Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSTwilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion

Go down 
+31
EmmalynnMalfoy
omnia vincit *amor*
Shausto-la
Isabella Twilight
kathrineee_anne
Snape_Luffer
hppamela
dracofan89
Ilyria
Elana
RhiannonMei
The5Potters
Etta
SlytherinPride7
cookiemonster
Elfie Dumbledore
Agatha Black
Rigby Dumbledore
Amy
jennifer williams
amberg93
ginnyunited
stephy
SilverLady
Just_Ginny
Caroru
littleprincess_01
polly
drkangelcat
streams of silver
romance lover
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
romance lover
1st Year
1st Year
romance lover

Female
Country : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 3925
Real First Name : Jess
Warning :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin
Crest : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Slythe10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18 2007, 16:00

First topic message reminder :

So we really dont know a lot about this movie yet Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 410894 But we do know that Kristen Stewart has been cast as Bella. And Im super excited Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 410894 I love her- though shes not my perfect Bella Im sure she can pull it off.

I was debating earlier with Amby and Racey who would be the perfect Edward... (and the perfect Jacob)So If anyone has any thoughts.. slip them in. Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 410894

I cant wait for this movie hehe.

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Inthelandofwomen_450

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19 2007, 07:59; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sweet_tart_barbie_7

AuthorMessage
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2007, 16:54

Well, technically, Alice is a lot older than 30, right?

AHAHA.

Sorry, that wasn't really funny... but I haven't had a good joke today so don't blame me Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 436937

And it's a shame that she's too old, because she looks great for the part.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_u12
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2007, 17:10

Has anyone seen Heroes? You know the person who plays Eden? She could be a pretty good Alice:

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 NoraZehetn_Grani_12186774_400
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-06
Number of posts : 2847
Real First Name : Kaylee
Warning :

House : Slytherin - The Banana In The Muffin :)
Wand : Yew & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2007, 17:13

~I support Team Jacob - I got goosed~

O.o that is a good one Amy xD

Too bad Christina Ricci is way to old, I think she would play a killer Alice lol
Back to top Go down
http://stupidm-f.livejournal.com/
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2007, 17:24

Oh, she IS good, Amy!

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-14
Number of posts : 5673
Real First Name : Cassandra (aka. Cassie, Casey, Cass, Case)
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01 2008, 14:11

Alice is one of my favorite characters but i always imangined her blonde for some reason even though I know the book says she has black hair!
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01 2008, 14:54

I totally think Ellen Page would play a really good Alice.

Here's some pictures:
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Ellen3Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 2ne22
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 3ep8Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Thumb_nep13
Only because I think she will do really good putting across Alice's sense of humor.

~She of course in my opinion would have made a better Bella but what ever lol~

I mean she did and awesome job in Juno (I highly recomend seeing this movie it was too cute!) Oh and of course she rocked in X-Men 3

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01 2008, 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01 2008, 15:03

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01 2008, 20:28

Oh, I want to see Juno, but until I do I'll hold off on my opinion of Ellen Page hehe Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 436937

And I did always imagine Alice with dark hair, but for a while I couldn't remember if the book said she had dark or blonde hair Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 436937

Refresh my memory, people- who else has dark hair in the Cullen family?
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01 2008, 20:37

I do believe that Emmet, Alice and Esme all have dark hair.

Emmet - Dark Brown
Alice - Black
Esme - Brown (I think)

Don't quote me on that, but those are the ones I believe are supposed to have dark hair xD
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01 2008, 20:43

I thought Emmet was one of the blondes...

And I thought Jasper had dark hair...

Ahh, this is confusing. Why can't they just ALL be the same?!

hehe Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01 2008, 20:48

LoL they should all be the same, but then they would really look like they were all related which would make the relationships really weird lol

Okay this is how I think it goes:

Jasper: Blonde
Emmet: Dark Brown
Alice: Black
Esme: Brown
Edward: Bronze
Rosalie: Blonde
Carlisle: Blonde

I just checked on Emmet - Rosalie - Alice - Edward & Jasper and those hair colors are correct lol. The only person I'm not 100% on is Esme.
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02 2008, 05:05

No Jasper has the honey coloured blonde hair.

And don't forget edward who has brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 10804
Real First Name : Rachel
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! HUFF PUFF BADGERS FOR THE WIN!
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02 2008, 17:34

Edward is described as having bronzed/copper hair I think, not brown.
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02 2008, 17:37

if the characters don't look as they should i'm not going to bother seeing the movie! it would ruin it for me
Back to top Go down
romance lover
1st Year
1st Year
romance lover

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 3925
Real First Name : Jess
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02 2008, 21:58

well obviously the hair can be worked around... like they can dye it... actors do that all the times for films. But hes just to... ugh for edward.... Hayden Christensen is totaly my edward... especially when he was in awake.. and he was all sickly looking THAT WAS THE PERFECT EDWARD xD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sweet_tart_barbie_7
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 04:28

Actually I am now impartical to him being Edward until I see some movie clips I'm not going to say anything because I looked at a graphic in someones siggie I can't remember who and he looked like Edward should.
Of course he has been airbrushed but he looked like Edward.
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 15:24

i don't like who they got to play cedric so seeing as how they are the same people and how he's ugly in my opinion the whole him being casted for edward is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 04:22

Hvae you looked at Ame's graphic?

He does look amazing I hated the casting of him until i saw that now I'm hooked on him being Edward.
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 20:06

Okay another suggestion, lol I now know who I think should play Emmet xD

Channing Tatum (He's been in: She's the Man - Step Up - Coach Carter)

Heres a picture ^_^

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Channing-tatum-1

I know I'm crazy, but that's okay... A girl can hope right

grin
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Crest : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Huffle10
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 20:09

oh lord if he could somehow be Emmett...let's just say my fantesies will change from Edward to Emmett in a heartbeat! lol
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 10:27

*Nods* but from Jake to Emmet. Hes gorgeous! Eurgh the people making the movie should listen to us!
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 13:34

I couldn't agree with you more on that Polly.

They really should ask us, the fans, at least for our input. Since we will be the ones paying to see the movies.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20 2008, 16:46

Lifted directly from the Twilight Lexicon:

Quote :
It’s been no secret that one of the shooting locations for the Twilight movie would be the state of Oregon. The Oregon Film and Video Office has put out an "all crafts call". In other words they are looking for location personnel to staff out the shoot. This means they are looking for camera people, and possibly extras among other things.
"Twilight Productions, LLC
Call for Resumes for the Feature Film

"Twilight"
All Crafts
Prep begins 1/2/08
Shooting tentatively scheduled for 2/25 for approx. 8 weeks
Please email resumes to:
twilightresumes@gmail.com "

Quote :
There is an article in the Yakoma Herald Today about there being an open call to fill the role of Jacob Black for the Twilight movie.

The next bit is copied from the casting agency’s MySpace which SillyBella graciously sent to me. If anyone from the agency is reading this and would prefer than we not list the items please email me at pelirroja_ljc@yahoo.com. I can’t directly link to the MySpace page because my work filtering software won’t let me.

Also, before everyone starts asking, to the best of my knowledge Stephenie has not given anyone the rights to do a sequel, but film companies standardly put sequels into an initial contract hoping to get the same actors if the film really takes off (Pirates of the Caribean anyone?). It’s their hope that then the author would want them to do a sequel if they do a good job on the first one and they have taken the first step to insure a successful sequel happens by making sure the original cast is available.

From the Lana Veenker Casting Myspace:

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

THE SEARCH IS ON FOR NATIVE AMERICAN TEEN TO PLAY KEY ROLE IN MAJOR MOTION PICTURE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 15, 2008

THE SEARCH IS ON FOR NATIVE AMERICAN TEEN TO PLAY KEY ROLE IN MAJOR MOTION PICTURE

"Twilight" begins shooting in Oregon at the end of February

PORTLAND, ORE. Lana Veenker Casting announced today that it is seeking a 16-18 year old Native American male to play a significant role in the upcoming Summit Entertainment film "Twilight," directed by Catherine Hardwicke.

The film is based on the publishing phenomenon "Twilight," written by Stephenie Meyer, and is highly anticipated due to its popularity among young adults.

"Director Catherine Hardwicke is keen to find the right teenager for the role of Jacob," says Casting Director Lana Veenker, owner of the Portland, Oregon-based casting company. "Besides being an authentic Native American, he needs to have charm and charisma. At this point, Catherine is more concerned about finding someone with the right looks and personality, than she is about prior acting experience. And he needs to be available for sequels! This will be an amazing opportunity for one lucky teenager."

An open casting call will take place in Portland on Saturday, January 19, 2008, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at Lana Veenker Casting, 2580 NW Upshur Street, Portland, Oregon 97212. Applicants who fit the age and ethnicity requirements for the role will have their photos taken and may be asked to read lines in front of the director.

Applicants who are unable to attend Saturday’s open call should email their contact information and a photo to talent@slateplease.com. More information is available on the casting company’s website at slateplease.com or on its MySpace page at myspace.com/lanaveenkercasting.

No other roles will be considered at the open call, but persons interested in working as extras on the film can send their information to Rutabaga Background Casting, the extras division of Lana Veenker Casting. Instructions are available at sayrutabaga.com.

Additional information about working as an extra is posted on the Rutabaga MySpace page at myspace.com/sayrutabaga.

Quote :
According to TDN, that serves the Columbia Valley, the Twilight movie will be using Kalama High School as a shooting location during the school’s spring break. Whether or not Forks High School will be used at all is not at this time known. They may use Forks HS for exterior shots, but this high school for interiors.

Also, while I am at it, yes we are aware of the rumors circulating around the net. At this time they are just that–rumors. I wouldn’t put too much stock in anything until it is officially released by Stephenie or Summit. In other words, do the words "Colton Haynes" and staying up until 3:00am for Tory’s big announcement ring any bells?

Lastly, the fact that Summit is having an open casting for Jacob Black does not mean other parts have not been cast. It means they just haven’t announced it. Remember that movies are not shot in chronological order. Jacob has a small part in Twilight. It is not a big deal not to have that part at this point.

http://twilightlexicon.com/
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24 2008, 18:23

OMG!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT COME OUT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08 2008, 14:09

Apparantly Justin Chon has been cast in the Twilight film. There's no announcement been made as to who he is playing, though.

Guesses? I'm going to say a minor role, cos I can't think of any main characters that fit his appearance...

EDIT: No need to panic everyone, Justin Chon is playing Eric.

An actress called Anna Kendrick has been cast as Jessica.

It's all very well the minor roles are being announced...I want to know who's playing Jacob, and Alice and all the other Cullens!

EDIT 2: Another new casting announcement made without the role being known. Cam Gigandet has been cast. Guesses as to who?

EDIT 3: He's been cast as James.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08 2008, 15:09

Hmmm, I'm trying to keep an open mind, as obviously no one is going to be my perfect Edward (although a young Cillian Murphy would have been perfect!), so instead I'm going to try to focus on how well they act, and if they can get me to suspend my belief long enough to accept them in their roles. And I am really trying to get over my aversion to Kristen Stewart, which I've had ever since she was in Panic Room and I thought she was a young boy for most of the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11 2008, 16:26

Apparently Michael Welch has been cast as....Mike!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img168/4464/0211twivg2.jpg

And there's some buzz that Billy Burke is cast as someone, no word as to who.

But I must agree with Amy, I'm waiting on Alice or Jasper or Rosalie or something...

Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12 2008, 10:31

...Volchuck is James?

That's so, lol. :D
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12 2008, 22:03

The Lexicon just posted the new actors for Carlisle, Alice, Esme, Rosalie and Victoria!

Esme - Elizabeth Reaser
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR00305305_SS100_Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR00450450_SS100_

Alice - Ashley Greene
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR0020482048_SS100_Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR240350350_SS90_

Rosalie - Nikki Reed
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR00271271_SS100_Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR00278278_SS100_

Carlisle - Peter Facinelli
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR00325325_SS100_Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR00284284_SS100_

Victoria - Rachel Lefevre
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR00461461_SS100_Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 VM__CR00943943_SS90_.

OMG YEY!!!
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12 2008, 22:18

*claps* for all of those choices above I don't mind except for James as...not exactly what I would have pictured and Elizabeth Reaser as Esme as I've seen her as Ava on Grey's Anatomy (and I may be bias cause I don't like her character) but...I'm just not too fond of her...lol
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13 2008, 06:42

Esme - Not what I imagined, but she looks OK
Alice - She looks fairly pixie-ish.
Rosalie - Hmm...not sure, but I've never been a fan of Rosalie so I'm not too bothered
Carlisle - Completely not what I would have expected for Carlisle
Victoria - She doesn't have a major role in this first film, but not entirely what I pictured

Where's the announcement for Emmett, Jasper and Jacob??
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13 2008, 08:31

They better dye Nikki's hair...because the fact that she lacks blonde-ness bothers me...Same with Carlisle.

And I actually think Victoria looks more like a Rosalie than Rosalie XD
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Country : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_r10
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13 2008, 08:59

hum. As yet, I find it difficult to imagine how the movie with these actors will look like... :/

though... at least the actress who plays Alice seems to have an Alice-y face Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 436937 .. but Carlisle... I'll agree with Rachel, they need to dye his hair... otherwise, I'm going on strike xD
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Hogwar10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13 2008, 15:16

Esme - Not too bad a choice though slightly different to what I imagined her to be

Alice - hehe I agree with Amy about the pixiness...just so long as its not elfish :D

Rosalie - I think she could work ok for Rosalie

Carlisle - Very different to what I imagined

Victoria - I think that she is ok for this role from what i can remember
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16 2008, 17:11

So Here Is Jasper aka Jackson Rathbone
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 JacksonRathbone1

And they announced that he:
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Kellan
Kellan Lutz will be in the movie too; they just haven't announced who he will be playing as of yet.
(My personal speculation is that he will either be Emmet or Laurent)
Here's to hoping that they will announce who he is soon!

**Edit: They announced that he will be playing Emmet**
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 08:00

Look at these pics, everyone!

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Movie_cullens1

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Movie_cullens2

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Movie_cullens3

And the press release:

Quote :
Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz Join Cast of the Thriller Romance

Los Angeles, CA February 19, 2007 — Summit Entertainment announced today that it has rounded out the cast of the Cullen family in the first installment of its filmed franchise, TWILIGHT. The family of vampires, to which the leading male character Edward Cullen belongs, will be comprised of actors Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett.

"Finding six talented actors who can portray supernaturally beautiful, talented vampires of the sort Stephenie Meyer has created and her fans have come to know and love was not an easy task but we are happy to say we have found our perfect Cullen family," said Erik Feig, Summit's President of Production.

The credits for the actors comprising the Cullen family include popular film and television titles. Peter Facinelli (THE SCORPION KING, RIDING IN CARS WITH BOYS) just completed work on the critically acclaimed first season of Damages. Reaser had roles in the comedy THE FAMILY STONE and has been seen on the hit TV series Grey's Anatomy. Rathbone was seen in PRAY FOR MORNING and also appeared in the TV series The O.C. Reed also played a role on The O.C. and also has been seen in LORDS OF DOGTOWN. Greene has been seen in both Shark and Crossing Jordan. Lutz appeared in ACCEPTED and the HBO series The Comeback.

Facinelli is represented by Paradigm and James/Levy Management. Rathbone and Reed are also represented by Paradigm. Reaser is represented by UTA. Greene and Lutz are represented by Innovative Artists.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 08:27

oh.

hmm.

Having seen the other pictures i was going to say they arent what i imagined, but the press release pics.... well i like, except i'd thought they'd be a BIT more fashionable. xD and i always pictured Rosalie's hair to be a lot blonder then that....i thought Alice was supposed to have black hair?
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 09:48

OMGSQUEEEEEEE :D

Okay, so Nikki Reed as Rosalie was kinda MAJOR eye-twitch for me, since I only remember her performance in Thirteen which was... well, yeah :D

But I guess she's okay xD

BUT THOSE PICTURES ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles them*

I personally think they turned out pretty well Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 436937 Eek! Can't wait xD
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 09:55

Okay, this is going to sound a bit shallow, but what's up with the icky, bulky clothes and jackets? No way would my vampires be in such generic clothing! I hope the wardrobe department gets a little more money for the move, Alice and Rosalie are supposed to be fashionable! And Peter Faternilli (or what ever) looks bad with blond hair... but maybe it will look better on film?
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
The5Potters
1st Year
1st Year
The5Potters

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-11
Number of posts : 2978
Real First Name : becca or if your name is Jenn, then Becky....
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR becca is the gryffie with slytherin influnces xD
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 10:44

i'm okay with everyone except jasper and carlisle. I don't know ....they just look ick to me. =/ Maybe it'll change though! Robert has finally grown on me for Edward, though. The pictures look pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 10:55

I dont like Jaspers hair. At all.

And in the second picture Rosalie looks a smidge like Billie Piper xD
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
1st Year
1st Year
RhiannonMei

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-02
Number of posts : 4728
Real First Name : June
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 70050 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 13:44

Yeah... Jasper... He needs a new hair stylist. And Emmett... For some reason, I've always imagined him a bit more muscular and Rosalie, a bit more bombshell-y, if that makes sense xD. Alice and everyone else are fine in my opinion, but Carlisle's hair looks like they put tons of hairgel in it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/love_the_moon
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 12:14

*sigh*

It could be worse...though I have to admit that I'm really really really disappointed in the picks for Emmett, Esme, and Edward especially. To me, they don't even look the part at all, and I will always see Esme as Ava on Grey's, and that's not a good thing for our sweet Esme sad

Well...let's just hope that they can pull this off XD
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 10:47

Edward - I can put up with he's not my favourite character and Roberts quite good looking so though hes not the goddess that was in our imaginations he will do.

Bella - I love it! She played Milly in Jumper and shes an amazing actress I think she will do well with this role and she soooooo pretty. I think the casting of Bella is the best one of them all.

Alice - She's quite pixiesh and sort of what I imagined so I'm quite looking forward to seeing her acting.

Rosalie - Okay on the first glance I thought no way! She didn't that pretty and there are plenty more blondes that are prettier who could play the part. On the other photos though she looks okay.

Jasper - *Giggles* I think that sums it up he has stupid hair but that can be dealt with that.

Emmet - He's just ick sorry don't like him.

Esme - To me this is the worst casting I really don't like her at all I know its mean and vain but I just wanted them all to be perfect and there not!

Carlise - Its okay I guess not attractive in my eyes but I'm 15 so yeah....

But what on earth have they got on. The coats are all puffy and stupid and eurgh and eurgh and eugh. You know what I mean I hate it.

On imdb it says Justing chon is Eric : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2014390/
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 10:57

Stephenie updated the movie page of her website today, with a couple more photos of the cast and herself on the set:

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Movie_s1 Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Movie_s2

And her post accompanying the pics:

Quote :
Hey guys, I thought you might enjoy a couple of pictures from my weekend on the set of Twilight the movie. It was an amazing time; I had the chance to visit some of the film sites (Oregon is gorgeous!), go through the story boards (if just scanning through the sketches is so exciting, I can only imagine how much more thrilling the live action will be), watch some brief videos of stunt work (ouch! but so cool), and even catch a little bit of a vampire baseball game (look out—James is a ringer). My favorite part was dinner with some of the cast and crew. You don't know surreal until you sit down at a table with people out of your imagination. It was more than a little bit disturbing how pretty everyone was, and who knew movie stars were so nice? Anyway, if you ever get a chance to visit the set of a movie based on a book you wrote, I definitely recommend that you go for it.

--Stephenie

Some new cast members as well, quoted from the Twilight Lexicon:

Quote :
BloodyDisgusting.com is reporting another seven names added to the ever growing cast list for Twilight the movie. Billy Burke, Taylor Lautner, Christian Serratos(EDIT CONFIRMED AS ANGELA), Edi Gathegl, Rachel Lefevre, Sarah Clark and Gregory Tyree Boyce have joined the cast. At this time we are uncertain of who is playing who, and I think we have all learned that speculation only leads to problem.
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 11:12

Taylor looks like he could be Jacob.
Billy Burke: Charlie?
Christian Serratos:...wasnt Angela blonde...?
Edi Gathegl: I've heard Laurent, for him
Rachel Lefevre: Isnt she Victoria?
Sarah Clark: Renee, is what I heard
Gregory Tyree Boyce: since I cant find ANYTHING on him, could he be Billy Black?

and after looking at the pictures, I like Jasper more now.
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 13:44

polly wrote:

Bella - I love it! She played Milly in Jumper and shes an amazing actress I think she will do well with this role and she soooooo pretty. I think the casting of Bella is the best one of them all.

She didn't play Milly in Jumper...that was Summer from the OC right? I cant think of her name...lol
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 14:31

Exactly, Rachel Bilson, aka Summer Roberts from The O.C.

THIS IS WHY HUFFIES AND GRYFFIES SHOULD UNITE :D *high fives wth Jenny*

The girl playing Bella is Kristen Stewart. She's been in Panic Room, In the Land of Women, and Jumper, but as Sophie, NOT Millie

............ *rolls eyes*

I SAW THAT DARN MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 17:57

I really got into the books and can not wait until the movie comes out.
Back to top Go down
dracofan89
1st Year
1st Year
dracofan89

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-09
Number of posts : 324
Real First Name : Margie
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06 2008, 17:39

I am very disappointed in the casting of the Cullens, not how I pictured them at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight The Movie: General Discussion   Twilight The Movie: General Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight The Movie: General Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next