Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSThe Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

The Twilight Series: General Discussion

Go down 
+31
stephy
Etta
jennifer williams
Rose
Bella Muerte
Just_Ginny
drkangelcat
RhiannonMei
Fwooper
The5Potters
polly
Caroru
Twilightvampire17
skuldandy
Agatha Black
amberg93
Rigby Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore
SilverLady
Natalie
littleprincess_01
SmittenKitten
Dancingsunset
CloakedSchemer
mcfly_42
Elana
romance lover
MarieC
Amy
cookiemonster
streams of silver
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 6449
Real First Name : What is real?
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff, of course. I thought it was obvious...
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 14:09

First topic message reminder :

Hey, has anyone read these books? The second book, 'New Moon' just came out...anyway, they're REALLY good. Extremely well-written, excellent plot...and just--wow. Just really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegiftbp.com

AuthorMessage
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-06
Number of posts : 2847
Real First Name : Kaylee
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin - The Banana In The Muffin :)
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Slythe10
Wand : Yew & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 11:55

I think she is/has used forever dawn as the outline for all of the sequels since Twilight, so you never know what could happen in Breaking Dawn The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Aayes

I personally am hoping she turns Bella, I will be very disappointed if we went through all of this and then she just doesn't do it. I mean sure we don't want her to lose her family or her friends, but I personally don't want her to lose Edward either. Plus I'm pretty sure that if Bella returned changed Charlie and Renee would deal with it and still love her regardless.

All in all I'm pretty sure some people are going to die, and I'm seriously hoping it's not Edward or any of the Cullens for that matter. I do hope that she finally tells us what power Alec, Janes twin has - ever since Edward made a reference to how bad it was in New Moon I've been dying to find out.

Sorry now I'm rambling The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 436937
Back to top Go down
http://stupidm-f.livejournal.com/
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Flag_u12
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Gryffi10
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 12:01

Speaking of Bella getting changed and her family, I've been reading quite a few (very good I have to say) Twilight fics this week, and most of them that deal with the changing and aftermath have Bella and Edward "die" in an accident shortly after so that Renée and Charlie think them dead.

I personally don't like this and I hope nothing similar happens in the book...she could get away with a long-distance relationship with her parents for a while, surely? Especially if she uses the excuse of university.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 22:32

As sad as it would be for Bella to never see Charlie and Renee again...this could happen. After all, even if she has a long distance relationship with them, they'll insist on seeing her. And even if they wait a few years until she's able to "control her thirst" and see them, they will still notice things about her. After all, it will be a bit noticeable if she never ages at all.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Ravenc10
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 23:05

I don't see why she couldn't just tell them. It's not like her parents would rat her out to any vampire killers. How much do you think Jacob will appear in the book? As previously stated, I personally think Jake will imprint (I'm hoping on Angela!) and that will be something that puts tension in Bella and Edward's relationship. Because God forbid they have an easy, smooth relationship. It would almost be great if the book would start after Bell's transformation and wedding, and just have the two events told in flashbacks... just so that I can breath that much sooner. XD
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 04:23

I think if Bella told Charlie and Renee, the Volturi would find out, somehow.

About Jacob imprinting...I think it could happen. It might be why we were told about it in Eclipse, but then again it might have served its purpose already.

I've been reading lots of really good Twilight fics lately, and another common theme is that the Volturi turn up again before Bella is completely ready to be turned, and force them to bite her. Think something like this will happen? I definitely think that the Volturi will be the antagonists now that Victoria and co. is gone.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 12:10

I could totally see that happening- because it would be a solution for Edward's character since he is reluctant to turn Bella.

The reason I think Jacob will imprint, and on Angela, is because I just think that there is maybe something more to her character... but I could be way off track.

So, what do the fanfics say about Bella as a vampire? Do they mention any powers they think she will have? Maybe she'll turn out to be a new hybrid vampire...something will definately be different about her.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 13:52

I've not actually read all that many that deal with the aftermath of her becoming a vampire - just the bits before and during.

What do you think she will be like though? I can't think of anything 'good enough' to be her power, and after all the build up it should be something special...
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 15:18

The only thing that I can think of as a special power is that she would just be different- more of a cross between human and vampire.... like maybe (and this sounds so stupid, but just go with me) she'll be immortal but not undead...i.e. she'd be able to have kids, she won't sparkle in the sun.... something along those lines... I just don't think she's going to be like anything we've seen before...

I do worry, just a bit, that she won't get turned.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 17:30

I just read a fic where her special power was that she was able to suppress the powers of other vampires, ie. stop Jasper from controlling emotions, stop Alice predicting the future and stop Edward being able to hear peoples thoughts.

An interesting idea.

I think she will definitely be turned...the question is, how and under what circumstances? Through their own choosing, or because they are forced to turn her?

How will turning her affect the treaty?

In that same fic I just read there was a fight between the Cullens and the werewolves...Edward killed Jacob O.O. Do we think this is a possibility?

I find it a little difficult to believe that all of the 'good' characters (both vampires and werewolves alike) will make it through to the end of the series in one piece.

Something else to think about; is there a chance that Bella could seriously injure herself, thus forcing Edward to change her before they're both ready?

Oh and something else I thought of, what if someone else - be it Charlie, or another of Bella's friends such as Angela - found out the truth about the Cullens? It'd be an interesting plot twist...though it sounds more like something out of a fanfic :D

Aghh so many questions, so long to wait!
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 18:00

You know what might be interesting? What if there was a full out war between the wolves and the vamps and Jacob or someone was mortally wounded.... could they be turned into a vampire?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 18:11

Hmm...a half vamp, half wolf? I doubt that would happen (seems too horror movie!) but I can see the Cullens killing a werewolf or vice versa.

Tbh...I wouldn't mind if one of the werewolf pack were killed (just not Jake!) but I'd HATE to see any of the Cullens killed sad Especially Alice!
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Number of posts : 6449
Real First Name : What is real?
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff, of course. I thought it was obvious...
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 22:04

Well, Alice would see her own death, no? And thus would be able to change things so that she wouldn't be killed. :D

If Bella isn't turned, this will be a very stupid series. Honestly, she's spent what, three books now hovering on the edge of her being turned? It's getting ridiculous. I'm not even curious now whether or not she will be turned. I only wonder how, and under what circumstances.

I'd love for Alice or the doctor erm....what's his name again? xD I'm tired and can't remember atm. But anyway I'd love for one of them to turn her and then have Edward be furious. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegiftbp.com
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 04:49

Quote :
Well, Alice would see her own death, no? And thus would be able to change things so that she wouldn't be killed. :D

If it was at the hand of a werewolf, she wouldn't be able to see...

There was a discussion post on one of the Twilight communities I watch on my LiveJournal flist, and the question was about what you most wanted to see happen in Breaking Dawn.

Most of the answers were along the lines of "Marriage...Bella becoming a vampire...and sex" :D

So, what are the things everyone here *wants* to see in Breaking Dawn? Not necessarily what you think will happen, but what you want to happen.

For me, I'd love to see the conversation where Bella tells Charlie and Renée that she's marrying Edward.
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 10:44

I honestly would really like to see the wedding go off with out a hitch - and then have all the chaos follow afterwards.

I would also like to see Jacob end up happy, I mean I don't think Bella is the girl for him, but I'd like to see him imprint and be happy. I'm still holding onto the false hope that somehow he can imprint on Mike Newton, but I think he's seen him since he changed grin

Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 10:55

Haha, Mike, really? :D I've seen a lot of fics out there that have Jake imprinting on Angela, which is an intriguing idea.
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 11:50

HaHa yes really Mike - I've even dubbed my pairing Mikob The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 13

I just think it be really funny, and cute all at the same time if they ended up together. Especially after all the tension between them in New Moon. I also thing Jangela is a viable option, but I think Mikob would be much more entertaining - at least from my perspective.

I'm starting to get into the belief that something very unexpected is going to happen and someone is going to find out about the Cullens or someone is going to get changed by one of the Volturi or something along those lines. At this point I'm pretty much convinced that they are going to have a pretty big role in the last book. Plus we do need to see what Alec's power is, since Stephenie made a point of mentioning how bad it is in New Moon, I can't foresee it going unused throughout the series.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 12:19

I also think someone is going to find out the truth about the Cullens. It'd prompt the Volturi to return, maybe?
Back to top Go down
twilightfairy
1st Year
1st Year
twilightfairy

Female
Regist. date : 2008-03-04
Number of posts : 924
Real First Name : Lily
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 14:34

I agree, someone will find out sonner or later
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 17:38

There's a copy of the first chapter of Breaking Dawn doing the rounds online. It'll appear in the Eclipse special edition that's out in a few days.

I read it earlier. If it is genuine (and the place I found it says it is), then I think we've got a good book coming up. It was very fast paced however - I'd perhaps expected what happens in the chapter to have been spread across a couple of chapters rather than just being all in one. We get a lot of information in one go.

Of course, this is assuming it is genuine.
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 03:29

Do you have the link?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 05:12

I'll PM you. I'm pretty sure that it's not supposed to be online, so I don't want to get in trouble by posting the link in a public place.

EDIT: A short snippet of the first chapter has been officially released, so here's the link:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20203238,00.html
Back to top Go down
Jamoki
1st Year
1st Year
Jamoki

Male
Regist. date : 2007-12-09
Number of posts : 2374
Real First Name : Clinton
Warning :

House : Slytherin!
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 01 2008, 12:01

I have read the description to all three books. i am so going to buy them. And they seem like my kind of books. i guess they do. but they sound cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Series: General Discussion
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7