Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSThe Twilight Series: General Discussion Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

The Twilight Series: General Discussion

Go down 
+31
stephy
Etta
jennifer williams
Rose
Bella Muerte
Just_Ginny
drkangelcat
RhiannonMei
Fwooper
The5Potters
polly
Caroru
Twilightvampire17
skuldandy
Agatha Black
amberg93
Rigby Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore
SilverLady
Natalie
littleprincess_01
SmittenKitten
Dancingsunset
CloakedSchemer
mcfly_42
Elana
romance lover
MarieC
Amy
cookiemonster
streams of silver
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 6449
Real First Name : What is real?
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff, of course. I thought it was obvious...
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

The Twilight Series: General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 14:09

Hey, has anyone read these books? The second book, 'New Moon' just came out...anyway, they're REALLY good. Extremely well-written, excellent plot...and just--wow. Just really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegiftbp.com
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 16:08

Twilight.... *thinks hard* Oh! That book about the girl that becomes friends with a vampire?

I loved that book! Kinda spooky, but it was really good! Theres a new one? I'll have to see about getting it The Twilight Series: General Discussion 436937
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion Gryffi10
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Oct 30 2006, 04:26

I'm almost halfway through Twilight, and I'm loving it! It's so well written and believable - just great. When I'm done reading it, I'll come and comment properly lol.

Wow. This book was AMAZING! I finished reading Twilight this morning and...wow...so good! It's so well written, the plot is fantastic, the characters easily likeable and *cries* an evil cliffhanger ending!

I've just ordered New Moon off amazon, so I'll be getting it soon hopefully - I want to know what happens next! I saw on the authors webstie though that the one after New Moon won't be out until next September :( So there'd better not be another cliffie lol.

Everyone has to read this book - it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Oct 30 2006, 09:30

Well, New Moon just came out...although I wish my favorite authors would print a book every month, I have been forced to realize that it's impossible *sigh* So I'll wait patiently for the next one, I suppose.

She's gonna write them all from Edward's perspective as well...lol I can't wait. And she's writing a bunch more stuff as well. You can download some chapters from different books on her site and read the rough draft...I absolutely love her for doing that.

Oh, and I have a friend who NEVER reads anything from the teen section if she can help it...but I made her read this one and she actually admitted she loved it! Some of the best books are in the teen section...I don't think I'll ever stop reading teen books. :D

EDIT: Amy, I just noticed you now have a twilight siggy ^^
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySat Dec 30 2006, 20:22

I just received Twilight and New Moon for xmas from my godmum and I started reading, I'm already hooked in the book XD I'm not even staying online, see ya all later, got some more reading to do rofl ^^
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Dec 31 2006, 07:16

Eclipse is due to come out next August! Woo! And I think there are some new chapters of Midnight Sun (Edward's version of Twilight on her website).

I can't wait until the next book is out!
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Dec 31 2006, 16:13

I'm almost done with Twilight and I already want to read it again XD

Yay for Eclipse lol I can't wait to see the cover rofl the other two are so beautiful
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Dec 31 2006, 23:30

Yay another fan! lol I don't think it's possible to read this series and not like it. It's just so GOOD. The Twilight Series: General Discussion 436937
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 01 2007, 22:50

lol well I received both books on the 30th so I started reading it as soon as I got it XD lol at 9 pm or so, and then I didn't stop reading until half past midnight lol cause I had to work the next day or else I would have kept on reading. Then the next morning I read some again before going to work, I read during my lunch break and again when I got home from work lol I finished it around 6 pm, then I started New Moon XD and finished that one at 4 am The Twilight Series: General Discussion 436937

I couldn't put either one down and it was a real torture not to be able to read Twilight because I had to work! XD now that I'm done with reading both, I started reading the first one again lol it's just so great... I think the fact that the vampire are different make them even more interesting and I've always been fascinated by those creature. I mean come on, vampires and romance, what more could I ask for? The Twilight Series: General Discussion 410894

August seems so far away too! Well August or September as the date isn't sure yet, is it? And I hope they will make a movie of it, though it's gonna have to be a brilliant movie to be as good as the book. *crossed fingers for Emily Browning as Bella if that happens*
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 02 2007, 14:12

lol but I hate when they make my favorite books into movies, cause they're usually not as good as the books...but oh well I'll keep hoping. The Twilight Series: General Discussion 436937

and yeah I couldn't put the books down either. ^^
Back to top Go down
romance lover
1st Year
1st Year
romance lover

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 3925
Real First Name : Jess
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion Slythe10
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 15 2007, 13:13

OMG.... Im having a heart attack Im only a fraction of he way into twilight but OMG... OMG... OMG... This book is so awsome.. just from the first few chapters.. Im having a heart attack its that awsome.. and for the first time.. it was harder to get on the computer.. I just wanted to keep reading...

which is a big deal... because Ill be sitting in the middle of a movie theater watching a movie and randomly think "I wonder if jimmy did that homework I told him to do".. Im that obbsessed with HE.. but.. I like this book more than HE :D :D :D ...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sweet_tart_barbie_7
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 15 2007, 14:53

woot I wrote a Twilight fanfic! So I thought I should put the link here lol

warning, it might have some New Moon spoilers..

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3339636/1/
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion Ravenc10
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 15 2007, 18:30

OMG I LOVE THESE BOOKS! *runs around screaming* They're my favorite series after HP, thank you Amy for recommending them so much! I asked for them for the holidays and got Twilight, finished that about a day after and made my dad go drive me to Barnes & Noble so I could get New Moon :D
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
romance lover
1st Year
1st Year
romance lover

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyWed Jan 24 2007, 08:09

IM GOING TO DIE... I WANT NEW MOON SO BADLY! *cries* I need it.. you dont understand people I am seriously going to die if I dont get new moon :D lucky me my grandmums driving down and shes got money so Ill make her take me to buy it :D *loooooves her grandma*
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyWed Jan 24 2007, 09:41

I know Marie has been saying that you might not like New Moon, Jess, but you will! There are moments that will make you want to throw the book across the room, but I think it's just as good.

I can't wait for Eclipse to come out...August seems so far away.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyWed Jan 24 2007, 15:47

Throw the book indeed, maybe even burn it XD

But you see I'm re-reading Twilight for the third time lol

But I haven't re-read New Moon yet... except the end
Back to top Go down
romance lover
1st Year
1st Year
romance lover

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySat Jan 27 2007, 12:36

omg... I dont even.. no its like so freaking depressing Marie right now I mean.. Its just the situation and its so familiar.. and so its Very depressing and I want to soffacate myself :D I mean seriously Im online right now but Im very anxious because I want to get back to that book. I keep thinking things will get better for her and me. BUT GRRR! Im gonna go crazy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 2713
Real First Name : Ellybelly :D
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySat Jan 27 2007, 12:46

omgomgomg I want the next boooooooooook. *sobs * I must know what happens.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thinkelly
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySat Jan 27 2007, 16:39

lol I want to read Eclipse soooo bad!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySat Jan 27 2007, 16:42

And me. I'll jsut have to force myself to wait. read other books, and just try to wait.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Jan 28 2007, 08:06

I saw this on a Twilight LJ community, and thought the person who posted it was so right...the guy out of the Evanescence "Call Me When You're Sober" video is....Edward!

Here's a pic:

https://2img.net/h/oi11.tinypic.com/4fw9wd4.jpg

And one where he's eating the Twilight apple :D

https://2img.net/h/oi16.tinypic.com/2cifjtz.jpg

I couldn't find any HQ images or I'd have rushed off to make graphics sad
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Jan 28 2007, 08:14

He would make a great Edward...but...ooo it's dificult. I mean that ude, henry whatshisface. he'd make a good edward to. Oh the choices. but i must say the dude off evanescnce video is...hotter XD
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Jan 28 2007, 08:55

nonono I don't like the dude from the video as edward...he could be the one
Spoiler:
whatsisname...well whatever. But he looks more like a killer than Edward should look like. XD
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Jan 28 2007, 09:02

remember Edward is a killer XD sorry, had to say that.

And the udes name...james? I spose he could be a good james, he does look kinda evil...I spose. I like Henry Cavill as Edward. He's a good fit imo.

https://2img.net/h/i47.photobucket.com/albums/f163/chohanH/henrycavill.jpg

http://henry.intensevibe.net/photos/moviestills/castle002.jpg

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040622/040622_cavill_bcol_vsml.small.jpg
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Jan 28 2007, 10:42

right, he is a better edward. he looks like he could be a killer, but an intelligent one. that other guy should be james because he just looks like he's after anyone's blood.

edward is a killer but a discriminating one XD and also he doesn't usually kill humans anymore.
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Jan 28 2007, 10:53

thoguh he wanted to with bella...he resisted though.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySun Jan 28 2007, 11:14

He is indeed a killer like any other vampire, it's in his nature lol but he's fighting the monster in himself and being more human, which makes him who he is ^^

I do like Henry Cavill as Edward, though I have to say that if I could only choose one person for a role, it would be Emily Browning as Bella
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 29 2007, 14:30

yeah and remember elly he was already somewhat used to resisting humans, but had a stronger than usual urge to kill Bella. And what you said Marie about him being more human because he is fighting...well that's what I meant. Which is why that dude that amy found doesn't fit...cause his eyes are sort of inhuman looking and his whole expression is...I dunno, malicious looking.

Oh, and emily browning could completely fit the role of bella :D
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion Ravenc10
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 29 2007, 15:21

Since people have asked I am-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 29 2007, 16:03

oh my god Elana I love you!! XD lol I feel so lonely XD
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
1st Year
1st Year
CloakedSchemer

Female
Regist. date : 2006-11-09
Number of posts : 1841
Real First Name : Valerie
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyWed Jan 31 2007, 20:59

Whew!

I just took this book at the library like..in January. Finally started reading it..and by like two days, I'm half way through!

It's /such/ a great book, and Edward's such a cutie!!

I don't really much care for Bella though.. :\ I feel sorry for Mike.. and Jess is cool. ^.^

Can't wait to finish it and start the next one.

The Twilight Series: General Discussion 436937

~Did you know? They might be making it into a movie. Just type in like "twilight Movie" on google!
Back to top Go down
Dancingsunset
1st Year
1st Year
Dancingsunset

Female
Regist. date : 2006-08-03
Number of posts : 8545
Location : Stuck in Octoberland with my amazing husband Anthony
Real First Name : Schizo-Dani and Eryn
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff don't judge us we're still badgers grrr...
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion Left_bar_bleue5 / 7005 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyWed Jan 31 2007, 21:21

Okay I read them out of order, I read New Moon in October. And read Twilight shortly after that.

I liked it so much I'm re-reading it, and I charging people to take tests on them. Hehehe this week I got 20 bucks on just new moon tests!
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyThu Feb 01 2007, 05:28

lol yeah, the movie talk has been in motion for quite a while and I think the rights have been bought by MTV film. If you go on Stephenie Meyer's official website, Twilight section, there's a whole page that talk about it and the cast she herself would like to have ^^

That's where Emily Browning as Bella comes from, as well as Henry Cavill for Edward lol
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyThu Feb 01 2007, 06:38

Henry cavill as edward! He would make a great edward me thinks. I put some pics up of him earlier on in the topic.

I hope it does become a movie.

But what I really hope comes out is Twilight from Edwards point of view. I've read the first chapter off her website and I REALLY want to read the rest. I hope they let stephenie meyers publish it because I think it'd be so cool to see it all from Eds way.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyThu Feb 01 2007, 07:11

Yeah, I loved the first chapter of Midnight Sun soooo much XD I really hope she publishes it, though it mostly depends on the publisher now cause she said she did want to get it out, but will it be accepted? I really hope it will.

And a movie would be really cool, but then again, there's always the worry that it won't be that similar to the book and if they mess it up I'm gonna scream XD

That's like Stephenie Meyer who said that if they picked a pop star/actress wannabe to play the role of Bella she'd throw herself from a very tall building XD
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyThu Feb 01 2007, 09:41

Hm, maybe stephenie meyer should have a go at writing the script to make sure it's done PERFECTLY the way it should be. Or they get a twilight OBSESSED fan who is amazingly good at script writing and drama to write it so it's all done to perfection XD just like LOTR was done, peter jackson always wanted to direct LOTR and when he finally did he did it perfectly because he was a real fan of the books, not some random director who hadn't ever read the books before.

Anyway, I must say some bits may HAVE to be changed, cos they could be a bit difficult to do. Such as all the bits of thinking and Alices future tellingness. I dunno, I just hope if they do make it a film they do it right.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyThu Feb 01 2007, 11:20

Well there is one other thing which Amy made me notice that could make it hard too

The fact that the book is from Bella's point of view and so most of it are her thoughts. Then again, maybe the fact that there is less content from the book that can actually be put into a movie will make it easier, like there'll be less dialogues or important informations cut out.
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyThu Feb 01 2007, 11:57

ah yes...but a really important thing is getting all the cast right.

Who do you think as jacob?
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten
1st Year
1st Year
SmittenKitten

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-17
Number of posts : 94
Real First Name : Whitney
Warning :

House : Slytherin :)
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptySat Feb 17 2007, 11:55

I love the books but I'm not so sure I would like it as a movie. I like the imagination the books throw at you, Its all so descriptive. Id probably be sad if they switched everything around and it all looked nothing like I imagined.
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 06:18

i love midnight sun!

i seriously hope that her publisher accepts it cuz i uberly want to read it.

...and about the movie.

i dont think anyone will play edward like i imagined him but...we'll see
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 06:23

I don't care about Jacob XD

As for Midnight Sun, Stephenie Meyer said that she'd put it on her website if it wasn't published, so either way we'll get to read it The Twilight Series: General Discussion 436937

You know what I think? I think that Midnight Sun will change lots of people's opinion. By seeing things Edward's way, those who can't understand what happened in New Moon might understand it.
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 06:25

yeah i guess

but then some people might be a little creeped out...

cuz in the first chapter its all about how he wants to ''suck bella's blood''

but then when i read midnight sun it made me love ed even more!
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 06:34

lol well its normal, in the first chapter he doesn't know her at all and her blood is the sweetest blood her has smelled ever XD

It's like Stephenie Meyer's food analogy lol if you were forced to eat something you hate all your life and then someone came up with your favorite food made in the most delicious way you'd pretty much want to eat it wouldn't you XD
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 06:38

lol yesh but still.....some people would find edward scary

even if he 'dazzled them'

LMAO
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 06:41

lol well he *is* a vampire, he's suposed to be scary XD

but I still think he's awesome wheee The Twilight Series: General Discussion 11630 lol

I prefered the old cheering smiley sad
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten
1st Year
1st Year
SmittenKitten

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-17
Number of posts : 94
Real First Name : Whitney
Warning :

House : Slytherin :)
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 07:52

Hehe. Nice analogy Marie. The Twilight Series: General Discussion 436937 Lol.

Edward doesn't really scare me. I mean he could be scary. But just never to bella. Not really I mean.

One thing that I realized recently, Edward loves to see Bella blush, and theres other things weather I can think of them or not The Twilight Series: General Discussion 436937 But If he turned her, she couldnt blush. She wouldn't be able to do any of the human things that Edward loves so much. You know?

But yeah.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 08:10

It depends

All those human things Edward do like, he hates them also... her alluring smell, her blush, etc... it all makes it harder for him to be close to her. Like he said, she is incredibly breakable. Now if you had a choice between keeping a few things you like about someone or being able to be with them fully without having the risk to kill them every five minutes, what would you choose?

I also just found the part I was looking for in Stephenie Meyer's personal correspondance lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Natalie
1st Year
1st Year
Natalie

Female
Regist. date : 2006-11-14
Number of posts : 23
Real First Name : Natalie
Warning :

House : Gryffindorian.
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyFri Mar 02 2007, 00:33

God, I loved this book! When I read the first installment, I could barely put it down, I just carried it with me 24/7 till I finished it. I heard they were making a movie of it? I'm not quite sure if that's completely true, though...
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyFri Mar 02 2007, 06:11

Here is what it says about a movie on Stephenie Meyer's website The Twilight Series: General Discussion 436937

Quote :
Twilight has been optioned for a movie. This means that MTV Films, Paramount, and Maverick Films have, as a group, bought the right to consider making Twilight into a film. At the moment, they are in their first option period. When that period runs out (this January, I believe) they can either: renew the option (for one more 18 months period), buy the rights, or let the rights come back to me (in which case I would be free to sell the rights to another studio and/or group of studios). I hear only twenty percent of books that get optioned ever make it to the theatre, but I'm really hoping Twilight will be one to beat the odds. So far, the studio seems to be serious about it—last I heard they were on their second script revision (Mark Lord is writing the script).

***Update: As of January 25th, 2006, MTV Films, Paramount and Maverick have renewed the option! This means that they have until April of 2008 to buy the rights to the story. Usually (as it was explained to me), a production company will buy the rights when they begin principle filming, which means all kinds of exciting stuff might possibly happen between now and then. Things like finished scripts and casting and picking a director! I will keep you updated on any news I get about the movie!***
Back to top Go down
Natalie
1st Year
1st Year
Natalie

Female
Regist. date : 2006-11-14
Number of posts : 23
Real First Name : Natalie
Warning :

House : Gryffindorian.
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion EmptyFri Mar 02 2007, 18:35

Ooh, thanks Marie. =) I love your little collage thing of avvies on your siggie. 'Tis awesome. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Series: General Discussion
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next