Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSOn A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 20:26

First topic message reminder :

Mathew was standing right outside his house waiting for Alice to come. He was both excited and nervous. Mathew asked if Alice would stop by and hang with him but he didn't tell her he was taking her on that date he had been promising since they first started dating. During his hunts through the woods by his house he had found the perfect location for them. There was a meadow far from civilization with a great view of the forrest. It was up high on a hill and Mathew loved to stop by after hunting and spend some time there. Mathew had laid out a blanket for them both to lay on and was thinking about packing some food but than he remebered that he was a vampire and so was Alice so he doubted that she would want to eat food. instead he had gone to the butcher shop eailier that day and bought some blood that he placed into a pitcher that was in the basket right on the blanket. He was hoping they could relax there and drink some blood. He thought that it would be like those couples he was on the muggle's tv drinking wine together. As Mathew thought about it more he was wondering if Alice would perfer wine instead of blood.

"Maybe I should of tried some wine" Mathew whispered to himself. He had never tasted wine before and didn't have the faintest idea of what it would taste like. Mathew just shrugged his shoulders and said "Well it's too late for that. I wonder where Alice is?" He looked down at his watch and saw that it was still a half hour before she was suppose to arrive. I'm starting to get nervous Mathew thought to himself and he sat down on the stair in front of his house. He was glad that Oddie was out shopping so she wouldn't be able to interrupt thier date. Now all he had to do was lure her to the place without her knowing.

Maybe I'll ask her if she would like to go hunting with me Mathew said tyring to think of a way instead of just blurting out and saying 'Hey I wanna take you to a meadow.' Or maybe I could ask her if she would like to take a hike in the woods. I think I'll do that. Hopefully she will want to otherwise I'm gonna have to drag her there Mathew chuckled
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

AuthorMessage
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12 2010, 00:38

"Well don't you think using it would be a good idea in this situation?" Alice said with an urging smile he needed to do something she was defenseless only her strength and speed kept her alive at the moment.
"Quickly!" she added as Silvia pushed them onto the ground and then back up. This was getting intense and she couldn't help but be a little concerned.
I knew I should have left him home he never should have came out I knew I should have made him stay gosh why didn't I at least suddgest this. Then again dwelling on what could have been is pointless especially at this point. She thought dodging spells and branches as they dashed through the forest.
"If we are vampires does avada kadabra work on us because we are already dead?" she asked though she meant to think now was not the time to try this out.
"Duck!" she shouted pushing him behind a tree being hit with a spell.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12 2010, 23:02

Mathew felt himself being pushed out of the way of a spell and fell onto the ground behind a tree. He frantically turned around to see what had happened and quickly found out. He watched as a spell made contact with Alice body and he cried out in horror. Alice had pushed him out of the way of the spell in order to protect him from getting hit.

"Alice! No!" Mathew screamed out as he jumped to him feet and headed stright to Alice not caring about the advancing masked strangers. Silvia even looked to see Alice laying on the ground in front of Mathew and stopped dead in her tracks. She quickly got in front of the two, wand raised ready for the advancing duo.

"ORDO HUMUS!" Silvia screamed waving her wand. Mathew felt as the ground started to quiver and before Silvia a wall of earth grew before them creating a wall. Silvia than directed the wall of ground to fall on top of the advancing masked people who were at the moment trying to deflect the spell with those of their own only to fail. The ground fell with a sickening thud and the duo's screams were quickly muffled.

"Mathew. Is she is okay?" Silvia asked as she turned to face the two.

"I don't know" Mathew said choking up. He placed with arm beneath Alice and drew her close to him. "Alice, Alice please be okay. Alice please come back. Alice" Mathew mumbled.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12 2010, 23:19

Alice opened her eyes slowly.
"I'm ok." she said weekly.
"Ouch!" she screamed gripping her side where the spell had hit her.
"What are you doing what about the men and Oddie we have to keep going." she said biting her lip to keep herself from screaming in pain again. She breathed deeply.
"I'm fine Mathew but you are doing no good for yourself... you have your wand right?" she asked again her voice frail and week though she tried to hide it she knew how Mathew was going to act and she had to prevent this from happening no matter what the cost. She tried to sit up but this caused her to let out a sharp scream but stopped it half way not only to try and make what she was saying convincing but also so they wouldn't give away their position. Then she also had to think about Silvia and how she promised to keep them safe and she goes out and gets hit by a spell.
"I'm sorry Silvia." Alice said she tried her best to protect them she hoped that this wouldn't endanger Silvia's life.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13 2010, 22:15

"Alice!" Mathew cried out embracing her in a hug. He was so glad that she wasn't dead but he still knew she was hurt. After all she just took a killing curse to the side. Most would have died from it but Alice didn't. Mathew was certain however that there was some damage done to Alice so he decided that they needed to get Alice somewhere safe. He wanted to go after his mother but Alice was hurt and she needed to be taken somewhere safe even though she claimed she was fine. Mathew knew better. When Alice let out a scream Mathew's thoughts were confirmed. Alice was hurt and needed to seek some medical assistance but who would look over a vampire?

"Alice don't be sorry. You didn't plan this" Silivia said as she walked over to the mound of dirt covering the two chasing them moments before. Silvia hated killing people and only did it when needed. Most of them time she perfected just to knock them out or tie them up. Silvia looked over at Alice and was glad to see that she was still alive but Silvia could now feel the effects of the unbreakable vow taking place. She bit down on her tongue to prevent herself from screaming. She could taste blood but at least she didn't scream. Silvia looked over at Mathew waiting to hear what he wanted to do.

"We need to take Alice somewhere safe." he said as he slowly picked up Alice. He didn't want to cause her much pain but he couldn't just let her there laying on the ground
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13 2010, 23:01

"But what about Oddie?" Alice asked taking a deep breath of air.
"And Silvia what are we going to do about all of that?" she asked her expression pained waiting for Mathews response had he not thought any of this through? Alice bit her lip the spell was growing increasingly more hurt full at each moment.
"Mathew where are you going to take me any way it’s better to just deal with this as it comes and let it heal over time." she suggested trying to get this all to move on she got hit by a killing curse so what it didn't make this suddenly the most important thing.
"I will be fine just let this blow over." she insisted sitting up a bit getting ready to stand up and keep moving.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13 2010, 23:29

"Alice I don't know. This isn't my call." Silvia said.

"Alice you can't be chasing after my mom." Mathew said. "You're hurt and I don't know what the spell is going to do to you. We need to find you somewhere safe and make sure nothing bad happens to you with this spell."

"Mathew the spell won't kill her. She's dead already." Silvia said. At the end of her sentence she gritted her teeth as she felt pain shoot up through her side but showed no other signs of discomfort. "For about the rest of the day she will feel intense pain, almost to the point where she feels like she's dying but she won't die."

"Well than we need to find a place until she starts to feel better" Mathew said. He didn't want Alice to travel in discomfort.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17 2010, 23:08

"Mathew I will be fine I have lived through much worse pain remember and as much as I know it would put your mind at ease to let me be some place for the rest of the day but what is that going to accomplish nothing so let’s just move on before our position is given away." she said biting her tongue to stop herself from screaming. Mathew wouldn't go for this she had to come up with a distraction.

"Silvia you don't look well." she said walking over to her using a nearby tree to support her weight. Alice knew it was the vow but she couldn't do anything about it.

Darn what are we going to do about her she said she would protect us well didn't see this shouldn't be happening she did protect us to the most of her abilities this shouldn't be happening we need to get her to Oddie.

"More than anything we need to finds your mom for everyone's safety." Alice stated trying to get Mathew to go along with this so they could fix all of this.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17 2010, 23:20

Mathew was torn. He wanted to find his mother but he wanted Alice to be safe and be somewhere comfortable until the effects of the spell passed. He knew by what Silvia said that the pain would just get worse until tomorrow. But Mathew looked over at Silvia who was telling Alice that she was fine. Mathew knew it had to be the vow of Oddie's and it needed to be lifted. Could an unbreakable vow be broken? Mathew didn't know but if they found his mother Mathew was certain she would be able to fix everything.

"Ah, alright" Mathew said caving in. "I'm only agreeing so that mom will fix everything!" he turned to Silvia and said "Do your tracking thing. Find where she is exactly. Now." Silvia nodded and Mathew walked over to Alice to help give her some support.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17 2010, 23:39

Alice smiled at him when he caved she knew why and she was glad that he did.
"Thank you." she mouthed when he went over to help support her.

By now she is way far ahead of us who knows she could already be at the place by know which would basically defeat the purpose of this whole search but now it is about Silvia and getting her to Oddie to see if they could break the vow even though it even says in the name it was unbreakable. she thought not daring to talk for of two fears number one screaming and number two saying something that would make this all work all she had to do was follow where they were going and watch out for Mathew who probably had some sort of plan working in his mind. Alice wanted to ask Silvia things but didn't dare because she figured she was in immense pain and wasn't going to force her to talk at the moment.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 00:05

Silvia walked over to a nearby tree and kneeled on the ground. She was glad she was closer to the ground beside she felt like at any moment she might collapse. Silvia tried to ignore the pain in her side as she withdrew her wand along with with a knife. The knife had special carvings on the side and a gem on its hilt.

Mathew had seen the knife only once before. At the time he was very young and didn't know what the knife was for. Now he knew it contained special magic that could track just about anyone if the user knew how to use it. Silvia started to mumble a few words, Mathew couldn't make out what she was saying and soon saw Silvia relaxed and all pain escape her face. It seemed like she had just left her body but Mathew knew that there was some invisable force taking over Silvia's body to help them find Oddie. Silvia took the knife that was in her hand and started to draw a picture into the side of the tree. When she was finished the picture Silvia returned to herself letting out a whimper of pain as the spell vow caused sharp pains in her side.

"I know this place." Silvia said through gritted teeth. The pain was getting worse. "It's far from here but I can apperate us all there."

"You sure? You look hurt" Mathew said. He didn't want Silvia preforming too much magic in her condidtion.

"It will be fine. I can do it." Silvia said.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 00:21

"Tell Mathew and he can apperate us I am not sure we want you performing risky magic like that in your condition." Alice said biting her lip and letting out a deep breath. It was killing her she could see it in her face in her voice everything Silvia did gave off a sharp feeling she was in extreme pain and there was nothing they could do about it. Alice bit her tongue before talking not sure if this was the right thing to do.

"Silvia this may not work but sometimes I am able to place images and such into people’s minds not just voices... I could try this and it could possibly sooth the pain I doubt it will completely eliminate it but I know it will at least help." she said she didn't try this often but was able to do this. The last time she remembered using this was when Jonas cousin and her dead boyfriend were battling everything out with each other.

"Please just let me try." Alice pleaded getting a bit closer to her waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 00:38

Silvia gave Alice a weak smile. "No Alice I will be fine. I am using my own methods of dealing with the pain, otherwise I'd probably be laying on the ground screaming." Silvia gave a weak laugh. "No I can preform the magic. Like Mathew always says I have become powerful over the few thousands centuries I have lived. Apperiation will take little magic for me to do and very little effort."

"See it's good to have lived before the earth was made." Mathew said with a weak laugh. He could see Silvia was trying to make Alice feel better and he was trying to.

"Give me both of your hands." Silvia said holding out her own.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 00:48

Slowly Alice took a breath and nodded she chose not to push the envelope and she was right she probably would have been lying on the floor. Alice gave a week smile to Mathews comment before skeptically placing her hand on Silvia’s still holding onto Mathews Hand with her other hand.

Is there anything we can do or is she just as stubborn as we are? she asked in her mind Towards Mathew trying not to speak in front of Silvia.

Mathew I am not sure about this I mean you can tell that she isn't well enough to perform much magic even if it isn't very hard for her to apperate it is still risky magic and a lot can go wrong. she added on when the hand she was holding Mathews with flashed to her side. She took three deep breaths before the pain subsided and she fell back into his hand once more.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 01:20

I have a plan. Silvia doesn't know that I know where that spot is too Mathew thought back. Mathew grabbed both Alice's and Silvia's hand and turned on his heels before Silvia could even think about apperating. Mathew felt the familiar feeling of being squeezed into a tube, traveling fast and than going through the tube once more expanding. Than when he opened his eyes he saw they were where they needed to be.

"Mathew!" Silvia said as angry flashed across her face.

"Mathew!" said another voice from behind and Mathew turned around to see Oddie standing right behind the trio.

"Mom! We found you!" Mathew said. "You need to fix everyone."

"What's going on?" Oddie asked confused. "Silvia!" Oddie exclaimed and watched as she finally callosped on the floor. She than turned to Mathew and Alice and said "Whose hurt? Alice is isn't she? I can see the pain in her face. Mathew why have you dragged everyone out here?"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 01:29

The feeling made her sick as she was squeezed through the tube to the spot where the now stood. Alice heard Oddie and the turned around the Silvia crashed to the floor and all the sounds murmured together as it was harder to decipher each voice and each object in the room. Her vision blurred and her knees caved in on her falling to the floor.
"Mathew!" she said in a loud shriek her hand went to her side cradling the pain. She tried to take a few breaths but she could feel herself shaking and that’s when her head starting throbbing thumping against her brain. Short grunts and sounds escaped her lips as she regained her composure. She stopped shaking and the pain went back to a minimum amount though she did not dare attempt and stand up again.
"Silvia first." she said her voice exasperated she could manage but Silvia was in more dire need of the attention.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 01:51

"There's nothing I can do." Oddie cried out. "What happened to Alice?"

"She was hit by a killing curse" Mathew said. "Silvia said it wouldn't kill her but Alice would eventually feel like she's about to die. Mom please help them!"

"Mathew there's nothing I can do!" Oddie said looking over at Silvia uncertain of her fate. "I can help Alice. I can put her into a sleep until it passes but I don't know what will happen with Silvia..."

"Mom Silvia's not..." Mathew trailed off.

"She'll be fine." Oddie said. "Mathew go pick up Silvia. Alice I'll help support you. We need to return to Silvia's home. We need to hurry now."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 02:03

"But...But... Silvia she has to." Alice said trying to speak but was unable to speak very much. Her side was over taken with pain again. She felt she was burning from the inside out like slowly every piece of her was imploding then exploding repetitively. Then came the throbbing again and the pain switched to being stung and stabbed repetitively.

"She did her best." Alice let out in a sob like sound. She tried to stand up again nearly falling over but she managed to stay up this time.

"Kill me! Mathew Kill me!" she screamed though these were not her thoughts as instinct took over slowly her words changed from one's of sorrow to one's of suicide.

"Please just kill me!" she screamed like her eyes were watering but of course they weren't.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 02:25

Mathew abandoned Silvia and ran to Alice's side. He wrapped his arms around her as tears flowed down his face., He hated to see Alice like this.

"Alice it's fine. The pain will pass. You heard Silvia. She said the pain would pass. Mom can help you. She will make the pain go away. She will put you in a sleep but first we need to get you come. Do you think you can apperate home with mom?" Mathew askewd her while trying to calm her down. This was his fault that everything was falling apart. He just wanted to stop his mom from making a mistake and here he is with his girlfriend begging for death and Silvia whose fate was undecided. "Alice when you wake up everything will be fine. Everything will be back to normal. We just need to go home."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 02:39

Alice nodded understanding what he was saying.
"Mathew just kill me." she whispered unable to control her mouth the pain was a lot to handle at once.
I'll be ok help Silvia just ignore what I am saying. she told Mathew knowing he is probably overly concerned.
"I don't want to sleep." she said softly but she moved closer to Oddie so they could apperate to Silvia's house.
on the bright side Oddie isn't making a mistake anymore. Alice thought to Mathew though she knew this was not going to make anything better in fact it might make things worse.
"Save Silvia please." she added on before her breathing slowed but the Paine did not get better this time but at least it didn't get worse.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 02:58

Mathew picked Alice up so she no longer had to try to continue standing. Mathew gave her a weak smile when she said about his mom. He knew she was trying to lighten the mood but it didn't help with his concern for her. Mathew looked over to Oddie who was now tending Silvia. Oddie was finally able to bring Silvia around who woke up screaming at the top of her lungs. Oddie had to calm her down and Mathew knew he had to get Alice away.

"I'm apperating now" he told her turning on her heels and they quickly returned back to Silvia's house, a few feet away. Mathew quickly ran up to the door and entered and placed Alice on the couch.

"Alice is there anything I can do?" Mathew asked her. Just than Oddie appeared with Silvia who was now no longer screaming but her face was pale white and she was walking into her room.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 03:13

"Help Silvia and kill Me." she said fidgeting randomly on the couch. She was calmer now but the pain was eating away at her one step at a time.

"Is she ok?" Alice asked feeling guilty about Silvia if she didn't get hurt this wouldn't have happened none of this would have happened and they could have continued on with their plan.

"I'm sorry." she said laying her head on a pillow that was on the couch.
"I will be quite but please don't make me sleep." she pleaded with Mathew watching everything go on around her. Her fidgeting stopped but the pain increased she bit her tongue to refrain from screaming it was getting worse.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 20:45

"Silvia will be fine." Mathew said pushing some stray hairs off of Alice face. "Mom will take good care of her and as soon as the effects of the spell pass I'm certain Silvia will be herself once again and you'll be back to normal in no time as well."

Mathew wanted Alice to go to sleep so she wouldn't have to feel so much pain. Oddie could put Alice into a deep sleep where she would not feel anything but Alice wanted to stay away. "Alice we won't put you to sleep unless the pain becomes too unbearable for you. None of this is your fault though. You did not tell that man to curse you. You should be glad it didn;t kill you."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 17:33

"It would be easier if I was dead." Alice mumbled through gritted teeth. The thought of her being asleep unable to help if something happens unable to do anything unable to know what is going on around her pained her. The stinging dulled but soon turned into a rush of flames in gulping her entire body. She bit hard on her tongue piercing through it with her canines. The taste of blood filled her mouth but there was no blood to be seen. Then a thought accrued to her what if she did die and no one but Mathew knew would he have the guts to tell everyone how would he know who to tell how would they find out about this. These questions buzzed through her head but before she could think anymore a wave of new pain attacked her it was worse than before and far stronger to. Her breathing became weak and shallow.

Breath Breath she told herself not needing it but she had to focus on something in order to inure this all otherwise Mathew would surely have Oddie put that spell on her and this made her queasy. Her breathing was to fast like hyperventilating. Her eyes focused on his they were sad and fearful she found herself being weaker around him and she hated this but she couldn't help this she couldn't help feeling week at this point could anyone?

Alice took a long breath and with this she said; "Tell Zane" she knew he didn't know who Zane was nor had he ever met him but she wouldn't be able to reach him she had to at least put it out there for an option.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 20:11

Mathew watched with horror as Alice's condition got worse. He could tell she was feeling more pain but refusing to show him how much pain she was feeling. A tear rolled down his cheek but he had to be there for Alice. He pushed back his feelings and tried to think of a way of helping her. What could he do to ease the pain?

"Torpeo" Mathew said with his wand pointed at Alice. He hoped the spell would help ease the pain. He knew it was used to numb people but he knew Alice was in too much pain for it to completely go away. As he preformed the spell he heard Alice tell him to Tell Zane.

"Whose Zane Alice?" Mathew said. Alice had never spoken of a Zane to him before and he had never met a Zane before. Mathew had no idea how to get in contact with Zane if he didn't know who they were.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 20:27

Mathew uttered a spell and it may have numbed her senses but the pain was to strong and she could feel it far too much to have it disguised. She took a deep breath trying to shake it off but it was like crucio needled poking and pulling at every inch of her body. She managed to restrain herself from flopping around as if she was being tortured but this was a far too difficult task.

"He is a friend like a brother... his last name is um... m...m....m....makavoy." she blurted out unable to focus on what Mathew was saying. She could see his feelings and expressions he was so sad it was almost like the face Alice had watching him being changed into a vampire the only difference is he knows that she will live and she didn't. Alice winced and a blood curtailing scream escaped her lips as she gripped the side of the couch nearly crushing the leg of it. She watched his face this was more torture for him then it was for her. Her breathing steadied after this however.
"I'm sorry." she apologized feeling the need for tears but couldn't muster them.

Last edited by alice lovegood 13 on Sat Aug 07 2010, 23:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 20:54

A scream erupted from Alice and Mathew could tell she was at the peak of her pain. Things could only get better he hoped. He looked at the couch and saw that it was squished where Alice had gripped it. He wasn't concerned at all, his mom would be able to fix it in no time. Instead he focused all of his attention on Alice.

Mathew placed his hand on the side of her face to let her know he was still there. He could see that the charm he preformed wasn't working at all, she was just in too much pain. He wished there was something he could do to help her but he was helpless. All he could do was stay there and watch Alice continue to be in pain and there was nothing he could do. The pain had to easing up now.

Right after Alice had screamed a had completely forgotten about Zane, the person Alice had said before.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 21:07

"Mathew." she said softly looking up at him he had placed his hand on her cheek this helped a bit as far as comfort went.

"How much longer?" she asked biting tightly, her toes curled in and all of her muscles that she could muster were flexed this made it impossible to move very fast or much at all which contained this episode.

"Is Silvia?" she asked unable to finish the question but she knew that he had the general idea of what she was asking. Something inside her kept telling her Silvia is ok she is strong but she was unable to accept this and worried didn't help in any of this. She winced again but refrained from screaming.

You have to give in you can't take this any more you have to let them put that charm on you... No I can't what if something happens? What is aliens come and become wizards at Hogwarts you have to do what is good for you. she debated in her head on the subject she started leaning to the side Mathew was most likely supporting but she refused from saying anything about it.

"Get Zane." she instructed softly her temperature was rising fast and she was nearly on fire at this point.
"And I love you." she stated giving as much of a smile she could muster.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 21:15

Mathew looked down at his watch and saw that there was still a good while to go. Mathew looked at Alice with as much kindness in his eyes he could muster and say "It will all be over soon. Just hold on for a little longer."

Than when Alice changed the subject to Silvia Mathew knew Silvia would be fine. Surely his mom wouldn't have let her friend die. Mathew gave her a weak smile this time and said "Alice she's like you, strong. She'll be fine just like you. Don't worry about Silvia she will be fine. Mom wouldn't have her die on us."

"Alice I don't know how to get ahold of Zane." Mathew said. He could use the floo network but Mathew wasn't even sure if he had a fireplaced connected to the floo network but he had to get ahold of Zane for Alice. Remembering his last name, Mathew quickly got to the fireplace in Silvia's house that she only used for the floo network and took a pinch of floo powder sitting on top. He threw a pinch into the fireplace and green flames exploded.

"Zane Makhanahay." Mathew said hoping that it would work. He shoved his head into the fire and saw that it did work, now he hoped that it was the right house.

"ZANE!" Mathew screamed at the top of his lungs. He hoped that if it was the right house that Zane was at least there. "ZANE!"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 21:29

"Ok. Ok" she said accepting what he said he said to hold on for a bit longer and Silvia was strong that she would live. Mathew was quite positive about this but Alice had a feeling that it was going to be a long time before this torture was over. She could feel her eyes watering out of so many emotions, Fear, Pain, Sorrow and many others. She was glad Mathew said he would go find Zane this set her mind at ease for a bit before he realize that Zane was protective and he would jump to conclusions about this all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zane walked into the living room to find someone shouting his name.
"Odd." he said to himself both his sisters and mother were out for the night so who could be calling for him. He got closer to the fire place to find someone he had no idea was yelling his name.

"Who the bloody ell are you?" he asked creasing his brow in confusion.
"And why do you want me?" Zane added on because he was a country boy most of the time he wasn't bothered by anyone except Jona, Alice and occasionally Stephaine. None of these three people was the person however.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 21:52

Mathew watched as someone appeared and when they asked what he wanted he was certain it was Zane. Skipping asking what his name was Mathew looked up at him and said "Alice needs you. She's in pain right now. She was hit by a killing curse by these people. She won't die but she wants you to come. You need to come to Silvia Metzenger's house. That's where she's at. It's a secret location but you can get there by Floo Powder." Mathew said all of this quickly. It pained him to be away from Alice's side.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 22:05

Zane's teeth gritted at this how could this happened how could they have let this happen and who was the guy there what he done to her? he thought grabbing the floo powder that was hidden away from his family in case someone mistook it for something else.
"Silvia Metzenger's house" he said clearly throwing the floo powder down to his feet hoped he heard the name right and that he wouldn't go to some random place. There was a spinning sensation and he was standing in an unknown home where he saw the guy and Alice laying on the couch in the edge of death it looked like. He walked over to the guy.

"What did you do to her?" he asked in a low growl trying to pick him up by the color of his shirt

"Zane." Alice said weekly trying to get him away from Mathew before fists started to fly which would not be good she didn't any more people injured. His eyes flashed from Mathew to Alice several times unable to make a decision on whether he would want to figure everything out or comfort her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 22:15

Mathew let Zane grab him by his collar and didn't bother to fight back. He didn't care, Alice was in pain and he'd rather be by her side. When Zane let go of him he rushed back to Alice side placing his hand on the side of her face.

"I didn't do anything to her." Mathew said to Zane not taking his eyes off of Alice. "We went after my mom. some men were chasing us. They sent a killing curse at me and Alice pushed me out of the way. The curse hit her..." Mathew trailed off. "... Silvia said she would be fine. She would only feel pain but it wouldn't kill her. I think the pain is starting to ease up..." Mathew than looked up at Zane and took a few steps away from Alice to let Zane speak to Alice if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 22:35

Zane had so many things to say to the boy but couldn't leave Alice there in pain while he was yelling at him. He walked over to Alice a kneeled down to her side holding her hand in his.

"Alice I’m here you’re going to be ok you're my little sister I wouldn't disappoint you ever you're going to be ok Hun?" he asked his eyes watering a bit but wouldn't dare cry.

"Zane I’m not your sister and you know that." Alice basically whispered placing her hand on her side as if holding it would make it any better.

"What hurts?" he asked watching her hand move.

"Everything." she said looking up at him.

"Isn't there a way to get rid of the pain anyway at all at least for a short period of time?" he asked looking over at Mathew who he presumed would have the answers to all of this.

"Thank you Mathew." she said giving him a smile now she could have her mind relaxed a bit knowing that they were both there in case something did happen then everything would be ok and she wouldn't have to worry about who was going to tell them and what not.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 22:46

"You're welcome Alice." Mathew said. She looked a little more at peace and this made Mathew feel a little better about the situation.

Mathew turned his attention to Zane. He was certain that Zane had a million questions for him. "I already tried a numbing spell." Mathew replied. "It did basically nothing. It's dark magic that hit her Zane. There's very little I can do to counter it unless I use dark magic. I'm not about to dabble into that stuff, I don't know what it's capable of. I've been trying to think of anything that would help. The numbing spell was all I could think of..." Mathew trailed off. He wanted this all to be over but looking at his watch he noticed that there were still a few more hours to go.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 23:00

"All you could think have been what?" Zane asked curious he wanted to help her and he went through all of the spells he knew which was a very little amount at that he was never good at charms better at potions. Then it hit him he started going through all of the potions he knew how to make on the spot.

"What about that one ingredient wait what is it called anyway it cures everything would that work against spells to?" he asked not very knowledge on witchcraft yet.

"There just has to be something." he said more to himself Alice winced her toes curling in again it was cold not flames this time unbearable freezing her joints were stuck and everything seemed to go still. She ached from her head to her toes. Her head actually hurt more though because very thing else changed to different discomforts her head stayed the same just changing in intensity.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 23:15

When Zane said about one ingredient that cured anything an idea hit Mathew.

"I got it! Wait here with Alice" Mathew said as he dashed off towards the room where Oddie went with Silvia. Mathew walked in to see that Oddie had placed Silvia in a deep sleep, that was why they didn't hear any screaming coming from the room. He looked at his mom questioning and she just looked away. Mathew feared for the worse but said "Mom where Silvia's bird?"

"He went off hunting I think" Oddie said. "Why would you want it?"

"I have an idea." Mathew said. He cleared his throat and said "Curo come!" and appeared the bird on it's stand in a burning flame. "I need tears Curo. Many tears!" Mathew said taking a cup he found in Silvia's room. He used a cleaning spell to remove what was inside and held the cup underneath the bird's beak. It cried a few tears and Mathew was begging for more but the bird shook it's head. Mathew shouldn't need more than what he got. Mathew than rushed out of the room.

"I have pheonix tears!" Mathew said holding the cup up. "It might be able to help her out."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 23:25

"Of Corse!" Zane said realizing what he was onto.

"Phoenix tears... but...where... how did you... I don't understand." Alice said rather confused about it where does someone get phoenix tears at this time?

"Alice take a deep breath in through your nose and out through your mouth." Zane instructed Alice did as she was told.

"What was that for?" she asked not sure Why Zane had instructed her to do so.

"When you don't breathe you stutter." he replied with a slight smile.

"He is going to take care of you with his miracle Phoenix tears ok?" Zane said gesturing to Mathew.

"His name is Mathew." Alice explained to him her hand flying up to her head her breathing got faster as she tried to hold in her outburst which she did badly of before when she kept yelling to kill her. This came to her mind again but she tried to control it from slipping out.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 23:35

"Alice" Mathew said as he kneeled down beside her with the cup in her hand. "Silvia has a pet Phoenix." He wanted to explain to her how Silvia got the bird and everything but now wasn;t the time. Alice needed to drink the tears now. "Alice just drink this. It's fail proof. They will cure you. You will no longer feel any pain. I wish I had thought of it before before you felt so much pain. I'm sorry." Mathew raised the cup to her lips and said "Alice drink this. It will make you feel better." He than tilted the cup and watched as the few tears rolled out of the cup and into her mouth. "Swallow them." he directed her.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19 2010, 23:50

Alice shook slightly when the tears fell into her mouth. Her throat was frozen and it took a few minutes of concentration to swallow the tears. Slowly the pain begun to evaporate from her starting with her toes moving upward from that till her head no longer and she just felt tired like healing from being ran over the pain was gone but you still couldn't move out of fear of it hurting again. Alice grabbed Mathews head and drug it close to hers so she could kiss him.

"Thank you so much." she whispered through her teeth.

"Filthy blood sucker." Zane mumbled.

"I didn't forget you big brother he was just over here." she explained to Zane giving him a hug which took a lot of energy out of her.

"How is Silvia?" she asked Mathew knowing that he had to be able to get a gimps of how she looked.

"Can someone please explain what was going on?" Zane asked still confused. She sat up using her arm to push herself up.

"Silvia who is Mathew’s mom’s friend made an unbreakable vow to keep us safe and so when I was hit she got hurt as well." Alice explained clamping her throat a bit. It was burning like crazy like nothing she had ever felt before she was beyond hungry.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 00:04

"Mom put her to sleep" Mathew said as he sat down beside her a little worried about her. She must be exhausted from all that she went through. "I'm sure she's working on it. I would suggest the pheonix tears but it's an unbreable vow... I doubt it would work. Yours was different. You were suppose to survive we just sped up the process.. however Silvia.. I don't know" Mathew simply said. "It's a good thing though that Zane came. Without him I wouldn't of had the idea to call for Curo."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 00:21

Zane sat next to Alice on the other side of her.
"Ya he is a smart cookie." Alice said messing up zane's hair. Her eyes were droopy and she leaned her head on Mathews shoulder.

"I hope she is alright." she said softly.
"Alice?" Zane asked and he shook her shoulder softly.
"I realize you are tired but you have to stay awake right now ok?" he said and she opened her eyes wider but this didn't help because soon after she resumed the same pose she was in a minute before. She looked over at both of them her boys she could tell they wouldn't get along though just something about each other would make them disagree.

“So is this your boyfriend I take it?” Zane asked engaging her in conversation so she wouldn’t fall asleep.
“Fiancé.” She corrected holding up the ring on her finger.
“What!” Zane asked slightly mad or annoyed about this.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 00:26

"Yup." Mathew said proudly. He wrapped his arm around Alice but did it so as to not disturb Alice's head which was on his shoulder. "I hope you're not angry or anything..." he trailed off. This was a close friend of Alice and Mathew didn't want to make her friends mad. He hoped that Zane would just be happy for her but something about him made him think Zane wouldn't be. Mathew was just hoping he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 00:41

"No it's just that it's really sudden and I mean are you sure you two don't want to wait?" he asked scratching his head.

"Zane is this about Emunz?" Alice asked looking over at him.
"You know he would have wanted the best for me and for us both to move on and stop dwelling on the past. I know you still wish he was here but we both know that can't happen so I say in respect for him we move on but never forget." Alice said still leaning on Mathews shoulder.

"Ya I suppose your right and I’m happy for you, you clearly both love each other." he said with a small smile.

"Mathew can I go to bed?" she asked him out of nowhere.
"No Alice stays awake." Zane commanded looking into her eyes her throught still was on fire and you could tell her eyes were a solid black now instead of a clear yellow.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 00:49

Mathew bite his tongue. If Alice wanted to go to sleep he would let her but Zane seemed to not want her to. Mathew wanted to tell Zane to leave her alone and let her sleep but he stopped himself.

"Alice would you like something to drink? Alice had bear blood in her fridge." Mathew asked her. Maybe drinking some blood might help her build her strength. It might help her to be less sleepy
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 01:07

"That might help." Alice stated trying to seem greedy she didn't want to drink all of the food. She could feel the tension between the two boys and this was a hard thing to choose between on whose side to take and it didn't help that she agreed with Mathew so she wanted to be on his side. Zane looked at her then down at his feet.

"Who is going to walk you down the aisle?" he asked knowing it wasn't going to be her father.
"I... I don't know as soon as I figure that out I will tell you." she said to him then looked from Mathew to Zane and then back again why couldn't guys just get along. She heard a slight growl from Zane.
"He is a vampire isn't he?" Zane asked looking him over.
"Yes he is." Alice said confused on what to do. Her eyelids sagged down but she tried to keep them up.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 01:13

Mathew got up and some a pouch from he fridge and poured it into a cup for Alice. He than walked over and handed Alice the cup making sure she wasn't too weak to hold it herself.

"Would it matter if I was a vampire or not?" Mathew asked him. "Shouldn't it matter if I loved her more than if I was a vampire?" Mathew just couldn't stand Zane but he was trying his hardest to be kind to him for Alice. After saying that Mathew bit his tongue. He knew Alice wouldn't be too happy if they got into a fight.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 01:28

"Thank you." she said cupping the cup with two hands and sipping it slowly.
"Yes it matters if you are a vampire I would like to know what species she is getting involved with." Zane said his eyes narrowing. He turned back to Alice.
"Are you feeling alright?" he asked her concerned.
"I am fine and I would be better if you would let me sleep and stop picking on Mathew." Alice said rubbing her eyes.
"I am just trying to figure out some information about the guy that’s all." Zane explained Alice rolled her eyes this was going to be a long night.
"What would your married name be then?" he asked Alice she looked at him doubtfully.
"Your not going to run a back ground check on him is you?" she asked just a bit annoyed but not enough to be mad at him.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 01:32

"Do you really want to know what her married name will be or are you trying to figure out who my family is?" Mathew asked Zane. He was starting to like him less and less as he spoke more and more. "How about you let Alice sleep and I'll answer your questions. They seem to be mostly directed towards me anyways. She has had a long day and needs a lot of rest." Mathew mainly wanted Alice to go to sleep so that if they did get into a fight she wouldn't have to hear it.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 01:41

"She can't sleep the last time she just wanted to "rest" she didn't wake up until three weeks later and she was not any better when he woke up so it's a simple rule Alice doesn't sleep." Zane said annoyed with how he was babying her as if she could not do anything for herself. He felt that Mathew had made her soft and this was not good.

"That was one time Zane please?" Alice asked after chugging down the whole glass her throught felt better now no longer stinging her.
"Alice?" he asked her holding her shoulders.
"Ya Ya I know." Alice replied slumping into the couch.
“And if you want me to direct my questions I will.” He stated grinding his teeth a bit.
“Zane?” she said pushing him back with her hand, “Relax.” Alice finished watching the two basically stare down.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 01:46

Mathew gritted his teeth and crossed his arms. There was so much he wanted to say to Zane but he refrained. Zane was Alice friend and so Mathew had to attempt to be nice. Zane however wasn't making it easy. Mathew felt like ripping his head off. Like his mother had said before "If you can't think of anything nice to say than maybe it's best not to voice what you're thinking or you'll be in more trouble than what it's worht." Mathew kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next