Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSOn A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 20:26

First topic message reminder :

Mathew was standing right outside his house waiting for Alice to come. He was both excited and nervous. Mathew asked if Alice would stop by and hang with him but he didn't tell her he was taking her on that date he had been promising since they first started dating. During his hunts through the woods by his house he had found the perfect location for them. There was a meadow far from civilization with a great view of the forrest. It was up high on a hill and Mathew loved to stop by after hunting and spend some time there. Mathew had laid out a blanket for them both to lay on and was thinking about packing some food but than he remebered that he was a vampire and so was Alice so he doubted that she would want to eat food. instead he had gone to the butcher shop eailier that day and bought some blood that he placed into a pitcher that was in the basket right on the blanket. He was hoping they could relax there and drink some blood. He thought that it would be like those couples he was on the muggle's tv drinking wine together. As Mathew thought about it more he was wondering if Alice would perfer wine instead of blood.

"Maybe I should of tried some wine" Mathew whispered to himself. He had never tasted wine before and didn't have the faintest idea of what it would taste like. Mathew just shrugged his shoulders and said "Well it's too late for that. I wonder where Alice is?" He looked down at his watch and saw that it was still a half hour before she was suppose to arrive. I'm starting to get nervous Mathew thought to himself and he sat down on the stair in front of his house. He was glad that Oddie was out shopping so she wouldn't be able to interrupt thier date. Now all he had to do was lure her to the place without her knowing.

Maybe I'll ask her if she would like to go hunting with me Mathew said tyring to think of a way instead of just blurting out and saying 'Hey I wanna take you to a meadow.' Or maybe I could ask her if she would like to take a hike in the woods. I think I'll do that. Hopefully she will want to otherwise I'm gonna have to drag her there Mathew chuckled
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

AuthorMessage
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 02:04

"Zane can I have a second alone with Mathew please?" she asked him nicely.
"Ya sure but if I come back and you are hurt then I think we both know what will happen." he said before getting up and leaving the room.

"Let me apologize for him he doesn't mean most of what he says so doesn’t take it to heart." Alice said to Mathew who looked like he was about to rip the boy's head off.
"So now you can scream about all the things you are mad at him about because if you don't a fight will break out and I would hate to get blood on the carpet." she said with a smile of pure generosity.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 02:10

"Don't worry Alice." Mathew said. "I won't fight with him.. well I won't physically fight with him. At least not when you're around. I would hate to upset you. He's just trying to get under my skin and I'm determined to not let him. Don't worry I won't try to tear him apart limb from limb" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 02:21

"Are you sure?" she asked hugging him.
"Ok I am going to let him come back in now." she said still grinning at him.
"Zane you can come back." she said softly and he did as he was told.
"I am still really tired can't I at least lie down I won't sleep but I juts need to rest for a bit." Alice asked Zane knowing his concern for this.
"I guess so." Zane said finally giving in.
"Great now play nice." she said in a joking manor though she really did want them to get along better
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 13:00

Mathew watched as Zane entered and was glad that he didn't try to start something right away. Mathew moved down the couch a little to give Alice more room to lay down.

"If you want anything else to drink Alice just say so and I'll get you something." Mathew offered to Alice as he watched her lay down. He than looked back up at Zane as if expecting him to say something. Mathew was determine to try to get along with Zane for Alice's sake but he knew it would be difficult. He doubted that Zane wanted anything to do with him.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 13:34

"Thanks Mathew but I don't think I will need anything as long as I know you are here." Alice said with a smile as Zane rolled his eyes he could barely stand this all and he felt there was something about this guy he didn't like and he couldn't put his finger on it.
It was silent for a bit as Zane looked at Mathew.
"So what is your family history?" he asked deciding to break the ice Alice hit her palm to her forehead she knew this was not going to end well and Zane would probably end up starting something with Mathew with this tidbit of information.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 14:38

Mathew sighed. He knew he would keep asking and there would be no way to avoid the question.

"Well if you really want to know I'm You-Know-Who's grandchild. There now you know my entire family history." Mathew said a little annoyed. "However you probably never heard of Oddie Riddle and if you heard about her than you probably only heard about how a little ten year old was going around killing muggles and mudblood and mudblood/ muggle lovers. However I can assure you I'm nothing like my grandfather and my mother has changed a lot since she was a little ten year old."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20 2010, 17:12

Zane looked at Alice.
"And you know this I presume?" he asked looking into her eyes.
"Yes but Mathew never knew his grandfather and Oddie actually help kill her father I think there good people you have nothing to worry about I have known him for some time now and I know that he wouldn't put me in harms way. He isn't evil." Alice explained but she doubted Zane would listen.
"And yet you got hit by a killing curse while chasing after his mother with him?" he asked looking at her she was annoyed Mathew was nothing like his grandfather not even close.
"That was my choice free will he didn't bring me along and I’m sure he would have rather had me sit here but I wanted to help it was no big deal I almost die a lot this is hardly any trouble....Mathew would...Mathew would never hurt me he would never hurt anyone." she said her eyes welling up with tears.
"And yet he is a vampire talk about not hurting anyone how do you know he hasn't in the past?"Zane asked his eyes intense.
"Because I bit him I know his past as a newborn!" she said her voice getting louder now.
"You didn't tell me? I thought you would never bite a human?"He asked his voice not as loud as hers but still fairly angry.
“Well he was in pain and I love him it was my only choice to keep him alive call me selfish but that’s how it works.”Alice said her expression muted.
"Believe it or not there are things I don't tell you." she stated wishing she hadn't right afterwards. Zane stood up so he had the hire ground. He looked over to Mathew.

"You didn't use to be like this." he said his eyes bouncing back and forth between Alice and Mathew.
"Like what willing to stand up for myself and don't give him that look he had nothing to do with this over time people change get over it Zane!" she yelled standing up as well.
"I'm not a little girl so stop treating me like one! You are just like my father you two still treat me like I can’t handle myself like I am still twelve but here is a newsflash I am not and I am tierd of this!" she added on attempting to punch him but he caught her wrist in his hand before she could make contact. He shook his head.
"No you changed to much never would you try and hit Me." he said throwing her arm down and she kept it by her side.
"You’re just upset because Jona is still in love with Demetri and you can't stand to be the only one upset." Alice said regretting it he was angry now she should have never brought Jona into this it wasn't worth it. Zane pushed past her and she landed on the couch so he could go and leave.
"Zane I’m sorry." she said feeling awful about the whole thing.
"No no your not ... I hope you are happy with him." he said before leaving.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21 2010, 10:36

Mathew watched the whole thing unwound and at first he was very upset with Zane. No matter how much he wanted to hit the man Mathew remained where he was, fist clunching and jaw clenched. Than things took a turn and Zane started on Alice. Mathew wanted to say something to Zane but Alice beat him to the punch. Mathew sat there listening as the two fought. He didn't want to say anything in case he lost his cool and started throwing fists. Than before Mathew knew what was going on Zane left leaving him and Alice there. Mathew walked over to Alice and wrapped his arms around her. He was certain she was upset over the whole ordeal.

"Alice, if you want I could try to talk to him. Maybe try to prove to him I'm not like my grandfather. I'm sure he's just upset that your dating You-Know-Who's grandson and he's just afraid for your safety. He probably thinks I'm changing you." Mathew said hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21 2010, 11:46

Alice wiggled her way out of Mathews arms she didn't want be touched right now.
"No Mathew I think that there is a deeper problem at work here and I just made it a whole lot worse." she said putting her head in her hands.
"I called him my father, I told him his girl friend didn't love him, and I told him I kept secrets from him he must hate me now...I almost hit him!" she said realizing everything that had happened at the moment. It moved to fast she didn't have time to think about what she was doing.
"I have made a horrible mistake haven't I?" she asked though she knew the answer Alice felt terrible who knew what Zane would be doing now. Alice sat down on the couch nothing was working the way she had planned out nothing was going the right way and it seemed the more time that passed the more it seemed the everything branched off into spiral directions.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 13:00

Mathew let Alice wiggle her way out of his arms and watched as she sat down on the couch with her head in her hands. Mathew felt like he should do something, somehow make everything better. There was however not much Mathew could do. He sat down next to Alice and said "Alice maybe you should go after him, try to explain why you said what you did. Try to make up for it or something. I'm sure if you explained things he might forgive you or understand where you're coming from." Mathew than added "If not I'm certain Zane will get lost in the woods, this is a hidden location after all and he might need help getting back to his house."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 13:31

Alice leaned back her head hitting the back of the couch.
"The problem is I don't know why I said those things and what if they are true. I don't know where I am coming from or whether he will ever forgive me for what happened." Alice said before realizing how confusing the forest could be.
"Oh my gosh he could be in so much trouble by now." She exclaimed hitting her palm against her forehead.
"Mathew you have to help me find him I don't want him getting hurt." she stated looking over at Mathew with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 13:54

"I'm sure he hasn't gotten far and plus these words aren't as dangerous as the ones surrounding Hogwarts." Mathew said. "I'm sure we'll find him. Come, I think I might know where he's at. Silvia has spells up that will direct people to a certain spot where she could come by later and find out who was trying to find her house. It's a little far from here but I doubt he'll be going anywhere else soon." he said as he got up and started walking towards the door. He opened it up for Alice to exit
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 15:09

"Thank you" Alice said kissing Mathew on the cheek.
"I know you didn't like him but I’m glad you wouldn't leave him in the forest." she said with a smile then a thought hit her.
"Is tonight going to be a full moon?" she asked fearing for Zane if it was they were in deep. She hoped that it wasn't but Alice had a strange feeling that tonight was a full moon. Her eyes opened wide as she tried to go through the cycle of the moon but for some reason she couldn't remember.
My Bag where is my bag she wondered looking around slightly.
Darnet I must have left it in the forest when were running. she thought thinking about what to do
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23 2010, 18:50

Mathew reached into his pocket and pulled out a notepad. On it he had marked the days when the full moon was showing. He quickly scanned through the list and found that today was in fact a night for the full moon. He put the notepad back into her robes pocket and looked at Alice.

"Yup. I do hope mom knows..." Mathew said trailing off. That was the only reason why he had the list of all of the days of the full moon. Than it hit Mathew "Zane's not a werewolf is he?" he asked Alice. Why else would she have wanted to know
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23 2010, 22:15

Alice nodded slowly her eyes locked with Mathews once they were both thinking the same track.
"He can't be out there when he changes... he could hurt someone or himself." she said her voice weak and shaky.
"There is a chance he took the potion." Alice said thinking allowed trying to figure out whether he did or not. She glanced at the time.
"he couldn't have he liked waiting till last minute and if he was over here when he would have taken it... gosh Mathew I don't know what to do?" she said asking him for help figuring that he would know what was best to do considering his mother was one.
A full moon that would explain why he was so irritable. she thought taking a deep breath assessing everything.
"What about your mother is she going to be ok?" Alice asked as the thought that his mother was a werewolf hit her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24 2010, 19:54

"Come" Mathew simply said as ha dashed off to where he thought Zane to be. All they had to do was hope that they made it to Zane before the changing of the Moon. If they didn't than Mathew would have to think of something quickly.

"Don't worry about my mom. She'll be fine. I bet she already took her potion and locked herself up. Mathew replied as he dashed through the woods. A few times he had to slow down to let Alice catch up. "Ummmm... Maybe if he does change before we get him we could lock him inside a cage. I had to do it once for my mom... It was hard but I managed it." Mathew said
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24 2010, 20:02

Alice sprinted off after Mathew through the forest she hoped they made it to him in time.
"Ummmm... Maybe if he does change before we get him we could lock him inside a cage. I had to do it once for my mom... It was hard but I managed It." she heard him say and this shocked her.
"I...I could never manage to do that to him." she said just the thought of it was like a knife stabbing her in the heart. The image of Zane in were wolf form in a cage like an animal at the zoo. Struggling to get free and break lose was too much for Alice to handle she quickly started thinking of something else to distract herself from this image.

Meanwhile....
Zane was walking through the forest not in a particular place just where ever he felt like going. He gazed up at the sky the sun was going down but this didn't bother him he was too distracted with other thoughts. He kicked a rock as he slowly slumped through the forest.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25 2010, 07:43

"Well Alice if it comes down to it we might have to..." Mathew said trailing off. He knew how she felt but there was little one could do when a werewolf was off trying to rip off your head or else trying to eat some muggle or magical folk. "If you want I could do it. Put him in the cage. Than we can try to give him the potion but I don't know if it will work if you already changed into a werewolf. I know you have to take it before you change.." He said trying to think of something else but nothing came to mind. He looked up and saw the sun slowly drifting down. They would have to hurry
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26 2010, 20:06

Alice took a deep breath.
"I know what you mean." she said understanding that it was for everyone's safety.
It's to protect him. It's to protect him. She stated doubting that they would be able to get there in time even with their supper speed the sun was dropping to fast.
"What if we get there in time there is not much we can do because I doubt if we get there in time we would be able to do anything different then if he had changed." she said knowing they could give him the potion but she always thought that there was a certain amount of time before the potion took effect.

Zane looked up at the sky and that when it hit him that tonight was a full moon.
"Crap." he said thinking through everything he didn't have a potion with him and he was stuck in the middle of an unfamiliar forest.
I have to head back... Wait if Alice is there I don't want to hurt her I can't go back there but I can't remain out here that’s just a bad idea. he thought trying to figure out what to do and every situation seemed to end badly. So he sat on the ground and waited for the moon to come and the pain to hit him.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26 2010, 22:54

"Alice just don't worry. We'll take care of it. I'm sure everything will be fine." Mathew said trying to calm her down but he knew she would still worry. There was very little they could do as they dashed through the woods looking for Zane but Mathew just couldn't find him anywhere. He dashed through the woods as the sun slowly went away and the moon started to peek up over the mountains. Mathew knew they weren't going to make it. They still had a good ways to run before they would get to where Mathew thought Zane to be and what if they overran him? What if they already ran by him during thier haste? Mathew just couldn't think about it. He just had to get there
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28 2010, 15:21

Alice took a deep breath taking in what Mathew was saying.
"Your right." she said without any emotion she was glad Mathew was with her but couldn't help worry for every little thing that could happen. She was worried for Mathew and Silvia and even a bit for his mother though she knew that Oddie could take care of herself. She was worried for her safety and for Zane’s and it seemed as though everything was crumbling apart before her. She couldn't resist but blame herself for everything.

Zane looked over at the moon as it started to rise up from behind the mountains he could feel it coming he could tell that soon he was going to change and he could do nothing about it. Zane took a deep breath closing his eyes as his bones started elongating. His teeth changed from teeth to sharp fangs as his nose transformed into a snout. This caused extreme pain and he shrieked for a bit only for this sound to turn into a howl than a growl like noise.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29 2010, 12:26

Mathew heard shrieks and knew it was Zane. Though it was a good thing because Mathew knew where to look it was also a bad thing for it meant that by the time they got there Zane had already turned. Mathew watched as Zane changed from his human form into more of a doglike form.

Mathew reached into his robes and pulled out his wand. He was certain they were going to need it.

"Alice we need to get him into a cage or something." Mathew said knowing she wasn't going to like hearing it but they needed to do it. He was a danger to everyone there.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30 2010, 04:44

Finally they reached where Zane was but it was too late he had already changed. Mathew pulled out his wand and she jumped in front of him and pushed his wand down softly.
"No." Alice said still not very happy about the idea of Zane in a cage.
"Maybe there could be some reasoning I could do or calm him down at least there must be some other way to deal with him..." she froze knowing there really was no other way to deal with this but it was worth a try.
"I...I just don't want to hurt him Mathew." she said holding his arms looking up at him Alice wondered what Mathew would do. She turned around and looked at Zane who no longer resembled himself even remotely.
“Zane?” she asked looking at the creature who was now making all sorts of growls towards them.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30 2010, 14:20

Mathew wanted to cage Zane up so that they would be safe but he knew how Alice felt about the situation so Mathew lowered his wand. He still had it in his hand but he held it low. Alice might want to try to reason with Zane but he was now a werewolf and trying to talk to him now was dangerous. If Mathew had to he was ready to send up a shield charm to prevent the werewolf from attacking her. If he got too out of hand Mathew was even ready to cage Zane.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01 2010, 15:06

Alice had her hands up and opens to show she was not going to hurt the beast.
"Zane listen to me I am not going to hurt you, you just need to calm down... I know you are in there and can hear me please just calm down." she said quietly taking a step forward. Zane was calm for a minute but once she took a step he was ready to attack. Alice quickly ran back over to Mathew but Zane was still coming at them both.
"Well that didn't work." Alice said taking a deep breath when she grabbed Mathews hand and slowly backed up.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 17:25

Mathew pushed Alice behind him and was ready. He waved his wand shouting "Protego" and a shield appeared blocking the werewolf from getting to him and Alice. Mathew than quickly pointed his wand at a nearby tree and muttered "teneo" and the tree pulled itself out of the ground and quickly changed into a box and scopped up Zane shutting him inside. The box lightly touched the ground and Mathew lowered his shield charm. He than walked over to the box and pointing his wand at it he said "ostendo" and the box became transparent so Alice and Matehw was able to see the werewolf crouching in the box snapping at them both. Mathew than looked over at Alice to see how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 17:37

“No Mathew." she stated biting her lip as she watched him perform these spells she wanted to stop him but she couldn't find it in herself to do this. Zane rammed against the sides of the box he attacked it trying to break free but the box was to strong. He growled and howled unable to control his instincts. She watched for a bit but quickly turned around unable to watch him thrash around in the box she sat down on a rock still refusing to watch she couldn't stand seeing him trapped like a wild animal though she knew at this point this was what he was.
"now what do we do?" she asked Mathew uncertain about what to do now Zane was caged and they were safe but what could they possibly do now just wait until dawn broke that would be too painful for her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 17:46

Mathew walked over to Alice. He knew this was hard for her but they had to cage him not only for his protection but also theres.

"Alice." Mathew said calmly. "I say you should wait until he calms down. Than maybe try talking to him. He might be a werewolf but I think he would understand if you spoke to him. Just wait until he calms down"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 17:59

Alice looked up at Mathew and nodded he was right and she knew it.
"Ok." she agreed still refusing to turn around she was unable to face this. Zane had yet to calm down so she would have to wait to try and talk to him again but she wasn't even sure if she could because it seemed impossible to talk at this moment.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 18:07

[color=blue]Mathew looked behind him and saw Zane still trying to escape. He knew the box would hold so he sat down beside Alice and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I know this is hard for you." Mathew said. "It's not your fault. It's not his fault either. He will be fine. I'm certain of it. The box is only temporary. He won't be in there forever and when he changes back I'll release it. It's just to keep him safe"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 21:38

"I know it just kills me too..." she paused trying to express what she felt. Alice knew that Mathew knew the feeling he said he had to do this with his mother but how did he manage? She leaned her head on his shoulder.
"It just pains me to see him like this wanting to brake free wanting to...kill me and I almost want to let him." she mumbled glancing over at him he had calmed down a bit but was still trying to find a way out of the box.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 01:12

"Alice this isn't him, a part of him is there but it is like.. overcome by the werewolf bit" Mathew said. "I'm sure that if he hurt you while he was a werewolf and changed back to find out that he hurt you would only make him feel worse about it. He would probably rather have himself caged than have you hurt. This isn't the Zane you know. He's there but he's like dormant..." Mathew knew he wasn't being very clear and couldn't really think of anthor way to explain it
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 01:22

"I guess that sort of makes sense but the way I always imagined it is that when you turn into a werewolf you emotions get the better of you and acting merely on that and instinct well if he wants to kill me in werewolf form then what does he want to do when he is back. I'm sure he would feel bad but would he feel relieved would I feel better thinking I got what was coming to me and what if he turns back in a cage would he be madder at me for doing it to him or would he be happy that I did what would protect me. I guess I just still see him before all of this and never pictured him during it." Alice said biting her lip she wasn't making any sense not even to herself as words sloshed together into sentences that were missing information a flawed she couldn't help but feel confused herself by what she said.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 01:27

Mathew couldn't help but smile. "Well than my own mother would want to kill me. She attacked me once in her werewolf form but luckily I got her caged before she did any real damage. I really don't believe that mom would want to hurt me anymore than Zane would want to hurt you in any way. I think we're doing whats best right now. When he changes back we could ask him and if he says he doesn't want caged than we'll know for next time." he added giving her a weak smile
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 01:38

She smiled crookedly at him he was right he always was and she couldn't help but admit it.
"But...But...what if?" she cut off unable to voice what she wanted to say uncertain about what she even wanted to say. Zane had calmed down for a moment as she sorted through her thoughts as if he was giving her the courtesy to think. When she looked over at him however he started to try and break free again nearly tipping over the box one time.
"Are you sure the box is strong enough to hold?" she asked concerned for Mathew and Zane what if he broke lose some one would get hurt and she didn't want either of them having to be healed. She looked around thinking she heard footsteps.
"I think all of this is going to my head a bit." she said quietly still scanning the forest for any sigh of anything.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 23:28

"He doesn't" Mathew said confident. "I doubt Zane would want to hurt you ever."

"Yea it should hold. I could place some extra charms on it to make you fell safer." Mathew suggested as he climbed to his feet. He turned to face Zane who was now rocking the box back and forth. Mathew retrieved his wand ready to mutter a charm when he heard something to his right. Mathew looked over in that direction but he couldn't see what might have made the noise. Tha he heard growling and knew what it was.

"Alice, she didn't take the potion!" Mathew exclaimed as another werewolf jumped out form the trees. In her concerned of Silvia's health Oddie must have forgotten to take her potion too. Now they had two werewolves about.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 23:48

Alice stood up clutching Mathews arm as she saw another werewolf appear. She was concerned now if Oddie was with Silvia and now she is here how is Silvia's health?
"M...M...Mathew?" she asked trying not to move here eyes shut.
How did this turn into a werewolf versus Vampire battle to the death? she asked herself opening them again. Her eyes flashed from Zane to Oddie to Mathew repetitively when suddenly the box was broken it was two against two only she didn't have her wand and couldn't hurt either of the people in front of her. She took a step back breaking a twig and as if it was an on switch Zane lunged foreword at her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 23:56

Instictivly Mathew pointed his wand towards Alice shouting "Protego" and a shield appeared protecting her from the werewolf. However Oddie lunged forward towards Mathew knocking him off of his feet. Mathew was struggling with Oddie trying to push her off of him. The shield charm he placed up had now lifted leaving Alice vulnerable.

"Alice get my wand." Mathew cried out looking towards his wand that laid a few feet off to his side. There was no way he would have been able to get it with a werewolf trying to chew off his face.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04 2010, 00:05

Alice lunged for his wand picking it up her hand shook.
"Stupefy!" she shouted pointing it at Oddie unable to think of any other spell.
"Protego!" she stated putting a shield around Mathew but had forgotten about Zane who was now approaching her slowly.
"Zane I don’t want to hurt you." she said stepping back quietly trying to get away from the creature.
I can't. she thought running into a tree.
I could never hurt him. Alice continued on looking at Mathew to make sure he was ok. Her hand trembled with the wand in it.
"Mathew is you ok?" she asked softly trying to be heard by the beast that was still slowly backing her into a corner.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04 2010, 00:14

The werewolf jumped off of Mathew dodging the stunning spell that harmlessly hit the ground. Mathew climbed to his feet and looked around only to see that Oddie was now gone and Zane was after Alice.

"I'm fine." Mathew said trying to think of something quick to do. He didn't have his wand and Alice was in danger. He did the only thing he could think of, he tackled the werewolf. Mathew lunged towards Zane and tried to tackle the dog to the ground stopping him from advancing towards Alice.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04 2010, 00:23

"Mathew!" she screamed as Zane bit into his shoulder nearly ripping it off with his jaw. She could send a spell but it was hard to when the two were going at each other there were to close and she could hit one without hitting the other.
"petrificus totalus!" she said aiming for both of the boys. It was the only thing she could think of that wouldn't hurt either of them unless of course Oddie came back then they were free for the picking. Zane froze as each limb froze like a statue. His teeth however were still puncture in Mathews shoulder. The site was gruesome and after this she didn't know what to do
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04 2010, 00:49

Mathew gritted his teeth as he felt the werewolf bite into his shoulder. At least he couldn't change into a werewolf he told himself. Just as the werewolf started to take another bite or two Mathew felt his limbs seize up and he couldn't move. He was stuck with the werewolf's teeth pinned into his shoulder causing him much pain. He looked over at Alice and quickly understood what was going on. She had just used a body-bind charm on them. At least it stopped the werewolf from attacking her
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04 2010, 00:59

She rushed to their side.
"I'm sorry hunny this might hurt." she stated trying pry the wolfs teeth out of his should but couldn't manage. She bit her lip trying figure something out to get them away from each other. She managed to give them distance as much as possible but his teeth were stuck in there pretty good. She tried to get them out but once she got him out of the top teeth he was stuck in the bottom teeth there was no way of getting him out without either braking Zane’s jaw un binding them and trying to wrestle his mouth open or brake Mathews arm none of these options she liked. She looked down at the wand.
Come on Alice think there has to be some spell that would work in this situation. she thought trying to come up with something.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04 2010, 01:05

Alice if you have to break my shoulder Mathew thought. At least it would heal quickly and only cause him some discomfort. He was starting to feel sore from the teeth that were still wrapped around his shoulder. He just wanted the teeth out of his shoulder even if it meant a broken shoulder.

Just than Mathew heard a growl from behind him but was unable to turn to see where it was coming from. he knew however it had to be Oddie. Alice watch out Mathew thought.

Oddie slowly made her way out of the shadows of the tree. She was waiting for the right moment to attack and she finally found it. Mathew and the other werewolf were immoblized and now Alice was there by herself. All the werewolf had to do was seperate her form the wand and the werewolf was certain it would have it's prey.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04 2010, 01:17

Alice didn't like the idea of breaking his shoulder but at least it would only hurt for a second and he would heal fast.
"Ok Hang on." she said letting go of the wand to break his shoulder sliding it out of Zane's mouth. She was happy that she finally got the two untangled but had a sickening feeling about breaking his shoulder. Alice was glad that he couldn't scream she thought she would have a heart attack to have him scream in pain.
Alice watches out. she heard. She turned around to see Oddie ready to attack. She stood up so she would be ready to defend only Mathew’s wand lay on the ground and Mathew lay like a sitting duck to. She reached down to the wand so she could unbind him.
(I like how this thread started out with will you marry me and somehow turned into a werewolf vs. vampire battle to the death.)
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 09:32

(lol I know. This would only happen to Mathew and Alice XD)

Mathew felt pain shoot through his body as his shoulder was broken. He was glad he couldn't move or he probably would have screamed out loud making Alice feel worse. Once he was free from the werewolf's mouth he started to feel his bone healing and no longer felt the sharp pain of teeth. However there were more pressing matters. Oddie had now shown herself and was about ready to attack Alice.

Stun her! Mathew cried out as he watched Oddie lung forward. She was aiming fro Alice's wand. Oddie was trying to make her defenseless.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 19:32

Alice picked up the wand and met the creatures eyes they were cold in personable and distance she didn't want to stun her to hurt Mathews mother but he had told her to and she couldn't just sit there contemplating what to do.
"Stupefy!" she yelled aiming for the werewolf closeting her eyes she couldn't bear to look and see the spell hit but she forced herself to look in case it missed and she needed to be ready for and attack.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 09 2010, 21:00

[color=blue]The werewolf was in midair when Alice cried out the stunning spell. there was nothing Oddie could do to avoid it. The red jet of light flew right in between the werewolf's eyes. Oddie felled to the ground out cold. Mathew would have sighed a sigh of relief if he could but was unable to.

Well done Alice Mathew said. How about you release the spell from me? I'm starting to get a little stiff he asked her.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 09 2010, 21:23

Alice was shocked when the spell hit the creature she never had very good aim.
"Right." she stated looking over to Mathew flicking the wand so it released the spell he was under.
"Don't move to fast I need to check your shoulder to see how the bones are healing and weather the ones that did heal healed properly." she stated walking over to him and crouching by him.
"If they didn't heal right I might have to rebrake them in order to have them heal right." she stated waiting for his reaction. Alice knew that re braking them would be painful and she didn't want to have to do it but in the position he was in it was highly probable that they didn't and she would have to.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10 2010, 22:38

Mathew slowly sat up since Alice told him not to move too fast. His shoulder wasn't bothering him too badly so he was certain it was healed by now. The fact that it still caused him a little discomfort did tell him that the bones probably didn't heal right. He sat there and let Alice check his shoulder.

"So did it heal right or do I have to have it broken again doctor?" Mathew asked Alice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next