Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSFINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Country : FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!   FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 04 2007, 19:48

okay i'm not sure HOW reliable al this is since its from imdb and sorry if someone has already posted this!

okay here we go, lots of copying and pasting FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 13 forgive me if it doesnt make much sense since the poster was replying to questions but i'll try and keep it as readable as possible.

THEY TOOK OUT THE SPINNING ROOM AND ALL THE COOL ROOMS IN TEH DEPARTMENT OF MYSTERIES! They only left the Hall of Prophecies and the room with the veil.

-Luna is PERFECT, but not in it enough. Her best scene has to be when she is feeding the thestrals.

-The farewell scene is great (although it comes off as more of a prank then them actually quitting school). The best line from all the books ("Give 'em hell for us, Peeves") had to be cut since they never introduce the ghost in all the movies. The scene really is great, though. FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937

-They defintiely have it and it is really cool. Actually, all the stuff with Harry's visions (all the Occlumency in general) is really well-done.

BEST SHOT IN THE MOVIE: When Voldemort gets in Harry's head at one point they show an actual scene from the first movie (Mirror of Erised) and Voldemort walks in it. It is very, very cool. FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937

-there wasn't a scene with Lucius at home in the entire movie. Lucius is in it more than any other movie, but his scenes are all contained within the Department of Mysteries (Harry sees him before his hearing and during the final battle).

The scene with the masks is awesome ... and creepy! When Harry and the gang are standing in the middle of the Hall of Prophecies the Death Eaters start to slowly come out of the darkness with their masks on. It is really cool looking.

-Yeah, I thought there would be waterfalls as well around Azkaban, but in the final movie it is just in the middle of the ocean. It looks great, though.

-Hagrid is not sacked in the movie, but Trelawney is.

-This is my biggest disappointment. The final battle in the Ministry of Magic is really good, but it isn't long enough. They only feature three rooms: the Atrium, the Hall of Prophecies, and the room with the veil. The spinning room is not even in it. sad
The whole scene felt too quick. I wanted there to be more of a sense of exploring and, during the final battle with all the Death Eaters (although it is still cool) I wanted there to be more running around through the Department rather than just standing around shooting wands.

-It is hard to count, but I would say there are about six or seven Death Eaters (including Lucuis and Bellatrix).

-The special effects are great and, about the orbs, ALL of them are destroyed (pretty cool scene).

-The veil battle was, as mentioned before, cool, but it just seemed to quick. The battle pretty much only involved Lucuis, Sirius, and Bellatrix. Also, they never really explain the veil at all. If someone hasn't read the book I cannot see them understanding what is going on ...
I have to reiterate, though, that it was still super cool! It just was a little short ... FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937

-The entrance to the Hall of Prophecies just looks really cool. Great art direction. The room is all shiny black with, like, these bluish, sleek lines criss-crossing throughout.

-The whole final battle lasts about 10 minutes, at the most. It is weird: they land in London on the thestrals, go down the phone booth elevator, and are all of a sudden in the Hall of Prophecies. It is very jarring. But again, I guess they had to do that to save time. A bummer, though. sad

when asked about the trio and friends falling in the vieled room:
-Yeah, I still don't understand that part. I think they don't hit the ground because of some weird magic in the room with the veil, but they never really explain it.

-This movie, weirdly enough, reminding of the first two movies. A lot of the feelings of being introduced to a magical world are back since you get to see some things for the first time (the Ministry of Magic, Grawp, 11 Grimauld Place, etc.).

-I was disappionted in how little screen-time some of my favorite characters had. I know it had to be done, but people like Tonks and Luna are only in a few scenes. sad

-I was very surprised by how AMAZING Umbridge was -- seriously, she steals the movie! FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937

- Some of the scenes were perfectly molded from the book

- be prepared, they take out A LOT of stuff. Seriously, a lot.

-The kiss scene is really nicely done. The mistletoe is even in it! FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937

- The Harry/Cho bad date in Hogmeade was completely cut.

-Oh yeah! The scene where Mr. Weasley is attacked by the snake is one of the best scenes in the movie. They do a really great job with it. It is all shot from the perspective of the sanke and is really cool.

Ginny is great, but not in it enough.

The stuff the director added with her liking Harry (and being jealous of teh Cho/Harry thing), though, is PERFECT. A very welcome addition. The best thing with Ginny, though, is that they hint a lot about her and Harry getting together. Especially during the scene when Harry and Cho stay behind in the Room of Requirement to "talk." Ginny looks heartbroken. sad

A LOT was taken out, be prepared. I can't list it all, but here is some key stuff that got the boot:

-No quidditch at all in the whole movie.
-No house-elves (except Kreacher -- he is in it)
-No Rita Skeeter.
-The Quibbler is seen, but never mentioned.
-Mrs. Black's portrait is heard and seen for a second, but never talked about.
-Sirius does not give Harry the mirror.
-No Brain Room or any other rooms in the Department of Mysteries besides the Hall of Prophecies and the room with the veil.

Tons of other stuff was taken out, but I don't have time to type it all. Ha ha. FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937 FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937

THE DUMBLOEDORE/VOLDEMORT DUEL IS THE GREATEST THING IN ALL THE MOVIES COMPBINED! Seriously, they even make it better than the book. It is awesome and worth it just for that! FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937 FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937 FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937

Actually (and this will spoil it for everyone, since it is different from the book -- don't read below if you don't want to know) ...

Cho is the one who rats out Dumbedore's Army. That is why Harry breaks up with her.

The good news, though, you find out at the end that Umbridge used some Veritaserum on her and that is why she revealed her secret.

there isn't a scene where Ron says "I love you" to Hermione. But the flirtation between them in this movie is GREAT!
There is a scene where Ron gets an ugly sweater from his Mom for Christmas. When he holds it up to himself he has a look of horror on his face because it is so unflattering. While everyone is laughing Hermione gives him the cutest little smile that shows how cute she thinks he is. It is a priceless scene. FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937

Ahhhhhhh, the prophecy. Are you ready for this? They don't really explain it that much at all. I mean, don't freak out, they definitely do a little ... but as a non-reader I have NO idea how you will understand its importance. Maybe it is because I am huge fan of the books, but I feel like they kind of gloss over it (they don't even mention Snape overhearing it or Trelawney being the one that speaks it).

-Like a knife through the heart, one of my favorite characters in all the books, Lupin is barely in it AT ALL. Only a few scenes and he barely speaks. sad

-Yeah, Bellatrix (while PERFECT) only has a few lines. I must say, though, when she chants "I killed Sirius Black!" as she runs away like a coward ... it is really creepy.

-I am not sure what flashback scene you are talking about -- Snape's Worst Memory? If it is that one, it is pretty good. Short, but effective. It is interesting becasue they present in a different way than in a pensive. That was cool. Thing that bummed me out, though? No Lily! sad sad sad

6 centaurs fight with Grawp

Question from a imdb poster: "I have one question about Ron and Hermione. In the test sceenings people said there was a scene in the DA where Hermione blows Ron back with a spell, is this still in the movie? Thanks in advance!"

the REPLY!: Yeah, that's in there -- and it's hilarious. Ron is trying to show off in front of this friends. Fred and George actaully make a bet about how long it will take for Hermione to beat him. It's great. And when Hermione wins, she walks away, giggling with her girlfriends.
Ron's response after being defeated: "I let her do that."
Ha ha. Great. FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937

thats all for now folks. if you wanna read all 16 pages of questions and asnwers for yourself, here is the linkie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373889/board/thread/75752702?p=1
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Gryffi10
Award Bar :
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!   FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 05 2007, 09:05

Interesting, very interesting...

I liked this part:

Quote :
Ginny is great, but not in it enough.

The stuff the director added with her liking Harry (and being jealous of teh Cho/Harry thing), though, is PERFECT. A very welcome addition. The best thing with Ginny, though, is that they hint a lot about her and Harry getting together. Especially during the scene when Harry and Cho stay behind in the Room of Requirement to "talk." Ginny looks heartbroken.

But the bit about the Marauders scene not having Lily in it? Well that can't be right - we know she was cast, and there's a pic of her and Harry somewhere.

Related to this, I found the following on an LJ. I'm going to quote directly what was put in the LJ post:

Quote :
Hey all,

Just saw this over on BW Online and since I didn't see it mentioned here yet, I thought I'd make a post...

Some quite interesting movie spoilers on Ginny's role in OOTP: A guy named Phoenix was an extra on OOTP and posted the following script excerpts:

SCENE 1: this is a scene on the bridge which is in the trailer. They are trying to find a place to hold the DA meetings. Fred and George are also in this scene.

We SOAR toward the bridge. FIND the trio, flanked by Ginny and Neville. They walk purposefully toward us, their excitement palpable.

GINNY: The Shrieking Shack?

HARRY: Too small.

HERMIONE: The Forbidden Forest?

RON: Not bloody likely.

GINNY: Harry... What happens if Umbridge does find out?

HERMIONE (a bit giddy: Oh, who cares. I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it? Breaking the rules?

RON: Who are you, and what have you done with Hermione Granger?

HERMIONE (flushes): Anyway, we know at least one positive thing came from today.

HARRY: What's that?

HERMIONE (grinning): Cho just couldn't keep her eyes off you, could she...

Harry turns pink as Ron beams, slaps him on the back. Ginny, however, doesn't seem quite as pleased...

SCENE 2: Ginny's Patronus

Harry walks among the students. The mood is serious, focused; Harry's command firm and authoritative.

HARRY: Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up...
He passes the newest DA member - SEAMUS - straining as a WISP OF VAPOR comes out of his wand.
HARRY: Keep trying, Seamus (moving on, he reaches George) Come on, George. Your turn.

GEORGE: Expecto Patronum.

HARRY: Now, a corporeal Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be incredibly useful against a variety of opponents...

GINNY: Expecto Patronum.

Harry having passed behind Ginny, reacts to the horse Patronus that she has just produced from her wand. Harry smiles with enthusiasm.

HARRY: Fantastic, Ginny.

Now, I don't know how genuine this is, but it sounds like the real thing. I really hope this stays in the final movie version... FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 436937
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!   FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 05 2007, 09:18

The bit about cho telling Fudge is stupid lol! im going to go read the whole of it lol!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!   FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 05 2007, 12:29

Some more from the LJ that posted possible parts of the script. **BIG SPOILERS IF TRUE**

Quote :
Okay he posted the DoM scene in bits I'm putting all the ones that all followed each other together. By the looks of it some of it did change from the original script to what we've seen in the trailers, but it looks like Goldenberg definitely stuck to canon when it came to the relationships! :D

Again Harry turns to run--but he's surrounded--

--and then his eyes lock onto

GINNY

breathing hard, visible watching THROUGH the prophecies on a shelf. They lock eyes. She raises her wand, takes a deep breath--

GINNY
REDUCTO!

A massive EXPLOSION takes out the bottom of the shelf beyond--the Death Eaters whirl--to see the towering shelf SWAY--TIP--

Harry runs--DIVES and ROLLS as a huge piece of a shelf barely misses him--and crashes on top of Malfoy and the Death Eaters--

--who at the last instant IMPLODE INTO BLACK SMOKE--[accompanied by a SONIC BOOM effect] their PLUMES ROCKET up THROUGH the fallen shelf and high into the AIR--

Harry and Ginny stare in breathless amazement--that's how these guys have been moving so fast. And they realize something else: they're utterly out of their depth.

GINNY
Y-you were right, Harry. This isn't like being in school.

Suddenly a DEEP RUMBLING is heard. As Harry and Ginny slowly turn their eyes widen in disbelief:

The falling SHELF has caused a CHAIN REACTION--SHELF after SHELF toppling like the worlds largest dominos.

Headed straight for them.

Harry grabs Ginny's hand as they race away from the chaos--and down the long aisle toward the distant doors.

TWENTY YARDS AHEAD of them Neville and Luna suddenly spill into the main aisle, also racing for the line of DOORS--after a moment Ron and Hermione tumble out of another aisle, joining Neville and Luna--

HIGH ANGLE - PLUME'S POV

We DIVE TOWARD THE SMALL FIGURES of HARRY and GINNY, smashing THROUGH the shelves, exploding GLOBES left and right--raining FIRE down on Harry and Ginny--

GINNY

CRIES out in pain as BOLT hits her leg; she stumbles. Looks behind her in terror at the approaching WAVE OF DESTRUCTION. Harry quickly helps her up, holds her as she limps bravely onward--

NEAR THE DOOR the four look helplessly as the wave approaches Harry and Ginny--

HERMIONE
HURRY!

Now Harry and Ginny are almost at the door--which begins to swing shut. Behind them the wave of CRASHING SHELVES has almost reached them; converging BOLTS OF FIRE are RAINING DOWN, one SINGEING Luna's hair--another hitting Ron in the arm as he pushes Ginny ahead of him--the group dives into the blackness just as the door SLAMS SHUT behind them--

140 INT. VEIL ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Blackness. Silence. We hear approaching CRIES--and as the SIX suddenly FALL into frame we instantly PLUMMET WITH THEM. TILT DOWN to see far below a FLOOR of ROUGH STONE flying up at us--

At the last second an UPWARD BLAST OF WIND arrests their fall and deposits them--OOF--in a pile--the GLOBE miraculously intact in Harry's hands.

Bruised and battered, the Six pull themselves to their feet. Ron helps Hermione up...mutter:

RON
"Department of Mysteries..." Got that one right, didn't they...

And now as the Six look around we see they are standing on huge stones that make up the floor of a vast AMPHITHEATER, its RISERS dwindling into infinity.

In the center of the space is a DAIS, upon which stands a cracked and crumbling STONE ARCHWAY. It is hung with a tattered BLACK VEIL, which sways eerily in an invisible breeze. The WHISPERS we've been hearing in Harry's dreams are quite loud here--this, apparently, is their source.

Mesmerized, Harry steps onto the dais, approaches the veil. He shivers as frigid BREEZE blows through it.

HARRY
The voices. Can you tell what they're saying?

Ron and Hermione share a chilled look.

HERMIONE
There aren't any voices, Harry. Let's get out of here--

Luna approaches the fluttering veil, rapt. The breeze rustles her hair.

LUNA
I hear them too.

HERMIONE
It's just an empty archway! Please Harry, they'll be here any--

Too late. A HOWLING WIND draws her gaze upwards--where HIGH ABOVE, TEN PLUMES OF THICK BLACK SMOKE are billowing toward them.

Harry looks around. There's no where to run.

The Six stand abreat. The PLUMES SCREAM in. SIX WANDS RISE in unison--

THE SIX
STUPEFY--!!

--but it's too late--their voices are swallowed in the deafening WIND as now TWO MORE PLUMES sweep down behind them from opposite directions--the Six spin in confusion--

And then the other PLUMES are there, SPIRALING DOWN AROUND THEM, creating a TORNADO EFFECT. As the grotesque forms of half-reconstituted Death Eaters HOWL PAST one be one each of the kids is SUCKED into the maelstrom. Finally only Harry is left, hugging the Prophecy to his chest--

And then suddenly the ROAR of the wind dwindles to silence. Harry looks up from the ground--to see each of his friends held at wandpoint in a circle around him.

Malfoy begins to laugh.

LUCIUS MALFOY
Did you actually believe...Were you really naive enough to think that children stood a chance against...us?

Harry looks helplessly at the others. Malfoy holds out his hand.

LUCIUS MALFOY
The Prophecy.

NEVILLE(his nose bleeding)
DON'T GIB IT TO DEM, HARRY!

Dolohov roughly twists Neville's arm behind his back.

LUCIUS MALFOY
I'll make it easy for you, Potter. Give it to me now...or watch them die.

Beaten Harry haltingly steps forward...and hands Malfoy the Prophecy. Malfoy raises the glowing orb up to his face, illuminating a cruel smile:

LUCIUS MALFOY
Kill the spares. [ALT: Kill them]

QUICK CUTS: Harry stares. Ron and Hermione exchange a last look. Ginny and Luna clasp hands. Neville steels himself, looks unblinkingly at--

BELLATRIX. Grinning horribly, she raises her wand--draws an ecstatic breath to cast the killing spell--

--then suddenly her wand goes flying from her hand--Rookwood and Dolohov's are stripped from theirs as well--

Harry whirls--all heads turn--to see SIRIUS step from shadow into light, his dark eyes shining.

SIRIUS
Get away from my godson.

And with that he PUNCHES Malfoy brutally in the jaw--

--as the Prophecy goes sailing out of his hands. Malfoy stares in disbelief as it SMASHES on the stone. As the pearly-white figure of SYBILL TRELAWNEY rises from the broken glass and DISSOLVES INTO SMOKE Malfoy falls to his knees, holds up the broken shards in horror--

LUCIUS MALFOY
No...

Now the SOUND of RUSHING WIND spins the heads of the stunned Death Eaters as a WHITE VAPOR TRAIL cicles in from above--
--as the kids use the diversion to elbow, kick and pull free of their captors. Simultaneously Sirius grabs Harry, pulls him to the ground just as the VAPOR TRAIL ROCKETS OVERHEAD--and an ARC of WHITE LIGHTNING shoots from it, FORKING and SPLITTING into multiple BOLTS that send Death Eaters flying left and right--

--as the WHITE PLUME COALESCES into Tonks, spinning balletically as she lands gracefully on the run--

--suddenly she trips--

--then catches herself at the last moment, sticking her landing. MORE WHITE VAPOR TRAILS are streaming in from all directions; in disarray, the DEATH EATERS fire spells off wildly as the WHITE PLUME COALESCE into Lupin--Moody--Shacklebolt--all in motion, wands blazing. Tonks quickly helps shepherd the KIDS out of harms way as THE BATTLE BEGINS--

SIMULTANEOUS ACTION

HIGH ON A RISER MADEYE MOODY is in his glory, sending spells BOOMING left and right. A DEATH EATER comes at him from behind--but Moody's EYE SPINS in his socket--

MADEYE MOODY
Oh no you don't, boyo--

Moody ELBOWS him brutally, grabs him, yanks him around and HEAD BUTTS him. As Moody watches him crash down the riser, he takes a hit from his flask, BELCHES with satisfaction--

A DEATH EATER SCREAMS like a banshee as he flies toward Shacklebolt--who just calmly fires a carefully aimed shot that sends him twirling fifty feet through the air. Just then ROOKWOOD ROCKETS UPWARDS, transforming into a black PLUME as he sends FIRE raining down on Shacklebolt--who, without missing a beat, aims over his shoulder--

--and hits the BILLOWING TRAIL dead on. Rookwood RECONSTITUTES in mid-air--plummets, FLAILING helplessly--as Shacklebolt whirls with a flourish, wand already sweeping towards its next target--

It looks like injured!Ginny got cut because we see her and all the kids running instead of just Harry and Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!   FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 04:27

ahh i cant wait to see Lucius and Sirius and Bellarix.

and something in that quote just gave me an idea. *goes off to book disc*
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!   FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 07:22

Hmm I just noticed in that first post that Sirius doesn't give Harry one of the two-way mirrors. Does this mean possibly that they won't be important in DH? I know that you have to take what the films say with a pinch of salt, but JKR always intervenes if they're taking out something important.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!   FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 07 2007, 01:53

exactly and she intervened when they wanted to put a graveyard in Hogwarts because it linked too much to DD's death. And she gave the okay for them to ship ron/hermione in film 3 if you know what i mean FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! 13 I would however have thought there was something significant about the mirrors, im SURE she mentioned they would be used in the final film even tho harry killed his. Oh oh oh and they left Peeves out i personally think he is a fundamental part to the whole series books and films!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!   FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FINAL screening of OotP Before Release SPOILERS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1