Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSWhat would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....

Go down 
+26
amortentia773
LOONYkim
Gryffindor_Gal_Filly
[....Tz00Tz....]
Caroru
kpnuts
Gryffindorgal4hp
pickles
xNightAngelx
magicguy93
Dancingsunset
Blue Rabbit Babe
SilverLady
ag167
Samuel Craft
Rigby Dumbledore
drkangelcat
hppamela
Scrilla
KatieBellaTrix
stephy
polly
SlytherinPride7
kathrineee_anne
Amy
ginnyunited
30 posters

If you were at the Battle of Hogwarts what would you do?
Stay and fight for Harry's side
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red145%What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red3
 45% [ 13 ]
Stay but fight for Voldermort's side
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red17%What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red3
 7% [ 2 ]
Leave Hogwarts as quickly as possible
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red13%What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red3
 3% [ 1 ]
Debate for a really long time and then leave Hogwarts
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red17%What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red3
 7% [ 2 ]
Debate for a really long time and then stay at Hogwarts
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red128%What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red3
 28% [ 8 ]
Leave Hogwarts and then come back later to fight for Harry's side
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red13%What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red3
 3% [ 1 ]
Leave Hogwarts and come back later to fight for Voldermort
 7% [ 2 ]
Stay and fight for first round, then leave after second
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red10%What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Red3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-10-14
Number of posts : 5673
Real First Name : Cassandra (aka. Cassie, Casey, Cass, Case)
Warning :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyMon Dec 10 2007, 13:42

I was re-reading the seventh and was debating about what I would do, and I think at the age I am right now (underage) I would defitley leave, but if I was of age I think I would stay. If you don't know what I was talking about open Deathly Hallows and turn to chapter 31: The Battle of Hogwarts (pg 488) and read until page 490 or so! (I took the pages from the English version so it might not match up with the American or any other version of it!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyMon Dec 10 2007, 13:50

I'd like to say I'd stay and fight, but I don't think I'm that sort of person...I'd perhaps volunteer to help evacuate the younger students.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
kathrineee_anne
5th Year
5th Year
kathrineee_anne

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-11
Number of posts : 4857
Real First Name : Katherine
Warning :

House : slytherin.
Crest : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Slythe10
Wand : Willow and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue16 / 70016 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyTue Dec 11 2007, 16:27

stay and fight for Voldy, even if I was underage. I know thats bad, but I dont want to be on Voldys bad side. Im a chicken, and probally wouldnt kill anyone. Just be on his side, avoid death. :]
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/rpg_underground
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-06
Number of posts : 2847
Real First Name : Kaylee
Warning :

House : Slytherin - The Banana In The Muffin :)
Wand : Yew & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyTue Dec 11 2007, 17:54

I would Leave Hogwarts and come back later to fight for Voldermort. I'm right there with Kathrine, I don't want to be on his bad side.
Back to top Go down
http://stupidm-f.livejournal.com/
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyWed Dec 12 2007, 11:08

I would debate what to do then go and join Harry. I think I would have been in Dumbledores army so would want to stand with Harry. Though the reason keeping me would be the glory and one making me want to go would be death.
Though I think I would be a bit of a coward and hide behind things firing spells.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptySat Dec 15 2007, 23:38

Debate for a really long time and then stay at Hogwarts
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 5236
Real First Name : Let's Leave it at Katie... XD
Warning :

House : Gryffindor Girlie
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptySun Dec 16 2007, 09:01

It would sound nice if I stayed at Hogwarts.. But i know I wouldn't.. I'ma big chicken.. but I would debate about it... considering my siblings would probably be there too.. I'd leave...*is ashamed*
Back to top Go down
Scrilla
1st Year
1st Year
Scrilla

Female
Regist. date : 2007-12-18
Number of posts : 785
Real First Name : Priscilla
Warning :

House : Brilliant Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyThu Dec 20 2007, 14:28

Knowing me, I'd probably half the time thinking the pros and cons of the war and all the stuff and if it's actually worth before getting the courage to stay anf ight on Harry's side.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptySat Dec 22 2007, 23:19

I don't really know what I would do for certain, but I think my most likely course of action would be to stay and fight for Harry after much debate. I can say without a doubt that I wouldn't take Lord Voldemort's side.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-01
Number of posts : 4340
Real First Name : Cat
Warning :

House : Slytherin's Official Nut
Wand : Willow & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue68 / 70068 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyThu Jan 17 2008, 16:26

I'd go wherever Draco did What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... 410894
Back to top Go down
http://drkangelkitty.deviantart.com
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyThu Jan 17 2008, 16:30

I think I would have stayed, mostly because my parents (if they were the muggle parents of a witch daughter) would have encouraged me to stand up to what's right and not stay at home and hide. In times of war no place is really safe, why not be amongst witches and wizards that can teach you to protect yourself and help defend the school from harm.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Samuel Craft
1st Year
1st Year
Samuel Craft

Male
Regist. date : 2007-04-05
Number of posts : 217
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 22:32

Personally, I would be someone who would go out and fight for Harry's side. However, my decision would be completely based on my magical capabilities, which I always visualize as being decent in most areas.
Back to top Go down
ag167
1st Year
1st Year
ag167

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_n14
Regist. date : 2007-08-04
Number of posts : 7642
Real First Name : Amy (AG)
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyTue Jan 22 2008, 08:06

I would debate for ages, then stay and hide, just knocking out a few curses.

Naturally, being a Slytherin, i would be on Voldy's side

~AG
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_r10
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptySat Jan 26 2008, 07:10

I'd probably debate for a reaaaaally long time, then stay... though I don't know whether I'd be like .. fighting in the front line xD
.. maybe I'd help Amy with evacuating younger students xD
Back to top Go down
Blue Rabbit Babe
2nd Year
2nd Year
Blue Rabbit Babe

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_e13
Regist. date : 2008-02-25
Number of posts : 3313
Real First Name : Zoe
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw, YEAH!!
Wand : Oak and Phoenix Tail Feathe
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 11:07

I'd leave then come back with reinforcments, on voldy's side, of couse
Back to top Go down
Dancingsunset
1st Year
1st Year
Dancingsunset

Female
Regist. date : 2006-08-03
Number of posts : 8545
Location : Stuck in Octoberland with my amazing husband Anthony
Real First Name : Schizo-Dani and Eryn
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff don't judge us we're still badgers grrr...
Crest : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Huffle10
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue5 / 7005 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 22:01

Staying with Harry No Doubt about It
Back to top Go down
magicguy93
1st Year
1st Year
magicguy93

Male
Regist. date : 2007-02-11
Number of posts : 6766
Location : Trying to escape from the insane asylum that I call school.
Real First Name : Chris
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR BUT RAVENCLAW AT HEART
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptySat Mar 29 2008, 13:08

i would stay and fight on harry's side
Back to top Go down
http://magic-world.nice-forum.net
xNightAngelx
1st Year
1st Year
xNightAngelx

Female
Regist. date : 2006-12-21
Number of posts : 136
Real First Name : Chastity
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyFri Apr 04 2008, 11:16

Knowing me, I'd debate for a really really really long time and then stay. I second what silverlady said about evacuating the younger students. I'd probably do that.
Back to top Go down
pickles
2nd Year
2nd Year
pickles

Male
Regist. date : 2008-02-21
Number of posts : 6322
Real First Name : Matthew
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! I'm like the only guy!
Wand : Oak & Heart Dragonstring
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue77 / 70077 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptySun Aug 17 2008, 10:24

I'd probibly leave then come back on Harry's side.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_i13
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 7979
Real First Name : Lucy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor (Huffenclaw at heart)
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyTue Aug 19 2008, 16:25

I would stay and fight for Harry's side, because, no matter what people say, I am a true Gryffindor!

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
1st Year
1st Year
kpnuts

Female
Regist. date : 2008-04-15
Number of posts : 2063
Real First Name : Karen. :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor- Where dwell the brave at heart :)
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyWed Aug 20 2008, 10:50

Im underage, but I'd stay for Harry anyway DA
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyWed Aug 27 2008, 13:11

I would just get in everyone's way, and it would all end with Voldemort killing Harry just because I happened to stumble downt he stairs and knock Harry's wand from his hand - I'm quite sure this would happen :D

...so I would debate for a reallllly long time, and then run around, trying to help as much as I can xD

So yeah, I would stay and fight on Harry's side.
Back to top Go down
[....Tz00Tz....]
1st Year
1st Year
[....Tz00Tz....]

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_r10
Regist. date : 2008-04-04
Number of posts : 119
Real First Name : Denisa
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyFri Aug 29 2008, 03:54

I'd definitely stay and fight on Harry's side.No one messes with me or my friends and gets away with it! cat fight
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor_Gal_Filly
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindor_Gal_Filly

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_i15
Regist. date : 2008-03-02
Number of posts : 7643
Real First Name : Hannah ;)
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 10:56

Im going with the most popular option lol
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-08
Number of posts : 8321
Real First Name : some call me Ropie. thats good enough for you to know. xD
Warning :

House : witty and clever forever and ever!!! go ravenclaw!!!
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyFri Dec 26 2008, 13:20

I would duel till the end, on Harry's side, duh!
Back to top Go down
amortentia773
Hufflepuff Head of House : CoMC & Mythology Professor : 5th Year
Hufflepuff Head of House : CoMC & Mythology Professor : 5th Year
amortentia773

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_a10
Regist. date : 2010-07-29
Number of posts : 17484
Real First Name : Katie
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Wand : Cherry & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue260 / 700260 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyFri Aug 27 2010, 10:35

I would love to able to say that I wouldn't have to even debate and fight for Harry, but if I'm really honest with myself I would end up debating for a while and then maybe stay to evacuate the students or help with something like that....I don't think I'd be able to just run out into the thick of it. sad
Back to top Go down
http://lostamongfantasy.tumblr.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
harryrokz3

Male
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyFri Sep 24 2010, 21:51

kpnuts wrote:
Im underage, but I'd stay for Harry anyway DA
me too!!!
Back to top Go down
FaerieOfDoom
2nd Year
2nd Year
FaerieOfDoom

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_a10
Regist. date : 2008-06-07
Number of posts : 9270
Real First Name : Melanie
Warning :

Wand : Elm & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue19 / 70019 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptySat Oct 09 2010, 19:20

I'd do something silly and reckless, no doubt. What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... 410894 HELP PEEVES!
Back to top Go down
Ellen
1st Year
1st Year
Ellen

Female
Country : What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Flag_s18
Regist. date : 2010-05-03
Number of posts : 836
Real First Name : Ellen
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptyThu Oct 14 2010, 10:05

I think I'd stay for the first bit and leave for the 2nd bit.

When being told I would think it was a good idea and help out. Then, providing I am not killed decide to run out. Its not what I want to say, I just feel its what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Granger
1st Year
1st Year
Samantha Granger

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-20
Number of posts : 10257
Real First Name : Jayme
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!!!!
Award Bar :
What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Left_bar_bleue55 / 70055 / 700What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 13:03

Stay and fight with Harry!!! Though I think in battle I would have ended up running around throwing protective charms on everyone on Harry's side while trying to not get cursed myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....   What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts.... Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you were at the Battle of Hogwarts....
Page 1 of 1