points to the little blue box parked across the road*

** Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?**

Because rain comes from a tap and snow comes from the Freezer, and we all know stuff doesn't drop out of the Freezer, it falls out.

** Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?**

So you can hear your eyes

** Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?**

Because you're too lazy to squeeze real lemons for juice.

** Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?**

Because he's really poor

** Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?**

Because Cats really love Mice and don't actually eat them, they just pretend to.

** Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?**

Because it would take too long.

Last edited by Etta on Mon Nov 24 2008, 02:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySun Nov 09 2008, 06:51

For the Record:

CD Review: PINK – Funhouse.

1 Badger = Poor, 2 Badgers = nothing to shout about, 3 Badgers = Good, 4 Badgers = Excellent and 5 Badgers = MUST HAVE CD

In the Hot seat this edition for our CD review is Pink's long awaited for 5th album release. Following the two year vacation from the recording studio, Pink has come back and let go. This album is 70% based on her relationship breakdown with the gorgeous Carey Hart.

So, let us rewind two months, when So What, the debut single off this album burst onto our air waves. This single set the pace for the album, the bar of expectation was set, the fans began a long walk to the record shops, waiting, hoping, to see their idol smash the bar left with the breath taking work of art known as I'm Not Dead. Could Pink really top the work she created two years earlier? If So What was anything to go by, most fans would say yes.

Well, lets hit the stereo, turn up the volume and clear house, it's time to hit play and step into Pink's world of relationship breakdown.

First up, is ....

Track One

So What:

I guess I just lost my husband/I don't know where he went ...

Nice opening line. Ah Pink has returned! There is no doubting why this single hit the top spot of music charts across the world. Sticking her middle finger up at the world, her marriage and possibly everyone else, Pink unleashes a rant. This anthem of break up is the kind of song you would play repeatedly down the phone to your Ex when you're drunk, which ladies may I say is a rather pitiful thing to do, phoning him, not the drunk part, moving back to the record! *does a jumpy dance* I can't possibly find fault with this song, and have to say I will be playing it repeatedly, to remind the BF that he is not irreplaceable. 5 outta 5

Track Two

Sober:

Till you're trying to find the you that you once had/I have heard myself cry, never again/Broken down in agony just tryna find a fit

The second single off this album and I can understand why. A sombre start for a song which follows So What, as the music began I knew I just had to wait for the more edgy side of Pink to break out, and I was right. With a catchy chorus, not as catchy as So What, Sober hits deep within you. Straight from the heart of Pink, the song takes us through the front of being the heart broken. When you find yourself suddenly single, after a heavy relationship, your mind, heart and soul goes through so much but on the outside you have a continued front, that fixed smile, the eyes that lie and say “I'm good.” If you let your front fall and show your real emotions, it's your own fault. Pink used the therapy of recording this album to unleash such an intimate insight of her own heart and soul and emotion to bring us a brilliant song in the form of Sober. 5 outta 5

Track Three

I Don't Believe You:[b]

[b]No, I don't believe you/When you say you don't need me anymore/So don't pretend/To not love me at all/Cos I don't believe you

An acoustic ballad, straight from Pink's heart. You can't not listen to this song and not be moved, you can't not listen to this and in some way shape or form, relate to the emotions, the words, the broken promises and pleading. We are only human after all. This song explains itself with just the first listen. A truly beautiful song. 5 outta 5.

Track Four

One Foot Wrong:

All the lights are on/But I'm in the dark/Who's gonna find me/Who's gonna find me

Hmm, not as good as the first three songs, still good though, worthy of a listen, it's sort of lazy/sleepy, slightly edgy, very throaty ... And yet I can still find a piece of myself within the lyrics. For me this song is like walking the tightrope of life, one step wrong and you'll fall, make one mistake and its game over, no-one can save you but yourself. One Foot Wrong, is for me, a cry for help to find a way out of the darkness. 3 outta 5.

Track Five:

Please Don't Leave Me:

Can't you tell that this is just a contest/The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest/But baby i don't mean it/I mean it, I promise

Up beat, I has thought the album would be depressing ballad one after another, thank god I was wrong! Up beat but still following on the footsteps of the previous four. A clear cry to her hubby, Pink pleads for him to not leave. She expresses her regrets, she apologises and my god the Da Da Da's are so freakin annoying! Great song, even with those annoying Da Da Da's. 5 outta 5

Track Six

Bad Influence

Alright ma'am (ma'am)/Calm down I know your son said he was in my house (my house)/He was the captain of the football team but I turned him out

Haha I love it! This is my song, not depressing, up beat, catchy, you'll find yourself giggling at the lyrics, classic Pink! Its a simple song, fun, but simple, still great though, it reminds me very much of some of Pink's early songs, very poppy. Alas it doesn't quite fit in with the tracks on Funhouse though. 4 outta 5.

Track Seven

Funhouse

This used to be a funhouse/But now it's full of evil clowns/It's time to start the countdown/I'm gonna burn it down down down

One of my favourite songs off this album, its upbeat, it's hard hitting, honest and deep. Her home was once a happy place, filled with love and laughter, now, after the breakdown of the marriage it's nothing more than a horrible memory of what used to be, a constant reminder of what they had, the only option is to burn it down ... Well ... I can see her point.... And I agree ... Clowns are evil. Haha Brilliant. 5 outta 5
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySun Nov 09 2008, 07:53

For the Record:
CD Review:
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view 110

PINK – Funhouse.

1 Badger = Poor, 2 Badgers = nothing to shout about, 3 Badgers = Good, 4 Badgers = Excellent and 5 Badgers = MUST HAVE CD

In the Hot seat this edition for our CD review is Pink's long awaited for 5th album release. Following the two year vacation from the recording studio, Pink has come back and let go. This album is 70% based on her relationship breakdown with the gorgeous Carey Hart.

So, let us rewind two months, when So What, the debut single off this album burst onto our air waves. This single set the pace for the album, the bar of expectation was set, the fans began a long walk to the record shops, waiting, hoping, to see their idol smash the bar left with the breath taking work of art known as I'm Not Dead. Could Pink really top the work she created two years earlier? If So What was anything to go by, most fans would say yes.

Well, lets hit the stereo, turn up the volume and clear house, it's time to hit play and step into Pink's world of relationship breakdown.

First up, is ....

Track One

So What:

I guess I just lost my husband/I don't know where he went ...

Nice opening line. Ah Pink has returned! There is no doubting why this single hit the top spot of music charts across the world. Sticking her middle finger up at the world, her marriage and possibly everyone else, Pink unleashes a rant. This anthem of break up is the kind of song you would play repeatedly down the phone to your Ex when you're drunk, which ladies may I say is a rather pitiful thing to do, phoning him, not the drunk part, moving back to the record! *does a jumpy dance* I can't possibly find fault with this song, and have to say I will be playing it repeatedly, to remind the BF that he is not irreplaceable. 5 outta 5

Track Two

Sober:

Till you're trying to find the you that you once had/I have heard myself cry, never again/Broken down in agony just tryna find a fit

The second single off this album and I can understand why. A sombre start for a song which follows So What, as the music began I knew I just had to wait for the more edgy side of Pink to break out, and I was right. With a catchy chorus, not as catchy as So What, Sober hits deep within you. Straight from the heart of Pink, the song takes us through the front of being the heart broken. When you find yourself suddenly single, after a heavy relationship, your mind, heart and soul goes through so much but on the outside you have a continued front, that fixed smile, the eyes that lie and say “I'm good.” If you let your front fall and show your real emotions, it's your own fault. Pink used the therapy of recording this album to unleash such an intimate insight of her own heart and soul and emotion to bring us a brilliant song in the form of Sober. 5 outta 5

Track Three

I Don't Believe You:

No, I don't believe you/When you say you don't need me anymore/So don't pretend/To not love me at all/Cos I don't believe you

An acoustic ballad, straight from Pink's heart. You can't not listen to this song and not be moved, you can't not listen to this and in some way shape or form, relate to the emotions, the words, the broken promises and pleading. We are only human after all. This song explains itself with just the first listen. A truly beautiful song. 5 outta 5.

Track Four

One Foot Wrong:

All the lights are on/But I'm in the dark/Who's gonna find me/Who's gonna find me

Hmm, not as good as the first three songs, still good though, worthy of a listen, it's sort of lazy/sleepy, slightly edgy, very throaty ... And yet I can still find a piece of myself within the lyrics. For me this song is like walking the tightrope of life, one step wrong and you'll fall, make one mistake and its game over, no-one can save you but yourself. One Foot Wrong, is for me, a cry for help to find a way out of the darkness. 3 outta 5.

Track Five

Please Don't Leave Me:

Can't you tell that this is just a contest/The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest/But baby i don't mean it/I mean it, I promise

Up beat, I has thought the album would be depressing ballad one after another, thank god I was wrong! Up beat but still following on the footsteps of the previous four. A clear cry to her hubby, Pink pleads for him to not leave. She expresses her regrets, she apologises and my god the Da Da Da's are so freakin annoying! Great song, even with those annoying Da Da Da's. 5 outta 5

Track Six

Bad Influence

Alright ma'am (ma'am)/Calm down I know your son said he was in my house (my house)/He was the captain of the football team but I turned him out

Haha I love it! This is my song, not depressing, up beat, catchy, you'll find yourself giggling at the lyrics, classic Pink! Its a simple song, fun, but simple, still great though, it reminds me very much of some of Pink's early songs, very poppy. Alas it doesn't quite fit in with the tracks on Funhouse though. 4 outta 5.

Track Seven

Funhouse

This used to be a funhouse/But now it's full of evil clowns/It's time to start the countdown/I'm gonna burn it down down down

One of my favourite songs off this album, its upbeat, it's hard hitting, honest and deep. Her home was once a happy place, filled with love and laughter, now, after the breakdown of the marriage it's nothing more than a horrible memory of what used to be, a constant reminder of what they had, the only option is to burn it down ... Well ... I can see her point.... And I agree ... Clowns are evil. Haha 5 outta 5

Track Eight

Crystal Ball:

Sometimes you think everything is wrapped inside a diamond ring/Love just needs a witness and a little forgiveness.

Filled with so much emotion, you think back to Pink's last album and the deep emotional song Dear Mr President. A beautiful song dealing with Pink with her heart on her sleeve. Wonderful vocals and the song is kept simple with just an acoustic guitar with no over powering drums or keyboards, heavy rifts. Crystal Ball is brilliantly written and sung just as brilliantly. My second favourite song off this album, 5 outta 5.

Track Nine

Mean:

Use to send me flowers if you ******in my dreams/I use to make you laugh with all the silly **** I did now you roll your eyes and walk away and shake your head

Whaaa a country sounding start, loving the rift though haha. The song is straight forward, it questions how the relationship got to the point where it did, how could they move on from that point, should they stay together? All these questions, we each ask when faced with the inevitable end of a relationship, with so many questions pounding away at your head, you can't blame Pink for unleashing them all in this song and facing up to the answers that she finds. Beautiful. 5 outta 5.

Track Ten

It's All Your Fault:

I'd conjure up the thought of being gone/But I'd probably even do that wrong

Not one of my favourites, possibly one of the weaker songs on a so far exceptional album. With a powerfully vocal, you can almost feel Pink;s desperation as she sings. Not much to say other that. 3 outta 5.

Track Eleven

Ave Mary A:

If we don't kill each other then the side effects will/Deep down I think we got a problem

A strange song, seriously weird. Not very catchy, yet worth a listen. At the end of verse she changes the destination to say things like “London I think we got a problem” “Tokyo I think we got a problem.” Its mainly about what's happening in today's world with reference to suicide bombers and shot students. Lyric wise, great, vocal wise, great in some parts not so hot in others. 3 outta 5.

Track Twelve

Glitter In The Air:

Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?/Have you ever looked fear in the face/And said I just don't care

Ah my FAVOURITE SONG! An exceptional song to “end” the album – before you get to the bonus tracks. Pink asks the questions and before you know it, you're either saying yes or no, out loud as well (try to not to listen to this track in public, otherwise you'll get some funny looks, trust me haha) and then if you say, you'll ask yourself why not? An extremely deep song, powerful vocal, Pink's best vocal in my opinion. Glitter in the Air will no doubt have everyone talking.

Overall:

Well, this long awaited for album lived up to my expectations and succeeded them.

Pink's way to deal with her relationship breakdown brought us this outstanding album, and with only a couple of truly weak tracks, the album overall is a massive success and tops all recordings brought to us by the tortured soul of Pink. Instead of going to therapy, she hit the studio and channelled her raw emotions into Funhouse, and with those raw emotions, Pink found an even great vocal, if anyone says this girl can't sing, well they obviously haven't listened to this album.

I give this album ...... 5 Badgers

So what you waiting for? GO BUY IT NOW!!!!

[/size]
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyMon Jan 05 2009, 04:43

Editor's Babble:

Hola and welcome to another edition of the Pensieve.

As you know things on H.E have changed in a lot of ways, members have left, members have returned, Mr Rai Daddio finally overpowered Elfie and Amy and took control of H.E (i hear that both ladies are recovering well on a small island off Fiji).

Christmas was busy time in the pensieve head quarters. So busy in fact that half my staff are still in bed holding their heads shouting they'd never drink Stephy's Uber Cool Evil Cocktails again ... But like i told them all as i walked around their beds offer tea and sympathy whilst banging my lovely marching band stolen drum, they knew better then to go drinking a cocktail that has Evil in it's name. Ah well they'll learn some day.

Some news from the home front. Some of you may know i have been jet setting around the globe this New Year. New York, Toronto ... well, let me tell you this, i almost died. Honestly, what happened was, i was in the back seat of my friend's car as we drove at some ungodly hour on a mission of making it to Montreal, when she lost control of her car, skidded on some ice and sent us swirling across the road like a bunch of tin can ice skaters. When the car finally stopped i jumped out and screamed "I'm English not a Suicide Passenger." WELL enter stage left Mr PoliceMan. Who by the way looked remarkably like a younger Captain Jack Harkness, like um Captain Jack in The Empty Child *looks at Rai with wide eyes* "Are You My Mummy?" *goes back to telling story*

So the nice man asks (and yes i swoon) if there is a problem. And i say "Yes sir there is! I'm freaking lost!" and he looks at me and speaks "Are you from Scotland?" which is when, thankfully for him, my friend's husband jumped out of the car, bundled me inside and saved the policeman from a good slapping. So anyway, we agree its far to dangerous to be out driving whilst the roads were so icy and go home, with the not-so-nice PoliceMan following us because, wait for it .... ""We don't want to go upsetting the Queen by killing her family."

As you can imagine i fell through the front door of my friend's home and screamed, demanded some hot coco and curled up beside the fire. Some days are just not worth getting out of bed for.

Until next time, Happy New Year to you all and may every day bring you a new surprise in life.

Love Ettie.

p.s. Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin? Answers on a postcard.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyThu Feb 26 2009, 05:25

Editors Babble:

Hola all!

Welcome to another jam packed edition of the Pensieve. Today I am going to get on my High Horse.

So, America now has it's first Black President and I am very happy for them, although I must confess that I didn't understand a word of what was being said, especially when I misheard the word inauguration. I thought they meant Inoculation. And of course, imagine my face when I heard it was being broadcast around the whole world. I said to my long suffering Gryffindor boyfriend, “Why in the name of King Arthur's chain mail are they showing that poor man get injections? It's just cruel! What if he's afraid of needles? This has to be against his human rights!” John waited for me to get down off my high horse before telling me he wasn't getting injections live in front of the world. He just had to repeat what some bloke said. So I was relieved until I saw the poor man “fluff” his lines, can't say I blame him mind, I would have done the same knowing billions of trillions of people and possibly aliens (who knows what they're watching via our satellites, I hope they haven't seen Big Brother UK and decided to skip our planet for any contact.). Actually if it was me, I'd have made up my own words.

Ah and the Superbowl, another American thing broadcast around the world and other galaxies. How fun was that? I fell asleep after the 2nd quarter, sorry I'm a light weight these days. Anyways, we were watching Jennifer Hudson belt out the national anthem when the camera flicked to the players and well, there was almighty hell in our house. You see, whenever we watch a football game (I just typed girl instead of game which is actually quite accurate with the behaviour of some of our footballers) and everyone sings the national anthem, you can't hear the singer because everyone in the crowd is singing it ten times louder, which actually makes you wonder why Football people pay hundreds of thousands of pounds for a celebrity to come and sing, its pointless. Anyway, back on my high horse, when the national anthem is being played, the camera always goes down the line of players and anyone who isn't singing gets “fired.” Well, we shout “FIRE HIM!” at the tv because everyone, players and managers and Referees should sing the national anthem of their country, its a sign of respect. And anyone not singing or even lip syncing (they just have to ask Mrs Beckham for tips on how to do that, she taught David, did you know that? Gosh it was years ago but anyways, most footballers have singer wives.) should totally be fired, or at least benched. I once had this boyfriend who would wrap an England flag around his shoulders, hold hi hand to his chest and sing the nation anthem whenever England played football on TV, that didn't last long, I lost my temper and phoned the police and pretended to be an annoyed neighbour. Ex Boyfriend got a warning and told to pack it in, glad to see that our tax money is put to some good use for a change.

Of course, its not always put to good use, the week before Christmas we were the victims of an arson attack. Where the police when it happened? Telling the Newspapers it was a, and I quote, “An electrical fault which sparked and set a piece of card board on fire causing the sheds to go up in flames.” Was it heck! Two bored kids no older then my finger nail, broke into my block of flats, then broke into the shed area and went “oh look, this one has a Christmas Tree and Photographs and Decorations, what should we do?” and whoosh went 24 years of memories in a matter of minutes. But before you think I'm just angry because it was my shed they torched, I have to tell you that we were the third block in a matter of months to be attacked, even the night before the fire the kids tried to torch another block across the road from mine. Great Policing guys, go catch a fare dodger and lock them up for seven days, oh look that guy is driving 2mph over the speed limit, quick lock him up. Honestly it's all a bit pointless now having the police force, I could do a better job in my sleep. And before you say “Join them then!” I would like to point out that I applied but they said no because my family are not the saints they wish people to believe them to be, I on the otherhand am a saint and have a clean record, but they judge you on your family and credit rating. How pants! So I decided to go work for the next pain in my backside. The Government.

Wait, don't start thinking I am going to kick that “not real” (well he isn't! We didn't vote for him! We don't like him!) Prime Minister out of Downing Street, I must confess that I am applying to be a mere type monkey for the Department of Work and Pensions, sounds exciting but it isn't. All I'd do is take the calls of people who have found themselves unemployed, handle payment enquiries and decisions.

*Hears Police sirens outside* You're not going to believe this, but the police have just come racing into my cul-de-sac and arrested an old man for, wait for it, urinating against a wall. Idiots. Where was I? Oh yes the potential job.

So, here's how it goes, I input their data into the computer and then after 5 hours switch seats and start answering calls from irate people who haven't received their benefit. Do you know what you have to say to them? You let them explain everything, take their details and then, without grinding your teeth because you can tell them what they need to know and sort it all out in a matter of seconds, tell them that “someone will phone you back within three hours.” And we'll have to tell them, when they ask why we can't tell them, that we aren't able to access that information, which fast forward two hours, we can. A lazy job for just under £20K per year.

*gets down off high horse for good*

Oh that fell good. Hope it made a nice change to my usual random talk. Business will return to normal soon.

Etta.

P.S Why do bands/singers release “Greatest Hits” CDs when we already have ever one of their songs?
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 19:02

Gone in Sixty Seconds: Formulae One.
By Etta.

On the first Sunday of November 2008, a small block of six flats and nine residents experienced the worst two hours of their lives. For eight of the nine residents it was worse than hell.

That's right, it was formulae one Sunday and the final race of the 2008 season. Everything rested on the outcome of that one race, and your very own Etta was making the lives of her boyfriend and neighbours hell.

For those of you who have yet to experience the rush and heart stopping excitement let me tell you this, you are missing out. Heck, you missed out on possibly the best race of the last two years.

In the red car (literally, it was a Ferrari) hailing from Brazil was Felippe Massa, a great driver, wonderful man and consistant. If any driver deserved to win the 2008 title it was him. Except, there was a second man.

In the blue car (okay so it was Silver but shush.) was Louis Hamiliton, Britains own golden boy. He's been groomed by McClaren for the last twelve years, to be the one who brought home the trophy, the first McClaren driver to be crowned Champion since Mika Haikkinen in 1999, so that's nine years without a champion driver (Ferrair won six years straight at the hands of some German driver who's name no-one remembers ... only joking, all hail King Michael Schumacher!) a lot of pressure rested on the young shoulders of Hamilton.

The 2008 was touch and go for the battle of champions. The first race in Australia (my favourite!) saw fifteen cars fall off the track in spectacular style (Most of the cars crashed at turn one, so straight off the start line they crashed. Pure Brilliance!). More crashes (The Singapore night race saw Fernando Alsonso win his first race of the season even though it came at the expense of team mate Nelson Piquet Junior who crashed into the wall as if he were a crash testing driver, I cried, Nico Rosberg should have won that race.), unfair (in the views of some) penalities and car failures had this F1 fan crawling on all fours with antisapation. So for the championship to be decided on the final race, for me, was heart stopping.

It came down to this, for Hamilton to be crowned champion he had to at least finish 5th. For Massa to be champion he had to win his home race and Hamilton had to finish down in 6th or lower.

I felt the drama was wrapped up near the end, Massa was leading, Hamilton was 5th then out of nowhere came the little powerhouse of the fantasic Sebastian Vettel (hailed the next King Michael – I agree!), he overtook Hamilton, claiming 5th, pushing Hamilton down the field.

Fast-forward to the last lap and the final corner, the drama was so bad I nearly died! Hamilton was 6th, standing in his way was Timo Glock. The weather was being grumpy and couldn't decide if it wanted to rain. If you blinked you would have missed it, Timo Glock with a thirty second lead over Hamilton was on dry tires when the heaven opened. Rain fell from the sky and boom!

Felippe Massa crossed the finish line, his team told him he was champion, lots of celebrations in the Ferrari garage. Except, still racing against the ever decreasing speed of timo was Louis. Blink. Louis passed Timo, finished 5th and took back his crown. While Ferrari celebrated in their garage the family and friends of Louis and Team McClaren spilled out into the pit lane cheering and screaming, freeze frame, the look on Felippe Massa's dad was priceless when realisation dawned on him that his boy had just been beat by a 22 year old British kid.

Oh the drama! The screaming, the foul languagae the jumping up and down. Yes, that was me. I was torn! Of course I wanted Louis to win but I also felt that Massa deserved the title more.

The 2008 season closed with the fans of Massa and Ferrari shouting that Timo deliberately slowled to let Louis pass. Um, actually, he didn't, but never mind. The season was over. Only four long months until Austrailia. So four months without F1 drama.

NOT!

Due to the world being in a recession, Honda announced in Decemember it was pulling out of F1.

DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA! Screams, crying, foul languagae, my neighbours had to check their calenders.

You see, whilst I adore McClaren Merecedes and the ever so handsome Heikki, I was an avid supporter of Britain's Jenson Button who drives for Honda, I also find Bruno Sena to be an amazing driver and was over joyed to hear he was test driving for Honda in November and was hoping he would join the team. But that will never happen now, or will it?

What us die hard fans have known for the last 3 weeks, this week the press “broke” the story that team bosses at Honda had bought the team and it was now known as Brawn GP. When I heard the news my heart lept, yes Jenson would drive again and yes maybe Bruno ... Well not Bruno, the team have decided to stay with their second driver Rubens Barrichello, which is cool because he's a good driver as well, but I'd have preferred to see Bruno racing.

On top of the Honda Drama came the news that Mark Webber, the austrailian driver for Red Bull had broken his leg in a cycling accident. Thankfully, mark is healed and has recently completed a test drive in the F1 car, so we will see him on the grid!

So, what can we expect from the 2009 season?

Crashes and lots of them, everyone should watch the first race in Australia on Sunday 29th March. And pray for rain. Please.

Drivers to watch out for, in my opinion, is most definitely Sebastian Vettel, he's a devil behind the wheel! And depending on his car, keep your eyes on William's very cute Nico Rosberg who if he were driving a McClaren or Ferrari would be a champion now. Timo Glock is another driver with great potential ... Hmm, they're all German ... Okay have a spaniard! Fernando Alsonso, already two times champion is more than capable of making Louis Hamiliton look like a little boy in his daddy's car, also, Alsonso's team mate Nelson Piquet Junior is certainly going to pull out al the stops to make the fans forget his performance from last season and trust me, he needs us to forget. But the one driver who I believe will push Louis to edge is his own team mate Sir Heikki, he won't be holding back now, it is going to be no holds barred.

My pre-season champion predication is ... Felippe Massa. This season is his and it could very well be his last. I also predict that McClaren will win the team championship.

So, tune in and watch, I dare you!

Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySun Mar 29 2009, 12:57

REWRITTEN!

Gone in Sixty Seconds: Formulae One.
By Etta.

On the first Sunday of November 2008, a small block of six flats and nine residents experienced the worst two hours of their lives. For eight of the nine residents it was worse than hell.

That's right, it was Formulae One Sunday and the final race of the 2008 season. Everything rested on the outcome of that one race, and your very own Etta was making the lives of her boyfriend and neighbours hell.

For those of you who have yet to experience the rush and heart stopping excitement let me tell you this, you are missing out. Heck, you missed out on possibly the best race of the last two years.

In the red car (literally, it was a Ferrari) hailing from Brazil was Felippe Massa, a great driver, wonderful man and consistent. If any driver deserved to win the 2008 title it was him. Except, there was a second man.

In the blue car (okay so it was Silver but shush.) was Louis Hamilton, Britain's own golden boy. He's been groomed by McLaren for the last twelve years, to be the one who brought home the trophy, the first McLaren driver to be crowned Champion since Mika Hakkinen in 1999, so that's nine years without a champion driver (Ferrari won six years straight at the hands of some German driver who's name no-one remembers ... only joking, all hail King Michael Schumacher!) a lot of pressure rested on the young shoulders of Hamilton.

The 2008 was touch and go for the battle of champions. The first race in Australia (my favourite!) saw fifteen cars fall off the track in spectacular style (Most of the cars crashed at turn one, so straight off the start line they crashed. Pure Brilliance!). More crashes (The Singapore night race saw Fernando Alsonso win his first race of the season even though it came at the expense of team mate Nelson Piquet Junior who crashed into the wall as if he were a crash testing driver, I cried, Nico Rosberg should have won that race.), unfair (in the views of some) penalties and car failures had this F1 fan crawling on all fours with anticipation. So for the championship to be decided on the final race, for me, was heart stopping.

It came down to this, for Hamilton to be crowned champion he had to at least finish 5th. For Massa to be champion he had to win his home race and Hamilton had to finish down in 6th or lower.

I felt the drama was wrapped up near the end, Massa was leading, Hamilton was 5th then out of nowhere came the little powerhouse of the fantastic Sebastian Vettel (hailed the next King Michael – I agree!), he overtook Hamilton, claiming 5th, pushing Hamilton down the field.

Fast-forward to the last lap and the final corner, the drama was so bad I nearly died! Hamilton was 6th, standing in his way was Timo Glock. The weather was being grumpy and couldn't decide if it wanted to rain. If you blinked you would have missed it, Timo Glock, with a thirty second lead over Hamilton was on dry tires when the heavens opened. Rain fell from the sky and boom!

Felippe Massa crossed the finish line, his team told him he was champion, lots of celebrations in the Ferrari garage. Except, still racing against the ever decreasing speed of Timo was Louis. Blink. Louis passed Timo, finished 5th and took back his crown. While Ferrari celebrated in their garage the family and friends of Louis and Team McLaren spilled out into the pit lane cheering and screaming, freeze frame, the look on Felippe Massa's dad was priceless when realisation dawned on him that his boy had just been beat by a 22 year old British kid. If you ever wanted to see a grown man cry, that was the moment to watch.

Oh the drama! The screaming, the foul language the jumping up and down. Yes, that was me. I was torn! Of course I wanted Louis to win but I also felt that Massa deserved the title more.

The 2008 season closed with the fans of Massa and Ferrari shouting that Timo deliberately slowed to let Louis pass. Um, actually, he didn't, but never mind. The season was over. Only four long months until Australia. So four months without F1 drama.

NOT!

Due to the world being in a recession, Honda announced in December it was pulling out of F1.

DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA! Screams, crying, foul language, my neighbours had to check their calenders.

You see, whilst I adore McLaren Mercedes and the ever so handsome Heikki, I was an avid supporter of Britain's Jenson Button who drove for Honda, as well as many other drivers.

However, just two mere weeks before the start of the 2009 Season, the news that us die hard fans had known for about 3 weeks, was “Broken” to the worlds press. Honda may be out, but a buyer had been found in the form of former team bosses, Nick Fry and Ross Brawn. Brawn GP was born and Jenson would race again with F1 veteran and Jensen's former team mate, Rubens Barrichello being chosen over Bruno Senna to race in the second car.

On top of the Honda Drama came the news that Mark Webber, the Australian driver for Red Bull had broken his leg in a cycling accident. Thankfully, Mark is healed and has recently completed a test drive in the F1 car, so we will see him on the grid!

So, what can we expect from the 2009 season?

Crashes and lots of them, everyone should watch the first race in Australia on Sunday 29th March. And pray for rain. Please.

Drivers to watch out for, in my opinion, is most definitely Sebastian Vettel, he's a devil behind the wheel! And depending on his car, keep your eyes on William's very cute Nico Rosberg who if he were driving a McLaren or Ferrari would be a champion now. Timo Glock is another driver with great potential ... Hmm, they're all German ... Okay have a spaniard! Fernando Alsonso, already two times champion is more than capable of making Louis Hamilton look like a little boy in his daddy's car, also, Alsonso's team mate Nelson Piquet Junior is certainly going to pull out al the stops to make the fans forget his performance from last season and trust me, he needs us to forget. But the one driver who I believe will push Louis to edge is his own team mate Sir Heikki, he won't be holding back now, it is going to be no holds barred.

My pre-season champion predication is ... Felippe Massa. This season is his and it could very well be his last. I also predict that McLaren will win the team championship.

But have my predications been made too soon? I believe so.

As the curtain closes on what has been the most anticipated date in my calender, I feel that perhaps the McLaren's need some extra work done. Ferrari, looked to be okay but nowhere near their pace of last season, the surprise winner of today's race was none other than Mr Jenson Button, this was only his second ever race his 154 races F1 career, with his team mate Rubens Barrichello claiming second place. It started as a Brawn one two and ended in that same way, Rubens worked hard after an initial mistake at the very start of the race when his car stalled of the line, turn one claimed victims but only one car limped into the pit lane ending the race for ... McLaren's Heikki, oh how I cried!

BUT! Whilst I predict Massa to win overall, I still believe my predictions to watch out for Rosberg, Vettel and Glock and now keep an eye on the Brawn Boys. Jenson and Ruben are very experienced, and they have a powerful car at their finger tips. With one race down and 16 more to go, only time will tell, if I am right, as the season continues I will keep you up to date on the dramas, the scandals and the drivers as we progress to the end goal, the Driver's World Championship.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyMon Mar 30 2009, 19:35

*claps*

Well done Etta. I don't like racing but i enjoyed reading your article. *claps again* Very intertaining Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view 436937
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyTue Mar 31 2009, 02:02

*bows* thank you, its all true about my neighbours as well. They knocked on my door Sunday morning after hearing me running around like an idiot at 7am to find out if F1 had started again, and as my boyfriend opened the door, i started shouting at the tv, lol, they quickly went out for breakfast.

I think i'll write something for F1 after each race, mind you, if we release Edition Ten on May 1st i'll have about 3 or 4 races to cover xD
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 09:40

stinky Hoscars.
Live from stinky Purple Carpet.

It's that time of year again and stinky Hoscars have rolled back into town.

Live from stinky purple carpet, I am your host Etta, and I'll be bringing thou stinky first interviews with stinky stars and bringing thou stinky stunning fashions, first hand gossip and most importantly things thou wouldn't see on T.V.

Good Evening All, it's just after seven p.m and stinky broomsticks have started to arrive. First to grace stinky carpet is stinky Headmaster, Mr Headmaster Fluffybear, dressed in a pink fleshy tutu and yellow fluffy slippers, as he poses her stinky flashing cameras of stinky waiting paparazzi, I see he is carrying a 'I love butterflies' handbag.

Etta: “Mr Headmaster Fluffybear! Mr Headmaster Fluffybear! OI DADDIO!”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “Oh it's thou.”
Mr Headmaster Fluffybear looks me up and down with a scrutinising eye as he takes in my newly purchased badger suit dress and glittery red pumps.

Etta: “Thanks! Hey tell us all who you're wearing tonight?”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “I'm wearing, Slayed Gryffindor First Year. It's stinky only way to get stinky, skin, tight look.”

Etta: “And who was stinky erm, lucky Gryffindor who donated their skin?

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “Oh just some noble first year that Vi tracked down.”

Etta: “Very nice, who was stinky designer?”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “VioletRiddle of course! stinky Headmaster does not wear off stinky rack!”

Etta: “Excellent, so wha-huh award art thou nominated for tonight?”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: *hesitates* None. I'm stinky host.

Etta: “Oh I am sorry, at least thou get to do a costume change or ten!”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “I do?”

Etta:“Sure, isn't that wha-huh all stinky presenters of award shows do?”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “Oh ... yes .. ha-ha .. I'll surprise thou with my clothes!”

Etta: “Wonderful!”

At that moment Sharon and her date Bobina arrive doing stinky jitterbug up stinky carpet.

“Oh look, Sharon! Bye Daddio!”

Sharon: “Kittenpup!”

Etta: “Wow, thou look good, who art thou wearing?”

Sharon: It's a bobette original!

Sharon smoothes stinky sleeve of her purple pimp suit and grins.

“She got stinky colour just perfect! I've no idea where she found stinky material!”

Etta: I do! She stole stinky cutains from Spethy's office! At least that solves stinky curtain theif mystery.”

Sharon: “She's such a naughty imp!”

Etta: *confused* Who? Stephy?”

Sharon: “No, Bobette.”

Etta: “Oh yeah, so wha-huh awards art thou nominated for tonight?”

Sharon:“I'm up for stinky Old Wise One award, stinky Peacemaker award and stinky Wall award.”

Etta: Well, good lucj tonight, I hope thou win!”

Sharon:“Thanks.”

Etta: “Car! CAR!”

stinky official Hogwarts Owl arrives dressed in a black rubbish bag.

Car: Hello Ettie!”

Etta: “Who thou wearing?”

Car: “It's a secret! That's why I have this bag over me!”

Etta:I hate secrets, tell me or I'll cry.”

Car: “Very well flibble!”

Car rips off her black bag to reveal her feathery body.

“I'm wearing ME!”

Etta: “Er .. erm ... um ... I'm speechless.”

Car: That's a first.”

Etta: Well ... Good luck tonight.”

Car leaves stinky red carpet, leaving your reporter utterly stunned.

Kate: Ettie? thou look like thou need a drink!”

Etta: I need twelve.

Shaking herself mentally, Etta smiled at fellow reporter and nominee, Kate.

“The owl is strutting her stuff inside, tell me, you're nominated for stinky Chatterbox award alongside Car, how do thou feel?”

Kate: “I'm going to win.”

Etta: “You art?”

Kate: “Oh yeah, Positive Thinking!”

Etta: “You've rigged stinky votes so thou win, haven't thou?”

Kate: “Oh yeah.”

Etta: "Kate?"

Kate: "Ettie?"

Etta: "You do realise you're only wearing your bathrobe, stolen bathrobe I should say."

Kate:"Oops."

As Kate ducks behind stinky camera, i spot someone shaking their funk stuff up stinky red carpet. Dressed in a hot pink Belly Dancer's outfot with a large green snake draped around their neck is ... Severus "Mick" Snape.

Etta: "TeaBoy?"

Mick: "Kittenpup!"

Etta: "Um, who art thou wearing? And why art thou not with Sharon?"

Mick: "Well, i'm wearing a Bobette original and Sharon said she wanted to go with Bobina, so i brought along Raisty Snakey, she doesn't bite, she's had her fangs removed."

Etta: "Jeez, i hope Bobette has given thou and Sharon a good discount on your outfits!"

Mick: "Oh no, she'd never do that, she charge me Seventy Eight Thousand gold pieces for this little number, heaven knows how much Sharon's cost!"

Etta: "So, um, Mick, yyou're nominated for stinky Worst Dressed award tonight, how do thou feel?"
Mick: "Good, because i know its not true, stinky people who nominated me, art just jealous of my lovely hips."

Etta:"I think i'm going to throw up."

Mick: "Here, i'll go make thou a cup of tea."

Etta: "Thanks Mick!"
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 09:48

Classic! I really, really love stinky piece with Caro, especially in light of today;s antics. Brilliant, as usual.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 09:52

grin i figured its something she'd do grin

And great call on stinky belly dancer bikin for Mick grin

Now i think i'm going to do Awesome Amy, but i don't have a clue on wha-huh to dress her, maybe a gold ultra mini mini mini dress grin with David Tennant as her unwilling date... he'll be handcuffed and shackled and gagged grin

Hmm, i think, i'll have thou "inside" stinky awards, and flibble we can slide everything into place grin I'll do Awesome Amy and um, someone else ... arriving flibble sneak inside for stinky awards to begin, do thou want to annouce stinky winners and i'll write stinky reactions or do thou want to write stinky reactions and i'll annouce stinky winners?
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 09:54

She should be dressed as stinky Tardis, and should keep trying to shove David Tenant inside her costume.

I'd love to do stinky reactions, please!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 09:56

roltfmao

omg. she would kill me!

I'm totally doing it! grin grin grin I'd send everyone a PM to warn them i'm on stinky loose but they'll just take a sneaky peek at everything ... i wish i could lock them out of stinky pensieve while we're working lol its not so much fun if they know whats coming!
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 09:59

This is going to be Epic Win, I just know it.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:25

Okay, here we go! *hides from Awesome Amy and Streamers*

stinky Hoscars.
Live from stinky Purple Carpet.

It's that time of year again and stinky Hoscars have rolled back into town.

Live from stinky purple carpet, I am your host Etta, and I'll be bringing thou stinky first interviews with stinky stars and bringing thou stinky stunning fashions, first hand gossip and most importantly things thou wouldn't see on T.V.

Good Evening All, it's just after seven p.m and stinky broomsticks have started to arrive. First to grace stinky carpet is stinky Headmaster, Mr Headmaster Fluffybear, dressed in a pink fleshy tutu and yellow fluffy slippers, as he poses her stinky flashing cameras of stinky waiting paparazzi, I see he is carrying a 'I love butterflies' handbag.

Etta: “Mr Headmaster Fluffybear! Mr Headmaster Fluffybear! OI DADDIO!”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “Oh it's thou.”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear looks me up and down with a scrutinising eye as he takes in my newly purchased badger suit dress and glittery red pumps.

Etta: “Thanks! Hey tell us all who you're wearing tonight?”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “I'm wearing, Slayed Gryffindor First Year. It's stinky only way to get stinky, skin, tight look.”

Etta: “And who was stinky erm, lucky Gryffindor who donated their skin?

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “Oh just some noble first year that Vi tracked down.”

Etta: “Very nice, who was stinky designer?”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “VioletRiddle of course! stinky Headmaster does not wear off stinky rack!”

Etta: “Excellent, so wha-huh award art thou nominated for tonight?”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: *hesitates* None. I'm stinky host.

Etta: “Oh I am sorry, at least thou get to do a costume change or ten!”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “I do?”

Etta:“Sure, isn't that wha-huh all stinky presenters of award shows do?”

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear: “Oh ... yes .. ha-ha .. I'll surprise thou with my clothes!”

Etta: “Wonderful!”

At that moment Sharon and her date Bobina arrive doing stinky jitterbug up stinky carpet.

“Oh look, Sharon! Bye Daddio!”

Sharon: “Kittenpup!”

Etta: “Wow, thou look good, who art thou wearing?”

Sharon: It's a bobette original!

Sharon smoothes stinky sleeve of her purple pimp suit and grins.

“She got stinky colour just perfect! I've no idea where she found stinky material!”

Etta: I do! She stole stinky cutains from Spethy's office! At least that solves stinky curtain theif mystery.”

Sharon: “She's such a naughty imp!”

Etta: *confused* Who? Stephy?”

Sharon: “No, Bobette.”

Etta: “Oh yeah, so wha-huh awards art thou nominated for tonight?”

Sharon:“I'm up for stinky Old Wise One award, stinky Peacemaker award and stinky Wall award.”

Etta: Well, good luck tonight, I hope thou win!”

Sharon:“Thanks.”

Etta: “Car! CAR!”

stinky official Hogwarts Owl arrives dressed in a black rubbish bag.

Car: Hello Ettie!”

Etta: “Who thou wearing?”

Car: “It's a secret! That's why I have this bag over me!”

Etta:I hate secrets, tell me or I'll cry.”

Car: “Very well flibble!”

Car rips off her black bag to reveal her feathery body.

“I'm wearing ME!”

Etta: “Er .. erm ... um ... I'm speechless.”

Car: That's a first.”

Etta: Well ... Good luck tonight.”

Car leaves stinky red carpet, leaving your reporter utterly stunned.

Kate: Ettie? thou look like thou need a drink!”

Etta: I need twelve.

Shaking herself mentally, Etta smiled at fellow reporter and nominee, Kate.

“The owl is strutting her stuff inside, tell me, you're nominated for stinky Chatterbox award alongside Car, how do thou feel?”

Kate: “I'm going to win.”

Etta: “You art?”

Kate: “Oh yeah, Positive Thinking!”

Etta: “You've rigged stinky votes so thou win, haven't thou?”

Kate: “Oh yeah.”

Etta: "Kate?"

Kate: "Ettie?"

Etta: "You do realise you're only wearing your bathrobe, stolen bathrobe I should say."

Kate:"Oops."

As Kate ducks behind stinky camera, i spot someone shaking their funk stuff up stinky red carpet. Dressed in a hot pink Belly Dancer's outfot with a large green snake draped around their neck is ... Severus "Mick" Snape.

Etta: "TeaBoy?"

Mick: "Kittenpup!"

Etta: "Um, who art thou wearing? And why art thou not with Sharon?"

Mick: "Well, i'm wearing a Bobette original and Sharon said she wanted to go with Bobina, so i brought along Raisty Snakey, she doesn't bite, she's had her fangs removed."

Etta: "Jeez, i hope Bobette has given thou and Sharon a good discount on your outfits!"

Mick: "Oh no, she'd never do that, she charge me Seventy Eight Thousand gold pieces for this little number, heaven knows how much Sharon's cost!"

Etta: "So, um, Mick, yyou're nominated for stinky Worst Dressed award tonight, how do thou feel?"

Mick: "Good, because i know its not true, stinky people who nominated me, art just jealous of my lovely hips."

Etta:"I think i'm going to throw up."

Mick: "Here, i'll go make thou a cup of tea."

Etta: "Thanks Mick!"

Next to grace stinky Purple Carpet is ... stinky Tardis? Wait no, it's Awesome Amy!

Etta: "Amy, Awesome Amy, you're wearing stinky TARDIS and ... Is that David Ten thou have inside there? Let me see ..."

Awesome Amy: "No, Ettie get off ... DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!"

Etta opens stinky door of stinky TARDIS and steps backwards as David Tennant falls out. His hands art handcuffed, his feet shackled and his mouth gagged, his brown eyes art large with fear for his life.

Etta: "Oh Awesome Amy, wha-huh have i told thou? thou don't use rubber for a gag! Use cotton, its kinder on his poor mouth ... Now, does Streamers know thou have um, borrowed, David from his cell?"

Awesome Amy: "I may have withheld that information from her ... Ettie wha-huh art thou doing? Don't take stinky gag off him!"

Etta removes David's gag before quickly shoving a bottle of water into his mouth, he greedily drinks stinky water. Once stinky bottle is empty, Etta replaces it with a Banana.

Etta: "Basic hostage 101, always feed and water them. Now, quit putting him inside stinky Tardis and show him off for stinky world to see."

Awesome Amy: "Thanks Ettie ... If thou see Streamers, don't tell her its stinky real DT though!"

Etta: "I'm not going to say a word. Promise."

Awesome Amy smiles and drags David off stinky carpet and inside stinky awards hall. As soon as stinky coast was clear, Etta pulled out her mobile phone and rang Streamers.

"Word on stinky street is you're missing DT, and i know who has him and where. Uh huh, Awesome Amy, at stinky awards, stinky poor boy was starving and thirsty!"

Ten minutes later a camontion erupts on stinky carpet, Etta looks to see a clearly distressed and angry Streamers marching down stinky carpet, leaving wet footprints and water drops as she stormed into stinky the hall, a lot of shouting erupted.

"Do we have coverage inside yet?"

Rob stinky camera man: "Kate should be in there!"

Two minutes later, stinky naked Streamers marches out of stinky hall dragging DT behind her.

Etta: "Sorry i interupted your shower Streamers!"

Streamers: "Not a problem Etta!"

And so, with all stinky guests of honours inside, i slip indoors myself, ready for stinky night ahead. Stay tuned for stinky winners, stinky reactions and a lot of gossip!

wha-huh ya think?
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:29

I think stinky only problem from Awesome Amy you'll get is that she may die of laughter... is that a crime in England?
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:32

Lol no, atleast i hope not.

So, thou now a que to go crazy with wha-huh happens inside between stinky thief Awesome Amy and stinky naked Streamers.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:52

I added some bits with Streamers, and I'm afraid I may have slightly damaged DT's manly image... just a bit!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:54

Ohhh *goes to look*

I think he'd look good in a gold bikini grin
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 11:30

stinky Hoscar Awards.
Live from stinky Hall.

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear takes center stage and smiles at his avid audience.

'Good Evening Ladies, Gentlemen, Badgers, Hippos and Snakes. I am your host for tonights award ceremony. It is with great Slytherin Pride that i stand before thou all, presenting stinky third anual Hoscars.

Tonights awards art for stinky elite members of H.E. If you're not nominated it's because you're too good for these awards.'

Sitting in stinky seventh row beside Kate, Etta snickers.

Etta:
"He's just mad because he's not nominated for any awards."

Kate: Bitter does not look pretty on his lips.

Etta: I know right!

'If stinky two yapping Chihuahua in stinky seventh row have finished, i'd like to get on with stinky first award of tonight!'

Headmaster Fluffybear glares at Kate and Etta before reading fromhis teleprompter.

'stinky first award is stinky Old Wise One award. Nominated for this award is:

Sharon
Awesome Amy
Ame
Mick
and finally
Stephy.'

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear slides his finger into stinky peach coloured envelope and rips stinky top off. Pulling out a golden card he glances at stinky name and growls.

"Your winner is, Sharon," he annouces with a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 11:32

Perfection!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 11:45

*giggles*

Coolio. I think wha-huh i'll do is, when we stick this into stinky Edition, i'll copy and paste it so that stinky reactions come after stinky each award is handed out, does that mae sense?

Okay, award number two.

After watching Sharon collect her award and begin her speech Headmaster Fluffybear slipped back stage with Amber from Gryffindor.

Seven minutes later, Mr Headmaster Fluffybear arrived back on stage to shove Sharon away from stinky podium.

'How do thou all like my dress?'

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear does a slight twirl, revealing stinky handiwork of his ultra mini mini dress in sparking gold with matching knee lengh boots.

'This is an Amber Number One with Matching boots, designed by Kaylee and Cat.'

Headmaster Fluffybear awaits stinky none coming appaulse and growls once more.

Etta: "Do thou think someone should tell him he still has a bit of Amber bone on stinky back of his dress?"

Kate: "Heck no, oh look there's Gemma escorting Swifty back stage ... costume numero two?"

Etta; "Oh yeah, definatly."

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear glares at stinky two cackling reporters who fall silent, eventually.

'This next award is for stinky PeaceMaker of H.E, stinky member who ALWAYS keeps stinky peace. stinky nominations art:

Sharon
Awesome Amy
Stephy
Ame
and
Matthew

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear openes stinky envelope and glances at stinky name written on stinky golden card.

'And your winner is Stephy,' he annouces hurridely, leaving her trophy of a peace sign on stinky small glass table in front of him and vanishing back stage.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 12:05

Award number 3.

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear re-appears sporting a skin tight black Mrs Smith trouser suit with Chuck Taylor shoes.

'Do thou like? Its a Running Swift contribution designed by Vi. stinky shoes were a gift from Kaylee. Smexy huh?

Kate: "No, it's not. It does nothing for his figure!"
Etta: "I totally agree, and look, is that a poka dot bra he's wearing under that jacket?"
Kate: "Oh god yeah!"
Etta "Oh look, there's Gemma leading Goblin King II back stage. Poor soul."

'Now, onto our third award! stinky Wall award. This award is for stinky person who keeps stinky site standing, who gives their every bit of body soul and bone to support stinky site. stinky nominees art:

Sharon
Awesome Amy
Kate
Cat
and
Mick.

And stinky winner of stinky award is...'

Headmaster Fluffybear opens yet another envelope and glares at stinky girl holding stinky glass wall trophy.

'art thou kidding me? Yet again, Sharon.' Mr Headmaster Fluffybear shouts, throwing down stinky envelope and rushing off stage quickly.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 12:34

Award 4.

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear reappers on stinky stage, wearing a wasit lengh blonde wavey wig with flowers in his hair, he is wearing an ankle lengh Poka Dot dress.

'Well, how art thou all doing so far? How do thou like my new look? Its a Goblin King II orginal designer made by Cat! How adorable am i?'

Etta: "Not very."
Kate: "He should totally use a gel bra for those things, he looks like an ironing board.
Etta: "He's gonna have to do something about stinky wig as well, it's lopsided."
Kate: "Hey look, Gemma's taking June backstaged! We should do something, not June!"
Etta: "Shush this is my award."

'stinky following award is, stinky Evil Overlord award, this award is lame.'

Etta: "Totally bitter."
Kate: "Clearly."

'stinky nominees art:

Etta
Chelle
Awesome Amy
Mick
Kaylee.

And stinky winner is ....'

Mr Headmaster Fluffybear rips open stinky enevolpe, looks at stinky name and swears loudly. He glares at stinky audience.

"ARE thou KIDDING ME? HOW? SERIOUSLY? IS THIS A GODDAMN JOKE?"

stinky award holding lady steps forwards and whispers into Mr Rai's ear.

'Fine, It's Etta, happy now!' snarls Mr Headmaster Fluffybear before storming off stinky stage.

Etta " I WON! IN YOUR FACE SLYTHERIN! IN YOUR FACE! WOOHOO! WOW I ROCK!"
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Gryffi10
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyThu Apr 02 2009, 02:18

This is just....wow. *bows down* I'm not worthy to stand in your office.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyThu Apr 02 2009, 02:56

*bows*

Hehe thanks.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyThu Apr 02 2009, 03:07

Yeah. I'm seriously intimidated about helping with the Hoscars coverage. I don't have much of a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyThu Apr 02 2009, 03:12

Don't worry, seriously, i'm here to help and the arrival part of the article is already us and some of the awards and reactions so you can feed off them if you need to. Anyways, it doesn't have to be funny, it can just be outrageous
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyThu Apr 02 2009, 03:14

I got a little spark of inspiration. I popped it in my office. I'll work on more at home when I get off work in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyThu Apr 02 2009, 03:31

okies

*goes to see*
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptyFri Apr 03 2009, 23:46

I'm sure you have already told me this, but I can't remember for certain. Anyway, do I need to proofread all editorials sent my way and send them off to you, or do I just pick a certain number? Also, what if no one sends me one? Should I just write one?
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 04:57

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view 436937 Yeah you'll need to proof read any that you get and chose to use, you don't need to use them all if you get loads, just 3 or 4 and then save the rest for the next edition, keeping a note on the author of the editorial so the points are given to them. If you don't receieve any, then yeah do write them, hopefully that won't be nessicary but should we go through 2 editions without receiving any submitted editorials then i think we'd have to discuss as a group how to proceed from that point, but thats in the future! Lol, so yeah, proof read them, chose them, and then put them in your office where we can take them when we pull together the edition.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 05:14

Right-oh. I remember you telling me all that now. Well, minus the putting it in the office bit. Just thinking ahead to offer a suggestion...if we go without editorials for a couple editions, what if I just started writing one on a new topic for each edition (or a couple so that the can be chosen from)? I'm sure I could come up with ideas.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 05:27

Yeah that would be good. I always said the editorials didn't have to be on Harry Potter and could be on anything, hence Gemma's hair pin mystery grin editorial she has promised to write.

Hmm i think i'm gonna go have a bath, grand prix weekend always makes me want to have a long soak grin
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 06:19

Enjoy your bath. Have a good day! Muah!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 15:59

Omg, i washed hair at like 1pm and its now 11pm and it's STILL WET! How shocking is that? lol. Oh how i miss the use of my hairdryer!

Anyways, i totally have some stuff to type up and this puter doesn't have word on it, how horrid! But thankfully tomorrow i can spell and grammer check and re-read over what i've put so it makes sense ... that is if Lil Dip ever lets me have my notebook back!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 16:34

Australian Grand Prix
News and Views.

After a life sentancing winter, the formulae one 2009 season began on a high.

Qualifying saw the former Honda Team, Brawn GP, claiming 1st and 2nd postions on the grid.

A grid penality saw raining champion Lewis Hamiliton starting 18th on the grid with both Toyota drivers starting from the pit lane due to penalities because their wings were flexible.

So, off we go and uh oh, Brawns GP's Rubens Barrichello stalled off the start, losing his 2nd place before even getting across the line.

Remember what i said about the first corner for this race? Well, here we go again, but not on such a spectacular scale as last year, only one driver is out ... oh dang it! Its Heikki!

Oh, oh oh! Safety Car! Goody, this should be interesting ... or not. Button still leads the race... Hmm ... FAST FORWARD!

ARGH! DANG IT!

Whilst trying to defend his second place, Sebastian Vettel crashes into Robert Kubica and there's only a few lasp of this race left! Here comes the safety car. Hmm, Vettel has a mangeled left tire and yet he's still on the track, that's not allowed, i wonder if he's trying to coast round to the end to get a point, cheeky monkey. WHAT?!?!? Whadda miss? LEwis Hamiliton was 3rd, but now he's 4th! Behind a Safety car! This is not allowed, there is NO overtaking behind the safety car! Trulli of Toyota is now 3rd ... wow, great place to be after starting 19th!

Race ends with Button as the winner, Barrichello is 2nd and Trulli is 3rd ... or is he?

Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 19:47

[colo=lightblue]LOL Etta I loved all that your wrote for the Hoscars. It's one of your greatest pieces of work[/color]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 02:30

*bows*

Thanks, of course its not finished, Kate's writing up the reactions to each award win *giggles* then i'm going to stick everything together. But for now, i have stopped because i turned all my attention to my F1 articles.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 08:00

Malaysian Grand Prix Weekend
News and View

The weekend of the Malaysian Grand Prix started on Thursday 2nd April with a fresh does of drama, because its not like we haven't had any yet. Here's what went down!

After the Australian Grand Prix, race stewards summoned Hamilton and Trulli to a meet, Trulli had been given a 25 second stop and go penalty for over taking whilst under a safety car, promoting Lewis to third place and sending Trulli down to 12th.

Sebastian Vettel was hit with a 10 place grid penalty for his crash with Kubica, bit hard in my opinion, this means Vettel will start Sunday's race 10 places down from where he qualifies.

Okay so, back to Hamilton and Trulli. After the Australian race Toyota said they were going to lodge an appeal over Trulli's penalty, however they decided not to after past appeals for these penalties by other teams had been thrown out. HOWEVER!

On Thursday, the F.I.A summoned race stewards from Australia to Malaysia, in regard to the incident which led to Trulli's penalty.

It appears that radio transmissions between Hamilton and his team had not been submitted to the stewards at the original hearing, on top of that, Hamilton told the stewards one thing and the media another, oh dear.

Long story short, the FIA ruled that Lewis and his team had lied to damage another team and gain the 3rd place. Naughty Naughty.

Lewis and the team were disqualified from the Australian Grand Prix and Trulli was reinstated to 3rd place

So, valuable lesson to be learned here boys and girls. Don't Lie.

If you think that's the end of the drama, you're wrong.#

The news came in that Fernando Alsonso had an ear infection and was not feeling 100% threw into doubt if he'd even make the race on Sunday.

Fridays free practise saw Rubens Barrichello hit with a 5 place grid penalty for having to change the gearbox on his car.

Saturdays qualifying was equally dramatic as a bad strategy move by Ferrari saw Massa qualify in 16th! A bad week for McLaren continued with Hamilton and his team mate Kovalainen qualify in 12th and 14th receptively.

By the end of Quali 3, Button was once again King of the Pole, with Trulli qualifying in 2nd, Vettel 3rd, Rubens 4th and Glock 5th.

However, due to penalties, Vettel starts in 13th and Rubens in 9th.

Alsono's ear infection didn't effect his qualifying too much, he starts 8th on the grid. Whatever will happen tomorrow?

Now follow me and let's do the rain dance!

Sunday dawns nice and bright in the UK but cloudy, with rain on the way for Malaysia. The drivers line up and get ready to start.

OFF THEY GO!

A lovely start from Nico Rosberg sees my litter German dream lover steal the first position from Jenson Button.

The news from the team is that rain is expected within 12minutes. I start my rain dance again to hurry it up.

Fast-forward one hour and six rain dances later. Only 33 laps have been raced and i have made a HUGE mistake.

I think i did one too many rain dances.

The race has been red flagged (suspended due to uncontrollable events) this means the drivers line up back on the grid in their current order and await news on whether the race will continue.

And Nico is no longer first. He's seventh, lets all cry dramatically! However Jenson Button is first. With 23 laps to go and the rain coming down in buckets, I highly doubt this race will restart, it looks like the track has become a lake.

If the race ends now, the drivers will only get half points instead of full points due to the race rules. to get full points they'll have to race another 12 laps.

It's be madness if Charlie, the race boss guy, allows the race to restart.

Oh this is so confusing! I'm not going to confuse you but here's the gist, there is a rule that states that the race clock will not stop no matter what. Except the race clock HAS stopped.

Daylight is dwindling, more heavy rain is expected and the drivers REALLY don't want to race. It looks like the race will restart. The FIA have told drivers that al drivers from position 3 downwards will start the race on the right side of the track in front of the safety car in order to unlap themselves.

Surely there is not enough time for the race to restart.

FINALLY! With less than ten minutes to the end of the race, there's no way of a restart. The drivers will get half points. The top 3 are Button 1st, Glock 2nd and Heidfeld 3rd ... wait ... there's been a change.

Heidfeld is 2nd, Glock is 3rd. Oh hear we go again! ANOTHER announcement regarding the final standings! Hamilton was told he was 5th but he's not, he's 7th with poor Nico 8th!

Oh the drama! In two weeks time we move to China and lord only knows what will happen there! One thing is for sure though, I won't be doing so many rain dances next time.

Thats me for now, stay tuned for the Chinese Grand Prix.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 08:11

Award #5 for the Hoscars.

Returning to my seat with blood dripping down my hand from the splattered award girl, i wait for Mr Rai to pull himself together long enough to move on with the next award.

standing at the podium dressed in a ankle length red ruffles dress, Mr Rai tapped his fingers impatiently as the awards girl was replaced with an identical one and an envelope handed to Mr Rai.

"This following award is for the My Favorite Teddy Bear. The nominees are...

Kate
Matthew
June *coughOopscough*
Sharon *coughHereWeGoAgain*
Amy
and ...
Me?"

Mr Rai looks at everyone, tears glittering in his eyes as he tears open the enevelope and lets out a girly scream.

"Oh my god! OH MY GAWD! I WON!" he gushed into the microphone. I glance at Kate and poke her in the ribs.

Etta: "His holiness won ... where do you think Ericka is going? Oh look, Gemma has her by the arm."
Kate: "i wanted that award."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view Empty

Back to top Go down

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next