Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSEttie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view

Go down 
+3
stephy
littleprincess_01
Etta
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Country : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 15:59

First topic message reminder :

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i needed a new one....just because!

*starts planning*

Okay so i have CD Feature now....hmm who shall i pick on this time....hmmm.

Dunno if Ettie Skeeter will be coming out to play this edition, depends if she's escaped the confines of her metal cage.

Editors babble....ah ha i know what im putting for this...my pregnant toilet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 19:56

LOL. Etta that made me burst out laughing.

Rai got the My Favorite Teddy Bear award... Makes me want to go and give him a hug XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12 2009, 05:41

Hot off the Press:

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Lady_g10

Lady GaGa – the Fame.

Bursting onto the music scene in late 2008, Lady GaGa has nothing but hits in her bag. Her debut album has blown up the music world, with many industry insiders calling her the new Madonna. Could this young 23 year old be about to take the Queen of Pop's crown away? Um, quite possibly.

I have to now admit that when Just Dance and Poker Face were released, I only had one word to sum Lady GaGa up and that was Annoying. Honestly, I couldn't stand the songs! So I took a big step when I decided to the review her album and shocked myself to the core.

So lets go!

Track One
Just Dance.

What's goin' on, on the floor?/I love this record baby but i can't see straight anymore keep it cool/What's the name of this club?/I can't remember but its alright, a-alright

Okay, so after about 1001 plays I think this song is okay, catchy, not as annoying as I originally thought. Lady GaGa's vocal remind me slightly of someone but I can't think who, hmm, moving on. I can see why this song went to number one. The music is hyper pop which the clubs will love, the lyrics just about sum up a good night out. The only thing I still find annoying is about 3 minutes into the track there's a load “ “ which I can't forgive. 4 outta 5.

Track Two
Lovegame

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick/I wanna take a ride on your disco stick/Let's have some fun, this beat is sick/I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Ha, this song has been banned in Australia and I can see why, I love it though! Sex sells, everyone knows that and this song is fun as well as shocking to some innocent minds. But who cares about the innocent minds of today's youth, when today's late teens are shaking their butts off this kind of music every weekend. The more I listen to the song, I feel that someone in Australia has either flipped and only listened to the first 3 seconds of this track, or the video for the song is VERY rude ... I'll go with both for now, because the more I hear this track the less shocking it becomes. Good vocals, great music, and fun lyrics, I'll give this track 4 outta 5 simply because the shock factor has faded.

Track Three
Paparazzi.

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me/Papa, paparazzi/Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be/Your papa, paparazzi

AH HA! Gwen Stefani. That's who she reminds me of! I knew I'd remember, and I only connected the likeness because of this track, I LOVE it! Rumoured to be the next UK single, there's more vocals compared to the first two songs, no dodgy techno fiddling voice box thing happening here. Catchy lyrics, and its not a “god I hate the paparazzi” song either, its wonderful, light hearted and well sung. I can see this being yet another one for Lady GaGa. 5 outta 5.

Track Four.
Beautiful dirty Rich.

Daddy I'm so sorry, I'm so s-s-sorry yeah/We just like to party, like to p-p-party yeah/Bang bang, we're beautiful and dirty rich/Bang bang, we're beautiful and dirty rich

Wow, okay here's what's just happened, I started playing this track and my boyfriend, who is a VERY big Metallica fan said “Hey that's the song off the Gossip Girl Advert!” I'm very surprised he knew this and even more surprised he manges to pull himself away from WoW to watch Gossip Girl. Now, the song, I like it, its a lot like Just Dance and Poker Face in style of vocal. The lyrics are yet again catchy, I think this is the key to Lady GaGa's success, catchy lyrics and an album filled with potential number one singles. 4 outta 5.

Track Five
Eh Eh [Nothing Else I Can Say]

Not that I don’t care about you/Just that things got so complica- eh eh/I met somebody cute and funny/Got each other and that’s funny, eh eh

Aww how cute. My first thoughts on this song, honestly. Its a light breezy track, the first that I can't see as a single, it's repetitive, again catchy, I adore the vocal! And the lyrics are great, a great song for a break up that doesn't bother you too much. 4 outta 5.

Track Six
Poker Face.

I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be/A little gambling is fun when you're with me, I love it
Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun/And baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun, fun

This has become known as “Oh God Not That Song” in my home, however, that just adds to my liking of it when my boyfriend says things like that. The lyrics are shocking and funny at the same time. My three year old niece sings this song and dances to it, so I don't think its too shocking. The vocal is 50/50, yet I think this adds to the track so much more, so I won't complain about that. I think the more I hear it the more I like it, its a grow on you song. 5 outta 5.

Track Seven
The Fame.

I can't help myself/I'm addicted to a life of material/It's some kind of joke/I'm obsessively opposed to the typical

Oh very Gwen Stefani sounding. Honestly, if I didn't know any better I'd say it was Gwen Stefani singing. Hmm, I don't like this, not much, the vocal is great, the music is alright but the lyrics are pants. 1 outta 5 and that's me being generous.

Track Eight
Money Honey

When you give me k-kisses/That's money, honey/When I'm your lover and your mistress/That's money, honey

Another light fun song, a bit like Poker Face, but not as good, there are a lot of things annoying about this song, so many in fact that I really should just list the one thing I like. The vocals. 1 outta 5.

Track Nine
Again Again

When you're 'round/I lose myself inside your mouth/You've got brown eyes/Like no one else/Baby make it to me

Oh now this is better, I like this, the music reminds me of something from Mika, the vocal is great, the lyrics are catchy and fun, it kinda makes me think that this song is straight from a musical of some kind, which makes me like it even more. It's not on for very long but I don't think that's a real problem. 5 outta 5

Track Ten
Boys Boy Boys

Boys, boys, boys, we like boys in cars/Boys, boys, boys, buy us drinks in bars/Boys, boys, boys with hairspray and denim/And boys, boys, boys, we love them, we love them

Hmm, this one is one for the girls. Its fun, light hearted, and a song for all girls of all ages. Hmm, a bit of Poker Face style here, love the lyrics, love the vocal, and the music is okay. Overall, not much to really say except what I've already said. 4 outta 5.

Track Eleven
Brown Eyes

In your brown eyes, I was feeling low/Cause the brown eyes, and you'll never know/Got some brown eyes, but I saw her face/I knew that it was wrong, so baby/Turn the record on, play that song

Is this a ballad? Could it be? Not something I expected to hear on this album, a ballad. Wow, Lady GaGa sounds a lot like Ashley Simpson (sorry but its true) on this track. Anyways, the lyrics are amazing, the music is a nice break from the usual bang bang bang thud thud thud, and I have t admit, I was pleasantly surprised with this song, not just because its a ballad, but also because its not so catchy or repetitive. 5 outta 5.

Track Twelve,
Summerboy

Sometimes, you might start a fight./But I’m happy pretending we’re alright (alright)/Sun glasses cover up my green eyes/My Martini glistens, yeah/While checking out other guys (summerboy)

And back to normal. Hmm, I keep finding myself hearing a song and thinking 'oh that sounds like such and such' and this track is the same. Although its not a bad thing, I do feel it kinda takes something away from the overall track. The lyrics for this song are great, catchy, light hearted and fun, the vocal is light and the music is the same, light bright and breezy. 5 outta 5

Track Thirteen.
I like it Rough.

Won’t go without my fix tonight/It’s a little too rough/Prom Girl wipes her tears with silver lines/And she can’t get enough

Now I was expecting a real shocking song, something that would cause outrage across the world, alas this song does nothing but make me yawn. I am bored of it already and its only 1 minute 30 seconds in. But in all fairness, I will hear the song out to the end. Vocals are good, Lady GaGa has a really good voice. Lyrics are okay, music is mediocre. Thank god its finished. 1 outta 5.

Overall:

So having listened to the album I can safely say ... Madonna's crown as the Queen of Pop is safe for now, but give Lady GaGa a few more years and I think Madonna will find herself dethroned. A couple of weak tracks in the forms of Money Honey, the Fame and I like it Rough. The surprise for me on this album was the ballad and it really is done very well. Throw in songs such as Paperrazzi and Lovegame and I think you'll find a very good album, its worth buying in the long run.[/center]
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Gryffi10
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12 2009, 06:34

Good article. I think I'll be dodging her album, though. It sounds like the type of stuff I can't stand.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12 2009, 17:06

Yeah, i won't be surprised with how many people dodge the album, i'm not too keen on her sound but at the same time some of the songs grow on you.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12 2009, 18:55

I love lady Gaga. Well I love some of her song like poker Face XD and I already bought her cd. Nice review. I agreed with you on most of it Etta Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
pickles
2nd Year
2nd Year
pickles

Male
Regist. date : 2008-02-21
Number of posts : 6322
Real First Name : Matthew
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! I'm like the only guy!
Wand : Oak & Heart Dragonstring
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue77 / 70077 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12 2009, 19:12

Boy Boy Boys, one for the girls?

I hardly think It... I lurrvee that song...

*runs up and down HE halls singing it*
hehe
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13 2009, 02:44

LOL i think you misunderstood me Matthew, when i said it was one for all the girls, i didn't mean boys would not like it, i just meant that there was more chance of it becoming an anthem for girls ... and anyways ... you're one of the girls grin

*puts wig on Matthew*
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15 2009, 17:22

Chatter!

Hidden from view of mere mortals, there lies a great tower with heavy doors, these doors remain closed to those who do not dare enter the cobwebbed tower and face the wrath of the creatures tucked up inside. Only occasionally do the ocupants leave this tower. For most of their days the occupants are on lockdown, they have little space to work out their anger, their amusement and their plans for world domination. Only one person was brave enough to enter their tower and reports live from deep within the cold dark gloomy walls.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Unname Pensieve Pixie.

Neep Neep Neeeeep, Pixie Pixie Pixie, Steal Steal Steaaaaaalllllllllll.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Me Me Me, Steal Steal Steal.

STOLE STOLE STOLE:

"violetriddle:

*shakes head*

we now have a chatter huh??

stephy is sooo gonna spam this alot...I just know it.”

Me Me Me, Steal Steal Steal ..... Ohhh shiney object

*zonks*

"Etta: Oh watch out Pixie is stealing the house cup.”

Neep Neep, Eek Eek Eek, Stephy bad, Stephy bad, Pixie proof!

"stephy:

and I cant wait til I get to see MP but I'm gonna steal the house cup before she does. Ill feed her.... poison XD... than she can't take my presious cup. My presious.”

"violetriddle:

NOOOOO!!!

*huggles the pixie to her*

you cant hurt our pixie!!!”

Eek Eek Eek!

"stephy:

Fine I wont hurt the pixie. *Hides mouth behind hand and whispers* not when others are around at least. *uncovers mouth and smilies*”

"violetriddle: *glares*

I'll just lock the pixie up in a big cage with a big tv and everything she wants and keep her in Etta's room!”

"Etta:

*raises an eye brow*

Why my room? I have enough people in cages in my room thank you very much.

Stephy .. Pixie stole the cup first, and his hidden it like a dog would hide a bone, and no feeding her poison!"

"Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy:

*pokes head inside*

Fire whiskey? Chocolate? Yummmmyyy :D

*runs off towards Ettie's room*”

"violetriddle: NOOO!!!!

You are suppose to say you have fences up to keep her out!!!!!”

"Etta:

*crucios Gemma* Stay out of my room! Jeez is this what having sisters is like? grin

Hmm, you are right Vi ... i think i must go and ....

*runs to her room and unleashes the DevilKittens, waves her wand and conjures an electrical fence , then sets three very rabid badgers outside the door.*

HA! No entry for anyone!”

"Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy:

Meh. Crucio-ing is evuuhl, woman, don't you know that?

Wait. You probably do. It's probably the reason you did it anyway. My bad xD

Can I still have firewhiskey and chocolate, though? Pretty please?

*pets a badger* There, there. *whispers* Now let me inside, will you?”

"violetriddle:

GEMMA!!!

Stop trying to bribe the badge!!!!

He or she is there for a reason!!!!

*looks at the electric fence and smiles*

You know...these dont hurt as bad as you think....

I live in one thank you!!!!

and I have ran into it more then once....it hurts if you're not expecting it...other wise it tingles”

"stephy:

A badger wont stop me from getting into your room Etta

*runs to Etta's room and is attacked by rabid Badgers*

*Jumps onto electric fence and is eletrocuded along with Badgers who let go*

*Hopes fences even though it's zapping me*

*Is attacked by devil Kittens*

Whoop I'm inside.

*falls to floor and faints*

and I will get that cup”

"Shausto-la:

I have an announcement to make.
*clears throat*

Attention everyone: My butt hurts. really bad.”

"stephy:

*pounces onto pixie*

GIVE ME THE CUP!!!!

*goes crazy and foams at mouth*”

"streams of silver:

Mm, chocolate turtle's toe. Crunchy! And so soothing to my scratchy sore throat...”

"Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy:

THis place is....random. But I think it's the perfect place to complain, so let me get that over with xD

Here we go: Okay, the new F1 championship rule thingy. It's no longer the one with most points who is the season's champion, but instead just plainly the one with most victories. WTH?!?!?! Whoever thought of a rule that dumb must obviously never have watched F1 passionately him-/herself.
The craziness of last season would probably not have worked out the perfect way it did, because duh, look, that guy there has more victories so why car about another freaking exciting and nerve-wrecking race?

Ugh. Thanks for letting me vent some frustration. *downs a bottle of fire whiskey*

Never been more glad about a neverending supply xD

On a more happy note: I passed my theoretical driver's license exam :D Go me XD

*celebrates with another bottle and some chocolate*

Ooooh, are these cockroaches over here on the table edible ones? Yummy!

*chews cockroach*

Crrrrunchy ^_^

"Etta:

haha glad you liked it

Now try this

*hands over a foaming glass of blue drinkies*

It'll make your toes curl.

And Gemma, i'm glad you agree with me, the new rule change is insane, it also guarentees that someone, not mention no names *coughMassacough* will win. It also takes away from the excitement, the antisapation for us fans, and it adds more pressure to the drivers who just don't need it, not with KERS and having to having worry if they're about to get fried whilst driving.”

"streams of silver:

*grabs blue drinkie and pours it into right ear in desperate attempt to stop buzzing and itching sensations*”

“RhiannonMei:

I WANT chocolate!!”

“Rigby Dumbledore: From the Chatbox

[11] Gryffindorgal4hp : Ok...wha-huh stinky HELL is this owl thing?!

[11] Gryffindorgal4hp : I am really scared

[11] Gryffindorgal4hp : Have a missed something here...?

[11] Gryffindorgal4hp : And Hello

[11] @ Rigby Dumbledore : lol, don't be scared!

[11] @ Rigby Dumbledore : It's just a hoot

[12] * Rigby Dumbledore smacks herself for making lame joke. This is not stinky first time today she has had to do this.

[12] Gryffindorgal4hp : So...it's an april fools joke

[12] Gryffindorgal4hp : Like stinky dodgey typos when I post?

[12] @ Rigby Dumbledore : I totally forgot it was April fools!

[12] Gryffindorgal4hp : ...oh

[12] Gryffindorgal4hp : So art either of these jokes?

[12] Gryffindorgal4hp : Is stinky new Owl REALLY new?

[12] @ Rigby Dumbledore : That could explain a lot... of course Raisty was bitten by a rabid dog stinky other day, but he's getting shots for it so I don't think that could be stinky reason. Right?

[12] Gryffindorgal4hp : Mmmm...oh dear...I hope Raisty is ok”

"stephy:

*is torn between helping Violet or running away with house cup*

AHHHHH!!!

*pounces on top of pixie*

Get off of Violet

*Has arm ripped off by pixie*

Owwwww... Give that back

*Chases pixie*

*beats off Pixie*

I declare war!!!

*grabs sword*”

"violetriddle:

CAN I FIGHT THIS WAR?!?!!?!?!

*puts on hemlet*”

“stephy:

The more people in this war the better

*battle cry*

We shall defeat you evil Pixie”

"violetriddle:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

*grabs pixie stix*”

"stephy:

*pixie cowers in corner*

We have you cornered now Pixie

*Stephy leaps and has her leg bit off*

OWWWW

*Lands on face*”

"Etta:

*quckly steps into the war and grabs pixie by the hair*

BEHAVE!

*gives Pixie chocolate and waits for her to go to sleep.*

*looks at NO HAIR Vi and One Arm Stephy*

You two, are .... insane. Look here!

*points to behind a curtain where there's ten armys worth of ammunition and seven shrunk Tanks*

Now, remember, Pixie is unstoppable, you can't kill her, you can't win a war against her and the only way to make her sleep, is to give her chocolate. She'll be out for about 16 hours now. I suggest you both figure out a way of making Pixie more Civilised.

What's stephy's crazy plan? I wanna know?”

"violetriddle:

She plans to use my crickets and her aliens to attack the pixie!!!”

"Etta:

shock

*hands pixie the key to her cage, a nail file, tooth picks and her weapons of mass Ravenclaw Destruction.*

Honestly, you'd think everyone could get along nicelt for once! Pfft, i can see poor Pixie dying before she was even named!

*starts to cry*

The poor baby, she hasn't even been baptised! Oh the sorrow!

*watches Pixie eat her way through Raveclaw first and second years*

Oh the sorrow! STOP HER LESLEY! STOP STEPHY FROM BECOMING EVIL!

*watches Pixie shaving Stephy's head*

oh well.

*finds the detinate button to destroy Ravenclaw house*

I AM ARMED AND DANGEROUS! LEAVE PIXIE ALONE!”

"stephy:

*stands up to shout about how awesome she is*

Hear yee hear yee I am awesome and if you do not think so I have cookies. Take one I didin't put a potion in them to make you think otherwise *grins evilily* Pixie you can have the ones from this other batch BWHAHAHAHAH XD

*sits down and nibbles on one of her own cookies*”

"Etta:

You know, for a Ravenclaw, you are VERY evil indeed young one”
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15 2009, 19:19

lol. That was soo funny. Well put together Etta. *claps*
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16 2009, 03:53

*bows* thanks. You're doing it next edition .... ELEVEN pages of random nonsense i had to go through! I was going to add more Pixie interactions like those at the start but goddamn it the quotes took up EIGHT PAGES! And i was tired. I might try and work something out with it later.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16 2009, 20:15

Sounds like a lot of fun. Everyone just be sure to not make so many posts lol XD
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16 2009, 20:27

Haha...wow...I laughed XD

Mostly at stephy's crazy little self.....wanting to hurt the pixie...you cant do that stephy!!!!
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17 2009, 00:13

I've still received no editorials. I'm going to write a couple myself, though. I posted a little message in the Gryffie common room, and I'm about to do so in the GHCR as well. Hopefully I get something. My ideas are weak.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17 2009, 03:31

Hmm, Pamela, post something in the Notice Board. Tell them that if they can write an essay for the Library, they can write an Editorial for you and that there's 150 house points available (that's half of what we can get per article.)

If that doesn't work, hunt down people one by one. Have a look in the Library and see who has recently submitted something, then PM them, remember, you are now a journalist and you need to be ruthful ... EAT EVERYONE!

Vi, i agree, everyone will take one look at it and see that poor Pixie is going to die soon xD and that Stephy is really evil. grin
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17 2009, 03:48

I did add something in the Notice Board to the original post about editorials. My next plan was to start PMing people. I'll be an annoying little snot if I have to. Quick question, though. Is it a guaranteed 150 points or is it 150 if it makes it in the Pensieve. I think I recall that it was originally if it makes it in. Of course, at this rate if anyone sends me one it will likely make it in.

*edit* I put a whole new topic up in the Notice Board. I also sent a PM to a Gryffindor who has lately been pushing us all to try and earn more housepoints. I included a little bit of a guilt-trip. It's not too bad. I also asked her to let me know if she thinks she can't do it. That way I could at least have some idea of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17 2009, 04:23

If the editorial is used, then the writer will receive the points.

We can't exactly give out house points to everyone who writes one otherwise people will write random ones with no thought or care and expect the house points.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17 2009, 04:30

That's what I figured. Do you think maybe we could talk Rai into give anyone who does send one in a point for the award bar? That way there's some guaranteed reward for sending one in. The award bar is a small enough thing that it won't incite people to write random crap.

*Yay! I have someone who said she would help. Hopefully at least one other person will*
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17 2009, 05:56

Well, i guess we could, but i think the house points alone is enough to tempt those who are serious enough, and should their editorials not make it into an edition of the pensieve you can give them feedback, like for example, why it wasn't used, maybe theres a few things that you can teach them how to correct their mistakes and things like that.

I'm starving!
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17 2009, 06:02

Sounds like a plan.

I am starving as well. Maybe I need to re-think my schedule a little for today.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17 2009, 22:40

violetriddle wrote:
Haha...wow...I laughed XD

Mostly at stephy's crazy little self.....wanting to hurt the pixie...you cant do that stephy!!!!

I do what i want. I'm 18 XD

Etta wrote:
Hmm, Pamela, post something in the Notice Board. Tell them that if they can write an essay for the Library, they can write an Editorial for you and that there's 150 house points available (that's half of what we can get per article.)

If that doesn't work, hunt down people one by one. Have a look in the Library and see who has recently submitted something, then PM them, remember, you are now a journalist and you need to be ruthful ... EAT EVERYONE!

Vi, i agree, everyone will take one look at it and see that poor Pixie is going to die soon xD and that Stephy is really evil. grin

I'm not evil. JUst not that good Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 436937

Hey Pamela if you want I could write up something. Afterall every other week I have to answer this weekly question thiny for our area's newspaper. It's always a stupid question but I use my brain to come up with interesting, cool and awesome stuff to write about it that does deal with the subject XD
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17 2009, 23:38

The more the merrier. So far I've received two. Both look promising, but I would still like to have more to choose from.

Etta, remind me....I send two or three your way. Right?
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18 2009, 01:47

Right Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 436937

I swear to god, the world will become a safer place once the Formulae One moves into Europe, these early mornings are awful, yet rewarding as well, but freakin awful! I've had 2 hours of sleep, then got up to watch and report on Qualifying, then i tried to go back to bed, but couldn't because 1, John was hoggin the whole thing, 2 he was as hot as a hot water bottle in the middle of a fire and 3 he was snoring for the whole world to hear him!

I am on a murder rampage, i will kill someone before the day is out. Oh god all i want is a few hours sleep! I can't even sleep on the sofa because its too small and i have hurt my neck, well, John hurt neck by forcing my pillow right into the wall on Thursday night so now i'm all stiff and achey and sore.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18 2009, 01:52

That sucks, Etta. I didn't get much sleep today, but that was because I spent the day meeting with someone about the classes to convert to Catholicism, preparing for my NiNi-Friend's visit (that's actually Nikki, my ex-girlfriend/best friend), and visiting with her. I'm filing it under totally worth it. It doesn't sound like your lack of sleep was worth it at all.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18 2009, 02:11

Oh but it was! Qualifying was insane! I thought i had it al figured out, i nearly passed out from holding my breath praying for a miracle! And then to top it all off, one of my "Watch Out For" Driver's got POLE! I was doing a happy dance, until i realised that he might have Pole taken away from him for holding up another car ... i hope not but honeslty, its not a F1 weekend without drama!

And i got to drool over my Brazilian Hunk of Love and my German Dream Lover, so you know, well worth it, would be even better if they'd both streaked down the pit lane, just for meeeeeeeeeee.

*sighs sleepily*

I remember the local priest asking my mum to find another church after my little brother wee'd in the um font thingy, he was 7 at the time. He did a lot of us back then that had the whole church up in arms demanding he be excerised. I said to my mum after we got thrown out of church "Who needs a Holy Commotion anyways?" One old woman who went there called my mum an evil nazi because of her family being German. My mum was on the verge of tears when my little brother walked up to her and went "HIDE HITLER YOU OLD CROW!" i hada giggling fit and my nanna had to drag my brother out of the church while shouting "God has bore witness to your sins whateverhernamewas And you will burn in the fires of hell for them! Your only hope now is to repent! Pray for forgiveness, not from God, for he forgives all, but from your husband who you gave the Clap to!"

My nanna is a classy lady really grin We never went back to church.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18 2009, 02:15

I'm amazed at the way some people are. Evil Nazi indeed.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18 2009, 02:27

I know! Ever since then Mum denies she's got any German blood in her unless she's with family.

Urgh i just realised my Uncles will be drunk today, celebrating the Qualifying ... Any excuse with those loons! I swear if a Spanish man won pole, they'd go into mourning and hold a wake. I think i'll gatecrash their party and make up a story on how Vettel doesn't have pole anymore ... wait i can't do that ... wait ... yeah, actually i can. grin
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18 2009, 03:34

Wait...did I read that you're on Twitter? I am too. My username is the same as this one.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18 2009, 03:53

Ohhh i'll add you!!!!

*quickly finds the bit of info she needs first*
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 02:19

Oh, Ettie-Poo...may I call you that? Is there anything else you need me to do? I am yours to command.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 02:29

grin yes but not in public.

Um i think pretty much everything is done .... i can't really do staff bios section because not all staff are here.

*looks at list*

No i think that's everything, oh but you could cross your fingers and pray for the graphics to come rolling in soon!
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 02:31

I shall do just that. I could go light a candle if you like. Hmm...maybe that's overkill.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 02:37

Oh yes, overkill, but do it anyway ... and confess all of HE's sins as well ... and pray for my soul, i can feel it start to burn.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 02:46

Are you sure it's not just indigestion? I don't think I can go to confession yet. I think I have to be confirmed. Or is it just baptized? Gah! It's so confusing. Becoming a protestant is easy. You just say, "right then. I think I'll be a protestant, now," and go to a protestant church. Ah well. I'll just have to file it under totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 02:50

Its confirmation i think .. i'm not 100% sure, i used to call the holy communion the holy commotion.

Look at what i stole! *points to the fruit loaf on the plate* Its healthy right? I mean it has fruit in it ... thats good, yeah?

Shame it tastes like soggy bread.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 03:20

I stole a half dry/half soggy turkey wrap with fruit on the side. I hate those things. I wish I'd remembered to bring in my left-over sopes from the Mexican restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 03:23

grin i just stole my friend's doughnut grin she kicked me! We're arguing on Twitter. Hmm, should i go dancing before my meeting this afternoon?
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat May 09 2009, 02:43

My boyfriend doesn't really want to join H.E. He doesn't like some of the things he's heard from me about the way the forum is run. It just doesn't seem like his type of place. He's still willing to help me out with proofreading editorials and writing a piece from time to time. But then he would get nothing out of it (except my eternal love and gratitude, of course), and it obviously wouldn't be fair for me to get points as I'm not doing the work. Of course, if I cut down to just doing the Pensieve for the 12 weeks I'm off, I may not even need his help. He already helps me with proofreading anyway.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat May 09 2009, 02:53

Okay, well let me know how your feeling, obviously we will be releasing an edition right before Thomas makes his grand entrance, and then we'll be working on the next edition so..... i think we should just take things one step at a time, maybe start having people send their Editorials in to the pensieve HE account in case you can't get online, i'm putting you and Thomas before the pensieve editorials so you know, keep me up to date and let me know how you're feeling.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat May 09 2009, 04:04

Will do. I'm hoping that we have internet by the time he makes his apperance. I don't know if we will, though. It looks downright scary outside. Dark, low clouds and high wind are making me nervous.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03 2009, 09:09

Cannes A Calling.

Pensieve Pixie looked at us all with her evil eyes, the key to the Pensieve Tower dangling from her hip, she was mocking us, reminding us the pensieve slaves, that she was our keeper.

Stretching lazily across the threadbare couch, i glance at the other reporters who were split into groups.

Stephy and Vi were plotting Pixie's demise, Sashi was swaying absent-mindedly to her MP3 player whilst Pamela attempted to stuff the young ravenclaw into a bright blue tutu, Streamers was sitting in a chair by the fire, her foot rocking the small wooden cradle where Pickles was sleeping in a pale pink baby grow with matching bonnet.

I tilt my head slightly to see Kate flicking through a glossy muggle magazine. She sees me looking and moves over to my couch, lifting my legs up as she sat down. I waited for her to get comfortable before dropping my legs back onto her lap.

"I'm jealous," she sighed, staring at the magazine.

"You've no need to be jealous of me Kate," i smiled.

"Not of you!" chuckled Kate, giving me her magazine and pointing at a selection of famous people. "Of them. Why can't i be there?"

"Because Pixie has us on lockdown after someone set fire to her hair whilst she was sleeping," i said. Kate and i both glare in the direction of Stephy and Vi.

"Totally unfair," grumbled Kate. "Hang on i have an idea!"

I watched Kate jump up and walk across the room to the Pixie, Kate was clearly pleading her case for freedom. Alas our jailer never forgives or forgets. But whilst Kate pleaded and begged on her knees, i remembered something important.

We were witches.

"Bed. Time. Now," Pixie screeched Suddenly into Kate's ear whilst pointing at each of us.

"come on Kate," i said, grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the room and into the dark gloomy corridor. "I have a plan. One hour, come to my room."

"But Pixie will catch me!" cried Kate with fear.

"She won't. Vi has spiked Pixie's drink, she'll pass out in ten minutes. See you soon!"

I left Kate in the corridor and headed to the west wing of the tower, where my office and bedroom were situated.

As Editor of the Pensieve, i was allowed 3 luxary items in my room. I chose my husband, Captain Jack Harkness, the best room in the tower and a windor, so i could enhoy a sea view. I have the only window in the tower and the only ensuite.

I spend forty-five minutes planning my plan with my husband, fifteen minutes saying goodbye. A knock on the door interrupted us and Kate entered the room.

"Whats the plan?" she demanded with excitement, closing the door behind her she walked over to my desk and sat on the edge of it.

"We're going to Cannes!" i said, flinging open the window and tugging ona rope which began to rise slowly. When it finally reached us, Kate gasped.

"Broomsticks!" she weeped, taking the broom from me. "Now what?"

"We fly!" i giggled, drunk on our getaway. I kissed Jack on the mouth before jumping out of the window.

"Ettttta!" screamed Kate, floowing me out of the window.

We sailed through the darkness, coming close to the ground where i saluted my faithful minions who had assisted in the great escape and lifted a backpack from their waiting arms.

FLying in silence through the night we left HELand and flew over the UK before hitting France in the mid afternoon. Stopping my broom i flagged Kate to join me whilst i looked at a map that was in the bag.

"Okay, we're here."

"How do you know?" asked Kate.

"Because there's a big red arrow pointing at this location with the words 'You are here' flashing above it," i said.

"Oh, okay."

"Now, it should take another three hours," i said happily stuffing the map back in my bag.

We started flying again.

Night had fallen when we finally landed in Cannes, thanks to Kate's detour to clean and re-arrange Rai's bedroom.

We landed gracefully on board a huge yacht.

"Wow, why don't we have one of these?" i asked Kate.

"ARRESTO! IL WHO È VOI? CHE COSA SONO VOI?" shouted a male voice. We turned slowly to see a man standing behind us.

Without thinking, Kate lifted her broomstick and hit the man hard across his head, knocking him unconscious and sending him tumbling overboard.

"Oh yay! Now we have a yacht!" i clapped happily before running off to
explore our new toy.

The following morning dawned and after some nifty magic, i had re-decorated the entire yacht to my liking and wiped the memories of the on-board chef, cleaner and waiter as well as the six security guards.

"Very nice," yawned Kate, joining me at the back of the yacht where i was having breakfast.

"I know i'm thinking of changing my career!"

"What do we do now?"

"Now we mingle!" i announced. "You are Isabella De Eaves the hottest must have celebrity stylist and i am the highest paid, most in demand, actress, Eponine Chilton!"

"And..."

"Your first appointment is in thirty minutes," i declared. "They'll be here, you will be ready and all will be well!"

"Are you going to tell me who it is?"

"Oh yeah, um, Ms Paltow and her husband."

"OH. MY. GOD," gasped Kate. "Where will you be Ettie?"

"Me? I'm doing what all good actresses do, i'm going to get the gossip and do some shopping."
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03 2009, 20:51

Canned Heat Part One

Okay, I am not a celebrity stalker by any means, but I will admit to occasionally wishing to be one of the glittery people. So when Etta suggested we take a very important business related trip to Cannes for the film festival, well... Who was I to say no? Exactly.

First off, flying to France on a broomstick is not as glamorous as you'd think. Normally if I'm on a broom that long I'm wearing a Quidditch uniform with, uh, you know, more padding in the rear. Flying on a broomstick wearing Vera Wang? Not so comfy. The broom handle was getting a little too frisky, I don't mind telling you.

Secondly, I didn't plan on hijacking the yacht. It was just one of those moments where I totally forgot that I could use magic over strength. So, yeah, I brained the captain of the ship. But I looked in the papers the next day, he was rescued by a small fishing boat. I'm sure he'll get his memory back any day now! Fingers crossed!

But all of that is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that I became, for one super long, super fantastic, night- Isabelle De Eaves! And with a name like that I wasn't going to be some silly star struck American with broom butt. No, I was going to transform myself into a charming Englishwoman. I channeled my inner Emma Thompson meets Kate Winslet, and away I went!

My first victims, er... celebrity interviewees, were Gwyneth Paltrow and her yummy husband Chris Martin. Those of you who know me, or have ever looked at a single post I've ever made, might be aware that I have an itsy bitsy crush on Chris. But despite what Etta might tell you, I by no means write his name on my underwear so that he'll always be close to me. Because that's obsessive! Hee hee hee.

I met with Gwyn and Chris in a cozy little seating area at the top deck of the yacht. The candlelight glow from the twinkling lanterns gave Chris's skin a warm golden glow, sadly Gwyn looked a little washed out and tired. Which I was quick to ask her about. She went on and on about her charity work, about the movie she was at Cannes to pitch- something to do with orphans and donating the money for the cause, blah, blah, blah. Even Chris looked bored. So, I might have used a small sleeping spell on Gwyn.

"Chris," I said, once poor tired Gwyn was snoring quietly. You know, I would not have pegged her as a drooler. "You're past two albums, coming out so closely together, were nevertheless brilliant. Do you realize just how sexy you are?"

At this point, Chris feigns feeling uncomfortable, but this reporter thinks he might have been a bit afraid his wife was going to wake up any moment.

"Uh, yeah, the band's doing great. But Cannes, you know, it's all about the movies. My mate Simon Pegg is here doing some publicity for Star Trek and for his new film with Gwyn, about orphans who..."

"Right, " I said, cutting him off. I couldn't stand to see the way poor Chris was reduced to pimping out his wife's stupid little movie. "Let's talk about Moses, the song, not your son. A lot of people believe that song was written about Gwyn, but do you think its possible that you may have actually written the love song with a certain fan in mind?"

"What? I'm sorry, have you got something in your eyes?" Chris answered somewhat nervously, pretending not to be affected by my fluttering eyelashes and undeniable charm. I giggle, patting him gently on the arm.

"I see, it'll just be our little secret." I assure him in a very professional manner. Gwyn chooses this moment to make a little snorting noise in her sleep, causing Chris to jump, landing too far away from me on the couch. I looked at that moment into his beautiful blue eyes, ready to drop all pretenses, when suddenly a commotion on one of the lower decks bursts my love balloon.

There is screaming and yelling and wide spread panic. Naturally I assumed that Etta must be in the middle of it. With a sad, poignant goodbye, I left Chris with his drooling, snoring, pasty wife, and off I went to see what trouble Eponine Chilton was creating.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07 2009, 21:25

lol I love it guys. It's well thought out Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 13
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08 2009, 00:06

Lol there's more to come, its just finding the time to write it up on to the PC.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08 2009, 20:27

I can't wait. It's so entertaining lol
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18 2009, 10:56

Can Can the Cannes Can.

Leaving Kate to get acquainted with the married couple was a brilliant idea, I told myself as I drifted from posh expensive muggle shop to posh expensive muggle shop. People waved as I walked happily past them, some stopped and asked for a photograph others stopped and asked for my autograph. It was pure bliss!

Never in my twenty-five years of life had I felt this kind of love and admiration. Here I belonged, I just knew it. So what if I couldn't act, so what if I was not truly Eponine Chilton, in my mind and the hearts of my fans, I was Eponine, the woman they would willingly die for.

“Ms Chilton,” nodded a smart handsome man with olive skin and sparkling green eyes.

I suddenly find myself in front of a designer store, and drift inside, my eyes as large as saucers, I dive inot the rails of beautiful clothes.

“HEAVEN!” I declare in a deranged squeal.

A sales assistant comes over to me and smiles sweetly, taking control of my arm full of clothes and gliing me to the cash register, where she simply bags all the items, I look at her wondering what to do next but she just takes my arm and guides me to the door.

Free clothes, oh yes I love this.

My day could not go any better, after leaving the clothes store, I find myself being escorted by security men into a hotel and shown up into a large room, where I am told to dress for a red carpet event I am due to attend. Who am I to complain? I did as I was told and smiled in a dream like state when a small woman comes bustling into the room and begins attacking my broom-head hair and smudge make up.

With a wave of a wand I am in the warmth of a limo speeding off to my destination. And I figured out something important as I slipped elegantly out of the limo and onto the red carpet.

The thing about being an absolutely hot shot in demand actress, was the men, the freebies and did I mention the men?

There I was, minding my own business, listening intently to a very beautiful American couple talking about their litter of children as any proud parent would do, when I saw him. My head snapped up, our eyes met across the crowded red carpet, and I knew then, I just had to have him.

“'Cuse me,” I mumbled, my eyes following his yummy mocha skin, his chocolate eyes twinkling in the Cannes sunlight.

“Eponine! EPONINE LOOK THIS WAY!” screamed the hordes of paparazzi as I pushed my way back down the red carpet.

Suddenly I found myself in a sea of flashes, hands and loving cries, I was drowning in the deep love of my fans, my peers and my minions ... wait, my minions?

“Sky, Rose ...”

“Mistress,” they squeaked in unison as I was pulled further down to the ground, into the control of this loving mob.

“Get me out of here, yummy man at three o'clock,” I choked.

“Yes Mistress,” they nodded and just stood there, watching me drown.

“Oh lord I wish I had a broom!” I cried aloud.

“Yes Mistress,” nodded Skie who flicked her wand, summoning a broom.

Minions, they do help as long as they don't have to risk breaking a nail.

I pulled myself onto my broom and zoomed off into the path of the yummy man.

To say he was shocked to see a celebrity flying along side him on a broom would be an understatement. The man looked at me, he blinked and then ... he smiled. I was dazzled, think Bella and Edward dazzled.

“EPONINE!” the screams followed me as I admired the yummy man, I felt myself falling into his deep brown eyes.

“Yummy man,” I mumbled and he smiled once more.

Shaking my head, I grabbed yummy man and pulled him onto my broom, and began flying like a loon in charge of a broomstick whilst drunk on love .. so like Kate.

The crowd followed me, yummy man clung to me, his hands gentle but firm on my hips, I pushed my broom faster and then realised with shock and horror, my minions had given me a broom alright .. but a toy one.

There was no escape, the crowd was gaining, the worlds press had witnessed my mad getaway and I was surely going to end up in serve punishment off not only the ministry of magic but also the mad one himself, Sir Rai of H.E.

“KATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I screamed loudly, my fate and my future with the yummy man now rested in the hands of the deluded one.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18 2009, 20:05

lol. XD I loved it Etta. It was soo funny lol Keep up the good work Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19 2009, 08:16

Canned Heat, Part Duh.

It turned out finding Etta, er Eponine, was a lot harder than I had anticipated. There was a huge clump of people- celebs, paparazzi, wannabes, waiters, etc, and somewhere in the middle of that was my poor Etta. Although I was peeved at her for ruining my intimate moment with Chris, I realized I had to help her.

As inconspicuously as possible, I raised the skirt of my dress up so that I could get the wand strapped to my thigh. Unfortunately I had used spell-o-tape to secure it and ended up losing a layer or two of skin while releasing my wand. Thankfully my screams were loss in the general howling of the mob around Etta. I was tempted to shoot up a death mark in the air to scare people into silence, but realized that it would not have the same effect on a bunch of muggles. As much as I wanted to help my friend, I did not relish trying to claw my way through the screaming melee.

Just then I spotted a paparazzi photographer poorly disguised as a crewman of the yacht, but he was dressed the part. Seeing the flare gun tucked into his belt, I acted without thinking. I hit him with a Petrificus Totalus spell. Of course that raised a bit of attention, so I had to take out a few other paps and that dude from Borat. After securing the flare gun, I threw the stiffs into the water below. I truly meant to undo the spell on them so they wouldn't drown, but I got distracted. But whatever, no great loss, right? Hehehe.

Now that I had the flare gun in my hands, I pointed it up to the sky and fired. Sadly, only a few of the crazy mob bothered to look. I gave up on remaining unharmed and began clawing my way to Etta. Why couldn't we have gone low key? We could have gone as reporters from E! or some other fluffy but friendly news station. But no, we had to be just as big as the stars we were interviewing. You'd think that we would have learned from this, but you'd be wrong.

I had just managed to get within eyesight of what I suspected was Etta's elbow when France's version of the Coast Guard showed up. Their blaring bull horns and armed guards managed to do what I had been incapable of doing, the crowd settled down. I shoved away the few mindless idiots left between me and Etta, and reached her within seconds. When I saw her I couldn't help but break out into helpless laughter.

There was my boss, plastered to some random hunky guy, and straddling a toy broom. Etta, after a very brief display of gratitude, was unamused by my amusement. Since she couldn't very well take out her frustration on me, I am sad to report that the toy broom was harmed in the making of this article.

"So, it appears that the ship's about to be invaded, any other parties you want to crash?" I asked.

Etta paused, then shook her head as if flinging off the panic and trauma she'd just been through. Her eyes lit up with the usual unholy light of Etta with a BIG IDEA, and she smiled. I braced myself, as should you, faithful reader, for Etta's plan.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19 2009, 15:56

*giggling* Nice Kate! Love it! I will behead you later! grin

Can Can a Cannes Can Part Two.

Any other parties you want to crash, thats what Kate said ... You'd think after oh many years locked in a tower together she'd know i'd have somewhere else to go, Freedom was a once in a lifetime experience, and we had a yacht after all, kind of.

I'm busy pondering what to do in order to save our yacht when an idea hits me on the head, literally.

"Excusez-moi monsieur, j'a juste vu le fonctionnement de M. Jeremy Clarkson que singe de cri de reddition de manière aux gens," i shouted in perfect french to the coast guard guys who were on the verge of invading our yacht.

The look of utmost hatred reeled across the Inspector's face and he ordered his men in the direction i had been pointing, he nodded and followed suit.

"Yay we get to keep our boat!" i clapped happily, dragging yummy man on board. "Oh Kate, meet Yummy Man, Yummy Man, meet Kate. Dibs on driving!"

Leaving Kate and Yummy Man to get to know each other i skipped to the wheelhouse of the yacht, ignoring the look of sheer panic on Kate's face as i began playing with buttons, pulling levers and spinning the wheel.

Having never driven a yacht before it was only natural that i reversed thething into the dock.

"SORRY!" i shouted at the now shaking Kate. Yummy Man grinned dreamily, i smiled at him and threw the yacht into forward mode, full speed ahead. Not realising that the wife of Kate's Chris was now sinking into the cool mediterrean ocean.

"Where are we going Etta?" asked Kate after ten minutes of driving round in circles whilst i consulted the map. I raised my hand and pointed to the west.

"That way," i said simply and began searching for the speed settings.

Speeding along the coast i suddenly spotted my destination and beamed at Kate.

"Oh no, please Etta no," she pleaded as her eyes saw our destination.

"Oh yes!" i squealed, wondering where i was going to park the yacht. Kate had teh same idea.

"Um, Etta?"

"Don't ask!" i screamed as the yacht hit a speed ramp for jet skies and sailed through the air, landing dead centre in the middle of the Monaco Grand Prix race track, during race day Sunday. "Get the brooms!"

"Etta what about your hunk? He can't fly!" screamed Kate as the yellow Forumlae one race car of Nelson Piquet Junior flew towards us.

"Stick him on the back of your broom, along with Chris, i'm going to grab a couple of more hunks!" i giggled jumping on a broom and sailing off down the track towards Nelson.

"What the he- aRGH!" screamed Nelson as i plucked him from his car and plung him onto the back of my broom.

"Hi cutie!" i said with my most dazzling smile, watching KAte behind me dragging my yummy man and Chris onto her broom. "Which one is Nico Rosberg?@ i added to Nelson who simply pointed at a driver in a yellow helmet some meters in front of me.

"Ettaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" shouted Kate as i sped off down the track.

"HURRY UP KATE!" i shouted into the wind, gaining on the race car of Nico. Like Nelson, i plucked him from his car and flashed him my smile.

"Etta, we can't fly home like this!" snapped Kate with hair in her mouth. "For a start, we're not going very fast now, and not to mention high enough!"

"Who said anything about going home?"

"If you haven't realised, we have articles due tomorrow!" she snapped.

"Fine! Copy me!" i ordered and pushed my broom forward towards the next car, i reached out my left hand and grabbed hold of the car, watching Kate copy. "We'lll just catch a lift to the next corner, then we should have enough speed to get to Rai's house in Portugal!"

"Oh can i clean his bedroom again?"

"Of course," i smiled. "Then we'll just hop into the fireplace and zoom back to the tower, Pixie will be none the wiser."

It was agreat plan in theory, what i hadn't counted on was Rai not being home when we reached Portugal. Kate, who was now complaining loudly about needing sleep, pulled out my old Beater's Bat and smashed her way inside.

"You could have used magic," i commented.

"I know, but this what happens when he's not home when we need him," she said simply. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Let's sleep here tonight, then head home in the morning," i suggested.

"Sounds good to me," replied Kate as her eyes roamed over Chris.

I watched Kate drag Chris off upstairs and then left my men talking, to go in search of a computer. I stumbled across an old PC and a brainwave hit.

Logging into Kate's WitchBookSPaceTweet i sent a message out to all 12,000,000 of my followers.

'PARTY AT RAI'S HOUSE NOW! APPARATION ALLOWED, FLOO NETWORK CONNECTED, ALL WELCOME!'

Within minutes, Rai's house was crowded with millions of people, i could hear Kate stomping around upstairs and wondered what Rai would say when he returned to the party. I quickly grabbed my three men as our leader himself burst through the front door.

Hiding out of his sight i slipped into the fireplace, taking my men with me and leaving Kate to pay the conquences of her improtu party.

"Pensieve Tower," i said dropping a handful of floo powder into the fire, with a flash and a bang i found myself lying on the floor of my room/office, gazing up at the the face of my husband. I untangled myself from my new toys and grinned.

"Honey i'm home!"

Lord only knows what Rai did to Kate but i can tell you this, i can hear his screams from here.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19 2009, 19:57

lol XD I'm sure Etta Rai would like to read how you started a party in his house
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20 2009, 02:22

Lol. Just so you know though, my part two isn't finished. I was working on the other pc when i wrote what i have there, so i saved it in here for me to work on this afternoon.

And .. Kate started the party. *looks innocent*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next