Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSOddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 19:26

First topic message reminder :

Oddie walked into her classroom and looked around. There wasn't any srtudents there ready to learn the basics on magical creatures. She walked over to her desk and placed a large conatiner on top of the many papers that littered the desk. She conatiner shook a little nit before resting.

"Calm down no one's hurting you" Oddie said to the creature guessing that it eas startled when she placed it onto the desk top. The bump probably woke it up from it's deep slumber. Oddie would open the case and let the creature out but she wanted it to be a surprise for the class.

Oddie turned around and sat down at her desk. moved the papers around so that the container wasnt sitting on them. She didnt know if they were important or not and would have to look through them later. "Now to wait for the students to arrive" She whispered to herself as she watched for the door to open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

AuthorMessage
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 19:31

"Hello Alice. Don't go and unpack all of your things. We're going to be heading outside today" Oddie said to her. "As soon as everyone's here we'll go"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 19:33

"ok" she said takeing a seat in her normal back of the room desk.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 19:50

"So.. hows your summer been?" Oddie asked her. She didn't want to just stand there saying nothing. She was sure it would be very boring for both of them
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 19:53

"rough" alice said pauseing to think of the right word.
"ya it was pretty rough yours?" she said now sure that was the word but moved the conversation away from her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 20:16

"Mine was alright" Oddie said. "Mathew had me send letters to the Headmaster seeing if he could come back another year." she laughed. "I don't know why that boy wants to come back and learn."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 20:19

"MATHEW IS COMEING BACK!!" alice said almost to loud out of excitement. after that statement she couldnt stop grinning from ear to ear.
"well that just makes my day!" she said quieter but still verry excited.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 20:32

Silvia couldn't help but laugh. "Yes I'm glad too that he is going to live. Though it is a shame he will become a vampire but I guess it's best for all. I would hate to see Oddie lose her son once again. I wasn't there for her the first time she lost him. It must of been horrible. Anyways you ddi a good and thoughtful thing. I bet Mathew will be happy. Me and him would talk for hours about being a vampire. No matter how horrible I made it sound he would still say 'I would like to be one it would be so awesome'" Silvia laughed.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 20:33

(rong topic)
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 20:41

(Yup that's when my computer was being stupid and I got confused XD)

(Anywhoo onto topic XD)

"Yea" Oddie said luaghing. "He might be late thought like he usually is."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 20:44

(ok XD)

"he is ussually late?" alice asked not knowing this.
"according to him he gets in trubble for messing around not for being late" alice said trying to think of a time he ever got in truble for being late.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 20:58

"That;s cause he usually talks himself out of it" Oddie said. "He usually only gets in trouble for big things. I have heard the teachers talk in the lounge about him at times." Oddie laughed.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 20:59

"i think he was put in the wrong house" alice said thinking about it.
"what i cant figure out is why on earth would he delibratly come back to this jail cell" alice asked confused.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 21:17

Oddie luaghed. "Yes I think we would be more suited in the same house as his father."

"My guess would be he wanted to come back for you but other than that I don't know. i hope he knows what he got himself into" Oddie said
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 21:20

"ahhhhh" alice said after hearing he came back for her cutting off hte rest of what oddie had said. Alice swayed in her seat.
"well i dont think i am worth it plus all od his teachers are going to have a heart attack" she said giggiling.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 21:30

Oddie laughed and said "I'm sure you're worth it but you're right they will have a hear attack. Maybe he came back so he can tourure them"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 21:31

"that might of been worth it" alice said laughing at the thought of him walking into a class room and his teacher totally spazzing out.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 21:47

"Hopefully he dosen't bother them too much" Oddie said.

Just than Mathew came running into the room saying "I am here and the bell hasn't even rang yet!"

"Congrats you made it to class on time" Oddie said while clapping
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 21:49

Alice ran up and hugged him unable to controll herself.
"oh my gosh why on earth did you come back hear?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:00

"I wanted to spend some more time with my mom"" He said grinning as he hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:03

"uh huh" alice said in disbelief.
"like you dont already spend enough time with her?" alice asked.
"mathew i have spent like a hundred and somethin amount of years here trying to get out and you came back?" she added on
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:18

"I got my mom's crazy genes" Mathew said laughing.

"Now don't lie." Oddie said. "You could of gotten those from your father." Mathew shrugged but didn't say anything more to it.

"Welp to tell the truth I came cause I really like this place, Also I came for you Alice" he said hugging her closer to him
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:26

"your only doing one more year right?" alice asked wondering if he was going to stay there forever.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:30

Mathew shrugged, "I dunno. Depends on how this year goes and how teh summer goes. I'll have to see if I can find a good job."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:33

"well i was thinking i am definatly getting out of here after this year because the only reason i was stuck hear is because i didnt have a house but after this year i am gone and i was wondering if you wanted to travel the world with me?" she asked looking up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:37

"Yes" Mathew said smiling. "That is if mom's alright with it.

"I guess so." Oddie said. "Afterall you need to go and leave the nest sooner or later"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:44

Alice smiled excited.
"YAY!!" she said practically jumping for joy. Alice kissed him on the cheek.
"what exactly do you want for a job?" she asked not even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:48

Mathew smiled and than said "I dunno really. Anything with some adventure would be great"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 22:49

"ya like you need adventure... your not going to be an araura are you?" she asked not wanting him to go into that profesian.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 23:05

"Mom already said no" Mathew said.

"Of course I said no you already delt with them before." Oddie said. "They already killed you once."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 23:26

"i agree why cant you want to do something easy like every other boy in your class?" alice asked again being over protective.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 23:30

"Cause it's boring" he simply said
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 23:33

Alice puckered her lips.
"well atleast you wouldnt be running for your life every day" she said looking into his eyes.
"come on havent you had enough adventure for one life time?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 23:47

Mathew smiled and said "Maybe not yet. I would be fine. You both worry too much"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 23:50

"or maybe you worry to little" she sudegested biteing her lip.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 21:17

"Well there's only one way to find out. test it and see whose right" Mathew said smiling
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 22:00

"no lets not" alice insisted smileing as well.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 22:20

"Ummm...." Mathew said not wanting to agree.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 22:23

"what?" she asked noteing his umm.
"just tell me what your thinking" she insisted so wisheing she had jonas power at the moment.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 22:33

"Nothing" Mathew said. "I just don't want to disaagree with you." he luaghed
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 22:38

"ahh your sweet" she said kissing him on the cheek again.
"now what are you thinking?" she asked batteing her lashes.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 22:43

"Nachos" he luaghed. "Naw. I'm just thinking about how beautiful you look" he added as he placed his hand under her chin and slightly pushed up her shin so that he could see her face better in the light
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 23:03

"i am just thinking how did i manage to get stuck with someone who can flirt better then i can" she joked moveing closer to him.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 23:08

"I have been practicing in the mirror for years" Mathew joked. "It's good to see that it paid off"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 23:15

"i am to if you hadnt them maybe you would never be standing infront of me now" she said looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27 2009, 20:20

"i guess it's a good thing that I did pratice." Mathew said smiling.

"done firlting you two?" Oddie asked them in a joking matter. Mathew tried not to look embrass. He had forgotten that his mom was there.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27 2009, 20:22

Alice looked up at his mom.
"guess i cant be snogging you with your mom right there now can i?" she whispered pulling slightly away.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27 2009, 20:39

"Mom maybe you should go check out in the hallway to see if more students are coming" Mathew said.

"Nice try" Oddie said luaghing
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27 2009, 20:51

"dont worry you will get some action later" she said patting jim n the chest the sitting down.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27 2009, 21:06

Mathew smiled but than quickly hide it after seeing Oddie's reaction. He quickly sat down beside Alice averting his gaze from Oddie
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27 2009, 21:09

alice giggled.
"alittle scared are you?" she asked in a hished tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class   Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oddie Riddle's Care of Magical Creatures Class
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next