Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSEttie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view

Go down 
+3
stephy
littleprincess_01
Etta
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Country : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 15:59

First topic message reminder :

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i needed a new one....just because!

*starts planning*

Okay so i have CD Feature now....hmm who shall i pick on this time....hmmm.

Dunno if Ettie Skeeter will be coming out to play this edition, depends if she's escaped the confines of her metal cage.

Editors babble....ah ha i know what im putting for this...my pregnant toilet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 14:32

Awe yea I would love for Rigby to write something. The more the merrier!

Haha well so far no one has replied so I guess no one wants to do it. Haha you can take them Etta
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08 2010, 05:22

well i only just remember to ask Kate to write something haha, i'm so baddddd.

I've also asked Sharon and Rai to write a little something as well to members of H.E. i think it would be nice to have a message from our creater and the evil goblin master ... i mean Sharon and Rai XD

I'm working on Ettie Skeeter but she appears to be on vaccation as for the snow its so cold my brain has hit an ice barrier....... i need a hot chocolate with mini marshmellows and whipped cream.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08 2010, 13:54

Haha don't worry Etta you still have a few days. Also me and Vi are working together into writing an article that will be a surprise for all! I'm certain you guys will love it!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17 2010, 08:39

Coolio! I never heard back from Kate abnout writing something i guess she's busy. Anyway, here's my editor's babble.

Editor's Babble.

So its Christmas, and with that time of year comes chaos and lots of crying because once again no-one bought me a pair of jimmy choo's or a Louis Vuitton handbag or an iphone 4. The only thing i am guarenteed to get this christmas is a rather large visa bill.

I find myself wondering, if you the younger generation wish people merry christmas or happy holidays? When i was growing up it was perfectly fine to wish everyone and anyone a merry christmas and a happy new year, despite the other persons beliefs as they would not take offence because no offence was intended, in fact if the person was of another religion they would simply greet us in their saying like Happy Hanukkah etc . However now, the government has literally banned people from saying merry chrsitmas because its offensive, in this country we're also not allowed to fly English flag, because its offensive, or in some extreme schools, the children are not allowed to sing christmas carols, go to the special christmas service the local church holds for all school children, i find it utterly shocking that todays world can be so easily offended, anyone who knows me on here know's i say what i think regardless of it being politically correct or not.

So what would you do, if you could not fly your country's flag proudly, or hang bunton, or say merry christmas with the joy of your heart, if you could not sing carols and you could not do those things which make christmas, well christmas!?

And do not get me started on HEalth and Safety, we i live we have a huggggggggeeeeeeee public christmas tree, and every year someone either climbs it all the way to the top or craashes their car into it, so Health and Safety have decided its dangerous and we're not allowed our tree. But can i just say dear local authority dudes, IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF YOU DIDN'T PUT THE FRIGGIN THING RIGHT OUTSIDE A PUB! Thats right, the tree goes up outside a popular pub, and yes the person who climbed it to the top was extremely drunk and the guy who crashed his car into was also very drunk.

Have we lost the magic of christmas? No, but politicans appear to have lost it. I will not bow down to their way of thinking, for i am stubborn, pigheaded and totally unreasonable. Therefore i would like to say, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and everyone of you and if you are offended, well tough.

Love and mistletoe kisses,
Ettie
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17 2010, 08:40

is that okay?
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17 2010, 21:18

It's great Etta! I added it to the rough draft. Hopefully we get more submissions in the next few days. Deadline is coming up fast
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 06:46

Yeah fingers crossed. I'm gonna try and write Ettie Skeeter, but i'll need someone to grammer correct it for me because some of the keys on my laptop are not working/sticking and i'm not noticing lol this is what happens when i spill tea on my poor little baby.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 00:30

I could check grammar for you though I won't admit I'm a pro at picking out grammar mistakes but I can give it a try
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 10:51

Lol, thanks Stephy
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 18:27

Old Wives Tales with Doctor Captain Ettie

Its funny how an idea can come about, a conversation between myself and Stephy has led to this article.

Old Wives Tales are normally random and most likely funny but one thing is guarenteed, they aren't true. Here's some of my favorites.

1) Never eat before Swimming - if you eat before swimming you will get severe stomach cramp. If you eat before swimming and do actually get cramp its because you need a good old fart. Just ask my cat..

2) Carrots make you see in the Dark - WRONG! And i know this from personal experience after eating all the carrots in my home, i got up in the middle of the night and went for a walk, i couldn't see a damn thing and fell down the stairs. Thanks mum for the lies.

3) Don't hit any ones feet with the broom will you are sweeping, they will go to jail. - I just hit every single person i know (who is in my home) with a broom. They haven't gone to jail. I even did it with the cats just to be extra sure

4) If the wind changes while you make an ugly face, your face will stay that way - Where on earth do they get these from? i tried this as a kid, i even set out little windmills on a stick thingies and i would pull faces all day and watch for the wind to change. Nothing ever happened.

5) Put a piece of the wedding cake under your pillow and you'll dream of the man you'll marry - what if the only wedding cake you have is from your own wedding and you dream of someone who isn't your husband? What ya gonna do? Believe your heart or some crackpot dream?

6) If your right ear itches, someone is saying something nice about you. If it’s the left, someone’s saying something bad about you. What happens if both ears itch?

7) A baby can not see it's reflection until they are a year old. Huh, someone shoulda told me that when i was a baby, preferably before i headbutted the fire and split my eye open, according to my aunt, i was checking out my reflection on the metal bits on the fire.

8) Pregnant women should not take baths - Why not? Is there a pregnancy side effect that means they don't need to bathe?

9) Do not Let Etta of Hufflepuff eat a purple hippo - Actually, you should otherwise you'll make Etta really mad.

10) The HEadmaster of H.E really hates huggles and totally hates being called Professor Snugglekins - WRONG! Rai is known to award 10,000 house points to the first 3 people who give him a huggle and call him Professor Snugglekins every morning.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 20 2010, 00:39

lmao XD Well done. I love the last two though the most XD Haha but it's nice to see how wive tales are different in different parts of the world. Some of those I never heard of and ones like the ear itch, well if you change it to your nose and which side of it itches than it would be the same as the one I know of. Haha well done though XD
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 20 2010, 02:43

Lol yeah the ear itch here is actually if it burns, right for spite and left for love lol. I decided we needed our own H.E wives tales as well lol i'll probably add some more
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 20 2010, 17:22

Haha yes we most certainty need some wives tales, to forewarn the new members! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4