Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSThe Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

The Twilight Series: General Discussion

Go down 
+31
stephy
Etta
jennifer williams
Rose
Bella Muerte
Just_Ginny
drkangelcat
RhiannonMei
Fwooper
The5Potters
polly
Caroru
Twilightvampire17
skuldandy
Agatha Black
amberg93
Rigby Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore
SilverLady
Natalie
littleprincess_01
SmittenKitten
Dancingsunset
CloakedSchemer
mcfly_42
Elana
romance lover
MarieC
Amy
cookiemonster
streams of silver
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 6449
Real First Name : What is real?
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff, of course. I thought it was obvious...
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 14:09

First topic message reminder :

Hey, has anyone read these books? The second book, 'New Moon' just came out...anyway, they're REALLY good. Extremely well-written, excellent plot...and just--wow. Just really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegiftbp.com

AuthorMessage
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_u12
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Gryffi10
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13 2007, 07:15

Eclipse cover, short extract and summary!

The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Eclipsecover

Spoiler:

Summary:

Spoiler:

And the release date is 7th August! Plus it says this on stephenie's site:

Quote :
May 5, 2007 — 1st chapter of Eclipse available in the New Moon Special Edition
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13 2007, 10:21

lol I just dropped by her site last night cuz I hadn't been there in a while and then I got all excited XD
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27 2007, 03:15

lol i cant wait til eclipse. its gonna be awesome.

anyhow...me and my friend are creating a cast list for twilight, i love it. lmao. i'll post it here when i'm done.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27 2007, 03:25

Elly told me about that lol. I had some suggestions but she kept rebuffing them. But whatever you do, you have to have Rachel Leigh Cook as Alice - she just looks perfect for the part.

And Jonathon Rhys-Meyers should be James. Apart from that, I'm not fussed. To be honest, I'm kind of going off the idea of whatsername being used for Bella (no really, what is her name???) - she's becoming overused and I can't really see her as Bella anymore :/

EDIT: I remembered her name - Emily Browning.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_c10
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27 2007, 04:20

*gasp* Amy nooooo XD Emily Browning just looks perfect for the part and she's a great actress XD
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27 2007, 11:34

Yeah...but I think it's a case of over exposure, even though she's not even connected to the role really. Everyone uses her in Twilight graphics, she's always Bella on cast lists, and I don't know...

It's like when you hear a song that you like, then the radio station overplays it and you start to hate it.
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28 2007, 12:13

i know. we're not having her as bella.

and i think we've got rachel leigh cook as bella.

XD

and about james...i'm check out the guy you said but right now we've got jake gyllenhall. i know what your thinking...he's so not james...but he is! if you see donnie darko you'll know he can play freaks. and also he's hot, especially when he's rugged.

EDIT: oh! johnathon whatshisname is that dude? hmm..i'll think about it but currently i prefer jake. and also whatshisface is stuck too strongly in my head as the coach from bend it like beckham. and he's not even hot! all vampires are hot!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28 2007, 12:28

No, you can't have Rachel Leigh Cook as Bella! She's Alice! I forbid you to have her as Bella!

Jonathan thingy would be great as James IMO. He just looks...creepy.
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28 2007, 12:30

lol. i meant alice. TYPO
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28 2007, 12:38

Good, you had me scared then!

So, who do you have as Bella, if not Emily Browning?

And more importantly, who have you got as Edward??
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28 2007, 12:40

hmmm...well we're still debating edward. we're thinking either drew fuller or ian somerhalder....you know boone from lost? but then again we're still deciding and this is uuuber hard.

and for bella...we had alexis bledel for a while but i dont think so anymore. i reckon we're gonna ditch her but i'm not sure who for.

...shall i put the list so far up here? then you can help us!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28 2007, 12:43

Both Drew Fuller and Ian Somerhalder look waaaay too old to be Edward. Don't forget he's only 17 (well, in looks anyway).

Yes, you should post the list up!
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28 2007, 12:54

Edward – Ian Somerhalder (see previous post. Oh and btw…we’re not having Henry Cavill.)
Bella –
Jacob – Jeff Licon (you know the dude from brothers Garcia? The oldest one. His name began with an L…never mind. it was carlos.)
Carlisle – Originally we said Charlie Hunnam but he’s uber hot…possibly too hot when we put him next to all the other vampires. Also…he’s kinda young. We thought about him for Jasper but we’re still undecided.
Esme – Michelle Williams
Rosalie – well right now we have Emily de Ravin, she’s also from Lost. The one with the baby…her and Charlie were kind of an item. Can’t remember her name now. But anyway…I think we’re gonna ditch her. We’ve been looking for some models so we’ll see…one of the models we found is anna lita. we think she'll be good.
Emmett – Tom Welling but we’ll have to beef him up a bit.
Jasper – He is one of the hardest ones to cast. STILL LOOKING
Alice – Rachel Leigh Cook. Alexis Bledel as our back-up.
Charlie – Dennis Quaid, the dad in Day After Tomorrow.
Jessica – Still unsure. Maybe Sophia Bush.
Mike –
Taylor – we did have Jesse Bradford (Cliff – Bring it On) but then we realized that he’s too old now. So we have ANOTHER undecided one.
Billy –
James – Jake Gyllenhall (see above)
Victoria – Danielle Panbaker, she’s too pretty as she is but we have the wonders of creepy make up.
Laurent – Keanu Reeves. This is one of my favouritest choices. He’d be perfect.

ok...i know it seems like we're uberly indecisive but this is hard!

EDIT:

ok here's some links.

Jeff Licon:http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2850/JeffLicon_Vespa_4286672_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Licon%2C%20Jeffrey&seq=8 btw he'd be a bit older.
Charlie Hunnam: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0402271/HH/0402271/Hunnam.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Hunnam,%20Charlie
Jesse Bradford: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0204946/Ss/0204946/8?path=pgallery&path_key=Bradford,%20Jesse
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_r10
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05 2007, 07:38

WEEEE! You people were all soo right about this book! *tacklehuggles frantically*

Edwaaard!!! <3 <3 <3

XD

that's all my freaky mind can come up with until now... I'll let ya know more when I finish it... which won't be long considering that I started it yesterday and already read about... 3/4 of it XD ... I stayed awake until 2:30 AM last night reading it XD
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Hogwar10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 14:38

whooohoooo!

Finally I have got around to ordering Twilight off of Amazon and for only £2.95 plus postage which is really good!

So soon Ill be able to understand what you all are talking about all the time and meet this Edward person lol
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 14:45

Yay! You'll love it, I promise *hopes you do*

Although you'll see that Edward is a meaaanny and you'll love Jacob hehe

Wooo not long (4 months) til Eclipse is out!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 14:47

Well if I am really liking it half way through the book, remind me to order new moon before i finish the book lol
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 14:57

Well, if you're anything like me, when you start reading it you won't be able to put it down, so make sure you have some free time!

I'm almost at the end of my current run of books (i.e. I've almost finished reading all the new books I'd bought), so I may have to re-read Twilight again. I've had a nagging idea for a fanfiction these past couple of weeks, so I'll need to refresh my memory a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Ravenc10
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 15:07

I cannot believe I haven't posted here yet! I love these books, and I cannot wait for Eclipse. Tomorrow I am going to get Agatha Black hooked on them too. I read New Moon in less than 24hrs, because I just had to get to the end. And I am most firmly on Team Edward. Don't get Team Jacob members at all. The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 15:47

There even exists a team Jacob? Nahhhh I can't believe it! *giggles*

Go Team Edward! :D

hehe I think I'll order New Moon soon... but it's again so expensive... *curses high prices for imported books* ... uh well... whatever.. it's Edward, my love! XD .. I'll just have to wait with buying other stuff XD ... well it's EDWARD!

*smoochies Edward* there, I'm not even afraid of him! :D
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 15:51

Ah, you haven't read New Moon, Cris. When you do, you'll come to understand the Team Jacob-ness!
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 15:53

lol.. we'll see... XD
anyhow... I like dangerous guys XD .. such as Eeeedward! :D Ah and his superpowers and his glistening in the sun and his schmexyness.... *faints*

XD
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 18:52

Cristina! You need to read New Moon now, or I simple cannot duel with you again! *g* And okay, Jacob does have a larger role in the second book, and I do like the kid. But Edward is Edward, he's Mr. Darcy, he's Romeo, he's Rhett Butler...I know that Stephenie Meyers is supposed to release the first chapter of Eclipse in May on her website...where you can also read the first meeting of Bella and Edward from his point of view. Plus she has tons of extras, like little snippets that got cut from the books, playlists that she listened to while writing (most of it is really good- she's a fan of Coldplay like me). There is even a website called Twilight Lexicon that posts timelines and indepth, chapter by chapter discussion.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 19:32

Duck the Duck wrote:
Ah, you haven't read New Moon, Cris. When you do, you'll come to understand the Team Jacob-ness!

Well that's if you're insane XD

Go Edward! The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 11630
Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12 2007, 12:39

Well I actually like Team Jacob just as much as Team Edward XD

I'm undecided I'm leaning a bit more toward Edward though XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12 2007, 18:39

If there was no Edward than I would be on Team Jacob, but because there is and Edward, Team Jacob is just not an option. Plus, for her safety, Bella needs to become a vampire.
I gave Ame (Agatha Black) the book today, so she should start reading it tonight...at least she better! She was nominated for the Edward Cullen award and had no clue who he was.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12 2007, 18:56

Edward, Amber, you gotta choose Edward! Join our side, we have... cookies... XD
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13 2007, 14:07

ah, the teams...I actually understand Team Jacob more than I do Team Edward...but I'm with Edward anyway XD
Back to top Go down
Agatha Black
1st Year
1st Year
Agatha Black

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_i15
Regist. date : 2007-01-26
Number of posts : 2520
Real First Name : Ame
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Slythe10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17 2007, 08:53

So it happened....I got the book on Friday night and started reading it Saturday morning...and by dinner...I wanted to be a vampire...or atleast be in love with one!! I am going to look at houses tonight...but I will be starting New Moon...so hopefully I will finish it soon.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17 2007, 12:50

Whooohoooo! Twilight finally arrived so I can finally jump on the twilight wagon as Im loving it already! I havent had much time to read this afternoon so Im only at chapter 6 but Im loving it and ordering New Moon now before I finish Twilight.

And Edward is sooo lovely hehe In some small and weird way he reminds me of Snape... (yes I know Im weird hehe)
Back to top Go down
Agatha Black
1st Year
1st Year
Agatha Black

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_i15
Regist. date : 2007-01-26
Number of posts : 2520
Real First Name : Ame
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Slythe10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18 2007, 08:35

Ok...so I read for about 2 hours last night...and I had never felt so many emotions at once! I cried...I wanted to throw the book across the room and break something! I am determined to finish this book today! I have finished all my work for the day...so I shall start very soon...
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18 2007, 11:21

*cries* I should have listened to Amy and ordered both Twilight and New Moon together! I need the next book! I only orderered it this morning though and Ive finished Twilight sad

Ok, Im thinking perhaps you meet jacob more in the second book but will all this Jacob V Edward - I cant see how Jacob could win! Edward is just so lovely so Im sitting on team Edward already!
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18 2007, 13:22

ahh but jacob is so NICE and concerned about bella...read the second book elfie! you'll see.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18 2007, 14:04

I want to but I was silly and didnt order them together and now i have to wait a few days at least to read it sad
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18 2007, 14:59

aww well then at least you have something to look forward to that you will be getting soon...the third book is MONTHS away and the second book also ends with a tremendous cliffie so you will be dying for the third when you're done XD
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18 2007, 22:50

The first chapter of the third book will be avaible to read in May- in the paperback edition of New Moon- probably on Stephenie's site as well.

And I'm not saying that Jacob isn't a great guy, but lets face it, he's no Edward. Jacob is Paris, Edward is Romeo -as the book points out. The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19 2007, 05:45

*gags* Paris... *shudders*

Yeah, Jacob nice and concerned for Bella... *snorts* he surely prooves that at the end of the book.
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19 2007, 12:03

*shrug* there's no doubt that bella will end up with edward...I'm just saying I like jacob too.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19 2007, 12:21

lol I hate him XD

real friends don't act the way he does...
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19 2007, 14:23

well, that's cause he'd much rather go out with her than be her friend. I think it's impossible for straight guys to be 'real friends' with girls...but anyway. that's another story.

incidentally, I just read on eric d. snider's site that he thinks Twilight is one of the best books he read in 2006...and he's a 30 year old guy...lol.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19 2007, 21:35

Shush, some of us are older! It's not my fault! The cover of the book looked interesting and it was about vampires, I didn't know I would actually end up as obsessed with the series as I am Harry Potter. Plus, I would like to point out, that Stephenie Myers actually wrote the story of Edward and Bella for her sister, but it was an adult novel, and I guess it blends things from New Moon and things that haven't even happened yet. Sadly, it was just a gift to her sister, and it will never be published. And most of the main characters are hundreds of years older than me!
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20 2007, 06:52

Spoiler:

For most book, I don't believe in them being refered as children or adult books lol. Okay there are some that has to be, but books like Harry Potter and Twilight and Anne of Green Gables, etc... there isn't any age to read those books. And for that matter, even fairy tales shouldn't be categorized as children book (and not only for the fact that, in the begining, they definitely weren't suitable for children to read *shudders*), I think anybody can enjoy Twilight even if they're older.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21 2007, 20:19

*Agrees with MarieC*

The true story of The Little Mermaid? The prince marries another girl, she has to choose between killing him, so that his blood will spill on her legs and allowing her to return as a mermaid into the sea, or turning into sea foam. She choose death for herself, just as prince jerk realizes that he really loves her, but he's too late to save her.

Back on subject- how are all the New Moon people coming along? Don't forget to visit Stephenie Meyers website - she has the first part of Twilight told through the eyes of Edward, plus extra little parts that didn't make either of the books!
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21 2007, 21:08

Rigby Dumbledore wrote:
The true story of The Little Mermaid? The prince marries another girl, she has to choose between killing him, so that his blood will spill on her legs and allowing her to return as a mermaid into the sea, or turning into sea foam. She choose death for herself, just as prince jerk realizes that he really loves her, but he's too late to save her.

Yeah and the sea witch cut her tongue too, she didn't magically steal her voice XD And I think Snow White was worse *shudders*

anyway

I can't wait for Eclipse it has got to come out soooon! XD
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21 2007, 21:30

lol! I was referring more to the fact that a GUY liked the book than that he was 30.

Actually, I hope I'll still be reading YA books in ten years from now. I'm pretty sure I will, because the YA books are usually the best. Adult books tend to veer towards the same direction usually...it's the YA authors that usually experiment and end up with something outstanding and original instead of something just good.

Not that there aren't a few really good adult books. But most of the GREAT, FANTASTIC books I've read over the past few years were YA.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22 2007, 00:16

I remember being a little embarressed buying my first Harry Potter novel, I couldn't wait any longer for my friend to smuggle her little brother's copies to me because he was a slow reader. Then I read The Series of Unfortuante Events, sadly I'm also hooked on Gossip Girl- but I would never let my 15 year old niece read the series, it's Jackie Collins for teens, and now Twilight. It gets easier. When I was buying New Moon the store clerk could see my embaressment, and he reassured me that it was on several top seller lists and that he loved the books and he was around my age, so it helped. I still buy the Gossip Girl books with more serious works of literture, in hopes that the clerk will assume the gg book is for someone else and that I myself have very refined taste in liteture. I mean, I read Les Miserables- twice! I read a lot, mostly adult books at that but Twilight is pure escapism. I love it!
Back to top Go down
skuldandy
3rd Year
3rd Year
skuldandy

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_p12
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 3442
Real First Name : skully!
Warning :

House : Gryffies! <3
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27 2007, 08:09

Geez, I can't believe I'm like one of the last people here to read Twilight and New Moon xD

Aliza told me to buy them - when I was in Birmingham - and I loved them SO MUCH and I borrowed them to all my friends and now we're working on a portuguese translation even though we think it must be coming here soon. I mean, it's a Best Seller!

:D

Can't wait to buy the third! ^^
Back to top Go down
Twilightvampire17
1st Year
1st Year
Twilightvampire17

Female
Regist. date : 2007-05-06
Number of posts : 13
Real First Name : Sarah Catherine
Warning :

House : N.A
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun May 06 2007, 15:25

I loved the book....I'm the President of Team Edward over on the lex...so I made my own site in deprecation to The Twilight Teams.

Has anyone else read the first Ch. of Eclipse?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightteams.niceboard.com/index.htm
skuldandy
3rd Year
3rd Year
skuldandy

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_p12
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 3442
Real First Name : skully!
Warning :

House : Gryffies! <3
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15 2007, 08:21

Not really, no, but I did read Moonlight Sun's first chapter. :D

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/otherprojects_midnightsun

if you wanna see what I'm talking about... :D Very cool! I hope it gets published!!
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16 2007, 05:37

I cannot believe i'm saying this but...

I GOT TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *megasquee*

Okay, so i didn't get it in English, becaus eit was SOLD OUT (*glares*) but i had to choose between Swedish and Finnish, and i took Finnish, because i don't get all the Swedish words, even if i do go in a Swedish school and stuff xD

...Finnish is more natural for me...

Anyway, so far, i'm enjoying it :D I'm not gonna go all crazed about it, afterall, HP is my one and true love xD

...btw, i liked Edward already before i knew his name xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Series: General Discussion
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next