Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSOddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Right_bar_bleue

Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Empty
PostSubject: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 19:26

Oddie walked into her classroom and looked around. There wasn't any srtudents there ready to learn the basics on magical creatures. She walked over to her desk and placed a large conatiner on top of the many papers that littered the desk. She conatiner shook a little nit before resting.

"Calm down no one's hurting you" Oddie said to the creature guessing that it eas startled when she placed it onto the desk top. The bump probably woke it up from it's deep slumber. Oddie would open the case and let the creature out but she wanted it to be a surprise for the class.

Oddie turned around and sat down at her desk. moved the papers around so that the container wasnt sitting on them. She didnt know if they were important or not and would have to look through them later. "Now to wait for the students to arrive" She whispered to herself as she watched for the door to open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Sashi

Female
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Right_bar_bleue

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 05:51

Cindy was standing outside the room, her back against the wall, waiting impatiently for Lolly. "Oh, Lolly you'll only be lucky if we'll not be late."

Running through the corridors Lolly stopped in front of the room next to CoMC's.

"Lolly!!" Cindy ran towards Lolly.

Panting and catching her breath Lolly fell down on her knees.

"God!! What happened to you? You don't really have to rush like that. We're not yet late. Professor has just got in."

"Really? So, can I rest before we go inside?"

"NO!!" Cindy knew she'll then be lazier to get up later if she'll rest. "Let's go inside. So, you better get up, or I'll pull you all the way to the room."

Lolly don't want to be pulled, so she grumpily stood up and went inside the classroom with Cindy.

Cindy opened the CoMC's door, they both entered the room and greeted the awaiting professor.

"Good day Professor Riddle." On the left part of the room, they both sat on the front seat near to the Professor's table.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 19:57

Just than the door to the classroom opened and Oddie looked to see who her first students for the day was. She watched as two girls entered, one looking as if she was out of breath. The one said Good day to her and Oddie responded with a warm smile.

"Good Day students!" Oddie said getting to her feet. "I hope that you like this class. I must admit I might be a little nervous but I'm sure over time I'll overcome that. May I ask what your names are?" Oddie wanted to be able to get to know all of her students and since class hadn't started yet she knew this would be a great oppertunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 22:32

Alice and Stephaine sneaked down the hall way.
"ok so i thought you got kicked out of this class?" Stephaine whispered.
"no thats were your rong i was kicked out of a magical creature class but not this one" she xclaimed as if this was any crazyier then Stephaines plans.
"so why do you even want to go to class on are i repeate are off hour?" stephaine said louder but still hushed.
"because i need the credits just go along with it" she told her as they reached the door and slid in to the last row of seats.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 22:36

Just than Oddie heard the door opened and more students arrived. She was glad to see that students wer interested in taking her class and was anxsious to get started.

"Hello" Oddie said to the ones who jsut arrived. "I'm the Care of Magical Creature's professor. Don't let my hieght fool you but I'm not another student" she said indicating her heigth of being only 4 feet five inches. "May I ask what your names are?"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 22:42

Stephaine leaned over to Alice
"theres flaws in your plans #1 how do you particapate in a class if your not here #2 how do you earn credits if your not here #3 why am i here and #4 you got busted" she said unable to hold in her laughter.
"funny" she replied back then looked up at the teacher who had just talked to them.
"i am alice and that is Stephaine" she said and soon glared back over to Steph.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 22:49

"Alice and Stephaine" Oddie repeated thier name. She kept running their names through their head so that she would be able to remember them in the future.

"Well welcome to my class. I hope that your ready for this class." Oddie said. "I tried to find an animal that you would all find exciting for our first class. You have no clue how hard it was for me to get this animal. I'm actually borrowing it from a friend of mine so I expect you will all treat it with care."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 22:57

"ya treat it with care" they both said simotaniously looking at each other.
"jimx" they both said agian.
"give me your red stalletoes" alice said quickly.
"give me your Jiucy couture hoody" Stephaine demanded back.
"give me your channel bag" they again said simotaniusly.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 23:05

Oddie laughed as she watched her Alice and Stephaine jinx each other. She turned around to face the container and lifted the top of the lid a little to see how the animal was doing. Awwe look at him, he's sleeping Oddie thought as she placed the lid back down.

Oddie turned to face her students once again and said "So is there going to be any other students coming yet that we know of?" She wanted to be sure that this was it before the class started but if it wasnt she was willing to wait a few more minutes.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 23:13

"ummm i dont think so" Alice said stop claiming clothes to anserw Oddies question.
"na i think everyone went to that other class instead" Stephaine said adding on.
"dont say that its rude" Alice complained to her.
"oh come on you have to get used to it" she said in response.
"well she might not appolagize" Alice insisted.
"i'm sorry i was rude. Happy" she said with a smiled then glared slightly at alice.
"yes yes i am"
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 23:19

"Well if anyone else decides to join I guess we can fill them in later" Oddie said after they were finsihed with their conversations. Oddie than turned around to face her desk and walked around her so that she was behind her desk. She than turned around to face her students and said "Okay everyone grab a seat and pull out your papers and pencils. I will have you take notes but not much."

Oddie than poionted her wand at a nearby chalk board and a piece of chalk floated up to the board and hovered in mid air ready to start writing. "Now class who would like to take a guess as to what we're studying today?" Odie scanned the room looking for someone to answer
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 23:29

Alice pulled out two pens and two notebooks.
"why do i hold your stuff ?' alice asked quitly.
"because i asked you to" alice rolled her eyes then paided attention. They both raised there hands.
"pocket pixie elfes" it came out as they both responded.
"pocket elfes or pixies" Stephaine clarified there mixed up anserw.
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 05:40

Cindy smiled as their professor welcomed them. "I'm Cindy professor and this is Lolly." She elbowed Lolly who's now catching her breath. "Oh, hi professor. I am Lolly, as she have said." Abruptly, she turned her head towards the door as two other girls came in. "Classmates at six o'clock." Cindy looked over her shoulder. "Oh, Alice and Stephaine."

Their professor then briefly entertained the two other students. Cindy and Lolly watched their professor as she checked the creature and as she returned at the other side of her desk.

Enthusiastically, Lolly and Cindy put out their parchments and quills.
"Oh, how lovely our quills are. I won't have mine exchanged for a pen."

"Okay, Lolly, I got your point. But you don't have to be that dreamy just because of a quill." She quietly told Lolly.

"Uhm..Could those be peppermint toads you have their, Professor?" Lolly asked.
"Geez, Lolly!! You're thinking about those creepy sweets again." Cindy whispered to Lolly and looked back to their professor. "I think, today we'll be studying about a phoenix or if not, maybe dragons."
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 19:41

Oddie listened to her students guesses and was surprised to find that at least one of her students knew what it was. First she turned to Alcie and Stephaine.

"I'm sorry but it's not pocket elfes or pixies" Oddie said than she turned to face Cindy and Lolly. "It's not a dragon but it is a phoenix. What made you guess a Phoenix?" she asked them. She chose this animal thinking that none of her students would be able to guess.

Oddie than tapped her wand against the container it was in and the walls turned trasnparent so that they were able to see the bird sleeping. Just than the chalk started to write the word Phoenix on the board
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 20:15

Proud enough to herself as she guessed right, Cindy then explained her basis.

"Phoenixes were an interesting magical creature as we know that they were being born through their own ashes and their tears has this healing powers. At first look to that container you have, Professor. I admit, I have also thought that those might be Pixies. But after you've said that you've borrowed it from a friend, then I doubted. You're a professor, so the people whom I have thought first to be that friend you're talking about were the Headmaster and ex-professor Hagrid. And that's the reasons why I ended up thinking that we might be dicussing such about either dragons or phoenixes."

As Cindy explains, Lolly sat still occasionaly nodding her head, and taking notes of what she thinks were important points.
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Country : Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Flag_e13
Regist. date : 2008-03-28
Number of posts : 16379
Real First Name : ¬.¬
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Crest : Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Slythe10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 20:19

((Can i join? Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class 436937))

Phoenix quicky crept into the classroom, her hood covering her feature as she hoped nobody would realise she was later. Her eyes glanced up on free chair at the back of the class she quicky made her way to it.
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 20:26

Lolly did attentively listened to every word Cindy had stated, but because of her nature to notice everything around her. She snapped her head looking towards the classroom's door and saw another student walking in. She can hardly say who the new comer is, cause at her place the girl's hood is partly hiding her face as she paced sitting to the back of the class.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 20:30

(Course you can join)

Oddie spotted another student arrive in her class but couldnt make out her features seeing as to how she had her face covered by her hood. Another student! she thought as she watched the student sit down trying to to draw any attention to herself but Oddie didnt say anything. Instead she continued on with the class as if nothing happening.

She returned her attention back to Cindy who was explaining why she thought it was a pheonix.

"Phoenixes were an interesting magical creature as we know that they were being born through their own ashes and their tears has this healing powers. At first look to that container you have, Professor. I admit, I have also thought that those might be Pixies. But after you've said that you've borrowed it from a friend, then I doubted. You're a professor, so the people whom I have thought first to be that friend you're talking about were the Headmaster and ex-professor Hagrid. And that's the reasons why I ended up thinking that we might be dicussing such about either dragons or phoenixes." Cindy said

"Your very observant" Oddie said amazed at how she came to this conclusion. "Well it looks liek you just about summed up this entire lesson in about three minutes" Oddie laughed. She than flicked her wand and the chalk started to write again. Under pheonix it wrote: Tears have healing properties, Born through ashes.

"Now does anyone know anything else about these fascinating creatures?"
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 20:33

((Danke!))

Phoenix remained looking down as she pulled her hood down, see as nobody had notice her enter the classroom late. Phoenix glanced out of the window, the weather wasn't really helping her mood after seconds of looking out the window she looked at the front of the classroom
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 21:47

Lolly slowly took off her attention from the girl who's far away from her. There's no point she can talk to her now, especially they are on a class.

Hearing the Professor's question, Lolly then abruptly spoke something about the lesson.

"A phoenix is a mythical bird with a tail of beautiful gold and red plumage though at others say it was purple and blue. It has a 500 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of cinnamon twigs that it then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis or the sun city in Greek. The bird was also said to regenerate when hurt or wounded by a foe, thus being almost immortal and invincible — it is also said that it can heal a person with a tear from its eyes and make them temporarily immune to death. The phoenix is a symbol of fire and divinity."

She's not minding whether everybody's getting lost or what she just kept talking and talking. She stated every points she have remembered about phoenixes while she was doodling on her parchment, an odd manirism she has.

"According to Physiologus , the phoenix was a bird that originated in India. The Grecian..."

"Ehem!" Cindy softly but rather strongly exhaled near to Lolly's right ear and whisphered, "You're doing it again." in a smile without moving her lips.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 22:00

Oddie listened with conetent. She was glad that soemone in her class knew so much about the phoenix. Than when Cind was done speaking the chalk on the board was still wirring trying to copy down everything that she said. Oddie was speachless at first and than she claped her hands together.

"I am so amazed that you know all of that!" Oddie exclaimed. "I bet your in ravenclaw. Where did you learn all of this information. You basicallt just taught the class today. I'm glad that I did bring a live Phoenix or this lesson would be over already" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 22:28

The clapping of the professor caught Lolly and Cindy's attention. As Lolly heard the thought that she might be from Ravenclaw she then said, "Yes, Professor. I am from Ravenclaw. Well, Cindy and I are." Low spirited she stated.

"Oh, forgive her, professor. She didn't mean to ruin the lesson today. She always does that whenever she's excited or nervous. Somehow near to what muggles call adrenalin rush. Though the effect on her would be that. She'll just not stop talking after she have started and doodles at the same time." Explained Cindy for her best friend's be-half.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 22:33

"Nonsense she didn't ruin the class." Oddie said. "No, she just helped us get through the part of the class that i thought would take longer. Now that we have learned about the Phoenix now let's handle it."

Oddie opened the lid of the container and the transparent walls than fell down so that the bird could stretch out it's wings. She than held out her arm and the bird jumped out onto it. She than held up her arm so that everyone would be able to get a good view of teh bird.

"Now has anyone ever held a Phoenix before?" Oddie asked her class
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 23:16

"Oh, those touch of pure dead skin and it's tough but tender claws." Lolly sang to herself, though loud enough to be heard by whoever was near to her.

Cindy gave Lolly a quizzical look. And I thought I'm used at your oddity. "I haven't." Cindy responded to the professor.

"I do, though just for a second." Lolly stated lowing her voice that seemed to be a whisper as she continues. "But we made a connection, I know we did. It touched me, so we did. Yes, yes, we did"
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 04:41

Phoenix raised her hand, as she heard the professor's question. "Yes Professor, I've had an experience of holding a Phoenix, it also happen's my animagus is a Phoenix." Phoenix said, lowing her hand, a slight grinning appearing on her feautres.
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 05:40

Cindy snapped her head towards the girl's direction as she began speaking and listened attentively, Lolly also is listening attentively, though she's not looking at her, she tilted her head instead and continued doodling.

"Whoah! She's already an animagus? Cool." Cindy muttered as she straightened up back to her sit.
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 08:48

Phoenix allowed her imfamous Slytherin smirk appear on her features, as she saw the amazement on her fellow pupil's faces. Phoenix set her eyes upon two girls at the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 11:55

"um excuse me will we actully get to hold a pheonix in class today" Alice asked curiuse for why she had asked this question.
"of course we are smart one why else would she ask that" Stephiane said anserwing a question not intended for her.
"well maybe she just wanted to know did you ever think of that?"
"well teachers dont just ask questions unless there related to something in the lesson"
"thats not true plenty of teachers just ask questions and there not related"
"ok well she is not going to get everyones hopes up only to say no "
"ok well you got me there" Alice and stephaine turned to face Oddie again.
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 15:37

Phoenix cocked an eyebrow at girl questioningly. "Well she did say, we were going to hold a Phoenix." Phoenix pointed out simply. "So I don't think she will go back on her word." She informed her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 18:43

Oddie listened to the remarks of the students and waoted for her moment to speak.

"Yes class you will all have a chance to hold the Phoenix" Oddie said beaming. She than turned to face the girl who said that she was an animagus. "You say that your animagis form is a Phoenix? Wow a student At your age already an animagus. I can already see that Hogwarts have some very talented students here. May I ask what your name is?" Oddie asked her and waited for her repsonse.

"Well since you said that you have already handled a Phoenix and since your animagus form is a Phoenix than maybe you should be tyhe first to handle it." Oddie said holding out her arm waiting for the student to come to the front of the class.
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyTue Feb 03 2009, 00:40

Lolly sensed someone is looking at them. She's not worrying, though she's not sure, she thinks it's dark.

That was interrupted though, as Stephaine and Alice started arguing again. Till the professor announced that the girl in the hood will be the one who'll have the privilege to handle the phoenix first. Cindy looked at the girl, also waiting for her to go in front and take the bird, and Lolly, she glanced at her back, not too long, and doodled back to her parchment.
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyTue Feb 03 2009, 03:00

Phoenix nodded acknowledging the teacher’s wishes, slowly making her way out of her seat and towards the front of the classroom near the Phoenix, she pulled her hood down revealing her face. Deep breaths, she thought to herself. Slowly placing her hand in front of the Phoenix. She wait seconds, glancing down onto the mighty bird and bowing her head slightly in a sign of respect. Keeping her head down, Phoenix said the bird tilt it’s head and then slowly moving itself to perch onto her arm. Phoenix smirked, lifting her head, I actually did it? She thought, turning around to face the class.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyTue Feb 03 2009, 19:30

"of corse that makes scene" Alice said quitly trying not to scare the creature.
"what is" she whispered back.
"pheonix her animagouse being a pheonix and the fact that she has handled one before no shocker right"
"ya thats true" the watched carfully noting what to do when it came to there turn.
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyTue Feb 03 2009, 20:54

Cindy and Lolly clapped for compliment as the girl successfully handled the phoenix.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyTue Feb 03 2009, 21:02

Oddie carefully watched as the girl approuched the bird and she was glad to see that she was handleing the situation correctly. Just than the bird left her arm and traveled onto the students. "Well done" Oddie beamed.

"pheonix her animagouse being a pheonix and the fact that she has handled one before no shocker right" Alice said

"I see that you made a connection. That is why I had her come first since her animagus form is a Pheonix. She sort of has a special connection in a way" Oddie said hoping that she as explaining it correctly enough for them to understand.

"Well now that one Student was able to handle this correctly how about we all gather around and take turns. Dont just run up here screamng though or you might frighten it" Oddie called out hoping that they would listen.
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyTue Feb 03 2009, 22:41

Cindy and Lolly then stood up and went in front of their desk waiting for their turns. Cindy was all excited while Lolly, she's staring at the bird.

"Why are you staring at the bird like that?" Cindy asked Lolly.

"Nothing," Lolly answered weakly, not removing her eyes from the bird.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyWed Feb 04 2009, 17:51

"see and this is the piont were we leave" alice said as she saw the explination lift in Stephaines eyes.
"um excuse me may we eather stay back here or leave?" Alice sudgested
"or like not get really close to the bird or um pheonix" Stephaine said casuely. Alice giggled at Stephaines mistake but kept quite.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyWed Feb 04 2009, 20:59

Oddie watched as the students got ready to hold the phoenix and said "Once she's done holding the phoenix than someone may step forward and have their turn. But be careful and ask for any held if your uinsure about anything"

Just than Alice and Stephaine asked fi they could step back or leave. She looked at them puzzled and said "Why don;t you want to hold the phoenix?"
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyWed Feb 04 2009, 20:59

Cindy overheard something about leaving, she wondered what was that all about. She turned and looked at Alice and Stephaine. "Hey, you guys! Won't you try holding the phoenix??" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 00:21

Phoenix nodded at the cheers of thanks, pulling her hood back over her head and sitting at the back of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 20:05

"um no not exactly my fortey dealing with animals just to much of a challenge and stuff like that" Alice said trying to explaine without having to explaine.
"why dont you just be blunt about it?" Stephaine asked.
"because i dont want to be like you" she said kinda sassy.
"fair so ye we would just prefer to watch" Stephaine said turning back to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 20:08

"Wll if you just want to watch you can" Oddie said. She thought that everyone would like to take turns holding it. "Well okay students once your all done handling the phoenix we can than put him back and talk about future classes. I would like to see what you would like to learn about"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 20:16

"okey dokey" Alice anserwed the rehtorical question quitly.
"retohrical question" stephaine added on.
"well ya but still" she said watching the pheonixes reaction.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptyFri Feb 06 2009, 19:49

Oddie walted for the class tp be finished handling the phoenix and was glad to see that so far no one had upsetted the bird. She was a little worried about how the phoenix would react around them.

Once they were done. Oddie took the bird and placed it on it's perch that was inside the container. She than sat down behind her desk and said "Before class is over let's talk about what you would like to learn about in the future. Any creatures you would like to see?"
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Feb 07 2009, 04:24

Phoenix immediately raised her hand, she was the first one to do so. “Professor?” She asked, lowing her hand. “I’ve also been fascinated by werewolf, would this be a subject we would be able to learn about?” She asked her.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Feb 07 2009, 12:24

Emidiatl as Pheonix said the word WEREWOLF Alices eyes got biger as she took a deep breath. Stephaine looked over.
"are you ok can you make it for the last cupple of minuetes?" She asked concerned for Alice. Alice swollowed.
"ya ill be ok its not like.." she whispered dragging off.
"no flash backs?" stephaine asked finishing her sentence.
"no not one" she whispered almost wishing that she had had a flash back to see a happy moment or even to see the death just so she could feel his presence agian so he could feel his warm skin press agindt her cold skin. But not even a glimps came so she waited for class to be over.
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Feb 07 2009, 12:44

Phoenix raised an eyebrow, enquiringly. “Erm is there something wrong?” Phoenix asked, as she felt the familiar burning sensation appear in her left arm once more. Not now, she thought to herself, not now. Phoenix winced in pain, as she quickly raised her hand once more. “Could I be excuse Professor?” She asked, wincing again in pain.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Feb 07 2009, 14:21

Alice and stephaine turned there heads
"what rong?" alice asked pheonix.
"dont get into the middle of it" stephaine said shoving Alice slightly. They waited for a response from anyone. Alice took a deep breath.
"flash back" she whispered remebering the time when Emun had accedently attackted her and pheonix passed out and seemed to disapeer. Alice closed her eyes swollowing deeply.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Feb 07 2009, 19:56

"Well if we are to learn about the werewolf I won't be able to bring a live one to schoool but we can learn about them" Oddie said smiling weakly. She knew she would be able to teach that well seeing how she was a werewolf herself but she didn;t want her students to know that. She could lose her job.

Just than phoenix asked if she could be exxcused and Oddie said yes you may. "But do hurry back if you can. Class is soon to end."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class EmptySat Feb 07 2009, 20:27

"alice what is the flash back this time wat is it" She asked completely ignoring everyone else in the room.
"its....its....its the ti...ti...time he acedently att...att....att...attacked me" she took a deep breath as her whol body shaking litle by little engulping her mind in this game of memories.
"and .." she cut off not saying another word.
"alice i need you to breath and just relaxe its ok" stephaine said compashonatly trying to help Alice. She did as she was told taking breaths that were unneeded. she stopped shaking and her eyes opened full of tears. Then her sunny expresion came back whipping away any sighn of ditress or even fear. Stephaine smiled and they listened not saying another word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next