Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSOn A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 20:26

First topic message reminder :

Mathew was standing right outside his house waiting for Alice to come. He was both excited and nervous. Mathew asked if Alice would stop by and hang with him but he didn't tell her he was taking her on that date he had been promising since they first started dating. During his hunts through the woods by his house he had found the perfect location for them. There was a meadow far from civilization with a great view of the forrest. It was up high on a hill and Mathew loved to stop by after hunting and spend some time there. Mathew had laid out a blanket for them both to lay on and was thinking about packing some food but than he remebered that he was a vampire and so was Alice so he doubted that she would want to eat food. instead he had gone to the butcher shop eailier that day and bought some blood that he placed into a pitcher that was in the basket right on the blanket. He was hoping they could relax there and drink some blood. He thought that it would be like those couples he was on the muggle's tv drinking wine together. As Mathew thought about it more he was wondering if Alice would perfer wine instead of blood.

"Maybe I should of tried some wine" Mathew whispered to himself. He had never tasted wine before and didn't have the faintest idea of what it would taste like. Mathew just shrugged his shoulders and said "Well it's too late for that. I wonder where Alice is?" He looked down at his watch and saw that it was still a half hour before she was suppose to arrive. I'm starting to get nervous Mathew thought to himself and he sat down on the stair in front of his house. He was glad that Oddie was out shopping so she wouldn't be able to interrupt thier date. Now all he had to do was lure her to the place without her knowing.

Maybe I'll ask her if she would like to go hunting with me Mathew said tyring to think of a way instead of just blurting out and saying 'Hey I wanna take you to a meadow.' Or maybe I could ask her if she would like to take a hike in the woods. I think I'll do that. Hopefully she will want to otherwise I'm gonna have to drag her there Mathew chuckled
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

AuthorMessage
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11 2010, 20:23

Alice felt his shoulder gently and looked at it trying to determine whether it would need to be fixed.
"Unfortunately a bit of it has not healed right and we will have to brake each one at a different time to make sure that each bone is treated properly." she stated with a slight smile she felt so bad that it was her fault that this had happened. She didn't want to brake his shoulder it would be painful and he would scream even if he tried to hold it in and she couldn't bear the thought.
Just imagine him not as him maybe that would help. Alice thought trying to figure out how she would manage this.
"Well we should get you back and what are we going to do with them?" she asked looking at the two werewolf’s laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 13:03

Mathew frowned at the idea but he knew it would need to be done. "Well if anyone has to break my shoulder for medical reasons I'm glad it's you." Mathew said with a smile. He got to his feet and looked around at the two werewolves laying that their feet. He was uncertain of what they could do.

"We could put them in cages, that's really the only we can do. We'll take them back to the house and lock them in the basement until the moon sets. I dunno what else we could do." he replied
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 15:32

Alice smiled.
"I don't I can say I’m glad it's me braking It." she stated kindly, she handed his wand back to him.
"I think you might want this back since I am done borrowing it for right now." she said placing it in his hand. She looked over at them her stomach turned at the idea of caging them but she knew there wasn't really much they could do.
"Well I think Zane won’t be moving very much so I don't think we have to cage him and your mom I mean do we really have to?" she asked knowing the answer. Alice didn't like this it was messy business and it seemed like everything was going wrong. Mathew was hurt Zane and Oddie were lying on the floor and she was stuck in the middle trying to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 14:18

Mathew took his wand from Alice and said "We need to get a wand for yourself one of these days." He turned to face the werewolves. "Yea I guess Zane will be okay until we get to the house but the Stunning Spell will wear off. Having mom in the cage will be best for us all. Mom made me promise that if something like this happened that I made sure she didn't hurt anyone even if it meant caging her." That was the only reason why Mathew would preform the caging spell by transfiguring anything hearby into a cage. His mother had him practice for days like today. Mathew sigh and pointing his wand at a nearby cage preformed the spell again that he used on Zane. This time Mathew made sure the cage was well locked and well secured. He than place a hover charm on both Zane and the box holding Oddie.

"Well now we can head back home and see how Silvia's doing." Mathew said. He hoped she was fine but Silvia was a vampire. It would be impossible to kill her let alone gravely hurt her. "You ready?" Mathew asked Alice.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 21:29

"I have one but I keep dropping it braking it forgetting it etc." she said with a smile. She nodded when Mathew was talking about the cage she understood though she still didn't like it. When he said something about Silvia she suddenly remembered.
Crap Silvia is at her house all alone oh I sure hope she is alright. Alice thought smiling down at Mathew. She placed her shoulder under his arm prying him off the ground
"You ok?" she asked once he was up.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 23:36

Mathew let Alice help him to his feet. He was glad that she did otherwise Alice might have had to wait for him to get up. Mathew didn't want to admit it but his shoulder was bothering him more than before. He was however going to wait until he was sure that Zane and Oddie was locked away safe in the basement before he worried about himself. Mathew was even determined to find out what happened to Silvia too before he had Alice fix the bone.

"Yea I'm dandy." Mathew said with a slight smile. "Let's hurry before they try to eat us again." Mathew flicked his wand and the two werewolves floated ahead of them. Thanks to the full moon the woods were lighted well enough that Mathew was able to see the werewolves hovering right before them a good distance ahead.

"Do you know how much longer until the moon set?" Mathew asked Alice as he lead the way back to Silvia's house.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15 2010, 17:44

Alice flashed him a slight smile helping him walk to the house she watched them float in front making sure to keep a close eye on them. She glanced up at the sky trying to figure out how much longer till it would end.
"It just raised the moon wont set for another 6 and a half hours ish I’m no math matician but that would be my best guess." She stated looking over at him his shoulder was hurting she could tell it didn't look well either sometimes the quick healing could be a curse instead of a blessing, but so was everything else.
"When we get there I want you to lay down I will go check on Silvia ok?" she asked though he would want to check on her it only made sense for him to go lie down.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15 2010, 22:04

Mathew sighed knowing that they still had a good amount of time until the moon set. He wished that the sun would just pop up now so that they wouldn't have to be worrying about being eaten by werewolves. Mathew just focused on getting the werewolves through the woods and to the house.

"Once I'm sure that Zane and mom are locked in the basement and that Silvia is still alive I'll lay down than." Mathew said. He wanted to make sure that everyone was safe and fine before he relaxed. Alice was right like usual. With his shoulder he should lay down but there was too much to do and too much to worry about for him to just lay down. He was certain that Alice would be able to take care of everything but he wanted to make sure that everyone was fine, especially Silvia. If it wasn't for Mathew he was certain that Alice wouldn't have gotten hurt, Silvia wouldn't have to worry about the Unbreakable Vow trying to kill her and Zane and his mother would have both taken their potions and would have been fine. If it wasn't for him everyone would be fine right now.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15 2010, 22:44

"Mathew no!" she protested her voice a bit higher then usual at the point.
"You need to rest." Alice said biting his lip.
"Mathew don't make me make you lie down I don't want to have to." she said waiting for his response it was important he moved as little as possible to risk any further injuries.
"And stop blaming yourself it was my fault you know it so stop jumping through hoops in your head to make it seem like yours...I will lock them up and then check on Silvia see if she is ok and if she isn't I know for the most part how to deal with things and then I will go and fix your shoulder ok so stop being a worry wart and just heal." she explained with a concerned face for him he needed to think about himself every once in a while instead of worrying about everything else.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15 2010, 23:03

Mathew wanted to fight back but his bothering shoulder was telling him that Alice was right. "I'll help you lock them up and than I'll rest." Mathew said hoping she wouldn't argue. He wanted to at least make sure they made it to the basement and the door was securely locked. He would hate for them to get lose again though he was certain Alice would make sure they wouldn't. After all she was worried about Zane probably almost as much as Mathew was worried about Oddie. As for Silvia he was certain she was fine. She was probably still laying on the bed alseep or else hiding in the bathroom or something from Oddie. "Once I'm sure that they're locked up I'll rest and let you take care of everything else than." Mathew said hoping she would agree
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15 2010, 23:28

"Fine Mathew." she said only agreeing because she was worried she would whim out when it came to locking them up and she knew with Mathew there it would be done correctly.
"But as soon as we are done with that I want you in bed resting got it?" Alice asked strictly making sure he would be ok.
Oh I sure hope Silvia is alright I mean she was in a deep sleep when Oddie might have changed and then Silvia would be torn to shreds I mean as long as she wasn't burned she would be ok but reaching everything together would be insane I don't know where I would start or what I would do. she thought based on experience her arm had been torn off and she had to reattach it but the thought of being torn to shreds made her panic a bit and soon they were close to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16 2010, 22:25

Mathew gave her a crooked smile glad that she did give in a little. "Yes I'll be sure to rest as soon as they're well secured." Mathew said as he directed the werewolves around a tree and onto a path that lead to Silvia's house. The path was a path but only those who knew where her house was at would be able to see the path. Soon Silvia's tree came into view and Mathew rushed over. He wanted to hurry up and take care of the werewolves so he could rest. his shoulder was now killing. He opened the door and directed the werewolves over to where the basement door was. With a flick of his wand the door opened slaming against the wall.

"Opps" Mathew said as he directed the werewolves down the steps and into the basement. "You go find Silvia and I'll take care of these two." Mathew said. He had to lock Zane in a cage and Mathew knew Alice wouldn't want to see him place in a cage. Mathew than directed Zane into a cage and made sure it was well locked. He left Oddie in the cage she was in already. There was only one cage down there and Mathew placed Zane in it.

Once they were locked in their cages Mathew quickly made his way up the stairs and locked the basement door behind him. This time he placed several spells on it makign it so that if the door did open no one would be able to enter or exit the room. Satisfied with what he had down Mathew walked over to the couch and laid down glad that he was finally able to rest his shoulder. All he could do now was wait for Alice to return and say how Silvia was doing.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 13:17

"Mathew might want to leave them clothes somewhere most of the time turning back from a werewolf you’re like...nude." she said with a slight giggle before she turned to go find Silvia and so far it was good because Silvia wasn't ripped to pieces with shreds of flesh everywhere so that meant she was better than Alice thought but that wasn't much that merely meant she was better than the worse case scenario.
"Silvia?" she asked walking into the kitchen hoping she didn't startle her and get stunned.
"Silvia are you alright it's me and Mathew we just wanted to make sure you were ok." Alice concerned as she turned the corner looking into the other rooms.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 23:51

Mathew nodded at Alice's comment. She was right and he needed to go find Oddie and Zane some clothes. Oddie was easy, he could just get a pair of old robes in one of Silvia's closet. Zane however was a different story. Unless Mathew had some of his robes laying around somewhere there would be no guy clothing for Zane. Mathew was certain there had to be a pair of his old robes here. After all he had stayed over at Silvia's house a couple of times when he was growing up.

After searching for awhile Mathew managed to get two sets of robes from the livingroom closet. Mathew found a pair of Silvia's that looked almost like the robes Oddie wore all of the time and he also managed to find some Hogwarts robes that he used to wear. They had the Ravenclaw shield on it but he doubted Zane would mind. It would either mean being dressed or naked and Mathew knew Zane would pick being dressed.

Mathew walked down into the basement and placed the clothes into the cages hoping that the werewolves wouldn't tear them apart. He threw the robes into Oddie' cage and saw that she was still stunned. He than threw some robes into Zane's cage and saw that he was still still. He than preformed the countercurse to release Zane and hoped that the werewolve didn't try to eat the robes on the ground or something. Once that was all done Mathew went back upstairs and laid down on the couch. His shoulder was killing him.

~~~

Silvia was hiding in her closet in her bedroom. Just before the moon rose Oddie realized she hadn't taken her potion so awoken Silvia and helped place her into the closet. Oddie locked it and made sure that a werewolf wouldn't be able to get in and eat Silvia. Silvia was than in a safe place while Oddie changed and she watched as Oddie ran out of the room hoping that Mathew and Alice would be fine. In Oddie's haste she didn't have much time to warn Mathew and Alice or do anything else but make sure Silvia was safe. Even though he had a sharp pain in her side Silvia was fine. When she heard Alice calling out her name Silvia called out back.

"I'm in the closet. Oddie locked me inside." Silvia cried out.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 12:15

Alice walked over to the door and unlocked it to find Silvia. She had a great sigh of relief.
"Oh thank goodness you are all right." she said glad that Silvia had managed to get to safety.
"Mathew locked them up in the basement so for as far as I know it is safe." she explained thinking about Mathews shoulder when it hit her.
"Crap" she said under her breath and then sprinted over to Mathew.
"Mathew how badly does your shoulder hurt because you were bitten by a werewolf and think about it what happens to regular wizards are bitten by werewolf’s and then think about what happens when a vampire is bitten by a werewolf." she said her eyes widening slightly she didn't know what to do or how to help but then maybe it wasn't that bad and she was over reacting.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 23:11

Silvia saw the door opened and Alice stood there. She was wondering where Mathew was at until Alice said about him locking up them up in the basement. Who them were Silvia wasn;t sure. She knew there was Oddie but Alice and Mathew must have ran into another werewolf. Silvia climbed to her feet ignoring the pain in her side. Compared to what she went through earlier it was nothing. Silvia was about to ask what happened when Alice dashed off. Silvia followed her out to the living room where Mathew was laying on the couch. Silvia could tell he was in discomfort but she let Alice take care of him.

"Alice I'm sure I'll be fine." Mathew said. "Well once the bone heals right." he added with a slight smile. He didn't know what happened to a vampire when they were bite by a werewolf. As far as he knew Mathew didn't know any vampires who were ever bitten by a werewolf. Maybe it did something and maybe it didn't. "You don't think the bite would like make me a werewolf do you? Is it possible to be a werewolf and a vampire?" Mathew asked. "Naw that surely couldn't happen." he added
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 23:26

Alice bit her lip when he asked her if that was possible.
"Well there are things called hybrids which are vampire and werewolves but no one knows where they come from or how they came from... It could be this but I don't know Mathew have you ever had a bone heal incorrectly before because if you have and this feels different then we need to get you medical attention immediately and Mathew if you are in pain you need to tell me because I don't want to re brake any bones if it hurts to bad because usually it would get better in fact it shouldn't ever get worse if your pain has been increasing then we need to do something before it gets too bad." she said looking at him with concern she wondered what would happen she had never been bitten by a werewolf the only person she knew who had was dead. That thought rang in her head what if he was going to die by a simple bite but she died of other causes it couldn't have been from a bite so he wouldn't die he is a vampire he can't. Alice felt his arm and it was swollen. She ripped off his shirt to examine the shoulder but got distracted from his abs first.
"Mathew!" she stated in shock from the condition of it.

(Lol lets rip off his shirt that makes sense.)
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21 2010, 00:01

(she just wants to check him out XD)

Mathew watched as Alice became more and more concerned by the second. He didn't know what to do or even say. He couldn't tell Alice that he wasn't going to die from it or even if he wasn't going to be affected at all by the bite because he didn't know. He thought the idea of being a hybrid wouldn't be so bad since the alternative would be death.

Just than Alice ripped off his shirt and Mathew instantly moved his head to look at his shoulder. Out of the corner of his eye he saw that his shoulder still had the bite marks and was now bright red. It was swollen and seemed to be traveling from his shoulder to the rest of his torso.

"Oh that doesn't look good." Mathew said looking up at Alice. He knew how she would react. He had to keep her calm. "Alice I'll be okay. You're right we need to get me some medical attention. Is there a vampire doctor nearby?" he asked with a little chuckle.

"Actually there is." Silvia said calmly. "I go to him for anything dealing with vampires but I don't know if he would be able to help you. He's been alive for awhile and has been helping vampires with medical purposes so he could have ran into someone with your case Mathew." She didn't want to raise their hopes by saying he would be able to fix anything.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21 2010, 00:09

"Well we need to get him there and fast if this spreads who knows what could happen if it over takes everything." Alice said seriously worried what she didn't tell him was what being a hybrid was like it surely sounded cool but it was far from its name.

"And if he can't help the only thing left to do would be to take him to Saint Mungos." she said even though she hated the thought of that place but she hated the idea of any hospital but easily risk her discomfort for him. She went over to Mathew to help him up.

"Can you stand or do you need to be carried?" she asked hoping that he didn't need to be carried but would agree to it because usually walking with some medical issue like this was bad.

"Thank you Silvia." Alice said softly glad Silvia was here otherwise she would have no clue what to do and probably still be in shock.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21 2010, 01:15

Mathew was glad that Silvia had some solution even though she didn't know it would work. Otherwise Mathew was certain that Alice wouldn't be acting as calmly as she was. Mathew tried to get to his feet but he moved his shoulder causing him much pain. It felt like his whole shoulder was on fire.

"Well Alice you might have to help me walk but I don't think you'll need to have to carry me there." Mathew said through his teeth. He was clenching his jaw from the pain he was feeling.

"There's two ways you can get there." Silvia said knowing that they wouldn't like to hear either option. "There's the knight bus but he know it'll jerk him around a lot and there's also the Floo Network but it'll jerk him around as well. You can't apperate there so basically those are your two options. You could try flying but that would take a long time and I bet you two would get lost."

"Oh wow that's great news." Mathew said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21 2010, 01:48

Alice bit her lip seeing him in pain brought tears to her eyes.

"Well I think the floo network would be better it is faster and there isn't a chance of running into people who could make things worse." she said placing her hand around his waist.

He will be ok, he will be ok, he will be ok. She had to keep reminding herself in order not to go into full panic mode which would cause no one any good. She hoisted him up a bit so he didn't have so much pressure pushing down on him.

"Well what is the place called?" she asked Silvia trying to get going before anything to bad happened. She kissed him on the cheek.

"You ok honey?" Alice asked concerned for him she knew he wasn't his teeth were gritted but she had to ask him and he would probably get really annoyed with her asking him.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21 2010, 22:51

Mathew wrapped his one arm around Alice's shoulder to help her keep him balanced. He knew Alice wouldn't have any problem carrying him since she had superhuman strength.

"Well he has the Floo Network set up so all you have to say is Vampire Medic and it'll take you right there." Silvia said getting up and walking over to the fireplace. She reached for a pot on the mantle and took a pinch of Floo Powder from it. "His name is Dr. Vampero. He changed his name when he became a doctor." she added. Silvia was certain that Mathew and Alice didn't care. Silvia threw the Floo Powder into teh flames and they turned bright green. "Just say Vampire Medic and you'll be there. I hope he'll be fine." Silvia said with a worried look.

"I'm fine Alice. Let's go see the doc." Mathew said with a slight smile. The burning sensation was spreading more and more. He just wanted to get there and have it fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 13:42

Your not fine you have been bitten by something that could kill you the swelling is getting worse you are clearly in pain and can barely move because of it. she thought not wanting to say it out loud. Finally she got Mathew to the fire place she didn't want to go to fast at risk of hurting him but she did want to get there quickly. Alice squeezed both of them into the fire place and threw the powder on the floor while saying "Vampire Medic" praying that it would work and that Mathew wouldn't get bumped around too much. There was a sudden feeling of being pushed and pulled in different directions until they landed (Alice falling to the ground when they did.) in a strange place that seemed to remind her of old horror movies for some reason.
"Hello?" she asked looking around for this doctor.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 21:48

It's not killing me yet so I'm fine. Mathew thought back though he looked sick. He looked up at the green flames and knew he would regret the second he walked into them. Mathew knew only too well that going through the Floo Network wasn't a nice stroll through the park. With his injured shoulder he knew he was going to be bumped around and he knew it was going to hurt. Not trying to think about it Mathew walked with Alice over to the flames and entered the fire place. Just as he had guessed he was being thrown around and occasionally cried out in pain. He hoped that Alice didn't hear him but he was certain she did. After all she was standing right beside him.

Once they landed Mathew fell onto his face. he rolled over onto his side but quickly regretted it, he rolled onto the bitten side. Mathew cried out in pain again as he quickly sat up and looked around him to see a dingy looking room. It had chairs all over the place as if it was a waiting room.

"Welcome to Vampire Medic. How may I help you?" asked a voice. Looking around Mathew saw it was coming from a women who was standing behind a window in the wall.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 22:26

Alice went over to him as he cried it was horrible to hear him be in pain the sound turned her stomach upside down and she gritted her teeth.

"I'm so sorry I should have never let this happen." she told him kissing him on the forehead she felt horrible about the whole thing. When she heard the women’s voice she almost jumped in shock.

"Um we need to see a doctor now!" she insisted urgently they needed to get him help and she didn't have time to wait around. She helped Mathew up hoping she didn't hurt him in doing so.

"Um his name is like Dr. Vampero we need to see him now!" Alice said remembering the name that Silvia had said.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 22:39

When Alice helped Mathew up he bite down on his tongue to stop himself from screaming in pain. In doing so he bite down too hard on his tongue and caused blood to rush into his mouth. he just swallowed the blood and unlike the wound on his shoulder his tongue healed back.

"Alice it's not your fault." Mathew said to her. "It's not like you told Zane to try to chew off my arm." he try to chuckle but couldn't. Laughing made his ribs hurt.

The women in the window looked at the two and said "Well you seem to have a nasty wound there. I guess your a vampire needed vampire medical help otherwise you wouldn't know about us. Luckily we have no patients at this moment seeing how most vampires cuts heal instantly unlike yours. Also many don't know about us since the Ministry keeps trying to shut us down." the women rolled her eyes as she pulled out a piece of paper and started writing on it.

"Please let us see Dr. Vampero." Mathew said.

"Don't worry we'll get you in." the women said as she finished writing on the paper. She walked over away from the window and a few minuets later a door opened. "Come and I'll take you to Dr. Vampero's office." she said standing off to the side for Alice and Mathew to enter
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 23:18

Alice watched Mathew’s expression and tried to smile at his attempt to lighten the mood but it was too late to and she couldn't feel any emotion she had numbed her sense to keep herself from breaking down.
Thank goodness no one else is here. she thought as she helped Mathew through the door knowing it hurt him to walk it most likely hurt him to even move the slightest bit.
"Thank you." she said to the girl looking around for the doctor or a doctor’s room but couldn't find one. She didn't like this room she didn't like the smell or feeling of it but she felt that way about a lot of things and learned to ignore unreasonable suspicions.
"Where is he?" Alice asked still looking around and then looking back at Mathew.
"Tell me you will live I just need to hear it from you please just tell me that you’re not going to die." she told Mathew knowing he couldn't make any promises but if she didn't hear it but she knew it still might not be true.
Why did Silvia not come with us? she wondered but was too distracted to even notice too much.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 23:27

Mathew started to feel nauseous but he tried to ignore the feeling. Throwing up would only make Alice worry more. He looked over at Alice and gave her teh biggest smile he could muster. He could barely even get himself to smile.

"Don't worry Alice. I'll see this Dr. Vamp dude and I'll be back to my oldself." Mathew said to her knowing that she was worried and wished she didn't have to see him like this. Mathew felt the burning sensation spreading and looked down only to see that his whole torso was now red and his shoulder was swelling rapidly.

"Hello customers. How may I help you?" a voice said behind them. Out of the shadows appeared a man with blonde hair and very bright red eyes. He looked at Alice and than at Mathew. "Ah I see we have a few vegetarians." he said looking at both of their eyes. His eyes than rested upon Mathew's shoulder and torso and said "What on earth have you done to yourself boy?"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 23:39

Alice took a deep in shock when the man said something her eyes met him he was sadistic willing to take human life perfectly innocent people’s lives away he disgusted her.
"We are vegetarians if that is how you wish to address are life style, I don't care just can you help us?" she asked basically pleading with him to heal him.
"He..." she swallowed trying to phrase everything.
"He was bitten by a werewolf can you help him?" she asked ready for this all to be done with and for him to get treatment. She smiled slightly at Mathew when he told her he would be back to his old self in no time. She didn't know if this would be true but she liked the idea of it just being flu that after taking Advil he would be alright. This was of course not the case but the idea of it made her a lot more at ease.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 23:46

Dr. Vampero smiled at Alice's comment her life style. "Don't worry child. I need to know this so I know which approach to take. Whether or not you drink human or animal blood will depend on the treatment this boy will recieve. Now you said he was bitten by a werewolf..." he said throughfully as he turned to his right and entered another room. He motioned for Alice and Mathew to follow him.

Dr. Vampero walked into a room that looked like a muggle's office room. In fact the building they were in used to be a doctor's office until the area was deserted years ago. Dr. Vampero found the place and just moved it. Placing some spells around the town he was able to keep out everything but vampires.

"Place the young lad onto the bed over there." Dr. Vampero said as he started opening drawers that was across from the bed. After searching for a bit he placed on gloves and turned around to see if Mathew was on the bed yet.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 00:00

Alice inched him foreword trying not to harm him in the process of getting him to the bed. Once they were in the room she lifted him up and placed him down where the doctor had motioned. It looked like a plain hospital room like the ones muggle used. She hated muggle Hospital rooms they were to clean to white to odd to be a good place to be. Which of course it never was. But to be honest she hated the doctors more than then the rooms and this one was just like the others creepy... Not creepy like Boy Scout troop leader or creepy like Michal Jackson but he was creepy like that weird guy down the street creepy. He snapped the Plastic gloves on and she flinched at the sound.
"Yes he was um bitten by a werewolf on his left shoulder shuddering it and when it healed it didn't heal properly but as you can see along with that the swelling had spread from his shoulder to his entire torso." Alice explained with a deep breath and wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 00:09

Mathew laid down on the bed trying to move as little as possible. One little movement sent pain shooting throughout his entire body. Even if he moved his fingers caused him pain even though they weren't bright red like his torso. Mathew didn't even seem to notice what was going on around him.

Dr. Vampero walked over to mathew's side and looked down at his shoulder. He examined it for a few quiet seconds and than touched the wound with his hand. Mathew shied away from the man afraid that he might poke him again but Dr. Vampero started to exmaine the rest of his torso.

"Well I can tell he was bitten by a werewolf. You see all of this redness. If he was a human and not a vampire than he would be changing into a werewolf. You are aware I assume that tongiht is a full moon." Dr. Vampero looked up at Alice only speaking to her now. Mathew was slowly losing consciousness. "Once the full moon sets I'll have to give him a potion and he'll be his normal old self. He won't even turn into a werewolf. There's nothing I can do until the moon sets." Dr. Vampero looked down at his watch and saw there was still a few hours left.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 00:20

Ya I am aware to night is a full moon moron. she wanted to say sarcastically but held back. She sighed in relief when he said that he would be ok it was as if a wave had washed over her and she felt at ease. But then again they did have to wait till the moon set for anything to be fixed. It was a bitter sweet victory.
"Is there anything you can do to numb the pain for him?" Alice asked placing Mathews hand in hers hoping it didn't hurt. She felt bad for him but she had to admit he was way better at dealing with pain then her. She watched Mathew slowly start to drift off. She wanted to tell him to stay with her but that would be selfish she knew how much it hurt and she realized that doing that to him would be cruel to endure that for her.
"Um and what about his shoulder the only way to fix it would be to rebrake his bones when would be the best time to do that where pain would be the least amount?" she asked the doctor knowing at one point she would still have to fix his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 21:49

Dr. Vampero watched Mathew closely and a few minuets Mathew finally passed out. Dr. Vampero knew that Mathew was in a lot of pain and that he was burning up and him passing out only meant the pain was too much for him to endure. Dr. Vampero walked over to the drawers and started to pull out some rags. He turned on the sink that was on the counter beside the drawers and turned on the cold water and placed the rags in the sink.

"Well he passed out so that will work enough." Dr. Vampero responded to Alice's first question. There wasn't really anything he could give Mathew. He just had to wait it out. Once the moon set the pain would go away and all he would have to do is take a potion every few hours until the next full moon. Dr. vampero turned off the water and rinsed out the rags. He than walked back over to Mathew and placed the rags onto his forehead and over his shoulder. "That will help cool him down and that's about all we can do."

"Once the moon sets and he wakes up a few hours later he'll start to feel fine once he starts taking his potion. i would say a few hours later you can reset him shoulder unless you want me to do it." Dr. Vampero said now looking up at Alice.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 22:06

Poor thing she thought looking at him with loving eyes when the doctor started to speak. He said that he couldn't do much but put cold rags on him to cool him down. Then he asked if she would like him to reset his shoulder Alice emidiatly answered this.

"No I can fix his shoulder myself." she stated holding back the sarcastic 'Thank you very much.' statement she wanted to add to the end of her sentence. She wanted only as little help from this man as needed.

"What exactly is this potion that he will be taking?" she asked wanting to make sure that it wasn't something she didn't want him having.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 22:30

The doctor shrugged his shoulder when Alice said he didn't want his help resetting Mathew's shoulder. If Alice wanted to set it than the doctor didn't care. Unlike the muggles if Mathew's shoulder didn't heal right she could keep breaking it until it did. She wouldn't have to wait months until it healed to see if it healed properly.

"Well there was a potion that was just discovered not too long ago... I would say about twenty years ago. It's very effective. All Mathew has to do is take a potion every five to six hours until the next full moon. If the bitten area doesn't turn red and actually heals than he can stop taking the potion because he's been healed. Otherwise we'll have to experiment on some treatments and see if they work. Worse case is that he'll just burn up and be in pain every full moon." Dr. vampero said.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 22:50

Alice took a deep breath at this news not only would she have deal with locking Zane up if he didn't take his potion but then she would have to deal with Mathew in pain every full moon was too much to bare.

"And what would happen if he doesn't take the potion now? and what would happen if he didn't take the potion every five to six hours?" she asked not really sold on the potion it had just been discovered meaning it couldn't have had enough time to figure out every angle of it and what would happen in certain situations. Every five to six hours until the next full moon was a long time to take a potion what if he forgot just once or he was busy and he couldn't take it would he be shocked back into this pain or would nothing happen and if nothing would happen then what was the point of the potion?
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 23:27

"Well dear he can't take the potion now for two reasons." Dr. Vampero said looking down at Mathew's bite. he picked up the rag and felt that it was now warm again. "For one he's unconscious and two he can't take it while the effect of the bite is taking place. If he was human he would be turning into a werewolf, since he's not the bite's not doing much but causing him pain and to heat up. Once the moon sets than he wouldn't be affected by the bite. Otherwise if he drinks the potion now than with his body temperature so high it would only denature the potion and render it useless. Once the moon sets he'll take it every five to six hours." Dr. vampero picked up both rags and walked back over to the sink. "If he doesn't take the potion every five to six hours than it won't work. As he drinks it he's in a way building his immune system in a way to fight the werewolf inside of him." he stated. He was unsure of how to explain this all to Alice without getting too medical. "Than when the bite tries to take effect again and turn him into a werewolf, which we can see he is incapable than the potion will take effect. If he has taken enough of the potion he will fight off the effects of the bite and be back to his old self. The night of the full moon you'll see his shoulder start to turn red but after an hour it'll heal right up. It might leave a scar though." Dr. Vampero added as he filled the sink with cold water and threw the rags in it. "Just be glad he's not like those few vampires who can turn into a werewolf."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 23:54

Alice bit her lip that didn't seem to like the sound of all that yes she was thankful he wouldn't turn into a vampire but the thought that if he didn't take the potion then the pain would come back she looked at the doctor whose eyes were blood red it sickened her to see such creatures still existed in the world today.
"And what would happen if the potion didn't work he just has to live through this pain for the rest of his life?" she asked a bit to harshly she wanted to make sure everything was perfect before he took the potion.
"Please excuse me for a moment." she stated walking out of the room. She hit her head against the wall taking a deep breath.
"How can I let this happen?" she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 00:08

Dr. Vampero reached into the sink and rinsed out the two rags before returning to Mathew. he placed them on Mathew's head and shoulder once more and looked up at Alice. He could see that Alice was going through a lot but there was nothing he could do and he also had more pressing matters at the time instead of playing a shrink.

"Well if the potion doesn't work, which I doubt unless he doesn't take it when he's suppose to than we will experiment on other things until we find something that does." Dr. Vampero said. "There's little else I can do. Not many people like us vampires so when something like this happens to a vampire people rarely look into it and try to find a cure. We vampires have to look out for ourselves and luckily we did just that and created this anti-werewolf potion. We will have to experiment and see if we can find something."

Just than Alice excused herself but Dr. vampero didn't care if she was in the room or not. It didn't change what he had to do. At least he wouldn't have to be answering a million questions while she was away.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 00:20

Alice walked back in not wanting to leave Mathew alone in there for much time she didn't like that word experiment it made it count like the time she was at Saint Mungos with Jona it never seemed to be a good thing. She understood the doctor wasn't particularly happy with her questions but she didn't care much she wanted things to be dons and done fast and right so if bugging the doctor about all of this is what got it done then she would make sure it happened. She looked down at Mathew not sure what to do she wanted to ask another question but she didn't want to anger the doctor especially when he was in charge of making sure Mathew was all right so she sat quietly ready to get out of the place already.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 00:27

Dr. Vampero looked up and saw that Alice had walked back into the room.

"I have some good news for you." Dr. Vampero said. "This boy here will be waking up soon. The moon is setting. I can tell by looking at his shoulder. It's getting less and less red around the area." he said removing the rags. He wouldn't need them now that mathew's temperature was lowering by the minute. "Now I'll leave you here with him and come back with the potion you will need. You will have to return back to my office once a week for more of it. I can't give you a whole month's worth or the potion will just get old and not work. Also you would be taking a lot of potion with you at once. Just make sure he takes it every five hours and no later than six hours. At least you have like an hour to drink it in between times." he said. Dr. Vampero than turned on his heels and left the room
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 00:41

She nodded to what the doctor said and watched him leave. Alice smiled waiting for Mathew to wake up and felt better once the doctor had left to get the potion. It seemed like too much of a hassle however to come back every week to get more but if it is what they had to go through to make him better she was willing to go through it.

"Mathew honey are you awake yet?" she asked waiting for him to show any form of response. She felt the rooms temperature decrease and was glad that it was because that meant that Mathew was getting better and his temperature was returning back to normal.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 00:52

The last thing Mathew remembered was hearing the doctor's and Alice's voices started to become distorted and he was unable to understand what they were saying. He felt like he was on fire and his arm felt like it was being chewed on by the werewolf still. Soon the heat overcame him and he passed out. Dreams filled his mind of him leaving Alice all by herself. Also thoughts of him turning into a werewolf filled his mind. He was chanced at being a werewolf when he was born because of Oddie but luckily he wasn't like his mother. Now he was bitten by a werewolf and surely he would become one. How would Alice deal with it. Either outcome didn't look good. Either way he felt like he was going to hurt Alice and his nightmares were filled with these thoughts...

...but than he started to cool down. The nightmares came less and less. Mathew tried to open his eyes to escape the horrors and soon he heard Alice's voice and fought through what pain remained and what heat roasted him. He saw Alice's face flicker in from the darkness. Mathew reached for Alice's hand and whispered "I won't leave you. No matter what."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 01:04

Alice was a bit confused by the first thing he said but she went along with it.
"I know you wont...And I wont either no matter what happens." she said kissing him on the forehead he looked horrible like he had been run over by a truck again.
"The doctor went to get the potion for you before you know it you will be fixed up...Do you feel ok or at least better?" she asked biting her lip.
"Your not going to turn into a werewolf Mathew so everything will be fine." she said trying to catch him up. She placed her second hand on top of his.
"I love you." she stated tears welling up in her eyes she was glad to see him alive instead of lying lifeless on a bed.
"I was so worried you didn't move you didn't scream or anything and even though the doctor kept talking I couldn't believe any of it not until I saw you wake up." she explained blinking her eyes slightly to try and get the tears to go away.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 01:10

Mathew felt exhausted, something he hadn't felt since before he was a vampire. He felt like he had just ran many miles in a short time. He wanted to sleep but feared that the nightmares would return. He was glad that Alice was there which made everything even better.

"I feel better..." Mathew said. "Hot but better.."

When Alice said he wasn't going to turn into a vampire he was re-leaved, he wasn't going to die and he wasn't going to turn into a werewolf. When Alice said that she loved him Mathew could see tears swelling up in her eyes. It tore his heart to see her in so much pain from earlier. He could now see how happy she was to know that he was still alive. Mathew raised his hand up to her face and said "I love you too. Now don't worry. The doctor knows what he's doing." Mathew at least hoped that the doctor knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 01:21

She smiled.
"You were always hot in my eyes." Alice stated still biting her lip.
"Your right he know what he is doing." she took a deep breath and wiped her eyes and looked around.
How long does it take to get a potion anyway or does he have to make it there. If so wouldn't it be odd to have a potion that would be made that quickly that could do so much? she thought to herself wanting to get Mathew out of here and in a comfortable place.
"He said that you are going to have to take the potion till the next full moon every five to six hours and that should heal the wound." she explained to him she could tell he was tired and wanted to make sure he knew everything before he passed out again.
"Mathew when you woke up why did you say you would never leave me?" she asked wondering what was going through his head when he was passed out.
(I love your avitar by the way.)
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 01:37

(thanks. It's my ferret Gizmo On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 436937)

Mathew gave her a weak smile at her comment of him being hot. However when Alice said he was going to have a to take a potion every five hours he was not happy to hear that. He knew he was going to have to carry a flask with him just about everywhere he went. However if it meant that he would get better than he would do it.

"I said that cause I don't want to leave you." Mathew said answering Alice's question. "When I passed out... I had nightmares... that I died and you were so sad... or that I changed into a werewolf and had to leave you... I won't leave you..." Mathew said. Just than the door swung open and Dr. Vampero appeared.

"Sorry that took awhile. My assistant lost the bottles but I found them. She labels everything but she never puts potions in their correct spots." he said annoyed. He walked over to Alice holding up a few flasks. "Now he just need to take like a mouthful of the potion every five to six hours. It's labeled on the side anti-werewolf. As you can see the creator wasn't very creative in coming up with a name. If I made the potion I would have it named after me." he said smiling. "There more bottles for you at the front desk and than you can pay for your stay. Once this boy is feeling well enough to leave you can leave. If you need anything just come back. If you have anymorw questions ask my assistant." Dr. Vampero than left closing the door behind him.

"He's a very rude man." Mathew said trying to sit but. He felt a little pain in his shoulder but he guessed that was because it didn't heal right and not so much from the bite.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 01:45

(Well he sure is a cutie.)

"Hun I’m sorry about the nightmares but you don't have to worry about that because it's not going to happen any of it so we can be together forever or at least until you get tired of me." she said with a smile she took the flask from the doctor and watched him leave.

"He's a very rude man." Mathew said trying to sit up. Alice agreed she wouldn't have put up with him unless he was the only vampire doctor she knew otherwise she wouldn't have put up with him.

"Lay down Mathew I don't want you hurting yourself just rest a bit before you try and get up we are not in a hurry hear." Alice told him putting his hand on his chest insisting that he stay down and not tries to sit up.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 01:50

"Don't worry Alice, I could never get tired of you." Mathew said smiling. He wanted to leave the office but Alice insisted that he stayed and rest. He knew fighting with Alice over it wouldn't get him anywhere. She would more likely win.

"What are we going to do about that bill?" Mathew asked remembering the doctor saying something about paying for their stay. He was certain that also included the potion and who knew how much it all cost. He hoped he had enough money to pay for it. If not he'd hate to see what the doctor would do to them. "I don't think it'll be cheap. He seems like a jerk. I wonder why Silvia comes to this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next