Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSThe Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

The Twilight Series: General Discussion

Go down 
+31
stephy
Etta
jennifer williams
Rose
Bella Muerte
Just_Ginny
drkangelcat
RhiannonMei
Fwooper
The5Potters
polly
Caroru
Twilightvampire17
skuldandy
Agatha Black
amberg93
Rigby Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore
SilverLady
Natalie
littleprincess_01
SmittenKitten
Dancingsunset
CloakedSchemer
mcfly_42
Elana
romance lover
MarieC
Amy
cookiemonster
streams of silver
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 6449
Real First Name : What is real?
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff, of course. I thought it was obvious...
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 25 2006, 14:09

First topic message reminder :

Hey, has anyone read these books? The second book, 'New Moon' just came out...anyway, they're REALLY good. Extremely well-written, excellent plot...and just--wow. Just really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegiftbp.com

AuthorMessage
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-14
Number of posts : 5673
Real First Name : Cassandra (aka. Cassie, Casey, Cass, Case)
Warning :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Gryffi10
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19 2007, 08:33

yeah, i was REALLY angry at edward when he did that but in the third one, at least edward realized that Bella was friends with Jake too, and larned to except that, but Jake on the other hand kept being like, "stop hanging out with the bloodsucker" which I found really annoying because Edward almost never insulted Jake infront of Bella because he knows hou much he means to Bella. Jake on the other hand has no regards for how bella feels about Edward.

I think jake has practically done the same thing to bella because he said he can't be friends with bella if she hangs out with edward which really hurt her, maybe not as much as edward did, but i still think they both left her and at least edward left for "her own good" instead of because he couldn't be friends with her if she was friends with someone he didn't like.

Whoa that was longfor what i intended!

~Cassie
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-06
Number of posts : 2847
Real First Name : Kaylee
Warning :

House : Slytherin - The Banana In The Muffin :)
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Slythe10
Wand : Yew & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23 2007, 23:11

~I support Team Jacob - I got goosed ~

So I'm a loser, and I just literally picked these books up Thursday, and it's Sunday now, and I've read all 3 of them already!! (Yeah I'm a freak, but once something catches my interest I wont put it down until I have to.) I was the same way with the Harry Potter books, I read all 7 in less than 2 weeks.

I'll be honest, the only reason I even picked them up was because of how much everyone on here seems to go on about them. Now I must admit that I see why!?!?! I've already started reading through them again, they really are addicting.

As far as the whole Edward - Jacob thing, here are my arguments. (Pre-warning I'm on team Edward.)

~Yes Edward left Bella, but he was trying to help her not hurt her.
~Jacob was starting to interfere before Edward even left.
~I will admit that it was Edwards fault that Bella fell in love with Jacob, because he left the gigantic hole in her heart.
~But Jacob also tried to leave Bella more than once, unlike Edward who only made that mistake once.
~When Edward told Bella what he was, the rest of the Cullens/Volterra could have killed Edward just as easily as the pack would have killed/hurt/disowned/excluded Jacob. But Edward chose to be honest with her instead.
~Jacob knew how hurt Bella was about Edward, and he saw her pain, but he still tried to use that to his advantage. (Which to me isn't love. If you love someone you don't use their pain for your own selfish wants and needs.)
~Edward stayed behind during the battle in Eclipse because Bella asked him to, Jacob on the other hand didn't.
~Edward couldn't bear living with out Bella, so when he thought she had died he was willing to kill himself just to be with her. (It's very Romeo & Juliet)
~Edward was more than willing to accept it if Bella decided that she wanted to be with Jacob, because he loved her and wanted nothing more than for her to be happy. Jacob on the other hand couldn't do the same, at least not until he realized he had lost.

I guess I see a little of both sides, but I will always believe that Edward and Bella belong together The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Aayes

Sorry, I really didn't mean to go on that long lol

Back to top Go down
http://stupidm-f.livejournal.com/
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24 2007, 20:05

I like Edward because he tries to do whatever he can for Bella even if its doesnt turn out right but at least he tries... as for Jacob hes always so rude...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27 2007, 09:57

Anyway, I finally read Eclipse thanks to Elly!

Annnnd....I thought it was great. The best yet. Except, now I support team Jake.

<3

xD
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 2713
Real First Name : Ellybelly :D
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27 2007, 09:59

aliza! you're SUCH|a traitor. God.

I agree with Stephy=]

we love edward!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thinkelly
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27 2007, 11:11

I just finished Eclipse like, five minutes ago.

And let me say OHHHH MYYYY GAWSH!

Greaaaat book.

And now that my confusing feelings over which ship I should ship, I can proudly say that I support Team Jacob The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 436937
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27 2007, 19:25

See I'm the opposite, I didn't mind Jacob so much until I read Eclipse. Before Eclipse I didn't care who Bella choose just as long as it made her happy. But seeing Edwards understanding, and see how Jacob tricked her made me all for team Edward lol.

I think I might die before August 2008, can't they just release the book sooner xD (I know doubtful, but a girl can dream right The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Aayes)

And I'd like to say that I am Switzerland but I can't, all I have to say is this:

The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 STAB

Just kidding... I think, lol

Question: So did anyone start to almost feel sorry for Rosalie after Eclipse other than just me? Up until Eclipse I really didn't like her, but after her story it almost made me sad for her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27 2007, 19:49

I did fell bad for her... all of what she had gone throught but I still dont like her though... maybe if she was nicer I might of had liked her.... if only she acted like Alice.... Alice is my fav chrarcter in the book.... if anything happens to her im gonna have to make stephenie meyer rewrite her book...lol
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27 2007, 20:19

Ha-Ha yes I'm right there with you, but my favorite is stuck between Alice - Edward and Emmet xD If anything happens to any of those three I will go to Arizona and find Stephanie and make her rewrite the entire book lol.

I'm still not sure if I feel sorry for Rosalie or if it's just her situation. I just hope in the last book *tear* she becomes a little nicer, especially to Bella. I would just like to see her character developed a little more, she's the only character that I still don't feel like I really know.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27 2007, 21:34

Well I think tahts how Rosalie wants to be... not known alot about.... I mean before she wouldnt really say anything to Bella and then she just comes up to her tells her her story and thats just abou all we know about her... If Bella doesnt try to learn more about her I think that we as a reader might not either
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Flag_u12
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 05:54

I still don't really like Rosalie, but I feel more sympathetic towards her, and I can understand her dislike of Bella a little better after reading Eclipse.

It's nice to have a book to look forward to now that the HP series is over.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 20:49

I agree but what will we have to look forward to after that book comes out?
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 21:47

~I support Team Jacob - I got goosed~

Well there always is Midnight Sun, the entire story of Twilight but from Edwards perspective instead of Bellas. I think that should be pretty interesting actually, I would like to see what and how Edward really thinks.

From the first chapter I can tell that his point of view may just make me like him even more xD
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 22:53

Yes I did hear about that.... my friend told me about it.... I cant wait... its going to be so interesting... with edwards ability to read minds and stuff.... its gonna be awesome....lol... sorry im so excited...lol
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 29 2007, 08:22

~I support Team Jacob - I got goosed~

Here's the link to the first chapter of Midnight Sun that's posted on her website xD (Just in case you haven't read it already)

Pre-warning it made me want to read the book even more!! And there is no signed contract for Midnight Sun to be published, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to keep my fingers & toes crossed hoping for it to come out.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 29 2007, 21:42

I must reda that when I have some time left on the computer...lol.. im really busy today... it might not look like it but i am...lol
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02 2008, 14:57

SlytherinPride7 wrote:
[b And there is no signed contract for Midnight Sun to be published, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to keep my fingers & toes crossed hoping for it to come out. [/b]

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf

First Thing: I'm pretty sure they will make another one because it's making a good profit.

Second Thing: That link didn't work for me!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02 2008, 15:05

Have you got Acrobat reader? You'll need that to see a .pdf file The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 436937
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02 2008, 15:11

huh..probably not..i'll ask my dad later!
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 05:41

I havent got one of them either sad eurgh. Wait there I'm going to check on my step dads computer.

Right I just read that chapter and here are my thoughts.

I hated it, it was funny to read peoples thoughts but I'm really hoping that this does not get published. I want the series to move forward and not double back and replay it all from Edwards point of view. Not to mention I don't really like Edward.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12 2008, 20:42

I cant read it either.... *cries*

I love Edward.... how could you say something like that Polly.... *holds hands up to ears and starts singing random songs*....lol
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13 2008, 16:36

polly wrote:
Right I just read that chapter and here are my thoughts.

I hated it, it was funny to read peoples thoughts but I'm really hoping that this does not get published. I want the series to move forward and not double back and replay it all from Edwards point of view. Not to mention I don't really like Edward.

*Squeels in horror*

I can't believe you just said that Polly *tear* I love Edward, and I found it really entertaining to see what he actually thinks.

I also think that telling it from his point of view will also let us learn more about the other characters -Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Emmet, Mike, Tyler, Charlie, Billy, Jacob, ect. I could go on for days.

But he reads thoughts, so we should get to learn more about Edward as well as the other characters and what they really think. And I don't think that will be back tracking at all.

Personally I would love to know what really goes through everyone else's minds, especially Alice - Jasper - Rosalie & Emmet.

I guess all I'm really trying to say is that I don't so much see it as back tracking, only because we will get to learn and discover new facets of the characters that we all love so much.
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 14 2008, 14:25

MY COMPUTER WON'T LET ME READ IT!! AHHHH! You guys are making me dying to read it!!!!!!! *cries because of unability to read it*

Maybe I'll go see if my brother's computer has it!

YAY! My brother's computer did have it! I didn't think it was as good as it was from Bella's point of view but I still really liked it! Espicially seeing further into their family!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 22:58

I cant view it either..... I guess ill just have to wait til the book comes out... sad
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19 2008, 12:56

sad That's really sad! I got to read it and it was interesting...unfortunatley the book isn't the 4th book but a remake of Twilight in Edward's opinion so it's not coming out until after the 4th one does sad
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19 2008, 21:17

But the fourth one is coming out soon....... Im gonna have to get a calender and start counting down the days...lol
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19 2008, 23:03

Hopefully the fourth one will come out in August.. But they haven't given an official release date yet... Right now all we have to hope for is Fall 2008, but they could always push it back if the editing process takes to long *tear*
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19 2008, 23:09

its going to take that long..... so sad sad...lol
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20 2008, 11:07

I thought they gave an official release date of 10th August? I'm sure I read that on the Lexicon...
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20 2008, 11:11

that's what I thought too...I knew it was some time in August...must start a countdown!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20 2008, 16:44

Some book updates:

Quote :
1) Breaking Dawn is in the editing phase. It it tentatively set for release Fall 2008. It could be later if we hit a snag in editing. Usually editing takes longer than a few months, but both I and my editors will be putting in lots of overtime to make this happen.

2) Midnight Sun is only half-written. It will not be coming out until a while after it’s finished. Don’t expect it anytime soon. I will let you know when the rough draft is finished, and then you can start asking when it is due out. I don’t foresee much chance to work on it until Breaking Dawn is completely finished.

3) Forever Dawn (the early, poorly written sequel to Twilight) is not the "steamy" version of Breaking Dawn; I don’t know how that rumor got started. Forever Dawn is not adult as in "XXX." It is adult as in "not written exclusively for a young adult audience, much like Pride and Prejudice or Gone With the Wind." There is no steam in Forever Dawn that is not also in Breaking Dawn, so please stop begging me for the "ooh la la" version. It does not exist. I may put some small excerpts of Forever Dawn on my website after Breaking Dawn comes out, but then again, maybe not. It’s not that great. All the best stuff is in Breaking Dawn.

New topic: the Twilight movie

I do not have any casting updates. I haven’t heard anything since the Robert Pattinson announcement. I’m waiting on the same pins and needles you all are. When I get home from vacation, I’ll see if I can get some news.

That is all. Have a nice night everybody!

4) In regards to the question, "Is Breaking Dawn the last book in the Twilight Saga?" The answer is, "I don’t know." It’s the last one for a while, at least. Of course there will be Midnight Sun, but that’s covering old material. I’m not sure if I will go forward with the Twilight characters–I’m a little burned out right now. Ask me again in two years.

5) "When are you going to put the first chapter of Breaking Dawn on your website?" I have no idea when or if I will get permission to post that. It may be in the special edition of Eclipse that will come out in June or July. It may never appear until BD is on the shelves.

Oh, I thought of another one!

6) "What does the cover of BD look like?" I don’t know (are you sensing a theme here?). We have not decided on a cover yet–in fact, we are in a very early stage of the process. If we get a cover developed in time, it will probably be released with the Eclipse special edition the way the Eclipse cover was put out with the New Moon special edition. I’ve had a few people ask if images they’ve seen are the BD cover, and I can tell you absolutely that they are NOT.

*heads to film thread for the film updates*
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20 2008, 16:46

Thanks Amy! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 13:40

*Thank you for finding and posting that info Amy*
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 25 2008, 22:03

Thanks Amy....
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 07 2008, 16:26

Official Release Date of August 2nd was announced last night!!!

This is the quote from the Twilight Lexicon -
Quote :
As promised, we were given the release date of Breaking Dawn. AUGUST 2, 2008 So, now is the time to approach your local booksellers about them doing a midnight release party.

They also annouced this today -
Quote :
"The ECLIPSE special edition is on the way - featuring an excerpt of BREAKING DAWN and the first look at the cover! It will be avaliable at 12:01 Saturday, May 31, along with the paperback of NEW MOON!

So there you have it folks. Our first look at the story AND the cover for BD.

Less than 6 months to wait now!!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14 2008, 22:05

I cant wait til 6 months go by... i want it now... *runs around in circles*
Back to top Go down
streams of silver
5th Year
5th Year
streams of silver

Female
Number of posts : 6449
Real First Name : What is real?
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff, of course. I thought it was obvious...
Crest : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Huffle10
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 09 2008, 00:37

Yaaay I just reread Twilight and I had forgotten how good it is! It really is just all-around awesome. Looking forward to August and Breaking Dawn! *sigh*

Also, The Host is coming out in May! Maybe I'll buy that for my b-day present. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegiftbp.com
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 13 2008, 23:55

I was gonna reread Twlight but someone has borrowed my book and it might be gone for awhile....lol
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 11 2008, 13:02

I spotted a mistake in Eclipse today. At least, I think it's a mistake.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 11 2008, 14:09

Eimi, I wondered about that too, but I thought it was just me being... stupid xD

Maybe it's just another prove of how... daft Bella is xD

*is a strong supporter of Caro/Edward*

...but Bella/Edward is fine xD
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 11 2008, 22:34

I didn't even notice that... as soon as my book is returned Im gonna have to go read it...
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 18 2008, 15:09

So, this thread has been rather quiet of late with everyone talking about the film...

Edward made that offhand remark about Emmett being the minister - anyone think it'll actually happen? It'd be pretty funny :D
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 19 2008, 08:05

Do you think the third EDIT: I meant the 4th book, as proved with my question at the end XD book will just be about Bella's transformation, or do you think that more obstacles are going to get in her and Edwards way? As for Emmett performing the ceremony...maybe. Although Carlisle would be a good choice too. XD

Has anyone heard the basic premise of book 4?

Last edited by Rigby Dumbledore on Sun Apr 20 2008, 22:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 19 2008, 08:41

I would imagine Carlisle to be the minister, and Emmett the best man :D

Rigby:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 19 2008, 20:10

I agree that Carlisle is going to be the minister.... I think that you might mean the fourth book rigby and I dont think that it would be just about her transformation... at least I hope not.... The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 436937
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 19 2008, 21:32

The only thing we've heard about Breaking Dawn so far is the tag line - until May that's all we have The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Aayes

O.O and the official tag line is...
*pauses for extra suspense*

"The final book in the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga will take your breath away"
And that's about all we've gotten at this point.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 19 2008, 21:39

Now I know everything there is to know about the book....lol...

They should tell me more... I want to know if she changes are not... Im doubting it thought.... i dont think she's gonna change into a vampire...
Back to top Go down
twilightfairy
1st Year
1st Year
twilightfairy

Female
Regist. date : 2008-03-04
Number of posts : 924
Real First Name : Lily
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 02:07

I love this series! so amazing! I can't wait till Breaking Dawn!
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 09:33

...Final?

I didn't know it was the FINAL book in the series!!

*dies*
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 11:20

Well, apart from Midnight Sun.

Now this is interesting. I saw this post made on the LJ community Lion_Lamb

Quote :
Did anyone else notice...
Okay, you know when you go to Steph's site, then go to 'Other Projects' then click on 'Craptastic Covers' you can see the Forever Dawn cover, the original sequel to Twilight?

The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Craptasticcover6

I'm assuming this is Bella, because it pretty much fits the description in the book. Now I draw your attention to the red eyes.

"Q:Can you post Forever Dawn, or send me a copy, or give me a summary, or email me the outline...?

A:Ever since I put up my "craptastic covers" page and included the cover I made for Forever Dawn (the original sequel to Twilight), I've been getting different versions of this question. First of all, here's the reason why Forever Dawn will never be published: it doesn't fall into the young adult genre. I wasn't thinking about my audience yet when I was writing it, I was still just writing for my own amusement. When I knew that I was going to have to write another sequel, with a more YA focus, I went ahead and finished Forever Dawn so I could give it to my big sister for her birthday (how many of your sisters have ever written you a 600+ page book for your birthday?). Now, eventually, in the distant future, I will probably put up sections of Forever Dawn like I did with the Twilight outtakes. The reason I can't do this for a long time is because the plot line of Forever Dawn is still working as a loose skeletal outline for the rest of the series. In other words, it's chockfull of spoilers. So I won't be able to put any of it here on the site until I'm past that point in the story. After Eclipse is out and we get a little closer to the release of Breaking Dawn, I'll be able to reveal the first pieces of Forever Dawn."

Red eyes!!![

Original Post

This is an interesting observation, because Stephenie created that 'fake cover' herself, for the original draft of Breaking Dawn. Of course, she may have changed the manuscript drastically, but if she did intend to turn Bella into a vampire, that would be a pretty big change from draft to draft!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series: General Discussion   The Twilight Series: General Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Series: General Discussion
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next