Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSEttie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view

Go down 
+3
stephy
littleprincess_01
Etta
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Country : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 15:59

First topic message reminder :

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i needed a new one....just because!

*starts planning*

Okay so i have CD Feature now....hmm who shall i pick on this time....hmmm.

Dunno if Ettie Skeeter will be coming out to play this edition, depends if she's escaped the confines of her metal cage.

Editors babble....ah ha i know what im putting for this...my pregnant toilet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22 2010, 04:23

Editors Babble.

So the fourth year of H.E life is finally upon us and whilst the site has slowed down, what with all members soaking up the sun on the sandy beaches of beautiful Brazil, life in the pensieve must continue, even if the Editor is one bag of lazy bones.

The following months on H.E have seen the coming and going of staff members, promotions have taken place and work has begun on making H.E the place it once was, and better. Even if Headmaster Rai is currently leading the worlds largest conga through the Congo, life on H.E must go on.

Here's a round up of what certain members have been doing in the last 6 weeks.

LilyFlower has been standing up for the rights of little people, having taken her campaign to washington she is now currently being held in a federal prison for Witches after demanding that all people under 2ft 6inches become desert for her.

Rai is currently breaking records and hearts by doing his conga in the Congo with Rigby following behind him, cleaning up his mess.

MarieC, Swifty and DucktheDuck are all currently working on their next big project. They are in Milan kidnapping male models for their new venture of "Superstar Diva Rockstar Etta can't spell Britain anymore, Canadian Top Model with Italian Hunks."

Elfie has taken leave of her senses once more and is currently on holiday, getting a "tan darlinks" in Antartica. Aimee has reportedly taken a liking to the local delicacy of Penguins. Mick is rumoured to be in an igloo attempting to cook said Penguins, so far the FireBears have been called out to the Igloo eight hundred times. May i suggest a smoke alarm Mick?

In the Pensieve Tower, Stephy, Pamela and Rose can be found playing hungry hippos with the sites house mascots who keep eating the hungry hippos, because then "they won'ts be hungries no mores Miss Etties."

And me, well, i'm away laughing on a fast camel.

Enjoy this edition of the Pensive!

Etta.

P.S Do Toads sneeze? Answers to my inbox!!!
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22 2010, 05:26

Hahahaha I love it Ettie Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937 and now you have me wondering if toads sneeze... umm... I dunno XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22 2010, 10:52

Lol its the only question that google can't answer. Frogs sneeze, but no answer on toads :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22 2010, 11:05

HorrorScopes With Professor EttiePie.

Aries: Ohh i wouldn't get out of bed today if i were you, no, no, no, just stay under the duvet, trust me.

Taurus: Pray to Merlin, you're going to need all the help you can get today.

Gemini: I soooo would not want to be you today, poor soul.

Cancer: RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Leo: I forsee a great big black cloud, oh wait its an ink stain, oh no wait it really is a big bad black cloud looming over your head today, make sure you wear waterproofs!

Virgo: Trying to avoid fire today will only lead to an even bigger BOOM.

Libra: Can you dance the time warp? If so do so, its about the only fun thing going to happen once that giant teddy bear escapes in your room.

Scorpio: Head for the hills! Not the star shaped ones though.

Sagittarius: Beware of a friend who asks to borrow money. Now can you loan me £30?

Capricorn: You have a bad case of dandruff, brought on by, ah yes, ME!

Aquarius: Once bitten, twice shy, of course they say that, try to avoid the werewolf today it will only end up pretty nasty.

Pisces: The Evil Monkey did it, sorry, you do look good without your teeth though.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22 2010, 15:12

hahahaha I loved it Etta XD You're so great at this. Now I must follow mine... Sadly I cannot dance the time warp... XD
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23 2010, 04:50

Lol i was going to make them horrorifying but i figured i'd just go with the standard bad day predictions.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Crest : Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Gryffi10
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 07:51

Any news about when the new edition is coming out? Just curious.

Also, do you want me to keep my old job? I'd really like to do more writing this term, now that I have a bit more time on my hands. Do you think we'd have space for the Silent Speculations feature I suggested?
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 08:24

I think we're waiting for Rai to set up a spot for the Pensive on the new Quill site before we release this edition
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 08:57

Ah. Cool beans.

What about the second part. Sorry to be a pest. *sheepish grin*
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 13:37

Oh I didn't answer that because I was gonna let Etta make the final decision. I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to keep your job and I think there will be room for your Silent Speculations feature Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 13:45

Yes to both! Although i'm not sure what kind of layout the Pensieve will have now in the new Quill, and with only 3 of us working on it with some stuff submitted from other members, i'm not sure if we can put out anything grand but heck if you girls are up for it i'm sure together we could create Editions worthy of 10 staff writers :D
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 15:12

lol Well Etta I think that Snape_Luffer wanted to join the Pensive. She did write that one article and was willing to do interviews, getting member's thoughts and opinions on stuff.

Anywhoo I was hoping to write something up here soon.. Maybe this weekend I just don't know about what. Maybe my experience at College Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 15:20

That would be cool! And i'll message Rose tomorrow and see if she wants to join the team. Maybe we could set her on Amy or someone and get her interview her on what its like to be a Beta reader etc
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 17:06

Cool. That sounds like a great idea. Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937

EDIT: Hey Etta do you want me to see if I can get in contact with the others in the Pensive and see if they still want to be apart of it???
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25 2010, 03:38

Yes please Stephy, thanks Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937 my mind isn't working properly at the moment, too much to doooooooo lol.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25 2010, 07:09

Whoops. For some reason I thought it was Etta who had answered my question. Duh.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25 2010, 11:21

Okay I think I sent out a PM to everyone. I hope I got everyone Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 05:25

Well, fingers crossed, it would be nice to have the team back together, but if not we can manage. Now, i'm off to do the ironing. Hmm, maybe at your wedding Stephy, you can iron Pixie's wings. Violent Violet Pixie, did i mention that was her name? Can't remember who said it lol but its sorta stuck in my head haha. Right yes, the ironing fairies are on strike so i better get a move on.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 05:30

Well Sashi's returning. That's all I heard from. As for ironing Pixie's wings..... I might get ironed myself during the process XD I'll have a huge burn mark on my face in a shape of the iron lol
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 12:36

Lol i now have that mental image of you Stephy and Pixie standing over you waving the iron like a trophy.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 13:00

lol But of course I will have to get pay back.... I'll just have to plan out what my revenge will be. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hahahah I thought of something. I could write each time for the paper an article about me and the Pixie's many fights Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 14:12

I didn't get a PM, but I'm back, too!! I guess you already knew that. ^__^
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 16:18

lol I didn't send you one because you already signed up at the sign up thingy and you've already done so much to help us already I just assume you knew you were welcomed back XD I can send you one now if you want Pamela lol
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 18:03

I'm just joshing ya!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 19:51

lol I kinda guess but I thought that I should have still offered to send you one XD
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22 2010, 03:24

*flying tackle huggles*

I've missed you both *sighs*

Okay fill me in, any news?
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22 2010, 05:24

While you were away I wrote an article and Pamela wrote another one as well. Sashi had proposed an idea for the Pensive and she wanted to make "pages" for the Pensive to make it more magazine like. It's all in the chatter thread Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937 Vi said that she would return and help with graphics and that's about all that I have heard from out of the old staff.

EDIT: Hahaha I just noticed that I keep forgetting the e in Pensieve. XD

Last edited by stephy on Mon Mar 22 2010, 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22 2010, 11:38

Welcome back Etta!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23 2010, 04:14

Lol i do it all the time Stephy! I'll read Chatter today hopefully, slightly ill with bronchitis so i have nooooo energy. And Thanks Pamela Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23 2010, 12:48

Oh Etta I'm sorry to hear you have bronchitis. I hope it goes away soon. I'll go get Madam Promfrey and she'll take care of it
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23 2010, 23:47

I hate bronchitis. I have chronic bronchitis and sinusitis...actually I'm prone to many bacterial infections. I get several a year.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24 2010, 05:06

I'd been ill for a week before i managed to see my Doctor and she listened to my chest and was shocked, then said "i don't normaly give antibiotics after a week" but then she gave me some and it was the highest dose. I feel all icky but my chest is clearing up and i can breathe better without using an inhaler (im not even asthmatic!). My immune system is pants, thanks to my heart problem, so i get sick real easy, if someone has a cold and i catch it i end up with flu.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24 2010, 05:29

Etta I hope it goes away soon. You said your chest is clearing up, it'll be all cleared up in no time! Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24 2010, 10:25

I've had a few friends with immune system problems. I can't imagine how people cope.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26 2010, 21:25

*stumbles in* Hey Etta! Just wondering.. any news on the Pensieve being in the Hogwarts Quill yet??
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27 2010, 05:11

sad Nothing yet, still waiting for Rai to do it, i'd do it myself but i dunno where it would go and i don't wanna mess up the lovely neat forum.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 00:12

Oh that's okay. i was just thinking that if it is any longer than some of the articles we wrote might be old. Oh well I bet we could figure it out Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13 2010, 06:00

I think we might need to think of our options, like should we continue with the Pensieve when there's barely no members/active members.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13 2010, 21:21

Well I was thinking of the same thing. There's only like five active posters and I don't know if they would have the time to read the Pensieve especially with school starting for many. I mean unless people really like writing even with no one to read it I think maybe we should disband and hope the site become active again. I mean I dunno whose still active on the site who signed up for the Pensieve to continue writing. I would keep writing only because I like to write but I'm weird like that lol I will miss reading your Ettie Skeeter's though:)
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14 2010, 04:54

Okay here's what we'll do, close down for now, every 6 months or so re-evaluate the status of the site and whether bringing the pensieve back would be worth it. So for now, its back on one long holiday, i'll check back at xmas and see what the options are.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14 2010, 21:07

Sounds good. I'll be sure to stop by around Christmas than Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 436937
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29 2010, 19:50

So, we're taking a break, eh? Honestly, I've practically given up on this site all together. So many of the people who made it enjoyable are moving on. Even when I joined, it was starting to go downhill. I'll keep popping in, though.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01 2010, 13:36

*knocks on Etta's door* I was just wondering, before we had a drabble at the beginning and end of the Pensieve written by us and I think we should do that again for this edition. I just wanted to see if you were willing to write up a drabble.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01 2010, 21:06

Of course!! Lol that has to be the easiest part of the pensive is writing that lol.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 07:06

Awesome! I'll add it to our list. Also I was thinking about making the Due Date Dec 20th. That's a good few days before Christmas and we could have it up the day before Christmas, One Christmas, two Days before Christmas, any time after Christmas lol.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 09:39

Lol i think if we have closing date 20th Dec, then as long as nothing gets in the way we could have it ready for posting on 23rd Dec or Christmas Eve at a push. Now that NaNo is over i can concentrate more on stuff for the edition, so far i have nothing written but i'm thinking, CD review maybe 2 (the Burlesque soundtrack and My Chemical Romances new Album) it would be great if someone could write a DH review as well Oh and maybe send out a mass PM to site members for their New Years Resolutions. Hmm, maybe even have a cute pet picture contest and demand Elfie and rai pick 3 winners for housepoint prizes.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 10:19

Haha well we have the DH covered. Mel volunteered for that. As for new years resolution I can ask and see if anyone wants to do it. If not I can do that. I do like the idea of the cute picture. We will have to do that! I'll add them to the list.

EDIT: I just sent out an owl to everyone and see if they would like to do the picture or the new year resolution.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 21:41

Lol thanks Stephy. I'm wondering what i can do since someone has stole my famous horrorscopes sad

I'll do a Ettie Skeeter as well and i'm thinking A Day In The Life of .... Snow. Lol or maybe one of my cats, hmm that would be a very short article, "hi i'm dipstick, a day in the life of me is simples, i sleep, i purr, i sleep, i have some food, i sleep, i go bathroom, i sleep and i purr"

Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03 2010, 08:32

Awe sad Maybe you two could work together on it!

Ettie Skeeter! I love Ettie Skeeter! But I think the snow one might be a little better XD It would go along with the Christmasness of it.

Also I just realized I still have that article that Rose wrote about HE's 4th anniversary. Should we include it as well?? I wouldn't want it to go to waste and just still in my office collecting dust though I think it needs grammar mistakes fixed and it should be ready
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03 2010, 22:34

That's an idea, i'll message who ever nicked them lol.

Ah yes we'll use Rose's article as well.

I think i'll do both, Ettie Skeeter and the Snow one, lol i wonder if i can persuade Kate (Rigby) to write something for us as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view   Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ettie's BIG office with a sea front view
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next