Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSOn A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 20:26

First topic message reminder :

Mathew was standing right outside his house waiting for Alice to come. He was both excited and nervous. Mathew asked if Alice would stop by and hang with him but he didn't tell her he was taking her on that date he had been promising since they first started dating. During his hunts through the woods by his house he had found the perfect location for them. There was a meadow far from civilization with a great view of the forrest. It was up high on a hill and Mathew loved to stop by after hunting and spend some time there. Mathew had laid out a blanket for them both to lay on and was thinking about packing some food but than he remebered that he was a vampire and so was Alice so he doubted that she would want to eat food. instead he had gone to the butcher shop eailier that day and bought some blood that he placed into a pitcher that was in the basket right on the blanket. He was hoping they could relax there and drink some blood. He thought that it would be like those couples he was on the muggle's tv drinking wine together. As Mathew thought about it more he was wondering if Alice would perfer wine instead of blood.

"Maybe I should of tried some wine" Mathew whispered to himself. He had never tasted wine before and didn't have the faintest idea of what it would taste like. Mathew just shrugged his shoulders and said "Well it's too late for that. I wonder where Alice is?" He looked down at his watch and saw that it was still a half hour before she was suppose to arrive. I'm starting to get nervous Mathew thought to himself and he sat down on the stair in front of his house. He was glad that Oddie was out shopping so she wouldn't be able to interrupt thier date. Now all he had to do was lure her to the place without her knowing.

Maybe I'll ask her if she would like to go hunting with me Mathew said tyring to think of a way instead of just blurting out and saying 'Hey I wanna take you to a meadow.' Or maybe I could ask her if she would like to take a hike in the woods. I think I'll do that. Hopefully she will want to otherwise I'm gonna have to drag her there Mathew chuckled
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

AuthorMessage
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 02:01

"Probably because she knows no one else to turn to." she said to Mathew hoping that answered his question.
"And don't worry about the bill I have worked up quite an amount of money over the years that I have been alive and I can easily cover whatever the cost is I am sure. The only problem is I don't carry around all that money with me so I would have to withdrawal it and come back to pay it off, I'm sure that will be fine." Alice said just glad Mathew was ok. Money wasn't important to her it was just unnecessary if you had everything you wanted. Alice was nervous about it she hated how that man acted and how he said things it made her uncomfortable to be in an enclosed room knowing he could be out there planning something. She also didn't want to trust the potion but she had to in order to help Mathew it was a sick game of trust life was.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 21:34

Mathew didn't like the idea of Alice paying for his doctor visit but he was too tired to argue much about it. He would have to make up for her later. Perhaps dinner or a stroll or something would make up for it. He was just grateful for everything that Alice had done for him.

Mathew sat up and still felt a little pain from his shoulder but nothing unbearable. He looked over at Alice and said "I think we should head back home and see how everyone is doing. Mom and Zane should be changing back to their old selves soon. I wonder if Silvia knows they're downstairs." Mathew looked around the room looking for his shirt but than remembered that Alice had ripped it off before they came to the doctor's office.

"Shall we get out of this creepy place?" Mathew asked Alice as he slowly moved his feet to the side of the bed to get down.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03 2010, 19:50

"Are you sure your ready to go I want you to feel better before we leave." Alice said but she did want to get out of here soon because it was a creepy place. She put her shoulder under his arm and helped him down.
"You ok?" she asked wanting to make sure he was alright before they left. She set him down on the chair she was sitting on.
"Stay here I will go deal with the bill Kay Hun?" she stated kissing him on the forehead and then leaving the room. She went up to the desk.
"Excuse me ma'am can I pay for the potions and service and what not for Mathew?" she looking over at the clock she wondered what would be going on and if Zane and Oddie were back to normal and if that was the case what would Silvia be doing.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03 2010, 21:11

With every movement sent pain shooting through his body but Mathew tried to hide the pain. He didn't want to be in this place any longer and just wanted to lay on her bed at home or sit on the couch. The room was small, dark and musty smelling. Mathew didn't want to have to spend anymore time in here. He sat down on the chair that Alice placed him as she said she was going to pay for the bill.

"Hurry. I just want to leave this place." Mathew said as she left the room and headed to the window he saw on their way in here. He moved his shoulder around only to feel a little bit of pain. It was feeling much better than before but it still hurt. He was guessing that it mostly had to deal with how the bone healed and not the bite anymore, at least that's what he hoped.

Out by the window the assistance can up carrying many bottles and set them on teh counter for Alice to take. She than started to rummage through some papers until she found the one with mathew's name on it.

"Okay so you're going to need to pay for the emergency visit, the doctor, the examine, the treatment and the potions." the assistance said writing down on a paper and totaling the cost. "That will be about 500 Galleons." she said with a smile. "Would you like to pay it now or in payments?"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03 2010, 21:42

Alice blinked twice at all the things the assistance was listing off.
"Um can I just go to the bank and come back tomorrow with the money because I don't need another separate payment plan to deal with and I don't carry 500 gallons around in my pocket everywhere I go unless I want to be mugged. And another question you can't by this potion in very large quantities and the doctor said to come back and get more can I pay for those ahead of time or do I have to every time I come in to get it for him?" she asked waiting for the girls response she wondered how Mathew was doing and what else was going on. She hoped that by asking questions she didn't cause a seen or anything but then again there was no one here it would be hard to.

I'll make it quick. Alice thought to Mathew knowing how uncomfortable it was in this place.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03 2010, 22:07

The assistant looked down at the papers on front of her. She looked deep in thought than looked back up at Alice.

"Well you can pay ahead of time but that would require a small fee." she said as she took the paper she wrote on before and added more prices. After a quick adding and handed the new price to Alice. "It'll now be 1000 Galleons for everything. I would give you all of our potions now but I'm certain Dr. vampero told you before that they would spoil after so long. So once a week make sure you get the new potions. Also make sure you have this paper with you otherwise you'll have to pay for the potions again." she said writing a slip and signing it. She handed it to Alice and said "Once you have the money come right back here and pay soon. I shouldn't be allowing Mathew to leave without everything being paid for but I'll let it slide this time. Do you have any questions? If not I hope you enjoyed your visit here." she said smiling as brightly as she could
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03 2010, 22:43

Alice took the paper and potions.
"Thank you so much." she said nodding and then heading back over to Mathew who didn't look to good but he looked better that was sure.
"Come on you can go home now." she said helping him up.
"Don't worry I will fix your shoulder good as new in no time." Alice said kissing him on the forehead. She was glad they could finally get out of this place it was creepy and they seriously needed to re think about redecorating. Then she thought about the assistant.
'I shouldn't be allowing Mathew to leave without everything being paid for but I'll let it slide this time.' she wondered if she could lose her job and what she meant by letting him leave what were they suppose to do hold him prisoner tell they came up with the money.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03 2010, 23:16

Mathew was glad when Alice showed up. He was hating the place more and more the longer he sat on the chair by himself. Alice helped him up while he focused on moving his arm a little as possible. Luckily it didn't cause him any pain. Mathew however wasn't looking foreward to getting back home through the floo network.

Mathew and Alice walked past the window of the women. She smiled at them both and said "Have a good night," before returning back to her paperwork that night. Mathew smiled back and gave her a small wave. He didn't like the place but he was certain they saved his life, or at least made his life less painful than what it would have been otherwise. Also Mathew would have hated to have went to the doctor only to find out there was no cure for him. Now that he thought about it Mathew was wondering if the potion would work on his mother. After all weren't they stopping Mathew from changing into a vampire. Mathew didn't think much into it as they approuched the fireplace.

"I sure do look forward to this again. At least my arm's healed a little" Mathew said with a crooked smile as he waited for Alice to throw in the powder and to step through. He wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03 2010, 23:44

Alice gave him a crooked smile back then threw the powder on the ground and they were bumped and banged around even though she tried to hold onto Mathew it was hard to keep them both from being bruised up. Finally they reached the house and she tried to keep from falling from the impact. She looked over to see if he was all right.
"Mathew I want you to lie down I am going to check on your mom and Zane and then be back up to fix your shoulder ok?" she asked helping him over to the couch and setting him down there. The sun was brightly shinning through a small window and she could tell that they most likely had been human again for some time now. Alice walked down with her eyes closed a bit.
"Are yall dressed?" she asked not wanting to walk down on a room with them both naked in a cage that just seemed too kinky and awkward.
"Yes Alice you can let me out now." Zane replied and she went and unlocked the cages.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03 2010, 23:55

Just as Mathew thought the journey back was a bumpy one but once his feet hit the ground he was glad he was back even though it wasn't home Silvia's house would be just fine. Alice told him to rest and that was exactly what mathew was planning on doing. He walked over to the couch and laid down quickly falling asleep. He had been through a lot during the night and a few hours sleep is all that he wanted.

While Mathew and Alice was at the doctors' Oddie managed to escape from the cage and out of the house. Silvia than had to track her down as to why she wasn't there to greet Mathew and Alice nor to let Zane out of the cage. Silvia spent most of the night tracking Oddie and managed to find her in a cottage. Luckily the occupants managed to get out and Oddie wasn't hurt. Silvia than gave Oddie some clothes to change into and after awhile they came back to Silvia's house.

Silvia walked into the house and saw Mathew laying on the couch. She knew they were back and headed over to the basement to see if Alice had noticed Oddie's absence. She didn't want Alice to freak out and think that Oddie had gone on a rampage while they were gone.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 00:11

Zane came out and embraced her in a deep hug.
"Are you ok? I feel so bad that I didn't take my potion I didn't hurt you did me?" he asked scanning her for any marks.
"No Zane you didn't hurt me though you managed a toll on Mathew." she said turning to let Oddie out when she saw the cage empty.
"Where is Oddie?" she asked Zane who shrugged not even knowing who that was. She walked up the stairs almost running into Silvia who was heading down there.
"Silvia where is Oddie?" she asked pulling Zane along with her who had no clue who Silvia was either and felt awkward being here.
"Who are those people?" Zane whispered to Alice referring to Silvia and Oddie.
Oddie is Mathews mom and Silvia is there close friend this is her house feel good you didn't tear it apart. she thought to him meaning to go fix Mathews shoulder but he was sleeping and at that moment didn't want to disrupt him.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 00:19

Silvia was walking down the stairs when Alice came running up. She had to take a few steps to stop Alice from running into her. Spotting the look of concern on Alice's face Silvia could see that she just noticed that Oddie was missing.

"Don't worry." Silvia said. "Oddie got out last night but I tracked her down and found her in some cottage. No one was hurt and I managed to just get her back. She's upstairs with Mathew. I see that he's no longer in so much pain, doesn't look as sick either. I take it Dr. Vampero fixed him. i knew he would though at times he can be a bit rude." Silvia was saying. She always said more than what was needed when she was talking to people she liked. Otherwise she would remained quiet with anyone else. Silvia looked behind Alice and spotted who she thought to be Zane.

"Hello, Zane, I guess." Silvia said. She than turned around on her heels and walked up the stairs to where Mathew and Oddie was. Oddie was sitting on the chair beside Mathew obviously satisified with how well mathew was doing. When she spotted Alice she rushed over to her.

"How is he? He's not going... going to turn into... a werewolf is he?" Oddie asked her. She would hate for her only son to change into a hideous monster like she did every full moon.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 01:03

"Ya he was a character alright though they could use a new office." Alice said to Silvia when she commented on the doctor though he had helped. Just then Oddie rushed over to her probably panicked about how her son was.

"No Ma'am he luckily enough can't like some can though the infection will try to take over and cause him some pain if he doesn't take this potion ever five to six hours. He only needs a little bit." She explained to Oddie hoping that calmed her down though he wouldn't turn into a werewolf the idea of all this still kept her on edge.

"I still have to fix his shoulder though it didn't heal right and so I will have to rebrake a few bones." she added on biting her lip she dreaded doing this but she didn't trust the doctor to do it for her.

"How did you know my name?" Zane asked Silvia a little late but he was curious. It always bugged him when people knew him and he didn't really know them. He looked over to Alice guessing that she had something to do with it. He felt bad for Mathew all of what Alice said sounded pretty bad and he wished he wasn't a werewolf the look on his mothers face put meaning behind the words. He however didn't know how to apologize for biting him?

"And Miss Riddle I am so sorry for causing this I feel terrible that all of this happened." Zane said figuring that was the best way of phrasing it and hoping she didn't want to curse him for biting Mathew.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 21:46

Oddie felt a little better about how mathew wasn't going to be changing into a werewolf. When her son was born she has terrified that he would be one. Even when the Healers said that he wasn't a werewolf she still didn't believe them until a full moon came and he never changed into one. Now that he was bitten the old feelings returned. However just like the Healers Oddie wouldn't believe it until a Full Moon appeared.

Oddie walked back over to Mathew's side and when Alice said about his broken shoulder Oddie looked only to see that his shoulder didn't seem right. It seemed to be sulked in. However when Alice said she could fix it she had full confidence that she would be able to. After all Oddie knew Alice wouldn't try something that she wasn't certain she could do.

"Oh I heard Mathew mumbling in his sleep. He didn't say very nice things." Silvia said with a frown. "Since you were down in the basement I guessed you must have been the one that bitten him."

"Don't worry." Oddie said not looking away from Mathew. He seemed a little exhausted and she knew it was probably from the bite. "You didn't do it on purpose. I know how hard it is to control yourself when your a werewolf."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 22:01

Alice giggled about Salvias comment.
"Ya I think they would get along better if it weren’t such a tense situation and all." she stated thinking to how Zane had gotten upset and how she only threw gasoline into the fire. Zane scratched his head.
"Ya." he said feeling a bit out of place. He was sure the only one in this room that liked him was Alice and now that was even sketchy. Alice walked over to Mathew he was so cute when he slept. Like an angel as if nothing bad ever happened and he was just in peace.
"We should let him sleep he has gone through a tough day." Alice said with a slight smile hoping everything had ended but then she remembered about Scelestus. She didn't want to bring it up at the moment because her stomach turned at the idea of it but eventfully they would have to deal with it.
"He will be fine." Alice told Oddie rubbing her shoulder before going back over to Zane.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 22:12

Silvia looked around the room and knew that Oddie did not want to leave her son rest. However Alice was right. He needed to rest and in a few hours he would have to take his potion. Oddie placed her hand on Alice's hand that was resting on her shoulder.

"I know he will be fine." Oddie said looking up at Alice. "This would be the second time you have saved my son's life. I'm grateful for everything you have done for our family." Oddie got to her feet and looked once more at Mathew. "If anything changes let me know. I'll be in the guest room." Oddie said as she left the group.

Silvia looked over at Zane and Alice. "Well maybe I should get Oddie some food to eat. Alice there's some blood in the fridge if you need any. Zane is there anything you would like to have?" Silvia asked as she went over to the kitchen. Her house house was open except for the bedrooms so Silvia was able to still see Zane and Alice from the kitchen table. She started pulling out bowls and pots while trying to figure out what she was going to make for Oddie and Zane.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 22:25

Alice was in shock by Oddies response she never really thought about herself saving his life she always thought about it as if she had caused it in most cases were true. In this case she hadn't even saved his life the doctor had she never could have made that potion or even known about it. She was far from saving his life all she managed was to bite him and to take him to a doctor neither of those was a heroic movement. She was also confused she had done nothing to their family except maybe curse them with whatever she had causing her problems.
"Actually Silvia I need to go to the bank, any idea how to get there from here?" Alice asked knowing to pay the bill sooner than later was a good idea.
"No I should be good." Zane stated wondering if he should go home or not. He wondered how he would explain everything to his mother and how everything was going to end up.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 22:39

Silvia was looking through her cupboards and throwing out many boxes. It had been awhile since Oddie last came to eat and most of the food there was expired. After searching she found some noodles, corn and potatoes she could make. Silvia started making the small meal. She would make extra encase Zane was hungry later.

"Well you could go by Floo Powder, apperiation or broom." Silvia said as she placed the pots over a fire. The house was starting to fill with the smell of food. "Broom would be too slow so apperiation or Floo Network would be the best way. If you don't want to risk Splinching yourself than you can use the Floo Powder on top of the fireplace there. Just say Diagon Alley and it'll take you to one of the front gates."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 23:00

"Well considering I can't apperate I think I will go with floo powder." Alice said smelling the food fill the room. After she had been a vampire for so long it seemed that food made her almost ill at the smell that’s why she never went into the great hall anymore. She grabbed the powder and threw it into the fire place and green flames flew up in to the fire place.
"Thanks." she told Silvia before going through the flood powder system bumping her around and shaking her in all sorts of directions. Then she finally arrived at the gates. And walked into the bank where she met a not so happy elf.

Zane looked around the room noticing every little detail, that’s when he noticed that Silvia didn't look very old but she acted as though she was an adult.
"Silvia by any chance is you a vampire?" he asked taking a wild guess and hoping he didn't offend her
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 23:12

Silvia watched as Alice entered the fireplace and was eaten by the green flames. She than returned to her fire with her food floating above it being cooked. She placed a charm on it to cause the food to cook faster than usual. It didn't make the food taste any different it just made cooking shorter. This was something she had learned all these years.

"Yes Zane I am a vampire." Silvia said looking away from teh fire and sitting in a chair around her giant table. She ddin't know why she had a table as big as hers, she never really had anyone over for dinner except for Oddie and even that wasn't often seeing how Silvia didn't eat dinner and just sipped some blood. "I was changed into a vampire a very long time ago. Back when everyone lived inside castle walls and the poor, like my family, live in twig houses by a river." Silvia thought back to the day she was changed. That was the day everything changed for her, the day she cut all ties with her family. Generation after generation passed of her family and never once did Silvia go to speak with them. She was always afraid of how they would react. After all this time she eventually lost track of her family line and continued living life by herself until she met Oddie.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 00:09

"Well that would have been interesting to live when there where knights and princesses and all of that... Seems like it would be cool to live history and see how the world changed from that point." Zane said figuring that being a vampire would be better than being the monster he was.

"Excuse me sir can I withdraw some money from my account?" Alice asked as the elf looked up from whatever he was writing.
"Do you have a key?" he asked and Alice held up the small golden key that was connected to a bunch of key chains that had no purpose at all.
"Name?" he asked not seeming like he enjoyed his job very much.
"It should be under Alice Lovegood." she stated and they went to her safe where she tried to open it but the key didn't work.
"Ma’am is that you’re only key?" he asked.
"Yes it should work." she finished confused.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 00:41

Silvia gave him a weak smile. "Perhaps. However I spent most of my time hiding away form people. The day I changed I killed many people. People who were close friends of mine and who were honest hard working people... I killed them without even thinking about it. I hated myself so I vowed never to come in contact with another human being again. I stayed hidden for centuries until one day my hunger got the best of me..." she trailed off thinking of that day. That was the day she met Oddie. "But I met someone who taught me it was okay to be around people. If I continue to consume the blood of animals I wouldn't have that desire to drink human blood."

Silvia returned back to her food she was cooking. It was now finished and with a flick of her wand the corn appeared in a bowl with neat blue designs on it, the potatoes mashed themselves and appeared in an identical bowl to the first and lastly the noodles were buttered and placed in a bowl of its own. With another flick of her wand a tray appeared with a plate and was quickly filled with food. Silvia than looked up to Zane.

"Are you sure you don't want any food?" Silvia asked him once more
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 00:55

"No I don't like eating after a full moon it just feels like I am feeding the beast." he stated raising his lip.
"Um this might be odd but do they really love each other? Alice and Mathew that is because... I just feel protective over her and I don't want her to make a mistake." he said biting his lip wondering if she would even be the person to ask. Mathew’s mom said that she had saved his life twice would she risk that much for someone she didn't love? At that moment Alice came through the flames. She looked at the key she couldn't understand how it wouldn't work. Mathew was still sleeping on the couch and Zane seemed to be talking to Silvia. She sat down on a chair next Mathew as she looked down at him. She pushed back a few strands of hairs of his that had flopped onto his face.
"Poor thing." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 21:34

"Okay than" Silvia said as she picked up the tray of Oddie's food with one hand and with her wand in the other waved it causing the food, pots and bowls to disappear. She than headed towards to the room where Oddie was at when Zane asked her a question if Mathew and Alice really loved each other. She turned to face Zane.

"I have lived a long time and I have seen couple after couple after couple get together and a few years later break up. What Mathew and Alice have is much different than all of the past couples. Just looking at them you can see in their faces how much they love each other." Silvia said thoughtful. It reminded her of her and her boyfriend before her transformation. They were about to get married a few weeks after she was bitten. She smiled and said "Alice and Mathew are not a mistake. They're perfect for each other. Look at everything they've been through and somehow they managed to stay together." She than entered Oddie's room. A few minuets later she came back out and saw Alice returning from her trip.

"He'll be fine after awhile though we will have to wake him soon to take his potion. Is it every five hours he has to take it?" Silvia asked as she sat down in a rocking chair by the fireplace. She loved her rocking chair, it was comfortable and sitting right next to the fire made it cozy.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 21:58

Zane nodded to what Silvia had said he could see it the way she looked at him that they were in love it just killed him sometimes wishing that she had loved his brother that way or that there was someone he knew who loved him as much.
"Ya every five to six hours though I think it would be better just to keep it at five just to make sure and all." Alice stated not looking up from him she didn't want to wake him because she knew that after he took his potion she would have to fix his shoulder which seemed like more of a dreadful chore to her then to him. She didn't want to hurt him or cause him pain because she wouldn't be able to stand it. She kept telling herself that he was just like any of the patients she had treated when she was a healer but for some strange reason she couldn't wrap her brain around the idea.
"Silvia why didn't you come with us to the doctor?" she asked that question had been bugging her all night though she figured it was because she wanted to make sure nothing went wrong with Zane and Oddie in werewolf form and all.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 22:06

"Well we will have to wake him in about half an hour." Silvia said looking at a clock right above the fireplace. It looked like a phoenix and at it's chest was the face of the clock. The Pheonix's tail swished back and forth. Silvia loved the clock, it made her think of her own Pheonix.

"Oh me and the doctor doesn't have a great history together..." Silvia said thinking back. "He's a good doctor but he he is a wicked man. I'm certain you can tell that. Did you see his eyes." she frowned at his choice in blood. "One day him and I got into a fight. He banned me from his office. He told me only to come when I was on the verge of dying and he would only quicken my death." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 22:18

"Oh well lovely." Alice said to salvias last comment it did seem in character for him to say something like that.
"It's saddening...I think that’s the word I mean... but to see that in modern society when so many alternative options are available that some still turn to the want instead of the need." she stated not really having a clue if anyone would understand that but held back from asking if that made sense because Mathew always said yes and if she didn't then people just looked at her funny so either way she could tell and there was no other point in asking except to know. She sighed looking over at Silvia she had such a painful history, now to think of it they all did and anyone who had been changed into a vampire usually did whatever the case may be.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 22:36

Silvia nodded to Alice's comment. "So true." She than rose to her feet and looked at the small group. She looked at Zane who had been quiet since Alice's return, than at Alice who she could tell was still very concerned about Mathew. She knew Mathew would be fine and Alice didn't need to worry so long as he took his potion but Alice probably still would. Than she looked at Mathew who looked at peace and smiled.

"Well I should go check on Oddie and see how she's doing." Silvia said to the two. "She's still worried her son might turn into a werewolf. I keep telling her he won't but she doesn't fully believe me." she rolled her eyes and as she walked over to the guest room. "Be sure to give Mathew his potion here soon. You might want to wake him up early so he won't be so groggy when he take the potion." Silvia said before she entered the room and closed the door behind her
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 22:49

Alice nodded when Silvia left the room. Sudden silence filled the air and she couldn't help but feel like something needed to happen or someone needed to talk.
"So this doc guy doesn't sound very nice why did you go to him then?" Zane asked walking over standing next to Alice.
"He was the only chance and Mathew might have died without him or even worse lived a life full of pain never being able to do anything go anywhere see anything. Immured to the confines of bed rest. I couldn't lose him not after the first time I almost did..." Alice paused looking up at his puppy dog face.
"Jona loves you she just has a hard time letting down that tough exterior... she is a warrior always has been but once she fell in love she didn't know what to do and that’s what is going on right now." Alice explained glancing up at the clock realizing she needed to wake him up. She gently rubbed his good shoulder.
"Come on sleepy head you have to take your potion." she said knowing that didn't sound like the best wake up call.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 23:27

Mathew felt himself being rocked away and heard Alice's voice. He wanted to sleep more but he knew Alice was probably waking him up to take his potion. He opened his eyes and saw Alice's face and smiled brightly at her.

"I guess it's time to take that great tasting potion" he said weakly. He slowly sat up and looked around the room spotting Zane. "Good to see you're no longer trying to rip off my shoulder" he joked as he stiffled a yawn. "Where'd mom go?"

In the room Silvia was sitting on the bed next to Oddie, the tray of food sitting at the edge of her bed. Silvia didn't know what to say and left Oddie to herself to think for awhile. Now she decided he had given her enough time to think about it.

"Oddie it's not your fault, none of it is." Silvia said.

"Yes it is. I put everyone's life in danger because of my foolish ways. I should have never went to him. Why did I? Looking back I can't believe I was so foolish." Oddie said.

"You didn't know. Everyone makes mistakes. Be glad your son is back and he's fine." Silvia said.

"He's not fine. I wanted him back and now he is only to suffer more than before." Oddie said looking at the ground. "I wanted him back because he was all that I had left. I forgot how harsh this world was and only thought of myself."

"Don;t talk like that. If you didn't bring him back he would have never met Alice. You know how much he loves her. So long as Alice is along life is perfect for him. You know it. You brought him back so that he could have the life you never did." Silvia said getting to her feet. "You can pout all you want but you need to stop thinking about what wrong you did and see what greatness your mistakes have brought!" Silvia than walked out of the room leaving Oddie to herself.

"Mathew I see your up and looking better" Silvia said with a smile taking her seat back at the rocking chair. Mathew gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 23:37

Alice smiled.
"Ya sorry Hun just be pleased it isn't worse, there are some rank potions out there and this one doesn't even reach top ten." she said uncapping the potion and handing it to him. Zane made a small chuckle.
"Ya sorry about that lad... and about before I overreacted a bit." he said blushing a bit he hated admitting he was wrong.
"Aww look at you being all sweet and apologizing." Alice teased and he messed up her hair in response, they truly were like siblings and he was glad that Alice wasn't mad at him even though Alice still felt bad for comparing him to her father. To her that was probably the worst insult in the world.

How is Oddie I have a feeling she is taking this kind of rough on herself? Alice asked Silvia not wanting to bring it up in the open air where everyone could here. She glanced at Mathew.
"I have to brake your shoulder one of these days do you feel up to it now?" she asked hoping he said no the thought made her sick but the idea of that doctor doing it was way worse.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 00:16

Mathew smiled taking the potion from Alice. He took as much as he needed and handed the bottle back to Alice uncertain of what else to do with it.

"Don't worry about it." Mathew said moving his stiff shoulder but quickly regretting it. Pain shot up through his arm but he knew it had to do with the bone. "It was bound to happen sooner or later." He chuckled when Alice said about him apologizing and Zane messed up her hair.

She is. Silvia replied back. [i]She blames it all on herself. How horrible Mathew's life turned out and the poor women can't even see how happy he is. She wants him to live a normal life and we all know his life could never be normal even if Zelda didn't bring him back for her." Silvia said now looking deep into the fire.

"You can break it now if you're up to it" Mathew said. "It would help take away the discomfort."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 00:26

I feel bad for her though it's true Mathew isn't normal he isn't in a normal world thus he could never be normal. Alice thought thinking about it all. She took the bottle and capped it again and set it down.
"I don't think for a bit that it will get rid of the discomfort but in hindsight it wills help." she said not wanting him to be prepared for what was coming. She smoothed out her hair for pieces where sticking up thanks to Zane. She got closer to Mathews shoulder trying to tell what she needed to do first without touching him for this would cause the least amount of pain.
"On the count of three I want you to take a deep breath in." she instructed him barely holding the bone.
"One... two... three." she said pinching the bone and snapping it. She winced hearing the bone step she wasn't used to hearing that in a long time.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 22:30

Don't worry Alice, Oddie will get past it Silvia thought to her and than turned to see how Alice would be dealing with Mathew's arm. Never before did she have to break someone's bone for it to heal properly and Silvia was interested in what she had to do. It was the Ravenclaw in her.

"Well it hopefully can't make it much worse" Mathew said sitting up for Alice. He wanted to make the bone breaking process as easy as possible for her and he felt like sitting up straight would help. When Alice started to count down Mathew was reading himself for pain to come once it was broken. Once she reached 2 he took a deep breath and on three not only did he feel his bone break but he also heard it. Mathew hissed at the pain but managed not to scream. Compared to what he went through before a broken shoulder was nothing.

"Thanks Alice, I can feel it getting better already." Mathew said unsure if it was the bone rebreaking that was healing or the potion that was taken effect. Either way he was starting to feel much better and was less drowsy than before.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 22:39

Alice smirked at his comment.
"I'm so sorry." she told him but didn't stop she poked around his shoulder a bit and found another bone. This one seemed to be more oddly healed then the other one Zane really did total his shoulder.
"Ready?" she asked pinching the bone taking a deep breath herself.
"One...two...three." she said snapping it the sound sending chills down her spine. She had learned the counting trick way back when, it helped because it gave them something to focus on and it was harder to scream when they were focusing on breathing. She hoped she wasn't causing too much pain but it helped that he just took the potion because not only would it help with the infection but it would act as a pain reliever for his shoulder which she was thankful for.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 22:43

Mathew gave her a weak smile and said "No it needs to be done. Don't be sorry you're doing me a favor." Mathew could see how much Alice didn't like breaking his bones and he was wishing that she had let teh doctor do it so she wouldn't have to go through this. However at the same time Mathew was grateful that she decided to do it herself. He didn't like the doctor at all and he seemed like such an odd and creepy man.

Like he did before when Alice reached two he got ready to take a deep breath and on three his bone was once again broken.

"How many more breaks do I need?" Mathew asked her hoping she would say none or just one more. However if there were still many more Mathew was still willing to deal with the pain and have his bone broken another hundred times, if that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 22:56

"Um" she poked around his shoulder looking at the bones.
"I can't brake anymore until these heal correctly because if we break the other ones they all won’t heal right and it would defeat the purpose." she explained positioning his arm across his chest.
"Keep your arm like this." she said sitting back down it would only be a few seconds but there were still about three more bones and she needed to take a break from doing so. She looked over at him. She kissed him on the forehead.
"I hope I am not hurting you too much." she said quietly to him she really hated this but she doubted the doctor would be able to do it correctly.
"So why are you braking his shoulder?" Zane asked completely lost. Alice laughed because it was so out of nowhere she almost forgot he was there.
"Because the bones are all healed all funky." she stated and Zane nodded once she explained it.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 23:07

Mathew tried to hold his arm in front of his chest but was having some difficulties. He didn't know why a simple job of holding an arm was so hard. He looked over at Alice and said "Could I have like an arm thingy to hold it in place?" Silvia had to stop herself from laughing at Mathew.

"So why are you braking his shoulder?" Zane asked.

"She just likes to hurt me." Mathew said trying not to laugh. "She'll say it's because my bones didn't heal right but it's just an excuse to keep breaking them." Mathew looked over at Alice and said "But I still love her."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 23:23

"Yes secretly I just want to cause him pain and I will keep braking his shoulder till I am happy." she sad sarcastically and rolled her eyes a bit.
"How about something better?" she asked walking over and holding his arm in place so that way he didn't have to worry about keeping it in the right spot. Zane laughed at her.
"Your ridiculous." he said looking over at her.
"You just wish someone would break your shoulder." she teased then looked over at Silvia who was holding back a giggle most likely because Mathew had asked for an arm thingy which was funny though the only word she could think of was a cast and knew that was the wrong word so she just didn't comment on it.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 23:53

Alice came over and was holding his arm in place. Now Mathew didn't have to worry about it but Alice now had to keep holding his arm up. He was certain she would grow tired from it but said to her "Thanks. You know you don't have to hold it. I don't want to be a bother. I'll just lay down on the ground and lay it on my chest." he said smiling giving her a kiss on her cheek. He loved how Alice was willing to do anything for him like hold him arm for who knows how long. He was certain it wouldn't be too long. His bones had to be healing soon.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 00:03

Alice looked down at him.
"Don't be silly I would think I am more of a bother then you could ever be so don't even." she told him holding his arm in place.
"Plus if I don’t want to brake it again it is better for me just to hold it so that way it doesn't shift." she told him with a smile. Even though his shoulder was wrecked Oddie felt terrible there was still her clone on the loose Zane still was confused about everything and Silvia was stuck in the middle of it she felt at peace being next to her dysfunctional Family and she was happy just to be close to Mathew at this point so thankful that nothing worse had happened.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 00:14

Mathew smiled. This was one of the many things that he loved about Alice.

"Well if you want to hold my arm than be my guest." he said grinning. Mathew than looked over at Silvia and asked her a question that had been bothering him since he returned.

"Where's mom?" Mathew asked her. He was wondering why she wasn't here glad that he was still alive. "She didn't go running away again did she?"

"No, no she's in the guest room." Silvia said. "She's just resting. You think you've been through a lot last night imagine running all around the country trying to find someone to bite, It's very exhausting."

Mathew frowned knowing that she was lying but didn't ask much more about it. He knew there was something up but Silvia refused to say what for some reason.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 00:27

"Well I will then since you invited me to." she said with a smile then he asked Silvia about his mom and her smile dimmed a little bit but not enough to notice. Silvia was good at lying Alice probably would have made some random thing up about her wanting to look at the lovely blankets she had set out or something that didn't even make sense.
"You shoulder is almost done healing just think within a few more minutes you will be able to have full range of motion with it." she told him slightly changing the subject. Zane listened to what Silvia was saying when he realized that his mom must have been worried half to death.
"I have to go I’m sure my cows miss Me." he joked and then gave Alice a hug.
"Nice seeing you again and it was great meeting yall sorry it had to be under these circumstances." he said then took some floo powder out of his pocket and threw it in the fire place.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 22:33

"I can't wait." Mathew said to Alice. He would love to be able to move his arm without feeling any pain or discomfort. Than Zane rose to leave. Mathew waved with his other hand and said "Well maybe we could hang later. Hopefully than you won't try to rip off my shoulder" Mathew smiled.

Just than the door opened up and Oddie came walking out. She smiled seeing that her son was awake and seemed to be doing well.

"Mathew! You're all better." Oddie said walking over to Mathew. "Hows your arm?"

"It's fine mom" Mathew said. "Alice will have it fixed in no time and for a whole month I gotta take some potions. Nothing big."

"You better be sure to take those poitions. I know how forgetful you can be" she said as she sat down on the chair next to the couch him and Alice were sitting on.

"I'm sure Alice will make sure I don't forget." Mathew said. "How was your nap?"

'My nap?" Oddie said confused but than quickly understood. "It was refreshing. I needed the rest after running all over the place and trying to take out my son."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 22:47

Zane smirked at Mathews response then stepped into the flames and went home.
"Trust me I don't think I will let him forget." Alice said with a slight smile looking down at Mathews shoulder trying to figure out what she had to do next. Alice watched as he asked about his moms "nap". She waited for something she had a lot of things on her mind but didn't want to bring up any of them at this moment it was just better to have them all relaxed for a bit before anything else happened. She looked at his shoulder.
"Ready for me to break another one I know its riveting fun." Alice joked.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08 2010, 22:26

Mathew gave his mother a weak smile but didn't say much about it. He knew she wasn't napping like they claimed but everything seemed peaceful and he let it be. It had been awhile since things were last peaceful. It seemed like there was always something going on in his life.

"Ready for me to break another one I know its riveting fun." Alice joked.

Mathew chuckled and said "Sure if you're up to it. Once your done breaking it this time and it fully heals I'll have full mobility of my arm and shoulder right?" Mathew asked her hoping she said yes. He hated having a little pain when he moved his arm a little bit. He just wanted his shoulder fixed and back to normal.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08 2010, 22:42

"Should is the key word there." she said with a smile he should be able to use his arm he should be able to do a lot of stuff but that should word has bitten them in the but before. Alice let go of his arm and went back to his shoulder.
"Last one." she told him kissing him on the cheek they were lucky it was his shoulder it is a joint and only managed to brake a few surrounding bones. She did the same thing she had done to the first two pinching them then counting to three, then snapping the bone which made a horrible sound but by now she was used to the sound she was just wondering how Mathew was taking it. Then she wondered what his mom would think she was after all right there as she broke her sons bone and if he screamed she was sure Oddie would spazz.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08 2010, 22:57

Mathew braced himself like he did for all of the other times that Alice had broken his shoulder. While she was breaking it Mathew looked over at his mother a few times wondering if she thought that the doctor should be doing this instead of Alice. When his bone was broken Mathew grunted but managed not to scream which he thought that Alice was thankful for.

"Well it should heal now and it;ll be as good as new" Mathew said. "Thank you Dr. Alice."

"Yes thank you Alice for everything you have done so far. I don't know what we would do without you." Oddie said. Mathew could tell that while she was breaking his shoulder she was holding her breath until it was done. Oddie was now confident in her abilities.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08 2010, 23:24

Alice could tell that Mathew was holding in a scream which she was happy he did she didn't think she would be able to stand him screaming in pain. She giggled slightly as he called her dr. Alice.

"I'm sure yall would do perfectly fine without Me." she said with a slight smile at Oddie. Alice was sure that if she wasn't always with Mathew she wouldn't have had to save his life so she was positive that she wasn't really helping but rather endangering them. She was convinced if she said this it wouldn't help or do anything so there was no point in saying it. Alice kissed Mathew on the cheek.
"Keep your arm straight down and you will be fine in a few minutes." she told him sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 22:31

Mathew moved his arm just as Alice had told him. He held it straight not wanting his bones to heal wrong again. He didn't want to have to go through breaking it once more. However he was sure that if he was holing his arm wrong that Alice would correct it for him. He just couldn't wait until his shoulder was fully fixed and back to normal.

Mathew gave her a kiss and said "Thanks for everything. I dunno what I'd do without you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next