Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSFirst official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**

Go down 
+23
Rigby Dumbledore
SilverLady
Elfie Dumbledore
Puppet_Master
littleprincess_01
Vicky_Weasley
xNightAngelx
ukphoenix
Snapes_girl
Chilli_Pepper
KatieBellaTrix
amberg93
jennifer williams
Brunette
Dancingsunset
Fated4HP
Caroru
MarieC
Ilyria
Elana
Just_Ginny
cookiemonster
Amy
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Empty
PostSubject: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 07:36

We have the first official pictures from the OotP film!

The first is of Harry during the dementor attack, and can be seen here:

http://news.scotsman.com/entertainment.cfm?id=1414202006

And the second is of Umbridge, Trelawney and McGonagall:

http://www.harrypotterfanzone.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=182&pos=1

I think they've done a good job on Umbridge, from what we can see in this pic, and I hope Imelda Staunton plays her well. Trelawney looks suitably sozzled, but I'm still not sure about Harry's hair...

Last edited by on Fri Nov 17 2006, 07:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 08:20

I cant see either of those... It might just be that my computer is stupid, but do the links work for other people? I really want to see those First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** 436937
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 10804
Real First Name : Rachel
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! HUFF PUFF BADGERS FOR THE WIN!
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 14:51

I saw them! I liked 'em :D YAY!!
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 16:11

Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 19:07

Ooo, I saw those pictures First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** 436937 and I have a few comments lol

Tthe DA- Like, whoa, what is Harry wearing? It looks like an old lady sweater lol. And Neville looks scary... so does that Ravenclaw kid at the end that I dont know the name of... Dean Thomas is realllllllly tall.... and I like Luna First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** 436937

Umbridge- Those plates behind her scare me.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyTue Sep 26 2006, 12:39

New Luna pic! She has the radish earrings!!

http://journals.aol.com/summermovieblog/summer-movie-releases?ncid=AOLMOV00180000000002

EDIT:

New Harry pic! And he appears to be wearing that cardigan again.... affraid

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808475612/photo/970412214

When it rains, it pours...yet another ootp pic, this time of the dursley's:

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/gallery/displayimage.php?&pos=-53510
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Country : First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Ravenc10
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyWed Sep 27 2006, 18:55

Wow...why did they cut the boys's hair?!

Luna pics rock : )
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Sep 29 2006, 07:54

That umbridge woman looks perfect - i hate her already lol

And Harry in a cardigan lol
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Country : First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Flag_c10
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Huffle10
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Sep 29 2006, 10:08

I loooooove that pic of Luna, she just look so perfect for the part!
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Sep 29 2006, 17:21

I had my doubts about Luna, but she looks pretty good at those pics... i think she'll do fine, yeah, i think the film will rock, even if they WILL leave out stuff that will drive the fans MAAAAAD lol :D Anyway, i love the Luna pic and the one of the Dursley's, it's so funny :D But the scene where Harry gets attacked by Dementors, i seriously thought it to be different... Ah well, no can do. ^^
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptySat Sep 30 2006, 21:53

May I volunteer to be the one to rip that cardigan off of Dan!? I mean really...*grumbles*
Back to top Go down
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Oct 09 2006, 12:04

lol ginny please do! He looks awful in it!
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyTue Oct 10 2006, 07:20

I liked Dan better with the long hair he had in GoF :D I like it when guys have long hair, something to grab off... *will say no more* I NEED COFFEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Regist. date : 2006-03-05
Number of posts : 5918
Location : Embraced by the dark side, found only in shadows of my evil mind!
Real First Name : Jesse
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Oct 16 2006, 02:14

Yeah I liked Harry's longer hair like in GOF on here he looks ughhhhhhh! Rupert's looks better though that shabby mop he had was blahh and Emma eh she's okay but she doesn't appeal to me like she used to :D
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Oct 16 2006, 07:53

Well, what appeals to you?? *raises her eyebrows* I thought you were all drooling after emma :D Guess not...
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Regist. date : 2006-03-05
Number of posts : 5918
Location : Embraced by the dark side, found only in shadows of my evil mind!
Real First Name : Jesse
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Oct 16 2006, 09:36

I used to be drooling over her but she's just kind of not my type anymore heh My tastes in actors/actresses change :D
Back to top Go down
Dancingsunset
1st Year
1st Year
Dancingsunset

Female
Regist. date : 2006-08-03
Number of posts : 8545
Location : Stuck in Octoberland with my amazing husband Anthony
Real First Name : Schizo-Dani and Eryn
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff don't judge us we're still badgers grrr...
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue5 / 7005 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Oct 16 2006, 16:41

Nevile looks so weird in that DA pic.

All he needs is a mustache and he'd look like hitler.

lol

Luna luna luna

I have major doubts about that girl....

She just looks to... SANE ...a little to SANE.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Oct 23 2006, 09:24

Leaky have just reported on filming being done at a telephone box - and there are pics of Arthur and Harry. Harry's wearing an ugly brown suit and has uber-neat hair - so not Harry. But here's the link to the pics:

http://www.realmovienews.com/stills/197/16

There's quite a few so look through them all.

:devil:
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Oct 23 2006, 09:28

Ugh, not Harry-ish.. murr!! How dare they?? lmao.. Geeeez he looks like a man! *gets whacked by all the Dan fans* OWW!!!! Yes yes yes yes yes YES!!! I KNOW that he IS a man now! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ENLIGHTINING ME UP!!!! *rubs her head*
Back to top Go down
Brunette
1st Year
1st Year
Brunette

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-24
Number of posts : 1795
Real First Name : Holly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyWed Nov 08 2006, 20:50

EwWwWw...i don't like how Harry looks in the DA pic!
Like Carous said "He looks UN-Harryish!

But, still the pics are great! This just makes me want to see it moreeeeee!!!
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyWed Nov 08 2006, 21:02

lol obviously I agree with everyone I mean good god He doesn't look like Harry is supposed to look at ALL!!! Where's the trademark messy Potter Hair huh?
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyThu Nov 09 2006, 04:26

lol well he never had green eyes so they probably though "We'll be stupid again and forget about the messy hair" XD

Meh in the 6th movie they'll take away his scar XD
Back to top Go down
Brunette
1st Year
1st Year
Brunette

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyThu Nov 09 2006, 14:33

LOL MarieC! I think ppl will protest against that one!
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 10 2006, 07:34

rofl would they really care XD

You can call me just Marie by the way, no need to stick to the C lol
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyWed Nov 15 2006, 16:06

New pic - first official poster thingy:

First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** 3179w7a

Voldemort looks pretty creepy :D
Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyWed Nov 15 2006, 16:09

Wow!! it looks pretty...pretty cool XD lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 07:32

An advert for Harry Potter season, and it has some clips from ootp in:

http://www.hpana-media.com/2006/OotP/ABC_Family.html

Nooooo! Harry/Hosepipe kiss! And it doesn't look like she's crying! Booooo!

First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Thekisshf8

And there's one of Sirius and Voldie too...

First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Normalsiriusblack1xk6

First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Normalvoldy1xe6

edit: and one of umbridge during OWLs

First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Normal_umbridge
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 08:20

LoL very nice pictures...although I can't look at Sirius..sniff sniff another one who doesn't look like how I imagined him to be...*sigh* but everything else looks good!

LoL hosepipe?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 08:25

Hehe yes...remember how she's the human hosepipe? I don't really like Cho that much :D

Anybody have any ideas as to why the big pendulum is suddenly in the great hall?

Methinks they need to sack their continuity guy...
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 08:31

Maybe they'll just blame it on Umbridge or something...all I gotta say is that this movie better be good with all the hype about it...*sigh* July's going to be such an exciting month with the book and the movie coming out...and J.K Rowling's going to get so much richer..

LoL really amy? I never would have guessed you didn't like cho..(voice filled with sarcasm hehe) but after the 5th book who does still like her?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 08:32

Well we don't know that the book is coming out in July...

And I just had a thought - Umbridge probably put the pendulum there to time the exam? Or perhaps so the tick-tocking would annoy them and they would all fail :D
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 08:35

Lol I think to time the exam would be a good idea...she wouldn't need the tick tock to annoy them...her presence is enough for that LoL

I know but I read speculations that it might come out 07/07/07 that does seem quite fitting for the 7th book to come out...
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 08:35

*dies*

omg...

*dies again*

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! >.< Harry kissing Cho!! NOOOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!! xD Okay, my moment is officially over...

After this...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 14:56

Some new Hi-res pics now, including the ones from earlier, plus some others :D

Links, as they're huge:

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp8.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp10.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp9.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp7.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp3.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp4.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp5.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp6.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp2.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/hogwartsexperience/ootp1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 15:02

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *stares at the pic of Harry and Cho* I'm denying that, NOOOOO!!!!!!! xD ...doesn't he look charming in the next pic :D

Oooooh, Emma Watson. Wee! ^^
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyFri Nov 17 2006, 17:48

When it rains, it pours...

We now have a short clip of the trailer up online, here:

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/orderofthephoenix/10seconds/10sec_500.mov

Snape and Harry in occlumency! Voldemort looking creepy! Harry in general!

:D
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptySat Nov 18 2006, 04:06

*stares at the trailer over and over again*

Wooo...AWESOME!!!!! xD

But still, NOOOOOOO!!!!!! for Harry and Cho! :D
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptySat Nov 18 2006, 12:53

*died a little at the Harry and cho pic*

Caree, let's go be in denial together XD
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptySat Nov 18 2006, 13:32

...OOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *shuts up and looks at Ginny* Yes, let's! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 07:39

rofl

*pats two girls shoulders*

Come on girls, we knew this would happen... and in the 6th movie he's gonna kiss Ginny lol
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 10:27

YES!!! GINNY!! I mean...NO not Bonnie Wright! He must kiss ME!! MEE!!!! *runs to England to assassinate Bonnie Wright*
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 5236
Real First Name : Let's Leave it at Katie... XD
Warning :

House : Gryffindor Girlie
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 10:49

I hate harry in short hair.. it looks really bad!!! Somoene please do something abou the cardigan... my grandma dresses better
Back to top Go down
Chilli_Pepper
1st Year
1st Year
Chilli_Pepper

Female
Regist. date : 2006-11-19
Number of posts : 24
Real First Name : Melody
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 21:50

Ewwww no Harry and Cho!!! *eyes are burned*

Daniel/Harry looks dreadful in short hair! He's supposed to have unruly hair!!
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 22:05

lol I watched the 10 sec teaser and I swear that was the shortest 10 seconds of my life! LoL I mean I know 10 sec is very short to begin with...but still couldnt they give us just a little bit more? *smiles innocently* like 2 hours worth? hehe
Back to top Go down
Brunette
1st Year
1st Year
Brunette

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Nov 20 2006, 08:20

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's supposed to be ME kissing Harry not Cho!!!! I agree with Chilli! My eyes are burned too!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyTue Nov 21 2006, 07:50

Mugglenet have got a gallery of some new pics up, including shots of Harry's hand after his Umbridge detention, and the fountain of magical brethren:

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1949
Back to top Go down
Brunette
1st Year
1st Year
Brunette

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyTue Nov 21 2006, 19:51

Ouch! Poor Harry! It looks like it hurts!!
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Number of posts : 5236
Real First Name : Let's Leave it at Katie... XD
Warning :

House : Gryffindor Girlie
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyWed Nov 29 2006, 14:30

They do a really good job with the writing especially. I love al the special effects
Back to top Go down
Snapes_girl
1st Year
1st Year
Snapes_girl

Female
Number of posts : 6274
Real First Name : Nancy
Warning :

House : Slytherin - Where I have always belonged
Crest : First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Slythe10
Award Bar :
First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyMon Dec 04 2006, 16:12

Ouch, poor Harry!
When I forst saw the photo of the D.A. I almost started crying at the loss of hair for so many of the guys, especially Fred and George.....WAAAAHHH!

But now the more I look at them all it is starting to grow on me.
Back to top Go down
ukphoenix
1st Year
1st Year
ukphoenix

Female
Regist. date : 2006-07-21
Number of posts : 45
Real First Name : Jill
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** EmptyThu Dec 14 2006, 17:48

i completely agree with everyone that Dan needs to keep long hair, and the twins do tooo!!! the cardigan is the worst thing ever... luna is amazing... and i hate umbridge lol!!! i love all the pics!!!! only about 210 days til the film comes out!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonesomephoenix
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**   First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM** Empty

Back to top Go down

First official pics of OotP!! **SPOILERS FOR FILM**
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next